Author Topic: bari "the mohel" shabazz throws early hanukkah party at the WH  (Read 4765 times)

Offline Ajax

• Lieutenant Major
    • View Profile
bari "the mohel" shabazz throws early hanukkah party at the WH
« on: December 09, 2011, 02:20:44 AM »
www.ap.org
Dec 8, 6:44 PM EST
Latest News
Obama celebrates Hanukkah at White House

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama is marking Hanukkah as a story of "faith over doubt."

Obama, first lady Michelle Obama and Vice President Joe Biden convened a Hanukkah celebration at the White House Thursday in an early celebration of the Jewish Festival of Lights.

Obama said the Hanukkah story was about "right over might, faith over doubt." In the Hanukkah story, a small band of Jews rededicating a Jerusalem temple found that a one-day supply of oil kindled a flame instead for eight.

The president noted "our unshakeable support and commitment to the security of the nation of Israel."

Hanukkah begins at sunset on Dec. 20. Obama joked that everyone needs to be "careful that your kids don't start thinking Hanukkah lasts 20 nights instead of eight."

"There is no longer any room for hope"

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
- bari "the mohel" shabazz throws early hanukkah party at the WH
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2011, 07:41:52 AM »
www.ap.org
Latest News

WASHINGTON (AP) -- President Barack Obama is marking Hanukkah as a story of "faith over doubt."

Obama, first lady Michelle Obama and Vice President Joe Biden convened a Hanukkah celebration at the White House Thursday in an early celebration of the Jewish Festival of Lights.

Obama said the Hanukkah story was about "right over might, faith over doubt." In the Hanukkah story, a small band of Jews rededicating a Jerusalem temple found that a one-day supply of oil kindled a flame instead for eight.

The president noted "our unshakeable support and commitment to the security of the nation of Israel."

Hanukkah begins at sunset on Dec. 20. Obama joked that everyone needs to be "careful that your kids don't start thinking Hanukkah lasts 20 nights instead of eight."

Hannukah was a recent creation of American Zionist Jews made in order to 'compete with' and denegrate Christmas...

If Hanukkah truly was a major holiday, it would be understandable, but it isn’t. Jews simply used the otherwise minor festival as an excuse to compete with Christmas. In effect, the holiday season turned into a platform for asserting religious identity. Imagine if the Chinese-American population in the States dug out a historical event to coincide with St. Patrick’s Day to use as an excuse to get drunk, just because they were envious of Irish people getting drunk in the street. Imagine if we were no longer allowed to say “Happy St. Patrick’s Day!”, and instead had to say, “Happy drinking day.” Imagine if all festive days were used as platforms for asserting religious identities; each religion digging out some piece of history as an excuse to compete with everyone else. No festivals of religious origins would be truly enjoyable.

One Jewish friend recently told me that her family has always celebrated Christmas, but they made sure that no Christmas artifacts can be seen from outside. Why should they have to feel guilty for celebrating Christmas? What is wrong with enjoying a festival that happens to originate in a religion other than your own?

Answer: Because Jewish elders hate Christ and Christians and theirs is a never ending war in alliance with Satan.

Pissing On Jesus–Just a “Drop in the Bucket” as Far as Jewish Interests are Concerned

Dishonoring Christian religious symbols is an old religious duty in Judaism. Spitting on the cross, and especially on the Crucifix, and spitting when a Jew passes a church, have been obligatory from around AD 200 for pious Jews. In the past, when the danger of anti-Semitic hostility was a real one, the pious Jews were commanded by their rabbis either to spit so that the reason for doing so would be unknown, or to spit onto their chests, not actually on the cross or openly before the church. The increasing strength of the Jewish state has caused these customs to become more open again.”

—Professor Israel Shahak, former Israeli citizen and holocaust survivor
“I still remember old Jews spitting while passing by a church, and cursing the dead while passing by a Christian cemetery. Last year in Jerusalem, a Jew decided to refresh the tradition. He spat at the Holy Cross carried in the procession along the city. Even today, Jews in Israel refer to Jesus by the demeaning word Yeshu (instead of Yeshua), meaning “Perish his name”. In a similar pun, the New Testament Gospel is called “Avon Gilaion”, the booklet of Sin. These are the endearing feelings that the friends of Christian Zionists maintain towards Christ.”

—Israel Shamir, Israeli Jew turned Christian writer and anti-Zionist

Honestly, as crazy as it sounds, I don’t know what stinks worse, the very-Jewish “comedian” Larry David pissing on a picture of Jesus in one of his recent shticks or a bunch of pissed-off Christianites pissing and moaning over it.

Don’t get me wrong. It’s not that I’m not outraged too, but at the same time I can’t help but laugh as I watch the gathering storm.

And again, it’s not for lack of outrage on my part, but rather because the shock value has worn off for me. Once you realize this kind of thing (meaning the Jews defaming Jesus in the most banal, vile and vulgar ways) is as natural as a baby with poor potty training messing his pants, there’s a certain amount of, “Well DUHHH, whaddya expect???” to it all and you sort of learn to “go with the flow”, no pun intended.

Consider it all–The VERY-Jewish Larry David urinating on a picture of Jesus on a VERY-Jewish TV program produced, written by, and starring Jews? IN JEWISH HOLLYWOOD? You mean TODAY, when Jews and Christians are getting along so fabulously and with the latter forking over their blood, sweat and tears in propping up the Jewish state and fighting all her wars for her in the Middle East?

Well of course they–meaning the Jews–would do such a thing. Besides the fact they cornered the market on potty humor a long time ago, as well their using Jesus’ face as a piss pot is every bit in congress with their organically anti-Christian nature as a dog lifting his leg next to a fire hydrant. This is something that Christianites more than anyone else should be aware of, as well as the fact that the aforementioned “brilliant” shtick (as it is now being described by Jewish critics) with the very-Jewish Larry David is certainly not a one-time event.

It has been like this for 2,000 years…After all, the Jews have been in a pissy mood since literally day one when Jesus came riding into town and peed on their whole “We’re the Chosen people of God” parade. By holding a mirror up to their faces and showing them what kind of jerks they really were He made Himself public enemy #1, a position He has maintained since that time. His refusing to go along with their delusional “we can do whatever the f*** we want to anyone, anywhere at anytime” collective mindset and then exposing them as the haughty, racist, self-worshiping, lying, thieving, blind, psychopathic banditos they were has resulted in a 20-centuries long pissing contest on the part of these people in seeing who could outdo the other in disrespecting and defaming the very men sent to save the world from this dangerous cult.

Truth be told, we should all be thankful in a sense that the only thing taking place (as of now) was this filthy, inbred troglodyte pissing on a picture of Jesus. It could (and probably WILL BE) much worse in the days to come. Remember, the Jews are a people whose religion teaches that Jesus was a sorcerer, a sex pervert and a false prophet who is paying for the unforgivable sin of trying to liberate the Jewish people by being boiled in a giant vat of semen and feces. Wonder how long before they try THAT stunt on TV or the big screen?

Furthermore, now that the Jews have their nuclear-armed nation and hold the bulk of the Christian West by the family jewels in terms of media, economics and control of her various governments, they know they can basically “let it all hang out” without fear of any substantive backlash. Whereas before they scurried like cockroaches when the light switch was flicked on, now they merely don their sunglasses and continue on with business as usual.

In a sense, I’m glad the whole episode has taken place. As awful as it sounds and as much as I try not to be one of those “I told you so” types, this is precisely what the doctor ordered in terms of what the Christian world needs. Now that the Jews are living large and in charge and are not bothering to hide how they REALLY feel about the rest of the non-Jewish world (and particularly Christians) it is a breath of fresh air, despite as bad as it smells. From Sarah Silverman’s “I hope the Jews DID kill Christ…I’d fucking do it again, in a second” to the recent skit appearing on Israel’s channel 10 TV with the very-Jewish talk show host Lior Shlein entitled “Like a Virgin” (depicting the holy mother of Jesus as a girl of loose morals who pleasured herself with a whole assortment of devices) to the recent urination presentation by Larry David, I cannot help but be relieved, again, no pun intended.

The reason for this is not because I get any pleasure in seeing Jesus treated so disrespectfully. If I could be king for just 15 minutes the very first thing I would do with sewer rats like Larry David, Jerry Seinfeld, Lior Shlein, Sarah Silverman et al is to reunite them with their natural environment by flushing them and their filth down the toilet were they belong.

Rather, it’s because events like these function as smelling salts that Christianites need to whiff if they are to ever wake up from the deadly sleep they are in and in which they have placed the rest of the world. As a result of the delusions they entertain concerning their ‘better brethren’ in the Jewish community (namely their divine status and how God’s gonna be REALLY pissed if the Holy Land isn’t occupied by these depraved creatures) they have literally set loose plague after plague upon the rest of the world, the only end in site to it all being the “Big One”, meaning Armageddon.

http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2009/10/30/pissing-on-jesus-just-a-“drop-in-the-bucket”-as-far-as-jewish-interests-are-concerned/

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AAYvZZmrNAc?version" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AAYvZZmrNAc?version</a>

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
  • Order of Miseratio Solvo Templum
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2011, 12:06:38 PM »
protestants spit on god also
Revelation 3:14 "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2011, 03:20:18 PM »

a never ending war in alliance with Satan.

yup sure did... joos allied themselves to rome's calendar after dropping their own moon based one...

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2011, 03:21:30 PM »
protestants spit on god also

and yet by worship on sunday they still follow rome...ironic no?

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2011, 04:16:10 PM »
www.ap.org
Latest News

As a Talmud-thumping Zionist I regard this as an unpardonable insult.  Our sacred festivals are not a laughing matter or something to be rearranged so that a crass politician can go play in Hawaii.  How can Obama enjoy his sun and surf while Israel is days away from nuclear annihilation by the Iranians?   >:(

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2011, 04:32:17 PM »
As a Talmud-thumping Zionist I regard this as an unpardonable insult.  Our sacred festivals are not a laughing matter or something to be rearranged so that a crass politician can go play in Hawaii.  How can Obama enjoy his sun and surf while Israel is days away from nuclear annihilation by the Iranians?   >:(

Obama needs to hire a good Jewish comedy writer. He doesn't do very well without a script.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2011, 04:37:18 PM »

God bless Israel and god bless all jews

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2011, 04:55:00 PM »

God bless Israel and god bless all jews

I think schools in America should require that all kids start the day by having a moment of silence to reflect on the 6 million Jews that were gassed by the Germans.

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2011, 05:07:01 PM »
Kpublic library and I'm greeted by a big Happy Khannukah display.  There is another much less prominent display facing the back that says Merry Christmas.  On the Merry Christmas book shelf I saw a book called The Liberals Plot to Destroy Christmas, something like that.  Liberals, yeah right.  At least the ruling Zhids seem to be phasing out their Kwanza horse $h^t, or have I just managed to not notice?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 05:24:36 PM by Werewolf »
"Hi, Mom, this is Mark Bingham!...you believe me don't you?"

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2011, 06:34:59 PM »
Obama needs to hire a good Jewish comedy writer. He doesn't do very well without a script.

The "20 days" of Channukah line was undoubtedly written by a joo  (lame Reform humor?).  I'm just hoping Obummer will do a proper Channukah celebration in Hawaii...sure many of the machers won't be able to attend due to being elsewhere on Christmas holiday vacation, but Yahweh needs to see things done right.

About 15 years ago WashPost had an article about free-lance (joo) gag-writers:  they would write jokes for politicians for about $50 per, now probably around $300.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2011, 06:40:26 PM »
I still don't get the joke.

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2011, 06:45:55 PM »
Kpublic library and I'm greeted by a big Happy Khannukah display.  There is another much less prominent display facing the back that says Merry Christmas.  On the Merry Christmas book shelf I saw a book called The Liberals Plot to Destroy Christmas, something like that.  Liberals, yeah right.  At least the ruling Zhids seem to be phasing out their Kwanza horse $h^t, or have I just managed to not notice?

How'd my post get truncated - and this crummy place won't even let me fix it!

Khanukah is one of the most minor holidays in the year for less than 2% of the US population.  I go in the public library and I'm greeted by a big Happy Khannukah display.  There is another much less prominent display facing the back that says Merry Christmas.  On the Merry Christmas book shelf I saw a book called The Liberals Plot to Destroy Christmas, something like that.  Liberals, yeah right.  At least the ruling Zhids seem to be phasing out their Kwanza horse shit, or have I just managed to not notice?
"Hi, Mom, this is Mark Bingham!...you believe me don't you?"

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2011, 10:58:16 AM »

How'd my post get truncated - and this crummy place won't even let me fix it!

Khanukah is one of the most minor holidays in the year for less than 2% of the US population.  I go in the public library and I'm greeted by a big Happy Khannukah display.  There is another much less prominent display facing the back that says Merry Christmas.  On the Merry Christmas book shelf I saw a book called The Liberals Plot to Destroy Christmas, something like that.  Liberals, yeah right.  At least the ruling Zhids seem to be phasing out their Kwanza horse $h^t, or have I just managed to not notice?

Kwanza is basically a 'sukkhot' type festival that the Jews helped design for the Blacks...It uses a substitute menorah and the whole concept is based on the 'teachings of the elders'...The vast majority of African-Americans, however, are Christian.

In addition:

Holiday reminder: Kwanzaa was created by a rapist and torturer

Ron Karenga

Every year I post a pre-Christmas piece on the farce that is Kwanzaa. This year will be no exception. Note, some of the newspaper articles I quote are several years old so some may no longer be online.

Each year, with the onset of Christmas, we are treated to another gauzy, fluff piece about how great Kwanzaa is by yet another PC spewing newspaper columnist. This year, among many others, we find aggrandizement such as that in the Journal & Courier of Lafayette, Indiana, "Kwanzaa encourages unity, reflection," and the Dayton Beach News-Journal with its titled, "Kwanzaa observers return to deep culinary roots ." We even find such helpful sites as TeacherPlanet.com's, "Kwanzaa Resources for Teachers." Yes, the world is filled with celebratory lionization of Kwanzaa.

Several years ago, the Houston Chronicle got in the act with a piece by Leslie Casimir titled "Learning about Kwanzaa from the holiday's creator." This one, though, was a bit off the usual track of the how-great-is-Kwanzaa theme because this particular piece celebrated the inventor of the faux holiday, Maulana Karenga, himself. So, instead of merely celebrating this manufactured holiday Casimir amazingly made a hero of the rapist, race monger and violent thug who created it! To Casimir Kwanzaa creator "Maulana Karenga" was a hero.

Casimir waxed all a'glow about how wonderful Karenga was and her column found a gullible parent who, with kid in tow, went to see the man at a local community center.

Thomasine Johnson needed to get the record straight about Kwanzaa, a cultural holiday steeped in African traditions that celebrates family, ethnic pride and community.

With her 11-year-old grandson in tow, the Missouri City interior designer on Saturday brought her video camera to S.H.A.P.E. community center to hear from Father Kwanzaa " Maulana Karenga " in the flesh."

But just like the manufactured holiday he invented out of whole cloth, this "Maulana Karenga" is also a false front created out of fluff and nonsense. As it happens that this supposedly great man's real name is not "Maulana Karenga," but is instead Ronald McKinley Everett, AKA Maulana Ron Karenga. We'll soon see that subterfuge, reinvention and smoke-and-mirrors is "Karenga's" stock in trade.

Casimir gave us her version of the history of this "holiday." It has but a short history indeed.

Created in 1966 by Karenga, a professor of black studies at California State University at Long Beach, Kwanzaa was born out of the black freedom movement of the 1960s, when the Watts riots rocked Los Angeles. It starts the day after Christmas and ends on the first day of the new year.

I love how Casimir employed the euphemism "black freedom movement" for the group that Ronald McKinley Everett "Karenga" was in when he created Kwanzaa. In the 60s, "Karenga" was in an organization called US (as in "us" — blacks — against "them" — whites), a black power militant group that he founded, one that frequently clashed in violence with police and even other black power groups. Members of his group even killed two Black Panthers in 1969.

Sounds like they really cared about "freedom," eh? And what a role model for the kiddies.

Yes, kindly professor Maulana Karenga. What a great guy.

Casimir seemed not to understand why people would doubt this man, though.

Still, many people don't know much about Kwanzaa or the elusive Karenga, who shuns giving interviews to the mainstream press.

Well, it's not surprising that he doesn't want to give too many interviews what with his disgusting record as a violent felon and sexual criminal and all. Karenga, in truth, has a long criminal record. A look at his real history finds that in 1971 Everett served time in jail for assault. By then Everett had changed his name to Maulana Ron Karenga and began to affect a pseudo African costume and act the part of a native African — even though he had been born in the USA.

It wasn't mere assault Karenga was convicted of, either. It was sexual assault and torture he perpetrated against some of his own female followers. The L.A. Times then reported that he placed a hot soldering iron in one woman's mouth and used a vise to crush another's toe, of all things.

As writer Lynn Woolley wrote of Professor "Karenga":

And so this is Kwanzaa. The militant past of the creator is now ignored in favor of the so-called seven principles of Nguza Saba " principles such as unity, family and self-determination that could have come from Bill Bennett's "Book of Virtues." The word "Kwanzaa" is Swahili, meaning something like "fresh fruits of harvest."

No one remembers the part about "re-Africanization" or the sevenfold path of blackness that Dr. Karenga once espoused. Hardly anyone remembers the shootings, the beatings, the tortures and the prison terms that were once the center of his life. It's just not PC to bring that sort of stuff up now that Kwanzaa is commercialized and making big bucks.

But, Casimir offers us Karenga's prattle anyway, treating it as the advice of a sage:

"As part of the black freedom movement, we were using this to return to our history and culture," Karenga said.

He spoke to a crowd of about 100 people " young and old " at the Third Ward community center, headed by Deloyd Parker, an avid promoter of Kwanzaa's Afrocentric traditions and beliefs.

"We have to wake up that history, we have to remember ourselves in a more expansive way," Karenga said. "To liberate ourselves as ghetto dwellers."

In a day when the black middle class numbers in the millions and when more whites than blacks voted for a black man for president, for "Karenga" to claim that blacks are still relegated to the "ghettos" smacks of race baiting and trying to "keep hope alive" so that he can continue to cause hatred between whites and blacks.

Sadly each year the Old Media is all too happy to assist him in that "holiday" endeavor.

Happy Kwanzaa, indeed!

© Warner Todd Huston

http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/huston/101224

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2011, 05:00:30 PM »
How can Obama enjoy his sun and surf while Israel is days away from nuclear annihilation by the Iranians?   >:(

He skipped the circumcision ceremony?
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu