Author Topic: the LORD of the sabbath is satan  (Read 5911 times)

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
  • Order of Miseratio Solvo Templum
    • View Profile
- the LORD of the sabbath is satan
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2011, 09:40:58 AM »
Forgive me, but that makes no sense whatsoever.
First of all, the masons aren't masters of anything, they are servants.
albert pike the pope of freemasonry put down the plan for the 3 world wars; its not an agency to be taken lightly.

2nd, "the Bible fulfils dethroning christ as god"?  That certainly isn't what popular opinion has been for the last 2000 years.  Jesus humbled himself to "son of man" in his own words in the NT.
the catholic dogma teaches that christ is the primal creator; the bible has some story about a baby being born in jewland and then killed; can god be born? or killed? in jewland? as a jew? and called rabbi? this is the heresy that brings apocalypse.

Matthew 24:14: "And this gospel of the kingdom, shall be preached in the whole world, for a testimony to all nations, and then shall the consummation come."

Also, WRT "the LORD 'their' god", that is interesting.  But in all of this I have to wonder if you are not looking at different versions and translations of the Bible (including the original text) before you are putting forth these highly-charged opinions?
"The LORD is one, and god is one." - St. Jerome

When the LORD says "your god", hes speaking to jews.

Revelation 3:14 "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2011, 10:11:30 AM »
Yeah right.  Let's ask your typical jew, "hey, are you only pretending to hate Jesus?!"
Maybe they were only pretending to hate him when they killed him, too...
you'd be talking to khazars most likely.

You mean the jew-subverted vatican?

"…even Jesuitry were taught under the mask of Masonry." Masonic Morals & Dogma page 326

Israel, as a country, didn't exist before the mid 1940s, so before then Israel referred to something else.  When J.S. Bach wrote his works and exhaulted Israel, he wasn't exhaulting satanic jews.

bach was a protestant who loved the LORD; these are the people that built the pyramids, and mastered the fugue.

There is no doubting this.  so, tack that onto the end of all that B.S...  I see.
masonry; rooted in kabbalah, is greater in hierachy than the talmudic rabbi, whom most modern jews don't even respect anymore

these are the jews that infiltrated the all-powerful holy roman catholic church
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 10:58:05 AM by pope daniel »
Revelation 3:14 "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2011, 07:34:15 PM »
We all blame the jew because the masonic illuminati jewish bankers are at the top of the pyramid; but I do hold clefty's view that your day-to-day orthodox, secular, and even non-religious jew are bottom-rung in the scheme of things.

we must remember that it is pike's plan that the day-to-day jew be exterminated in world war 3.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4 http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2011, 09:23:05 PM »
hey, building universal state is messy and dirty but someone has to do it...rome "resurrected" the joo to continue the work...

kinda like dealing with money is dirty and sinful so lets have joos do it...europe thanks you

I've sometimes wondered why joo money-masters don't put gentile puppets in charge of Fed/Treasury etc but I conclude that the joos are so confident in their control via gov't/MSM that they don't give a flip about a handful of goyim bitching about joos controlling the money.

OTOH EWTN is now playing The Journey Home show--this week's guest is a jewess Catholic convert, daughter of strong Zionists.  EWTN simply adores zio converts--I guess you'd say this is Rome puppet-masters promoting their joo tools--but I see it as Catholics so scared by the marginalized church that they're groveling by trying to deflect Joo attacks.  According to your Rome Rules thesis, the Church would have no need to do this.

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2011, 12:08:33 AM »
I've sometimes wondered why joo money-masters don't put gentile puppets in charge of Fed/Treasury etc but I conclude that the joos are so confident in their control via gov't/MSM that they don't give a flip about a handful of goyim bitching about joos controlling the money.

OTOH EWTN is now playing The Journey Home show--this week's guest is a jewess Catholic convert, daughter of strong Zionists.  EWTN simply adores zio converts--I guess you'd say this is Rome puppet-masters promoting their joo tools--but I see it as Catholics so scared by the marginalized church that they're groveling by trying to deflect Joo attacks.  According to your Rome Rules thesis, the Church would have no need to do this.

todays church is ran by masons

"The Jewish connection with modern Freemasonry is an established fact everywhere manifested in its history. The Jewish formulas employed by Freemasonry, the Jewish traditions which run through its ceremonial, point to a Jewish origin, or to the work of Jewish contrivers. ...Who knows but behind the Atheism and desire of gain which impels them to urge on "Christians" to persecute the Church and destroy it, there lies a hidden hope to reconstruct their Temple, and in the darkest depths of secret society plotting there lurks a deeper society still which looks to a return to the land of Judah and to the rebuilding of the Temple of Jerusalem?" - Mgr. Dillon, The War of Antichrist With The Church And Christian Civilization, 1885 A.D.

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2011, 06:48:10 AM »
albert pike the pope of freemasonry put down the plan for the 3 world wars; its not an agency to be taken lightly.

I imagine this plan was then pitched to bosses much as a thinktank in D.C. pitches their ideas to TPTB.  Who benefits in the End?  Who has the reigns of world govt?  the seed of David.
I don't take freemasonry lightly nevertheless they are a servant organization.

the catholic dogma teaches that christ is the primal creator; the bible has some story about a baby being born in jewland and then killed; can god be born? or killed? in jewland? as a jew? and called rabbi? this is the heresy that brings apocalypse.

If the Catholic dogma teaches this they do so because they've been subverted.
As for Jesus, he was perhaps jewish, he might have even been the King of the Jews at the time.  I don't know.  It appears to me he single-handedly subverted and ultimately destroyed judaism/pharisee-ism of the time, and gave his life in torture to do so.
What you are saying is heresy.

Matthew 24:14: "And this gospel of the kingdom, shall be preached in the whole world, for a testimony to all nations, and then shall the consummation come."

Maybe Matthew intended the implication you are making, which is why he had such a high respect for and followed Jesus.

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2011, 07:13:19 AM »
We all blame the jew because the masonic illuminati jewish bankers are at the top of the pyramid; but I do hold clefty's view that your day-to-day orthodox, secular, and even non-religious jew are bottom-rung in the scheme of things.

we must remember that it is pike's plan that the day-to-day jew be exterminated in world war 3.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time." 4 http://www.threeworldwars.com/albert-pike2.htm

Though jews try to make it appear they take care of their own, I have no doubt they laugh to themselves when they say "some sacrifices are necessary" (meaning 'lower-rung' jews, as you say).
But the truth is, they're all in this game, playing in one way or another for the same team-Z.

As for Pike's quote, I think too often it is mistaken to believe WW3 will be arabs vs jews, when it should be clear by now that "political zionists" refers more to the 'christian' zionists, false-Christians, most Americans, and anyone else who is taken in by their pro-Israel zionist mantra.  It's not like jews will die in large numbers...

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2011, 08:07:17 PM »

This is all we have left of what was believed 1000 years ago, which is obviously not compatible with the bible's religion; the reason freemasons love the bible so much.

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2011, 09:40:01 PM »

and also what mohammad wrote in his quran regarding the beliefs of catholics during his time; completely contradictory to the bible.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2011, 07:46:32 PM »
Though jews try to make it appear they take care of their own, I have no doubt they laugh to themselves when they say "some sacrifices are necessary" (meaning 'lower-rung' jews, as you say).
But the truth is, they're all in this game, playing in one way or another for the same team-Z.

As for Pike's quote, I think too often it is mistaken to believe WW3 will be arabs vs jews, when it should be clear by now that "political zionists" refers more to the 'christian' zionists, false-Christians, most Americans, and anyone else who is taken in by their pro-Israel zionist mantra.  It's not like jews will die in large numbers...

Only "Mason" I've met was a jew who used to be in DeMolay.  While the zios did sacrifice some lower-rung jews with WWII, they've increased their control vastly since then so I agree few jews will die.  I consider the Cold War to be WW3 & current GWOT to be WW4.  GWOT is amazing with very few jewish casualties & compared to Vietnam War much less % of blacks, even, killed.  Current Depression features JMSM snorting at & belittling OWS protesters (even with joos doing the controlled opposition).  Jews are mostly doing pretty well, not so many losing jobs & plenty of cheap real-estate to buy up.

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2011, 05:16:43 AM »
Only "Mason" I've met was a jew who used to be in DeMolay.  While the zios did sacrifice some lower-rung jews with WWII, they've increased their control vastly since then so I agree few jews will die.  I consider the Cold War to be WW3 & current GWOT to be WW4.  GWOT is amazing with very few jewish casualties & compared to Vietnam War much less % of blacks, even, killed.  Current Depression features JMSM snorting at & belittling OWS protesters (even with joos doing the controlled opposition).  Jews are mostly doing pretty well, not so many losing jobs & plenty of cheap real-estate to buy up.

Parallels between mayans and masons lead me to believe the master mason is above the rabbi.

mayans saw importance in the number 13, had the same pyramids, human sacrifices, proclaimed new world order in 2012.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2011, 12:38:30 AM »
Parallels between mayans and masons lead me to believe the master mason is above the rabbi.

mayans saw importance in the number 13, had the same pyramids, human sacrifices, proclaimed new world order in 2012.

Could be...folks talk about The Jews as if they're some monolithic conspiracy (like the Masons supposedly are)--but there are the 3 main branches of judaism plus several ultra-orthodox sects.  Sure, jews are conditioned to talk guardedly among Gentiles but as a group they don't have the tight control of members that the Masons do.  Plus "religion" is increasingly not a part of most jews' life.  So I could see the Masons as a quasi-jewish supra-elite.

OTOH the Masons purportedly have a declining membership, & further there are different groups of Masons (so which Masons are in charge?).  Also, could it be that modern-day Masons are just essentially play-acting like modern Druids & that modern-day Masons aren't directly from ancient Masons?  Even so though, the secret nature of Masonic society lends itself to trouble-making, like Italy's P2.

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2011, 08:10:02 PM »
Could be...folks talk about The Jews as if they're some monolithic conspiracy (like the Masons supposedly are)--but there are the 3 main branches of judaism plus several ultra-orthodox sects.  Sure, jews are conditioned to talk guardedly among Gentiles but as a group they don't have the tight control of members that the Masons do.  Plus "religion" is increasingly not a part of most jews' life.  So I could see the Masons as a quasi-jewish supra-elite.

oh and these modern joos arent at all like the ones in da bible...

not the seed of abraham...nor inheritors of its promise...

despite worshiping on the day before sunday...they still follow rome

stoopid joos

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2011, 01:22:03 AM »
oh and these modern joos arent at all like the ones in da bible...

not the seed of abraham...nor inheritors of its promise...

despite worshiping on the day before sunday...they still follow rome

stoopid joos

man why u gotta come trolling a good thread. the promise to abraham was made by satan, to his beloved jew.

and an incestuous heeb he was, worthy of judicial-inc; famous for marrying his sister then pimping her out to wealthy clientelle for $

then your jewish jesus of the bull$h^t jew testament comes forward claiming this abraham was of good character...

Matthew 22:32 'I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.' So he is the God of the living, not the dead."

(thankfully he is not the god of pope daniel or we'd all be fucked)

if clefty was born 400 years from now he'd think bernie madoff had a promise too

« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 01:39:37 AM by pope daniel »

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2011, 08:14:02 AM »
and an incestuous heeb he was, worthy of judicial-inc; famous for marrying his sister then pimping her out to wealthy clientelle for $

then your jewish jesus of the bull$h^t jew testament comes forward claiming this abraham was of good character...

Matthew 22:32 'I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.' So he is the God of the living, not the dead."

Wait a minute Dan.  You are playing too fast-and-loose for me to take this seriously.

Jesus didn't acknowledge Abraham was saintly.  And even if he did, that does not discount my position that he infiltrated and destroyed judaism/phariseeism of the time - whether he was one of them or not.

wrong.
Perhaps "above" if you mean morally, but not on the power pyramid/ladder.

This is because there are 13 moon cycles in a year.  Has nothing to do with jews....
Nor did they "proclaim a new world order" in 2012.  2012 was simply the year they stopped at when the astronomer asked the chief "is this far enough into the future?" - "yeah sure, you can stop now."

and also what mohammad wrote in his quran regarding the beliefs of catholics during his time; completely contradictory to the bible.

Which argument are you suggesting this Quran passage supports again?

Please, this topic deserves that points be argued seriously, in a careful and thorough manner.  I cannot follow your logic or arguments half the time...