Author Topic: U.S. Congress approves transfer of $600 million in aid to Israel  (Read 2254 times)

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
U.S. Congress approves transfer of $600 million in aid to Israel
« on: December 24, 2005, 08:32:05 AM »
The United States Congress approved, on Friday, the transfer of $600 million in aid to Israel, this aid is to be used to fund joint security projects between Israel and the U.S, Israeli online daily Haaretz reported.

$133 million of the aid will be used to develop the `Arrow` missile program, a collaborative project between Israel Aircraft Industries and Boeing.

Also, some $10 million will be invested in developing a missile capable of intercepting short-range missiles.

Israel carried out a successful test of its Arrow anti-missile system earlier this month, Israeli Defense Ministry officials said that the development of this system comes in response to `the increasing threat of ballistic missiles in the region`.

Israel tested the missile after a Russian newspaper reported that that Iran has signed a deal to buy Russian tactical surface-to-air missile systems.

One day after the report, Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, warned of the dangers of Iran`s nuclear projects.

Souce: IMEMC

POSTER'S COMMENTS:
$600 million is not really a hole lot of money for foreign aid. I am surprised Israel is not screaming anti-Semitism
  • UN Funding: $1.84 Billion (one example)
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: U.S. Congress approves transfer of $600 million in aid to Israel
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2005, 11:08:01 AM »
That's an additional 600 million. Over and above the 'official' 2.4 billion, and all the other, unofficial billions.
It's a little Hannukka (sp?) offering. The last act of congress for the year - it's a 'spiritual' thing...

Offline pfanimals

• Taking a sabbatical
  • Corporal
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2005, 04:21:34 PM »
Did anybody ever see that Wonder Showzen episode with the spinning Star of David and the "we'll get you in the end" message accompanying it and acompanying the mesage was a caricature of well, have to be careful here, you know, one of THEM.

Maybe this is what THEY meant.

How big is that lobby?

But it is truly a shock and awe, over and over again.

http://www.planetquo.com/Illuminati-Design-And-Symbolism-In-The-Israeli-Supreme-Court-Building
neenafoof

Offline Sojourner

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2005, 06:06:00 AM »
It's a little Hannukka (sp?) offering. The last act of congress for the year - it's a 'spiritual' thing...

It must be because it sure isn't that they needed it...

http://www.israelnn.com/news.php3?id=95169

World's Monetary Debt to Israel Doubles

13:49 Dec 20, '05 / 19 Kislev 5766

(IsraelNN.com) Government and private loans to other countries have doubled in the past year, with world debts totaling $24 billion as of September 30. The Bank of Israel reported the amount is more than double than that of last year as Israel turns from a borrower to a lender. (so if Israelis can afford to lend to other nations why do we need to keep "lending" them money? ??? ) 

Bank of Israel Governor Stanley Fischer also said that Israel's credit rating will improve several months after the elections because economic policies are stable despite political uncertainties.

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2005, 07:24:50 AM »
(so if Israelis can afford to lend to other nations why do we need to keep "lending" them money? ??? )

It's love. That's it - LOVE :D

Here s how that works (the jews are, strictly speaking correct, when they claim that the money is always spent in the US).
Congress appropriates a 'loan' (automatically forgiven) or 'aid', whatever the cover may be. After the various 'american' middle men take their (large) cut, the balance is turned around, and used to pay off the various 'elites', including the congress critters. Congress in effect gave themselves and their handlers a Christmas bonus, while the tax slaves keep on paying for their own enslavement. It's so simple, really, all you need is a bunch of rotten minds...

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2005, 07:31:53 AM »
Laconas brings up a very good point rearding this post, which may also be applied to this thread:

• how much money is the Pentagon and Israeli intel spending on contracted disinfo sites on the net, like antiwar.com, et.al? -- laconas
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline pfanimals

• Taking a sabbatical
  • Corporal
  • Corporal
    • View Profile
neenafoof

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2005, 01:09:49 PM »
Laconas brings up a very good point rearding this post, which may also be applied to this thread:

• how much money is the Pentagon and Israeli intel spending on contracted disinfo sites on the net, like antiwar.com, et.al? -- laconas
Good man, that Laconas, but I disagree with his take on the 'false opposition' question.

The approach tends to occupy too much brain power on sleuthing activity, along the line of: "Aha, he/she/they said that this way, when they should have said it more this way" etc - usually diregarding the realities of the way the world works. For the most part, a healthy activists is more useful than dead hero. It also tends to end up making otherwise brilliant people look rather foolish at times (not particularly talking about Laconas, here). Some also suggest, that it is a bad thing to be exposed to MSM, and that tuning out makes one wiser. I disagree for the reasons given below. Instead of filtering sources (that's something the ADL and other 'free thinkers' do), we should develop our brains into a content filter (personal echelon).

Looking at sources is only partially helpful, due to the sophisticated ways stories can be planted, suggested, hinted at (PR people make nice tree adornments, just after banksters and lawyers). One has to assume, that everyone who spends time and effort 'telling a story' has a vested interest. That interest can range all around the circle, from altruistic self-sacrifice on one pole, to setting the world up for the kill on the other, and everything in between. Trying to figure out, who occupies what position on the circle with any confidence, is a waste of time. Interesting ideas and important information gets lost by endless speculation around the motivation of the source. Sounds like something the bottom feeders would want, because the ones on the opposite pole don't care - they know.

Similarly, deciding so-and-so must be a shill, based on one or another stated idea/opinion is too coarse an instrument, and sadly sends many honest souls packing. Again, it's something the bottom feeders would encourage - less seekers. By debating the thought, we can not only reinforce our convictions, we could - oh horror - find flaws in them. I'm the first to admit, that staying cool long enough, is not always easy.

We are now left with the information itself. The personal echelon filter could look something like this: WHY is WHO telling me WHAT, WHEN about WHERE? Yep, the good old W5 system, but weighted in favor why over who and what, and when over where (It's no accident, that in the 'official' version "who" comes first and "why" comes last). This system can help greatly in finding out "what they are up to", and when the shit is scheduled to hit the fan. I 'suffer' daily through one half hour of CNN, and another through the BBC, for exactly this purpose. A wonderful fringe benefit is: It also shows, just how many pipe dreams don't work out as planned, or not at all - hence my general optimism, that while the enemies of man are dangerously insane, they are not nearly as much in control as they would like us to believe. Their hold is tenuous at best. Smoke and mirror is an apt description...

Offline NinpoReloaded

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2005, 08:50:09 AM »
Good link.
The Holocaustâ„¢. International patent# 666. All rights reserved. Any copying or reproduction is punishable by charges of anti-semitism which may result in fines, imprisonment or both. The "Holocaust" is the sole property of the jewish people and any mention of similar incidents pertaining to non-jews may not be made public with out permission from the jews.

Offline leftysurprise

• Lurker
    • View Profile
    • My MySpace
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2006, 07:43:57 PM »
I am so sick of our government giving the israelis our tax money. so much for representation right. i think im going to donate to a palestinian charity group.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 11:50:33 AM by leftysurprise »
You can sit there and follow our government blindly without question, yet you have the balls to call me Un-American?

To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.
~Theodore Roosevelt in the Kansas City Star- May 7, 1918

Offline NinpoReloaded

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2006, 09:56:37 AM »
I say we do their work for them and save them a plane ticket 'n shit.
The Holocaustâ„¢. International patent# 666. All rights reserved. Any copying or reproduction is punishable by charges of anti-semitism which may result in fines, imprisonment or both. The "Holocaust" is the sole property of the jewish people and any mention of similar incidents pertaining to non-jews may not be made public with out permission from the jews.

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2006, 04:08:05 PM »
Isn't that nice?  WE forgive Israeli loans (which is why Jews are able to say that Israel has no outstanding loans to the U.S.) the states by Israeli bonds, investing in Israel, then Israel loans out our money and charges interest and has control over the banking.
They should call them racketeers rather than "israelis".
I have the entire uncensored version downloaded.
Thanks guys!

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2006, 04:08:51 PM »

I guess they hate Santa? :'(
I have the entire uncensored version downloaded.
Thanks guys!

Offline popfiend2k

• Private First Class
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2006, 03:17:20 AM »
Nothing and I mean nothing makes me more angry when we give  Israel money!!!1 Now that Sharon is about to take a dirt Nap" We the media" act like he was a man of peace! I say screw them put in Benny boy, Let Israel take more of the west bank.  THEN YOU WILL SEE EVERY MUSLIM IN THE WORLD MAKING A TRIP TO ISRAEL, BEFORE THEY SEE THEIR 72 VIRGINS PROBLEM SOLVED! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(