Author Topic: An Inquiring Child Speaks with God  (Read 298 times)

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
An Inquiring Child Speaks with God
« on: December 27, 2011, 11:33:15 AM »

An inquiring boy was talking with God one day...

'God,I have some questions I need to ask you.'

And God answers him: 'Son, what is it you need of Me?...and don't call me God, just call me Father.'

'Oh, OK...Father, I have heard that you are Eternal...but I don't understand what that means...'

'Well, son, think of it this way: For Me, a million years of your time is like just one second.'

'Wow, just one second...'

'Yes, time is different for me...But the thing about time is this: You can't always be in a hurry: You must lear to be patient, because all things come in their time...Do you understand what I mean?'

'I think so...(pauses)...Father, is there money in heaven?'

God smiles...'Son, think of it this way: A million of your dollars is just like a penny to me...My money is Love, Wisdom and the power that comes from these things...Do you understand what I say?'

The young boy is awestruck...'Yes, Father, I think I do...Wow...Father can I ask you for something?'

'Yes, anytime.'

'Do you think I could have just a penny of your money?'

'Yes son, you certainly can...But you may have to wait just a second...'

http://kultureamerika.weebly.com/1/post/2009/07/an-inquiring-boy-talks-to-god.html

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
- An Inquiring Child Speaks with God
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 02:53:19 PM »

An inquiring boy was talking with God one day...

'God,I have some questions I need to ask you.'

And God answers him: 'Son, what is it you need of Me?...and don't call me God, just call me Father.'

'Oh, OK...Father, I have heard that you are Eternal...but I don't understand what that means...'

'Well, son, think of it this way: For Me, a million years of your time is like just one second.'

'Wow, just one second...'

'Yes, time is different for me...But the thing about time is this: You can't always be in a hurry: You must lear to be patient, because all things come in their time...Do you understand what I mean?'

'I think so...(pauses)...Father, is there money in heaven?'

God smiles...'Son, think of it this way: A million of your dollars is just like a penny to me...My money is Love, Wisdom and the power that comes from these things...Do you understand what I say?'

The young boy is awestruck...'Yes, Father, I think I do...Wow...Father can I ask you for something?'

'Yes, anytime.'

'Do you think I could have just a penny of your money?'

'Yes son, you certainly can...But you may have to wait just a second...'

http://kultureamerika.weebly.com/1/post/2009/07/an-inquiring-boy-talks-to-god.html

Sweet.  :) 

(Did you notice the Chemtrails on that otherwise peaceful picture in the background?)
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.