Author Topic: From Tripoli to Damascus: Arab wild geese take wing  (Read 5080 times)

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
- From Tripoli to Damascus: Arab wild geese take wing
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2011, 01:30:20 AM »
You guys blame Jews for everything

Deep down everyone knows it. Just pray jews retain their chosen status in the eyes of good Christian folk.

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2011, 01:36:31 AM »
I hear ya.

I thought RT was perhaps the best of them, but this piece leaves no doubt as to who's behind RT.

I like the part where it says, "we don't know who's behind the trigger of these snipers...random killing of civilians, women and children... ...but one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter"

I was wavering on RT for a moment but I'm pretty much convinced it's another PressTV -- 90% borderline standard truth, 10% important skewed bull$h^t. This piece on Syria reads like perfect jew media dramatics, straight out of the jew theatrical script. Should have been in the NY Times but I guess RT has enough clout to pull a fast one here and there. RT is smart in that they have lots of nordic looking (and maybe even thinking) people delivering their news, it's a shame they're likely a sham.

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2011, 01:44:07 AM »
RT stops short from calling them jew hired thugs, but that's about as far as RT usually goes. At  least they're [not] selling the NYT's line they're Libyans who were fighting to liberate Libya.

I think you need to read the article again and watch the video on the 'Destabilizing Syria' thread.

They're selling the line that they're Libyans who were fighting to liberate Libya and now want to 'liberate' Syria. It's a jew script, Lac. I think we should be very apprehensive about RT, mainly because so many of our types are relying on it more and more. A standard has to be maintained.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2011, 07:51:36 PM »
I hear ya.

I thought RT was perhaps the best of them, but this piece leaves no doubt as to who's behind RT.

I like the part where it says, "we don't know who's behind the trigger of these snipers...random killing of civilians, women and children... ...but one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter"

RT seems good only because US JMSM has really hit the skids.  US MSM was always bad but is now the worst in the 'civilized world', shamelessly serving the City/Wall St agenda.  Even the UK media is better than that of USA & that's saying a lot.

RT has a weird affection for Austrian Economics.  Not sure of the motive:  Russian gov't could simply see this as appealing to the market of skeptics (many who are fooled by this London/joo crap) or else it's a larger strategy of weakening USA by helping boost no-future Austrianism.

At any rate it's mysterious why RT isn't more forward about fingering London/Wall St/Tel Aviv as the sponsors of current ME terror.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2011, 09:29:53 PM »
I think you need to read the article again and watch the video on the 'Destabilizing Syria' thread.

They're selling the line that they're Libyans who were fighting to liberate Libya and now want to 'liberate' Syria. It's a jew script, Lac. I think we should be very apprehensive about RT, mainly because so many of our types are relying on it more and more. A standard has to be maintained.

I'll read it again, but I saw it as they implied they were paid mercenaries.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2011, 09:22:29 AM »
RT.com is revolutionary

Has Twitter acted to silence Occupy Wall Street? As a new generation of protesters relies on social media to get their message across, doubts are beginning to surface that the latest tool for popular revolution is firmly in corporate hands.

Jacob Gold Comments

This is pretty scary - The secret illumanati is controlling 'Tweets' on Twitter.