Author Topic: protestant prayers are kaballistic black magic  (Read 4783 times)

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
- protestant prayers are kaballistic black magic
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2012, 04:12:52 PM »
Another Interesting note in US History.

Georgia was set up as a Penal Colony for Debtors, in England & US, and dedicated By the lovely King George.

Maryland was home for Catholics (Mary land) who were responsible for passing a religious freedom Act for all, called the Toleration Act.
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2012, 02:41:25 PM »
Well said and pointed out, though he could've gone much further in excoriating those like Hitchens on their modern day Witch hunts parroting  & Promoting the (Jew ) argument for destruction of Faith via the Protocols #14

This is where you can clearly see that Hitchen has his limits.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2012, 02:48:51 PM »
Another Interesting note in US History.

Georgia was set up as a Penal Colony for Debtors, in England & US, and dedicated By the lovely King George.

WIKI: The history of the American State of Georgia spans pre-Columbian time to the present day. The history of the state is formed by its original Native American inhabitants, European exploration and settlement, specifically British colonization, the American Revolution, the American Civil War and Reconstruction. Georgia's economy flourished due to cotton prior to the Civil War, thanks to the cotton gin created by Eli Whitney.

Georgia was formed in 1732 as a trustee colony and was named for George II, but became a royal colony in 1752. The colony originally prohibited slavery, a prohibition which lasted until 1749. Afterward, slavery grew in the colony, with many slaves coming from Sierra Leone, the Gambia, and Angola.

Initially, Georgia was hesitant to join the American Revolution, though the colonists sympathized with the other thirteen colonies concerning the trade rights of Englishmen and demanded representation in Parliament if they were going to be taxed by the British government. By 1776 Georgians had adopted "Rules and Regulations" on April 15, 1776, which can be considered the Constitution of 1776. (There never was a Georgia declaration of independence.) Archibald Bulloch, was elected the first President of newly independent state. On January 2, 1788, the state ratified the United States Constitution.

Seventy-three years after that ratification, Georgia seceded from the United States and joined other Southern states to form the Confederate States of America in February. War erupted on April 12, 1861 and Georgia sent hundreds of thousands of soldiers to battle. The first major battle in Georgia was the Battle of Chickamauga, a Confederate victory, and the last major Confederate victory in the west. In 1864, William T. Sherman's armies invaded Georgia as part of the Atlanta Campaign. One of the last land battles of the Civil War, the Battle of Columbus, Georgia, was fought on the Georgia-Alabama border.

Maryland was home for Catholics (Mary land) who were responsible for passing a religious freedom Act for all, called the Toleration Act.

Interesting, thanks. I never made a religious connection to ''Mary land'' (Catholic).
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2012, 05:20:36 AM »
Georgia is called a debtors colony because it was created for debtors

Georgia, the thirteenth and last English colony, was established in 1733.

The story of this colony is different from that of any of the others. The settlement was due entirely to one man. General James Edward Oglethorpe.
He was an Englishman who had seen much of life.

A hundred and fifty years ago it was a very common thing, both in England and elsewhere, to send to prison one who could not pay his debts.

Many persons in England were interested in the plan, and gave money to carry it into effect. Oglethorpe himself took out over one hundred emigrants, who reached Georgia in 1733. Oglethorpe chose the site of the city of Savannah, and laid out its plan. Like William Penn, he bought the land from the Indians, who for a long time remained very friendly. Once some of the Indians gave Oglethorpe a buffalo skin, on the inside of which were painted an eagle's head and some feathers.
"The feathers," they said, " are soft, and stand for love; and the skin is warm, and means protection; so love and protect us."

Oglethorpe lived a whole year in a tent, doing all that he could to help the colonists. He would not allow any rum in the colony, nor would he have any slaves.

He knew that industry is necessary for success, and, finding that mulberry trees would grow in Georgia, he sent to Europe for silk worms, which feed upon mulberry leaves, hoping that Georgia would become a great silk-producing country; but the business did not pay very well, and after some years it was given up.

The Spaniards in Florida were angry because of the settlement of Georgia, claiming that the colony was upon Spanish territory ; and they prepared for war. Oglethorpe, who was an old soldier, was not afraid of the Spaniards, and defeated them so completely that there was no trouble for a long time.'

I understand that close to 50,000 immigrants were auctioned off as indentured sevants in Georgia.

"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2012, 07:02:19 AM »

I understand that close to 50,000 immigrants were auctioned off as indentured sevants in Georgia.

The legacy of Oliver Cromwell and his 'financial advisors' takes root in America.

Offline dean_saor

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2012, 08:17:12 AM »
Titles of honour

What titles of honour did Oliver Cromwell create?
Does anyone still use the hereditary titles he created?...

That's interesting. I know that Cromwell issued two Charters to Swansea (Glamorgan) in 1655 and 1658 (an ancestor of mine was mentioned in the 1655 one as a Serjeant-at-the-Mace, a kind of senior burgess). I presume the Charters stayed (although there seems to have been some arguments going on) because they weren't replaced until 1685 under King James II.
Cha do dhùin doras nach d'fhosgail doras eile;
No door shut but another door opened

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2012, 02:38:43 PM »
Georgia is called a debtors colony because it was created for debtors

A hundred and fifty years ago it was a very common thing, both in England and elsewhere, to send to prison one who could not pay his debts.

I understand that close to 50,000 immigrants were auctioned off as indentured servants in Georgia.

For the same reason they sent boatloads of people to Australia.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2012, 02:43:08 PM »
That's interesting. I know that Cromwell issued two Charters to Swansea (Glamorgan) in 1655 and 1658 (an ancestor of mine was mentioned in the 1655 one as a Serjeant-at-the-Mace, a kind of senior burgess). I presume the Charters stayed (although there seems to have been some arguments going on) because they weren't replaced until 1685 under King James II.

I don't know that much about Cromwell. But I noticed that warmonger Mrs. Thatcher got her reward, namely, a Title.