Author Topic: Introduction: Origin of the FTAA ~ Metro Regional Government  (Read 883 times)

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
MUST READ: [Beware Metro Regional Government] exposes the long-term plans of regionalism. In short, the power of our local government must be handed over to a more centralized government in order for the new world advocates to gain control.

The FTAA is the next Insider step towards [regionalism].
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero

Offline NOLAJBS

• General
  • Leaderless resistance
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freedomportal.net
Replies from the first NOLAJBS Stop the FTAA Message Board
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2004, 05:40:31 PM »
| Replies from the first NOLAJBS Stop the FTAA Message Board |

jcougor - (2/11/04 2:30 pm)
great idea for this board, this is such a serious subject, most won't be aware of what it means until too late. it seems everything is just going down hill so fast, it actually takes your breath away somewhat.
we all will be losers unless something is done, just hope its not too late.
cougor

Grrr8m8 - (2/11/04 2:50 pm)
This is happening as we speak, in Australia.  9 separate metropolitan councils have been wiped in order to form one metropolitan council.  The state of New South Wales is rushing headlong to amalgamate councils to form larger divisions throughout the state.  This is something which they had some 30 years ago but the stresses on administration forced the formation of smaller divisions.  At times I think Australia is the testing ground for US blueprints.  It is a good thing if it can stop the corruption practices and nepotism that runs rampant in councils.

AmerikanPirate - (2/11/04 8:51 pm)
Great information Joe. I am gong to give this to my Representatives as well as my neighbor. Thanks again!

trashsmasher - (2/11/04 10:01 pm)
I will read as much as I can, and try to act accordingly. Sounds scary!

NOLAJBS - (2/12/04 9:06 am)
Thanks jcougor and AmerikanPirate. I hope more and more people come to this forum so we can stop this attack on free and independent economics. The FTAA will not only effect Americans, but everyone in the world. It's NAFTA on steroids. Get the word out about this place.  

Grrr8m8, thomo thinks that the Aussie Govt. may not approve of the legislation. Plus, it still has to go through Congress. I'll do my duty on this end and contact my Federal Representatives and urge them NOT to support it.

trashsmasher, www.stoptheftaa.org is a great place to visit.

mthomo - (2/13/04 6:01 am)
yes nola the federal oposition is talking of voting it down in the house with the backing of independants , though this could well be just a pollitical ploy to use as leverage to achieve another goal.

billy6654 - (5/12/04 8:16 pm)
On the topic of regional government we are seeing just that here in COlorado where the city of Thornton is trying to gobble up smaller cities around it. The reason? Other municipalities will not sign on to the national council of regional governments whereas the city of Thornton is a major player in this arena. They are trying to gobble up Northglenn and Broomfield, both cities which are trying to fight them.
I believe from what I have read that in order for the globalists to take control they have to take powere away from not only the city but the county as well. By getting local politicians to sign off on their insanity, they can lock them into whatever legal manuevering they desire and since cities and counties are technically private corporations, they don;t have to legally tell you or me anything about what they are doing since it is covered by the privacy act.
Scary as hell I might say.

doomguarder - (5/13/04 7:29 am)
Good point billy,
Here in Texas the annexation of smaller municipalities is common and to easy under state law. Round Rock was the oddity. Austin attempted to annex this smaller town north of them due to the high tax revenues in the area. Round rock held a referendum and took the results to the state. It worked, they are still separate. But I do not recommend going to round rock, it is one of the most fascist counties in TX. Even Alex has spoken on this police and sheriffs departments on his TV & radio shows. But it is not Austin ... Regards
I support The Concept | "Freedom is a possession of inestimable value." - Cicero