Author Topic: A Spiritual Look At Being Human  (Read 5082 times)

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
A Spiritual Look At Being Human
« on: October 11, 2011, 07:14:15 AM »

These are really beautiful with lessons for everyone;

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/c2wopO178LQ?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/c2wopO178LQ?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7ZX8QSdJ9go?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7ZX8QSdJ9go?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
- A Spiritual Look At Being Human
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2011, 06:01:05 PM »
Wow, 4 views!!!

I guess our members aren't interested in the positive side of life, and prefer to dwell on negative gloom and doom that they can't possibly do anything about.

If you can't change the world try changing yourself and pass it on, y'never know it might just change the world in ways you never dreamed possible.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Sceptic

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2011, 06:29:11 PM »
The first vid is quite a thoughtful little analysis (the 2nd isn't loading for me); thanks for posting, Mystica.

I do agree with what was said, though I feel it may not be so easy for some people. Some have been dealt a better hand than others, I think. But I also know those are the stronger ones.

..If you can't change the world try changing yourself and pass it on, y'never know it might just change the world in ways you never dreamed possible.

I've always heard this, but I sometimes find it to be just a glamourous meme. Or perhaps it's because I tend to be grim & cynical...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 06:34:29 PM by Sceptic »

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 07:59:30 PM »
The first vid is quite a thoughtful little analysis (the 2nd isn't loading for me); thanks for posting, Mystica.

Try this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZX8QSdJ9go&feature=related for the 2nd one

I do agree with what was said, though I feel it may not be so easy for some people. Some have been dealt a better hand than others, I think. But I also know those are the stronger ones.

Not in my case, I was dealt a hand you could hardly imagine when born, and you wouldn't believe how my life progressed from there, or how rebellious I became, with two stints in reform school. They wouldn't print my autobiography If I wrote it. But in all that time I searched for answers. I believed everything and nothing alternately throughout my 70 years ...

Now for the first time in my life everything is coming together and I've found peace and happiness, even a little wealth, and health.

It's all a frame of mind, and if you apply those lessons in the vids you'll discover the truth of life and how to be a better human being. It won't happen over night it requires practice and commitment but it's worth the effort.

I've always heard this, but I sometimes find it to be just a glamourous meme. Or perhaps it's because I tend to be grim & cynical...

Study the essence of our spirituality and look at some scientific studies of the pineal gland and how the brain functions. Everything in the brain is electrically based, WE! are electrical, magnetic beings, (you can feel this through your hands). WE are carbon based entities, made up of carbon 'atoms', this means we are 'an energy' ... energy cannot be destroyed it can only be CHANGED. Our essence (power) cannot die, we simply discard the outer casing at the time of our 'use by date'.

What we learn through the media, family and religion is what makes us 'ignorant' of our true capabilities, ie we have been brainwashed from birth. Attitude is what makes our lives and the Superus Eligere (super Elite) guides it. Discarding their lessons and listening to our spiritual selves is the 'awakening' and this can be quite painful for those who have 'found God', and even worse for those who believe in 'evil' (the reverse of LIVE!) a concept introduced to us through religion and the media ... both 'organized' and prioritized through "The Elite".

I will be away from the computer from tomorrow for about a week so I will hopefully see you back here then to offer a better understanding of 'self'.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2011, 08:31:51 PM »

Her's a little something for you to contemplate in my absence.

The pineal .. pine-al gland

http://www.strayreality.com/Lanis_Strayreality/thirdtyepinealgland.htm

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/TN1reb_Lzi8?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/TN1reb_Lzi8?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/fa8_JN_L4Co?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/fa8_JN_L4Co?version=3&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2011, 09:11:38 PM »
Wow, 4 views!!!

I guess our members aren't interested in the positive side of life, and prefer to dwell on negative gloom and doom that they can't possibly do anything about.

If you can't change the world try changing yourself and pass it on, y'never know it might just change the world in ways you never dreamed possible.

Hmm, what happens to such quasi-Buddhist guys when they go to prison?  I think they get robbed, raped etc.  A local cable-access New Age tv show pushes the idea that 'one constructs one's own reality' & that illness, unemployment or bad times in general are just conditioning.  Plays well to middle-class locals who mostly are doing OK.  I'm all for positive thinking but it has it's limits.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2011, 01:43:30 AM »
Hmm, what happens to such quasi-Buddhist guys when they go to prison?  I think they get robbed, raped etc.  A local cable-access New Age tv show pushes the idea that 'one constructs one's own reality'

I have never been a part of the new age groupies, (who often espouse truth and add their own 'lessons' just as the S. Elite do, it's another "Religion" ... to make money), but I have taken facts from lifes experiences and diligent study of all things to do with self development and life, the thought process is a major part of our 'being'.

If you swallowed your pride and took a closer look at what I have posted you would find that there is truth in every word ... it is not about wealth as in money, but wealth of life, love and happiness ... in other words we really do reap what we sow.

& that illness, unemployment or bad times in general are just conditioning.  Plays well to middle-class locals who mostly are doing OK.  I'm all for positive thinking but it has it's limits.

I said "attitude" is what makes our lives, and the Superus Eligere (super Elite) guides it. Tell me this is not so and I know you are taking lessons from the wrong source.

This is for the lowest of spirits, not the wealthy or middle-class? And who is responsible for our declining health? Who controls employment, who is responsible for the 'bad times'? And more to the point WHY do they control all these aspects of our lives ... because they CREATE a reality, they control OUR ATTITUDES, which in turn creates resentment, hatred, and your desire for revenge, the need to 'fight' the enemy they create for you, (or join them when the pennies start dropping).

However I guess I'm preaching to an empty house because it appears nobody is 'home' .

People react to "attitude". Like I said "you reap what you sow" and that is how you make your reality ... the ancients knew all about the pineal gland and the importance of it, and the elite have used and abuse that knowledge and hidden it from us out in the open ever since. There is no magic, new age spiritualism or hocus pocus about it, it just is? It's LIFE.

They gave their 'symbols' and lessons benign and charismatic significance and dished it up in abundance via religion and the media, both orgs owned and operated by 'them'.

Sorry this is such a rush job but I gotta leave soon.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2011, 10:28:06 AM »
But how does following this guidance will help one deal with the pervasive greed and evil around us (e.g., the jews)? 
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline Spahi

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2011, 12:15:31 PM »
But how does following this guidance will help one deal with the pervasive greed and evil around us (e.g., the jews)?

There will always be evil on Earth, but there is always the next life. Whether you believe in reincarnation or Heaven/Hell, justice is meted out appropriately. All we can do in this life is our best.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2011, 05:32:56 PM »
There will always be evil on Earth, but there is always the next life. Whether you believe in reincarnation or Heaven/Hell, justice is meted out appropriately. All we can do in this life is our best.

All we can do in this life is help our children live better lives.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2011, 06:44:10 PM »
I have never been a part of the new age groupies, (who often espouse truth and add their own 'lessons' just as the S. Elite do, it's another "Religion" ... to make money), but I have taken facts from lifes experiences and diligent study of all things to do with self development and life, the thought process is a major part of our 'being'.

If you swallowed your pride and took a closer look at what I have posted you would find that there is truth in every word ... it is not about wealth as in money, but wealth of life, love and happiness ... in other words we really do reap what we sow.

Didn't mean to give you a hard time, I certainly agree about sowing & reaping & having a right attitude.  As for forum folks ignoring a positive post, oh well, bad news sells.   ;)

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
  • Order of Miseratio Solvo Templum
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2011, 03:57:21 AM »
i come here for the bad news

why is the freeze shot intro to one of these videos the eye of horus?

seems to me this new age 3rd eye kundalini movement has been dominated by rosicrucians

i guess that makes sense
Revelation 3:14 "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2011, 03:51:27 PM »

Knowledge is POWER, and it's knowledge that has been denied us.

The ONLY way to fight that power is to become as knowledgeable as those who have kept it for themselves.

What they have done is remove the 'desire' to learn by making knowledge appear 'ridiculous', 'new agey', magical, evil, against God (played by themselves) and anti-religious. If they don't get you with one they'll get you with another.

They also hammer this in with their own version of 'education' which they also control from pre-school through to university and through the many forms of media (advertiements to movies).

it's up to the individual to educate self and to pass the knowledge on to others. Nothing happens if nothing is done.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2011, 04:05:15 PM »

Of course there will always be evil as opposed to live. This world is a duality as we are also, we all contain the ability to be good and bad but much of the evil is cancelled out in most cases by the desire to be the best we can be, and learn what Life and live really means, to KNOW, to become KNOWledgeable, and avoid the greed that the S. Elite have practiced for so long it has become their life force and in so doing have lost their spiritual inheritance.

EVIL-LIVE
It's your 'choice'

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2011, 04:08:59 PM »
All we can do in this life is help our children live better lives.

And to do that we have to have the knowledge to live our lives the best way possible... and WHY.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2011, 04:11:04 PM »
As for forum folks ignoring a positive post, oh well, bad news sells.   ;)

And this is because...??

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2011, 04:29:32 PM »
i come here for the bad news

That's because you don't have "the knowledge" yet ... Keep searching ;)

why is the freeze shot intro to one of these videos the eye of horus?

Because the vid is about the egyptian 'knowledge' of the the PINEAL gland the 'likeness' to "the eye of Horus" that has ruled us through religion.

seems to me this new age 3rd eye kundalini movement has been dominated by rosicrucians

i guess that makes sense

Rosicrucians, illuminati, Elite, Freemasons, religion, education 'system', Government .... all the same thing.

Get the knowledge - Gain the power.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2011, 05:03:51 PM »
And this is because...??

I dunno, human nature, being conditioned to material realms?  Also, in these times folks are worried about economic tsunami, WW3 etc. 

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2011, 05:40:01 PM »
I dunno, human nature, being conditioned to material realms?  Also, in these times folks are worried about economic tsunami, WW3 etc.

Well at least you're aware that it has been "conditioned". Now on to the next step and "recondition" our human nature via "KNOW-ledge".

The reason we are drawn to BAD news is because we have been 'programmed' to watch for the elite's 'prophesies' ... ie their future plans .... written in their book of agendas "The Bible", and and their media, and the adrenalin rush we get from PATRIOTISM, be it to fight for our countries or fight for our lives.