Author Topic: The New Kingdom period of Egypt  (Read 1040 times)

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
The New Kingdom period of Egypt
« on: September 02, 2011, 04:33:06 PM »
All during the time of the supposed kingdoms of David and Solomon on up to when Babylon took the northern part from Egypt the region was ruled by Egypt. It is called the New Kingdom period. This has been known for centuries.

The inventors of the Septuagint took the known extent of the Egyptian empire and attributed it to their fictional kings.

It is unclear how believers are able to maintain their bible fiction in the face of such well known facts.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back.
That is all you need to know about the conflict. All the rest is distraction.
See the new biopic, Jesus Christ: Lust for Glory!

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
- The New Kingdom period of Egypt
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2011, 05:12:35 PM »
All during the time of the supposed kingdoms of David and Solomon on up to when Babylon took the northern part from Egypt the region was ruled by Egypt. It is called the New Kingdom period. This has been known for centuries.

The inventors of the Septuagint took the known extent of the Egyptian empire and attributed it to their fictional kings.

It is unclear how believers are able to maintain their bible fiction in the face of such well known facts.

The Greek should have never taught all those tribes how read and write fiction.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2011, 06:27:24 PM »

The Greek should have never taught all those tribes how read and write fiction.

I still do not have the evidence but everything points to the Ptolemys commissioning the creation of the Septuagint to back their side, the Maccabes, in their proxy war with the Seleucids. It would not have been the first cult they created for political purposes.

Original literature in any form never appears in Judea. The Septuagint is the only literature ever attributed to bibleland. In all other civilizations, religious literature is the least in quantity. If one believes the attribution it is the only literature from bibleland. How can this be?

The earliest criticism of the bible (starting shortly after it was not punishable by death) noted hundreds of inconsistencies. The critics then proceeded to make careers weaving fanciful explanations for them. It is much simpler to say they are the work of many authors working for a rather incompetent editor. I can think of no way to eliminate the simpler explanation.

In English it runs about a half million words. Ten people working for ten years need only produce 5000 words a year. Babylon 5, Buffy, X-Files all produced hugely richer mythologies in shorter times with many times more words.

And then the more we know about ancient times the more credible the creation in Alexandria. Still today I have had believers tell me about the "hebraisms" in the Septuagint. It has been known for over a century that Koine Greek, the style of the Septuagint, had exactly the forms called hebraisms. There is no other conclusion but that "hebrew" was invented based upon Koine Greek.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 06:36:10 PM »
I still do not have the evidence but everything points to the Ptolemys commissioning the creation of the Septuagint to back their side, the Maccabes, in their proxy war with the Seleucids. It would not have been the first cult they created for political purposes.

Original literature in any form never appears in Judea. The Septuagint is the only literature ever attributed to bibleland. In all other civilizations, religious literature is the least in quantity. If one believes the attribution it is the only literature from bibleland. How can this be?

The earliest criticism of the bible (starting shortly after it was not punishable by death) noted hundreds of inconsistencies. The critics then proceeded to make careers weaving fanciful explanations for them. It is much simpler to say they are the work of many authors working for a rather incompetent editor. I can think of no way to eliminate the simpler explanation.

In English it runs about a half million words. Ten people working for ten years need only produce 5000 words a year. Babylon 5, Buffy, X-Files all produced hugely richer mythologies in shorter times with many times more words.

And then the more we know about ancient times the more credible the creation in Alexandria. Still today I have had believers tell me about the "hebraisms" in the Septuagint. It has been known for over a century that Koine Greek, the style of the Septuagint, had exactly the forms called hebraisms. There is no other conclusion but that "hebrew" was invented based upon Koine Greek.

The structure and the grammar is Koine Greek, the vocabulary is probably late Assyrian or Phoenician, with many loanwords from passing traders.

Offline Spahi

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2011, 07:03:56 PM »

Another genius on this board.

New Kingdom of Egypt  1550 BC-1069 BC
Followed by the 3rd Intermediate period of fractured leadership and civil wars, empire has long crumbled.

Kingdom of Israel established 1030 BC–930 BC
King David born c. 1040 BC, reigned over Judah c. 1010–1003 BC; over Judah and Israel c. 1003–970 BC

Solomon born c. 1011 BC, reigned 971 - 931 BC

Assyrians conquer Israel 722 BC

Of course, I'm sure this is some ancient Egyptian/Hittite/Babylonian/Assyrian conspiracy, because  they were concerned about Israel that much. Dispute about ancient books all you want, but don't f*ck around with historic dates.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2011, 07:15:17 PM by Spahi »

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2011, 07:29:20 PM »

Followed by the 3rd Intermediate period of fractured leadership and civil wars, empire has long crumbled.

King David born c. 1040 BC, reigned over Judah c. 1010–1003 BC; over Judah and Israel c. 1003–970 BC

Of course, I'm sure this is some ancient Egyptian/Hittite/Babylonian/Assyrian conspiracy, because  they were concerned about Israel that much. Dispute about ancient books all you want, but don't f*ck around with historic dates.

Interesting history, too bad nobody recorded this history as it was happening but rather was only written about about a thousand years later. Sort of like the Holocaust, nobody ever heard of the Holocaust until 1978, but after that time, history books have FDR debating whether he should save the Jews from the Holocaust.

Offline Spahi

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2011, 07:41:53 PM »
Interesting history, too bad nobody recorded this history as it was happening but rather was only written about about a thousand years later. Sort of like the Holocaust, nobody ever heard of the Holocaust until 1978, but after that time, history books have FDR debating whether he should save the Jews from the Holocaust.

Israel's old history can be debated about the approximate dates, but I certainly believe Egypt's New Kingdom period ended as dated, since Egyptology is much more vast and exposed to the public than Israel's history, which still makes the first post invalid. I just see no reason to believe David and Solomon are mythical kings or that the old kingdom never existed around the time associated with it.

I don't see the holocaust as being invented in 1978 either since my mother grew up in the 50s and remembers nuns talking about it but certainly that's around the time they really propagated it as a religion and the holy 6 million appeared. Walter Matthau discusses being interned in a German camp in Charades, but strangely makes no mention of genocide for example.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2011, 08:03:10 PM »
Israel's old history can be debated about the approximate dates, but I certainly believe Egypt's New Kingdom period ended as dated, since Egyptology is much more vast and exposed to the public than Israel's history, which still makes the first post invalid. I just see no reason to believe David and Solomon are mythical kings or that the old kingdom never existed around the time associated with it.

There's plenty of evidence for Egypt's New Kingdom. There's no evidence for Jewish fairy tales.

I don't see the holocaust as being invented in 1978 either since my mother grew up in the 50s and remembers nuns talking about it but certainly that's around the time they really propagated it as a religion and the holy 6 million appeared. Walter Matthau discusses being interned in a German camp in Charades, but strangely makes no mention of genocide for example.

The Holocaust and a holocaust are two different things in the same way a white house is not the same as The White House. Now think about why that is.

Offline Spahi

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2011, 08:08:14 PM »
The Holocaust and a holocaust are two different things in the same way a white house is not the same as The White House. Now think about why that is.

Got it.

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2011, 04:15:06 PM »

If you stay away from the bible belt types you find the arbitrary end date is not exactly when the thumpers want their bible kingdoms to start but find it is at 525BC although it may be called the 3rd intermediate period.

But when the thumpers want to show there is historic content in their mythology (there is historic content in Shakespeare too) they point to the battle of Lakish which is the Assyrian demarcation.

Thumpers also gloss over the minor problems of Moses leading the Hebrews into lands ruled by Egypt and later Joshua invading lands ruled by Egypt -- of course it was not the promised land as it did not match the description they had been given.

The only thing of importance is there is NO archaeological evidence of biblical Israel therefore there was  NO biblical Israel.

All the rest is just discussion as to how the Septuagint came into existence.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2011, 04:26:43 PM »

That is speaking from faith in stories that appeared out of no where in the 1st c. BC in Greek. They have no known origin. Simply Judea is excluded for absence of evidence of even the ability to create the stories as fiction and that leaves nearest Greek source as Alexandria. Alexandria did have an interest in the region as it backed the Maccabes in their civil war against the Seleucid backed side. Think Vietnam War.

Things which exist leave physical evidence. If biblical Israel existed then it would have left physical evidence. Percentagewise bibleland is the most archaeologically dug place in the world. There is no sign of biblical Israel.

Neither Churchill nor Eisenhower nor DeGaulle mentioned such a thing in their memoirs on the war. In all the War Crimes tribunal transcripts there is exactly one mention of "gassing" which is in a truck. And I invite your attention to http://www.giwersworld.org/holo3/holo-survivors.phtml where we learn

Israel declares there was no Holocaust Extermination: 27 million Jews survived the holocaust
by Matt Giwer, © 2007 [June]
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2011, 04:31:39 PM »
There's plenty of evidence for Egypt's New Kingdom. There's no evidence for Jewish fairy tales.

In fact before the miniseries invented the title Holocaust, the official name was Shoah, which means Nakbah in Arabic and disaster in English. That is still the official and only name in Israel.

Prior to the miniseries "the Nazi holocaust" was one of Churchill's catch phrases. It had nothing to do with Jews. It was just a general reference to the war in Europe.
1.9 GB of pure vanity