Author Topic: Controversial Video: 'Go Back to Niggeragua'  (Read 9702 times)

Offline AngelOfLight

• Lieutenant Major
    • View Profile
- Controversial Video: 'Go Back to Niggeragua'
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2011, 03:10:03 PM »
ahh yes...there is a history...glad you mentioned her forefathers

blow back is a bitch

kharma

her forefathers are the reason why whites are target and bait...

deal with it

For leaving Catholicism ? lol  ;D

Oh no I did not!!
Judge me if you're with out sin!

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2011, 03:32:48 PM »
For leaving Catholicism ? lol  ;D

Oh no I did not!!

:)

ironically

"Roman Catholicism in Britain is perceived as the most white of the major denominations"

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2000/oct/16/race.religion

lots of africans to ireland and now black irish has an all new meaning...

must be some scheme by vatican city of london to flood england with immigrants to bring dem down...

worked and works here in the states...

(you started this... :))
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 03:47:10 PM by clefty »

Offline Spahi

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2011, 03:51:03 PM »
Such racism can only come from a hate filled inferior, lazy, close minded being!

You call an ''ape" a mother in the country of her forefathers facing genocide, racism and extinction?

Well you have to justify your right to plundering another country some how, i guess!

Have you realized yet  why Israel is the greatest thing that happened to Arabs Spahi?

My prayers go to the brave mother.

Very lol.

Offline AngelOfLight

• Lieutenant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2011, 09:31:15 AM »
Very lol.

Let me guess only whites can be racist?

Offline Spahi

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2011, 07:15:02 PM »

Let me guess only whites can be racist?

No, it's just you are a joke of a poster, no offense intended.

Offline AngelOfLight

• Lieutenant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2011, 07:51:28 PM »
No, it's just you are a joke of a poster, no offense intended.

None taken, but do you mind saving me and pointing out my flaws?

Offline AngelOfLight

• Lieutenant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2011, 08:21:47 PM »
I think you have absolutely no clue to what these people are capable of. 

To give an example

4 blacks shout racials slurs to white woman for no reason , Attempt to kill her by repeatedly kicking her in the head and they walk out of court.  While Emma West will spend this christmas in jail for saying "Niggeragua"

Youtube has changed their codes, I again am  unable to  embed videos!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGYbzdT0hxA

The racist attack can be seen by going to that link

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
  • Order of Miseratio Solvo Templum
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2011, 08:33:42 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zGYbzdT0hxA?version=3&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zGYbzdT0hxA?version=3&amp;</a>

(just Culture Shock I guess) -- from: Dailymail.co.uk. -- A gang of Muslim women who attacked a passer-by in a city centre walked free from court after a judge heard they were 'not used to being drunk' because of their religion.

The group -- three sisters and a cousin -- allegedly screamed 'kill the white slag' as they set upon Rhea Page as she waited for a taxi with her boyfriend.

Miss Page, 22, was left with a bald patch where her hair was pulled out in the attack and was left 'black and blue' after suffering a flurry of kicks to the head, back, arms and legs while motionless on the pavement

Ambaro Maxamed, 24, students Ayan Maxamed, 28, and Hibo Maxamed, 24, and their 28-year-old cousin Ifrah Nur each admitted actual bodily harm, which carries a maximum sentence of five years' imprisonment.

But Judge Robert Brown gave them suspended jail terms after hearing mitigation that as Muslims, the women were not used to being drunk. The Koran prohibits Muslims from consuming alcohol, although Islamic teachings permit its use for medicinal purposes.

After the sentencing, Ambaro Maxamed wrote on her Twitter account: 'Happy happy happy!', 'I'm so going out', and 'Today has been such a great day'.

Yesterday Miss Page, a care worker, called the sentence 'disgusting' and said the gang deserved 'immediate custody'.

'It's no punishment at all,' she said. 'And for them to say they did it because they were not used to alcohol is no excuse. If they were not supposed to be drinking then they shouldn't have been out in bars at that time of night.

'Even after the police came and they all ran away, one of them came running back to kick me in the head one last time.

'I honestly think they attacked me just because I am white. I can't think of any other reason.'

Miss Page was treated for bruises and grazes after the attack in June last year as she walked to a taxi rank with boyfriend Lewis Moore, 23, in Leicester city centre.

At the time she worked caring for people with autism and learning difficulties but gave up the job after repeated absences because of stress and flashbacks.

She is still having counselling and suffers panic attacks.

She said: 'We were just minding our own business but they kept shouting "white bitch" and "white slag" at me. When I turned around one of them grabbed my hair then threw me on the ground.

'They were taking turns to kick me over and over. I thought they were going to kill me.'

None of the defendants was charged with racial aggravation. Nur claimed Mr Moore, a fence builder, had been racially abusive, but this was not accepted by the prosecution.

Gary Short, mitigating for Ambaro Maxamed, said the attack was down to alcohol. He said: 'Although Miss Page's partner used violence, it doesn't justify their behaviour.

'They're Somalian Muslims and alcohol or drugs isn't something they're used to.'

The four women, who all live in Leicester, were each sentenced to six-month jail terms, suspended for 12 months, at Leicester Crown Court last month.

Hibo Maxamed also received a four-month curfew between 9pm and 6am, while the others were ordered to carry out 150 hours of unpaid work.

Judge Brown said that 'those who knock someone to the floor and kick them in the head can expect to go inside'.

But he said he accepted the women may have felt they were the victims of unreasonable force from Mr Moore as he tried to defend his girlfriend, and handed the defendants a suspended sentence.

Speaking at her home, Hibo Maxamed said: 'I'm not proud of it, it's not something I want to talk about. I just want to get on with my life.'

When asked if she wanted to apologise, she replied: 'What, to the public? I really don't care.'
Revelation 3:14 "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.

Offline Vidarr

• Group Major
  • Is not Impressed
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 08, 2011, 09:41:46 PM »
But he said he accepted the women may have felt they were the victims of unreasonable force from Mr Moore as he tried to defend his girlfriend, and handed the defendants a suspended sentence.

The guy was to drunk to  properly defend his girlfriend. If the boyfriend is guilty of anything, then it's for using an unreasonable lack of force.

here's an example on how  to properly deal with assailants
 <a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TaI8e1bjqCU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/TaI8e1bjqCU</a>
This banning system obviously needs some work..

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 09, 2011, 07:08:42 AM »
(just Culture Shock I guess) -- from: Dailymail.co.uk. -- A gang of Muslim women who attacked a passer-by in a city centre walked free from court after a judge heard they were 'not used to being drunk' because of their religion.

The group -- three sisters and a cousin -- allegedly screamed 'kill the white slag' as they set upon Rhea Page as she waited for a taxi with her boyfriend.

Miss Page, 22, was left with a bald patch where her hair was pulled out in the attack and was left 'black and blue' after suffering a flurry of kicks to the head, back, arms and legs while motionless on the pavement

Ambaro Maxamed, 24, students Ayan Maxamed, 28, and Hibo Maxamed, 24, and their 28-year-old cousin Ifrah Nur each admitted actual bodily harm, which carries a maximum sentence of five years' imprisonment.

But Judge Robert Brown gave them suspended jail terms after hearing mitigation that as Muslims, the women were not used to being drunk. The Koran prohibits Muslims from consuming alcohol, although Islamic teachings permit its use for medicinal purposes.

After the sentencing, Ambaro Maxamed wrote on her Twitter account: 'Happy happy happy!', 'I'm so going out', and 'Today has been such a great day'.

Yesterday Miss Page, a care worker, called the sentence 'disgusting' and said the gang deserved 'immediate custody'.

'It's no punishment at all,' she said. 'And for them to say they did it because they were not used to alcohol is no excuse. If they were not supposed to be drinking then they shouldn't have been out in bars at that time of night.

'Even after the police came and they all ran away, one of them came running back to kick me in the head one last time.

'I honestly think they attacked me just because I am white. I can't think of any other reason.'

Miss Page was treated for bruises and grazes after the attack in June last year as she walked to a taxi rank with boyfriend Lewis Moore, 23, in Leicester city centre.

At the time she worked caring for people with autism and learning difficulties but gave up the job after repeated absences because of stress and flashbacks.

She is still having counselling and suffers panic attacks.

She said: 'We were just minding our own business but they kept shouting "white bitch" and "white slag" at me. When I turned around one of them grabbed my hair then threw me on the ground.

'They were taking turns to kick me over and over. I thought they were going to kill me.'

None of the defendants was charged with racial aggravation. Nur claimed Mr Moore, a fence builder, had been racially abusive, but this was not accepted by the prosecution.

Gary Short, mitigating for Ambaro Maxamed, said the attack was down to alcohol. He said: 'Although Miss Page's partner used violence, it doesn't justify their behaviour.

'They're Somalian Muslims and alcohol or drugs isn't something they're used to.'

The four women, who all live in Leicester, were each sentenced to six-month jail terms, suspended for 12 months, at Leicester Crown Court last month.

Hibo Maxamed also received a four-month curfew between 9pm and 6am, while the others were ordered to carry out 150 hours of unpaid work.

Judge Brown said that 'those who knock someone to the floor and kick them in the head can expect to go inside'.

Speaking at her home, Hibo Maxamed said: 'I'm not proud of it, it's not something I want to talk about. I just want to get on with my life.'

When asked if she wanted to apologise, she replied: 'What, to the public? I really don't care.'

The entire article is written to inflame the public.  Notice the first and last paragraphs and how they are phrased.  I would be surprised if this was put anywhere else but the front-page and there for at least a couple of days.

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 09, 2011, 07:14:11 AM »
The UK Daily Mail is sort of like the National Inquirer, cheap tabloid.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 09, 2011, 07:55:55 AM »
The entire article is written to inflame the public.  Notice the first and last paragraphs and how they are phrased.  I would be surprised if this was put anywhere else but the front-page and there for at least a couple of days.

Part of the Jew's race war.  That video is just a microcosm of what's to come.

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
  • Order of Miseratio Solvo Templum
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 09, 2011, 11:33:20 AM »
The guy was to drunk to  properly defend his girlfriend. If the boyfriend is guilty of anything, then it's for using an unreasonable lack of force.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TaI8e1bjqCU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/TaI8e1bjqCU</a>

woah that just gave me flashbacks of the 1970s batman and robin tv series
Revelation 3:14 "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 09, 2011, 03:28:15 PM »

Kewl video.