Author Topic: Jesus vs. Odin  (Read 3619 times)

Offline Spahi

• Captain
    • View Profile
- Jesus vs. Odin
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2012, 08:12:12 AM »
I can't speak for Varg Vikernes, but he wrote that way back in 2005. He seems to have learned a thing or two since then.

OH sh*t, Varg is mentioned in this topic! I wonder if he would ever post here too? It is good to see he has realized the extent of the problem around the world, instead of just hiding away in prison dreaming of the old tymes and noodling on his keyboard. But then his pointless church burnings of the past forever follow him in my eyes, so I can't ever call him a true ally, but I can respect his views. Not that he would care of course.

Also, how many times is that unholy and godawful picture going to be repasted here?

Offline Spahi

• Captain
    • View Profile
- Jesus vs. Odin
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2012, 08:16:05 AM »
What is Odin's plan to combat the Jews? He has none. He doesn't know what a Jew is, because there were none in the splendid isolation of his now-lost Northern European home. Today there are many white male Odin-worshippers around the world in places like Iraq and Afghanistan doing battle for a Jewish Plan that they cannot comprehend.

Kinda weird Odin didn't recognize Breivik for what he is (a danger, nevermind his genetics) and run him through with his spear.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 08:36:17 AM by Spahi »

Offline Brezo

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
- Jesus vs. Odin
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2012, 09:16:23 AM »
OH sh*t, Varg is mentioned in this topic! I wonder if he would ever post here too? It is good to see he has realized the extent of the problem around the world, instead of just hiding away in prison dreaming of the old tymes and noodling on his keyboard. But then his pointless church burnings of the past forever follow him in my eyes, so I can't ever call him a true ally, but I can respect his views. Not that he would care of course.

Why? Because he actually took action instead of 'noodling on his keyboard'?

Offline Spahi

• Captain
    • View Profile
- Jesus vs. Odin
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2012, 09:24:35 PM »
Why? Because he actually took action instead of 'noodling on his keyboard'?

You are referring to the Church burnings? Well whatever, I was mocking his Baldr album when I referred to the keyboard (and his reasoning for ditching the guitar at the time) not his political writings.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 09:44:52 PM by Spahi »