Author Topic: Promote Queerdom  (Read 1648 times)

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2011, 09:32:28 PM »
That attitude is an understandable one for a young, careless person with little responsibilities. In the long run, it serves very little useful purpose.

You are not yet old enough to appreciate the value of age and sex. No concerns about pregnancy. Financial stability for both parties. STDs are either curable or as with AIDS the survival time these days is greater than life expectancy. Multiple past spouses and lovers so no surprises and no fanciful expectations and a pleasant surprise if it is more than a one night stand. A social group where one more lay is congratulated (for both men and women) rather than viewed as questionable at best.

On top of that well established interests and friends with benefits are all benefits. Even "betrayal" is greeted with "another one?" how boring. When we say life is too short to hold a grudge we mean it.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back.
That is all you need to know about the conflict. All the rest is distraction.
See the new biopic, Jesus Christ: Lust for Glory!

Sceptic

- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2011, 09:33:02 PM »
In all humility I realize it takes an incredibly desperate women to bed me

At least you're honest about it.

I'd say you can have your pick of the ladies who breathe the Sex-&-the-City lifestyle. But this behaviour does not make for a comfortable lifestyle as you age. ANd be aware that you'll have more difficulty if you shoud decide to go for a quality woman, because women don't like damaged goods anymore than quality men do.

Careful you don't pick up any cooties along the way.

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2011, 09:38:44 PM »
I do oppose the Jew run GLBT lobby, as it harms those with SSA & GID in addition to the general population. Two different things.

Please. Young Jews always define themselves of non-christians rather than Jews. You take a bunch of weird kids seriously and you might as well be concerned about alien abductions. They are always trying to get your goat. Ignore them. That is what pisses them off.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Sceptic

- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2011, 09:40:50 PM »
You are not yet old enough to appreciate the value of age and sex. No concerns about pregnancy. Financial stability for both parties. STDs are either curable or as with AIDS the survival time these days is greater than life expectancy. Multiple past spouses and lovers so no surprises and no fanciful expectations and a pleasant surprise if it is more than a one night stand. A social group where one more lay is congratulated (for both men and women) rather than viewed as questionable at best.

On top of that well established interests and friends with benefits are all benefits. Even "betrayal" is greeted with "another one?" how boring. When we say life is too short to hold a grudge we mean it.

Are you smoking some bad pot or are you genuinely serious?

And how do you know my age? Regardless of my that, I fully understand the consequences of a wanton se life. It's not for me & it has the potential to adversely affect society, especially now.

You're older & you want to have lots of sex...fine. But don't pretend that it's some undiscovered utopia where AIDS & its relatives are but a tiresome bother. And your original 'theory' to justify this is beyond laughable. If you're so wise with age, why use drunken frat-boy reasoning?

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2011, 10:08:38 PM »
I'm a scientist, Horny One. And I can tell you, if you REALLY understood stats, you'd know that less than 2% of the population, not all of whom are men, & many of whom are sleeping with women, DOES NOT significantly affect your chances with sexing women, more or less.

As one scientist to another the issue of significance has not be raised. I said increased and nothing more. The issue of significance is always a matter of debate when it is less than one sigma. I did not raise the issue of significance for that reason. Do you think I am stupid? ;)

BTW: If you are not horny, were you chemically neutered? Horny is the normal state of human affairs for men and women. Food and gifts are for incompatible women. Kindness and friendship are all compatible women look for. Am I in error?
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2011, 10:17:27 PM »
At least you're honest about it.

It is my finest quality, m'lady.

I'd say you can have your pick of the ladies who breathe the Sex-&-the-City lifestyle. But this behaviour does not make for a comfortable lifestyle as you age.

I am aged. You have a great future ahead of you.

ANd be aware that you'll have more difficulty if you shoud decide to go for a quality woman, because women don't like damaged goods anymore than quality men do.[/quality]

There are no quality women. There are only good women. What is good is honest and true and noble. Honest is admitting every opposite sex encounter is sizing up for the bed. We all do it. Sex is not everything. It is the only thing. True is serial monogamy. Noble is being one's self despite what the other might think. The other will accept or reject but both will realize sex over-rules reason at all times.

[quality]Careful you don't pick up any cooties along the way.

They are either curable or the survival time is greater than my life expectancy. No problems.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Sceptic

- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2011, 10:22:20 PM »
As one scientist to another the issue of significance has not be raised. I said increased and nothing more. The issue of significance is always a matter of debate when it is less than one sigma. I did not raise the issue of significance for that reason. Do you think I am stupid? ;)

BTW: If you are not horny, were you chemically neutered? Horny is the normal state of human affairs for men and women. Food and gifts are for incompatible women. Kindness and friendship are all compatible women look for. Am I in error?

If your chances are not significantly increased, then the increase is negligible. Homosexuality in men has always existed & it has never been a deciding factor in allowing men to 'get laid'. WHy not argue about other more common, recognizable factors such as height, weight, athletic ability etc?

Will you promote Jew-backed GM foods to increase obesity to even further increase your pool?

Horny is a slang term meaning easily/perpetually sexually excited. I called YOU that; I never implied I was asexual. I'm just not a nymphomaniac.

Sceptic

- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2011, 10:32:43 PM »
I am aged. You have a great future ahead of you.

I'm not sure what you mean by this, but whatever.

There are no quality women. There are only good women. What is good is honest and true and noble. Honest is admitting every opposite sex encounter is sizing up for the bed. We all do it. Sex is not everything. It is the only thing. True is serial monogamy. Noble is being one's self despite what the other might think. The other will accept or reject but both will realize sex over-rules reason at all times.

They are either curable or the survival time is greater than my life expectancy. No problems.

I really should not be reading this bullsh!t, though I never had any idealistic views of the opposite sex in the first place.

I suspect a lot of men my age think like you...

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2011, 10:54:26 PM »
If your chances are not significantly increased, then the increase is negligible.

Both significant and negligible are value judgements. I raised only the issue of pure numbers. Please read what I post. But if you like value judgements, every little bit helps. How much? No idea.

Homosexuality in men has always existed & it has never been a deciding factor in allowing men to 'get laid'. WHy not argue about other more common, recognizable factors such as height, weight, athletic ability etc?

How could you know whether or not it has been a deciding factor without experimental test with different fractions of homosexual men? Please, you are a scientist. You know you cannot make pontifications. You can only make statements based upon physical evidence. Please do not cause me to doubt your declaration of being a scientist. We are so few in the public forums.

Will you promote Jew-backed GM foods to increase obesity to even further increase your pool?

As a scientist you can certainly post the url to the paper establishing the link between GM foods and obesity. If you have no scientific basis for that statement you cannot make it as a scientist.

I have no idea how you are going to establish a rigorous foundation for the "jew-backed" assertion but please feel free to post your evidentiary foundation.

Horny is a slang term meaning easily/perpetually sexually excited. I called YOU that; I never implied I was asexual. I'm just not a nymphomaniac.

But if you are not perpetually horny you should consult a GYN to find out what is wrong. There is no point to being receptive to male attention unless the end objective is bedding. If you have no interest in men get thee to a GYN or your local Lesbian Alliance meeting.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2011, 04:20:32 PM »
The reality is that in a relationship, and moreso in a marriage, the time spent in the bedroom pales in comparison to time spent together.

In a 24 hour day, even if a couple had sex 1-2 times per day, that still leaves about 23 hours together, NOT having sex.

Raising children is the reason for our sex drive, it is biological in men and women.
Everything thing else is Jew bull$h^t..

"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Sceptic

- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2011, 05:21:46 PM »
Both significant and negligible are value judgements. I raised only the issue of pure numbers. Please read what I post. But if you like value judgements, every little bit helps. How much? No idea.

How could you know whether or not it has been a deciding factor without experimental test with different fractions of homosexual men? Please, you are a scientist. You know you cannot make pontifications. You can only make statements based upon physical evidence. Please do not cause me to doubt your declaration of being a scientist. We are so few in the public forums.

I don't have time to repeat myself, as if to a child. Stop using ad hominem rhetoric to justify a bizarre & illogical theory. Read what I said again. That a small % of men are attracted to the same sex does not necessarily mean a corresponding # of women are available for your perusal. There are too many additional factors involved to make a concrete claim that it increases your chances of sex.

As a scientist you can certainly post the url to the paper establishing the link between GM foods and obesity. If you have no scientific basis for that statement you cannot make it as a scientist.

I have no idea how you are going to establish a rigorous foundation for the "jew-backed" assertion but please feel free to post your evidentiary foundation.

You're actually sounding like a troll now. If you post on a forum like this, you shouldn't have to ask for evidence linking obesity to GM foods. Are you implying GM foods are perfectly safe? There are countless of documentation of the dangers of GM foods, I'm not going to even bother indulging you. And that doesn't detract from my question: why not promote obese men because you think it increases your chances of getting laid.

You're not a young man, hence the pool of women you can choose from is limited. Also, there are more men than women in the US; women just live longer. So your chances STILL aren't that great.

But if you are not perpetually horny you should consult a GYN to find out what is wrong. There is no point to being receptive to male attention unless the end objective is bedding. If you have no interest in men get thee to a GYN or your local Lesbian Alliance meeting.

Don't put words in my mouth. I never said I have no interest in men, just that I have no interest in sleeping with them indiscriminately. Having standards isn't a bad thing. Being perpetually horny is not a healthy condition, even at my age.

You're using a cheap fallacy; false dichotomy. Because I'm not one thing then I automatically MUST be the other. Tiresome. Not wanting to jump into bed with any man I meet doesn't make me a lesbian.  ::)

You have a healthy sex appetite for your age, fine. But silly theories don't increase your chances with women; you're a bit delusional from all that testosterone.

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2011, 06:52:03 PM »
I don't have time to repeat myself, as if to a child. ...

Since you are against the child metaphor let me take this opportunity to make things perfectly clear.

There is absolutely ZERO evidence that the life style I propose is any kind of harm to individuals or society in any manner or form. All the claims to the contrary are fantasies by those posting such claims.

BUT if anyone has historical evidence (NOT unsupported opinion) to the contrary please encourage them to post it.

I have posted a statistical fact. Simply CEASING to discourage homosexual behavior saves effort and increases, however marginally, the prospects of getting laid.
1.9 GB of pure vanity