Author Topic: I Am A Christian  (Read 299 times)

Offline grizzle

• Group Major
    • View Profile
I Am A Christian
« on: December 25, 2011, 01:06:21 PM »
After a lot of thinking and research on the subject, I finally came to the conclusion that the bad guys hate Christianity. It's not just that it's a tool that has outgrown it's usefulness. They've always hated it.
For what it's worth, I retract and apologize for all the times I have slandered Christianity.
I know and admit that what we have, the Bible, is sometimes inscrutable, probably incomplete, and altered for purposes of acquiring and maintaining power.
Nevertheless, the Christian faith has been the driving and unifying force behind Western civilization. It's rules are also pragmatic. I believe it is for people of European descent. And I believe that it is more than just pragmatic, I believe that it is true.
"Yes I know, science fiction...but actually, science fact." - Vincent Price in Scream and Scream Again

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
- I Am A Christian
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 01:31:02 PM »
I was thinking something along these lines today too.

Maybe religion is all jew BS, but if that's the case why do they hate Christianity so much?

Occasionally I get glimpses into the 'spiritual' in which we all live;  that which exists outside the scope of our lives & lifetimes.  It freaks me out so much I am thankful just living in ignorant daily living most of the time.

I'll give two examples:  one is the single line/sentence from the Bible where it states the first thing Adam & Eve realized after they had bitten the apple was that they were nude.  Now, if you take some time and think a moment, Adam & Eve had just bitten into the 'fruit of knowledge between good and evil', in order to know good & evil they had to then have material existence, otherwise evil cannot really exist (evil is defined as the obstruction of the lifeforce).  So they 'descended' into our reality we know today, where Satan has reign.  Imagine, just for a moment, what experience that must have been like!  It makes perfect sense it the first thing they would have noticed is their material 'feeling' of their bodies and the fact they were nude.  Its creepy when you think about it what that must have looked like.

Example two:  the way the markets move these days I would describe as 'Talmudic'.  i.e. opposite of what you would expect, given the fundamentals.  This is because people with the deep pockets own & control the (private) exchanges which operate today's global markets.  So they know everyone's bid/ask/stops and run the markets just taking as much money from everybody as possible.  Greenspan coded it in the late 70s.  Most people would never believe this though, and spend their whole lives trying to understand the markets.  Imagine all these well-moneyed people as the fools they are, wasting their whole God-given lives on lies created by just a handful of jews.  Imagine what their spirits must 'look' like.  stumped and crooked, thinking themselves as smart but not realizing the fools they really are, I imagine like some of the characters portrayed in Giger's works.  Creepy.

The spiritual realm we all exist in is so deep, so ugly at times.  I just want to try my best not to be 'pathetic' when I look back on my life with God.  Whether Jesus was a lie or not (I tend to think not), he taught us how to do this.  You can observe this by the 'fruits' of 'His people'.

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
- I Am A Christian
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2011, 02:52:07 PM »
After a lot of thinking and research on the subject, I finally came to the conclusion that the bad guys hate Christianity. It's not just that it's a tool that has outgrown it's usefulness. They've always hated it.
For what it's worth, I retract and apologize for all the times I have slandered Christianity.
I know and admit that what we have, the Bible, is sometimes inscrutable, probably incomplete, and altered for purposes of acquiring and maintaining power.
Nevertheless, the Christian faith has been the driving and unifying force behind Western civilization. It's rules are also pragmatic. I believe it is for people of European descent. And I believe that it is more than just pragmatic, I believe that it is true.
Good for you brother ...You join the other three or four of us here ..Read the words of Christ and you will grow in understanding ...Merry Christmas to you and yours.