Author Topic: pope daniel just solved world hunger  (Read 3972 times)

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
  • Order of Miseratio Solvo Templum
    • View Profile
pope daniel just solved world hunger
« on: November 16, 2011, 03:46:57 AM »
so i was trying to prove to my asian wife that simple plants like marijuana arent the evils of all evil

and i ate grass and leaves from the lawn

does actuallly taste like spinach if your drunk enough like i to do so

and then again, this beer i been driinking is barley, which is just anther grass anyway!
Revelation 3:14 "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
- pope daniel just solved world hunger
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 06:45:19 AM »
so i was trying to prove to my asian wife that simple plants like marijuana arent the evils of all evil

and then again, this beer i been driinking is barley, which is just anther grass anyway!

Certainly...Just keep growing enough grass for the cattle!

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 07:10:56 AM »
It is edible but weeds are better...has enzymes too, which are proteins, building blocks of life.
Dont cook them over 120F, or youll kill the nutrients.  Raw is best.

Many people make salads from weeds in their lawns.  Very healthy stuff. 

Dandelion green(s) is excellent as well, long as its before blooms, in which case it gets bitter.
Ive eaten them no problem.  Add them to my salad greens.

Some make tea from the root after drying.

Much at our disposal (Cattails, Acorn flour etc) that we never utilize and is very healthy for us after a good washing.

The world is hungry because Zios install Central Banks, subsidize farmers not to grow and utilize Zio agrifarms(GMO laden poisons) and starve nations in this fashion.

"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 08:57:29 AM »
Grass should be smoked, not eaten, and visa versa for pizza.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2011, 09:12:29 AM »

I think you got something there. Just smoosh it up and add corn syrup, saccharin, hydrated oils, food coloring, give it some texture, and then market it as a zero calorie snack.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2011, 05:07:36 PM »
I think you got something there. Just smoosh it up and add corn syrup, saccharin, hydrated oils, food coloring, give it some texture, and then market it as a zero calorie snack.

Laconas, you're behind the times.  That's called Fruit Loops.  Kids just luvem!

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 05:14:17 PM »
Dude eats Dandlion greens

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SbEUHCU_GtM" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SbEUHCU_GtM</a>

"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 05:36:31 PM »

I grew up eating dandelion greens, my mother had a crazy idea that they had vitamins and minerals. She also drank the juice. Last time I saw my my sister I noticed she is now doing the same thing.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2011, 06:13:04 PM »
I grew up eating dandelion greens, my mother had a crazy idea that they had vitamins and minerals. She also drank the juice. Last time I saw my my sister I noticed she is now doing the same thing.

Does it make you look younger?

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2011, 06:15:24 PM »
Does it make you look younger?

If you're doing things that make you feel good, you probably think of yourself as looking younger.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2011, 06:29:01 PM »
If you're doing things that make you feel good, you probably think of yourself as looking younger.

True, but what does the mirror say?  Same, or younger?

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2011, 07:13:33 PM »

Wheatgrass is a miracle food, ez to grow & fairly ez to juice (manual juicers cost about $100, fancy electric ones around $600).  Dogs & cats love wheatgrass at all times--it's a myth that they only eat grass when they're sick & need to throw up.

Dogs & cats also love to munch on cannabis leaves though I've seen a dog wolf down a stolen bud & have a bad trip for 18 hours (OTOH with no lingering after-effects).

Dandelion greens (picked young) are a tasty healthy addition to salad.  Unfortunately in suburban USA one doesn't see to many dandelions anymore.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2011, 07:35:35 PM »
True, but what does the mirror say?  Same, or younger?

Today, not younger.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2011, 08:36:02 PM »

Dandelion greens (picked young) are a tasty healthy addition to salad.  Unfortunately in suburban USA one doesn't see to many dandelions anymore.

Here in the NE people spend millions every year buying product to kill dandelions in their lawns.

http://www.scotts.com/smg/solve/solution/solutionArticle.jsp?detailId=art1400120

Kill Dandelions in the Lawn

Even the best cared for lawns will have an occasional dandelion. They are difficult to completely eliminate, and the entire plant (root and all) of the dandelion needs to be removed or they can grow right back. To rid your lawn of dandelions, use a product such as Ortho® Weed-B-Gon MAX® Weed Killer For Lawns. Apply it to the dandelions to kill them without harming the lawn.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2011, 10:48:11 PM »
Here in the NE people spend millions every year buying product to kill dandelions in their lawns.

Used to be that avg lawn had dandelions, buttercups, clover etc.  Folks didn't have heart attacks about it except for the handful of lawn nazis that were considered to be eccentric freaks.  Kids played games on these lawns...but now we have perfect monocrop lawns lovingly tended by wetbacks & undisturbed by romping kids.  Bees died out locally about 7 years ago, rabbits about 4 years ago. 

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2011, 05:28:53 AM »
Once you grow your own beets, you won't want any part of dandelions.  Eat the entire plant, sweet, not bitter.  Easy to grow, eat them right away, or leave them in the ground until the ground freezes, when they get bulky and even sweeter.  Then pull them up and cook them all day with onions and beef marrow bones for a delicious blood red exilir.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2011, 07:27:49 PM »
Once you grow your own beets, you won't want any part of dandelions.  Eat the entire plant, sweet, not bitter.  Easy to grow, eat them right away, or leave them in the ground until the ground freezes, when they get bulky and even sweeter.  Then pull them up and cook them all day with onions and beef marrow bones for a delicious blood red exilir.

I love beets, haven't tried the greens except when juicing.  Health Benefits of Dandelions claims dandelion greens have many beneficial properties though.  Local Korean grocery sells a wide variety of greens, I'm not even familiar with half of 'em.  Raw foods books teach how to grow baby greens indoors, cheaper & better than store-bought stuff.  Sprouts are another good way for cheap nutritious food.  Rinsing them 3x daily is a little bit of a hassle though.