Author Topic: Who are the Zionists? Prepare for the upcoming battle  (Read 6473 times)

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
Re: Who are the Zionists? Prepare for the upcoming battle
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2006, 09:07:34 AM »
All I am saying is that it would be courteous to flag the person you are talking about. That's all and goes for everyone reading this message.

The flagging module was NOT free. I paid for it so I would love to see people using it a bit more.  ;)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2006, 09:32:53 AM by NOLAJBS »
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2006, 09:34:38 AM »
Then post it where it belongs ... in the Board announcements
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2006, 09:52:13 AM »
um ... HELLO ???
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2006, 11:10:05 AM »
exactly!!! why was it necessary here? Just bump the original .... with the instructions on HOW
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2006, 11:58:34 AM »
Let's see here...

You: "Ahhh yes mindless and violent 'resistense' .... just what the zionists want,..."
Me (quoting TBF): "... the "leaderless resistance"-model to bring about change..."

First you add 'violent' to make the statement look 'dangerous', and then place a targeted typo and strategically placed single quotes, to wrap the idea and the quotee in some ridicule - it's getting old.

<snip> (rest found at quote link)
Sent ANOTHER flag to TBF for mentioning his name.

Bye.

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2006, 01:52:37 PM »
exactly!!! why was it necessary here? Just bump the original .... with the instructions on HOW

Bumping the original thread would have been ineffective. At least this instance highlighted a specific use for the flag module.

Offline RACHEL1958

• Shoved in a 55 Gallon drum and mailed to Lebanon
  • Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2006, 06:50:56 AM »
Anti-Zionism Among Jews

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Zionism/Anti-Zionism.html

Jews who criticize or oppose Zionism are usually Orthodox and maintain that Israel can only be regained miraculously. They view the present state as a blasphemous human attempt to usurp G­d's role, and they work to dismantle Israel. However, unlike many gentile anti­Zionists, they firmly believe in the Jewish right to Israel, but only at that future time of redemption. The best­known of the religious anti­Zionists are the Neturei Karta.

Two common religious grounds are typically given for anti­Zionism. One is that today's Zionism is a secular Zionism, packed with non­Jewish influences, and lacking key features like Moshiach and the rebuilt Temple. Adherents to this position are more on the non­Zionist rather than anti­Zionist side. The other reason is that the Talmud (Meseches Kesuvos, 111a), as part of a discussion of certain Torah verses mentioning oaths, states that when Israel went into the second exile, there were three vows between Heaven and Earth:

1. Israel would not "go up like a wall" [conquer Eretz Yisrael by massive force].

2. G­d made Israel swear that they would not rebel against the nations of the world [would obey the governments in the exile].

3. G­d made the non­Jews swear not to oppress Israel "too much" [translation of phrase yoter midai].

Groups accepting these positions are more on the anti­Zionist side.

The religious counter­reply to the above is that secular Zionism is a preliminary stage of religious Zionism, and that the vows no longer apply since the gentiles violated their part (by such actions as the Roman persecutions, the Spanish Inquisition and the Nazi Holocaust). The Balfour Declaration of 1917 and the United Nations partition vote of 1947 are also regarded as having given permission to the Jews to reestablish the state by the non­Jewish rulers of the area. Once this permission was granted it could not be revoked. It should also be noted that the oaths cited above are only mentioned as a side point in one place in a discussion in the Gemara, and as the viewpoint of an individual. Many people feel that they do not apply in any case.

Some Religious Zionist Jews see the formation of the secular state as accelerating the process of redemption, with themselves playing a major role in doing G­d's will by serving the state, whose creation is often seen as miraculous.

So­called "non­Zionist" Jews are pleased that Israel exists from a practical standpoint-as a haven for oppressed Jews and as a land imbued with holiness well­suited for Torah study. But they don't generally assign religious significance to the formation of the modern state, and often decry aspects of its secular culture.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 05:25:59 PM by RACHEL1958 »
Over the Rainbow !!!

Offline RACHEL1958

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2006, 06:56:35 AM »
Zionism, the national movement for the return of the Jewish people to their homeland and the resumption of Jewish sovereignty in the Land of Israel, advocated, from its inception, tangible as well as spiritual aims. Jews of all persuasions, left and right, religious and secular, joined to form the Zionist movement and worked together toward these goals. Disagreements led to rifts, but ultimately, the common goal of a Jewish state in its ancient homeland was attained. The term "Zionism" was coined in 1890 by Nathan Birnbaum.
Over the Rainbow !!!

Offline RACHEL1958

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2006, 05:18:34 PM »
Somebody needs to explain to me in great detail why exactly it is that a non-jew non-Zionist would want to associate themselves with non-Zionist `Torah true` jews.   What exactly is this obsession of ALWAYS having to be linked to jews even if you`re not a jew, in order to have any kind of voice in anything?  Is it against the laws of the cosmos or universe that non-jews can`t do anything on their own or what?  I`m asking a serious question here.  Why is it we are totally incapable of doing anything on our own if it doesn`t include some jew from somewhere??  They supposedly represent a very tiny portion of the worlds population but somehow for some reason if you are going to combat Zionism you HAVE to include a jew.  You got billions of anti-Zionist Arabs available.  Why aren`t you reaching out to them?  Because they might offend one of your tiny minority `Torah true` jews? 

I would really appreciate an honest answer to this question from somebody.

Unconditional Love for all things Jewish!!!

Over the Rainbow !!!

Offline arden

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2006, 10:16:35 AM »

So, collect names of people in the media and school system who promote hatred towards Arabs, and who suppress infomation about Zionism, 9-11, the attack of the USS Liberty, and other crimes.

It would be a whole lot easier to list the names who don't. There would be no list for people in corporate media.
Sanhedrin: It is the Jewish law and all the nations have to obey this law.

Offline arden

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2006, 10:22:02 AM »

"
victimTM
"

I can't use this?

Offline arden

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2006, 10:42:55 AM »

. . .  why are we anti-Semitic if we oppose the violent creation of Israel? Why are we under obligation to support this nation?

The indigenous desert people are the Semites.  Arabs and Jews.  I wonder why Jews don't use "anti-Zionist" or even "anti-Jew" instead of anti-Semite?

At least we all know who they are talking about.  The people they hate. (Thanks JS)

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2006, 10:52:14 AM »
I can't use this?
Everyone is free to use the word "victimTM", as long as it is applied as intended by the trade-mark holder, refers ONLY to victims as defined by the trade-mark holder, is clearly identified with the trade-mark sign, and provided the texts are first submitted for approval to the trade-mark holder. It is prudent to verify the availability of any word before use, as most words are trade-marked by the holder and/or one of his/her/its subsidiaries. The trade-mark holder will from time to time 'improve' on the definition of trade-marked words, consistent with its mission to facilitate "free-speech" among humans. More information as to current and acceptable usage, can be obtained from the numerous agents representing the trade-mark holder (most lawyers, politicians, experts, etc.).

Offline arden

• Major
    • View Profile

Offline arden

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2006, 10:58:34 AM »

Everyone is free to use the word "victimTM", as long as it is applied as intended by the trade-mark holder.

Freedom is grand.  Thanks to those of superior authority for granting some.

Offline kreplach

• Lance Corporal
    • View Profile
    • KREPLACH's Site
« Reply #35 on: March 23, 2006, 09:45:26 PM »
WHO ARE THOSE WHO SAY "WHO ARE THE ZIONISTS"?
Those who desire to "frame" others. Scapegoat, Pass the blame. Much like adolescent girls who in a desire to ostracize a rival in the high school world. Create gossip, rumour and lies to achieve this result.

ET, is such a creature of misinformation who I encountered in the now deceased RepoprtersNotebook.com Message board. When I countered a point with the following conundrum, she fled to the Liberety Forum. There she refused to address my questions. Why? Because like her post here; she does not make sense. Not in the rational world. She is a creature of hate, of the darkness.

I posed to her HOW CAN YOU ADMIRE ADOLPH HITLER(?) and AT THE SAME TIME STRUT HER GREEK HERITAGE; IN THE LIGHT OF NAZI ATROCITIES OF THE GREEK PEOPLE DURING WW2.

At her very core she is false. SHE IS A HYPOCRITE!!!
THE KIND OF PSYCHICALLY MARGINAL PEOPLE WHO JOIN JEW HATER GROUPS ARE LOOKING FOR THE SOLACE OF A TOTAL EXPLANATION OF THE UNIVERSE BECAUSE FOR THEM, LIFE IS TOO CONFUSING AND UNSETTLING!

Offline RACHEL1958

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2006, 05:19:58 AM »
WHO ARE THOSE WHO SAY "WHO ARE THE ZIONISTS"?
Those who desire to "frame" others. Scapegoat, Pass the blame. Much like adolescent girls who in a desire to ostracize a rival in the high school world. Create gossip, rumour and lies to achieve this result.

ET, is such a creature of misinformation who I encountered in the now deceased RepoprtersNotebook.com Message board. When I countered a point with the following conundrum, she fled to the Liberety Forum. There she refused to address my questions. Why? Because like her post here; she does not make sense. Not in the rational world. She is a creature of hate, of the darkness.

I posed to her HOW CAN YOU ADMIRE ADOLPH HITLER(?) and AT THE SAME TIME STRUT HER GREEK HERITAGE; IN THE LIGHT OF NAZI ATROCITIES OF THE GREEK PEOPLE DURING WW2.

At her very core she is false. SHE IS A HYPOCRITE!!!

My Dearest...your words once again are like sweet music to my ears.

Over the Rainbow !!!