Author Topic: Promote Queerdom  (Read 1647 times)

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
Promote Queerdom
« on: August 28, 2011, 11:38:46 AM »
No man gets laid as much as he would like. The roughly one man per woman in the population sets the basic odds. The more queers the fewer men there are for the available women therefore the more queers the greater the likelihood of getting laid.

Therefore any rational hetero male does his best to encourage homosexuality.

It is the rational thing to do.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back.
That is all you need to know about the conflict. All the rest is distraction.
See the new biopic, Jesus Christ: Lust for Glory!

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2011, 12:16:43 PM »
Deviant sickness, as it tears the fabric of family...Sodomites then wish to normalize their sickness and want children.

Yours is without thought and reflection.

Next youll tell us beastiality is fine too, leaves less men competing for females affections.

Youre on a path to Hell.
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Sceptic

- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2011, 02:59:15 PM »
No man gets laid as much as he would like. The roughly one man per woman in the population sets the basic odds. The more queers the fewer men there are for the available women therefore the more queers the greater the likelihood of getting laid.

You're speaking on the fallacious assumption that being attracted to the same sex (in this case, men) somehow precludes attraction to & involvement with the opposite sex. Yours is a typical frat boy theory. Sexuality is fluid (see NARTH & there is much documented evidence that proves "queers" eventually get involved with women. I personally know a few who attract more women than men who don't have same-sex attractions. Most ppl have a simplified view of ppl who are attracted to the same sex; it's much more complicated than what you're assuming.

Deviant sickness, as it tears the fabric of family...Sodomites then wish to normalize their sickness and want children.

Next youll tell us beastiality is fine too, leaves less men competing for females affections.

Youre on a path to Hell.

::)

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2011, 07:27:48 AM »

The Christian interest in families comes from Roman laws requiring wives to have children to inherit. Seems they had developed excellent methods of contraception which have been lost to us.

The "family" in the modern sense is nothing like it was even a century ago in the West and nothing like it is in most of the world today. The greatest change came from the Christian prohibition against first cousin marriages. Mahatma Gandhi was the result of such a marriage so the christian "fear" of it is clearly BS.

As any literate person can discover reading the bible both old and new parts it is silent on the family in every regard.

The religious connections to family the Walt Disneys of the world pretend to invent is nothing more and nothing less than their fevered ravings.

Speaking of fevered, just how do homosexuals start families?

Mine is in the interest of getting laid which is the highest objective.

Considering Walt Disney's obsession with animals naked from the waste down he is not one to lecture on beastiality.

Youre on a path to Hell.

Hell is also an invention of Christians not found in the bible. Metaphor is not intended to be literal. Dante was not a prophet nor is Dark Ages superstition to be taken seriously.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2011, 07:30:54 AM »
You're speaking on the fallacious assumption that being attracted to the same sex (in this case, men) somehow precludes attraction to & involvement with the opposite sex. Yours is a typical frat boy theory. Sexuality is fluid (see NARTH & there is much documented evidence that proves "queers" eventually get involved with women. I personally know a few who attract more women than men who don't have same-sex attractions. Most ppl have a simplified view of ppl who are attracted to the same sex; it's much more complicated than what you're assuming.

::)

I said nothing on bi-sexuals. I merely observed the obvious. The more homosexuals including homosexual activity the greater a hetero man's chances of getting laid.

I have no illusions in the matter. The more desperate women the better my chances. Desperation improves the experience.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Sceptic

- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2011, 05:08:13 PM »
I said nothing on bi-sexuals. I merely observed the obvious. The more homosexuals including homosexual activity the greater a hetero man's chances of getting laid.

I have no illusions in the matter. The more desperate women the better my chances. Desperation improves the experience.

That's just my point. What the uninformed person thinks of as a "homosexual" is quite often not. Most are bisexual in nature. So what you term as a homosexual man may just be a bisexual. Men who are attracted to the same sex are often attracted to the opposite one also. Studies show many same-sex attracted men & women to have relations with the opposite sex, often reverting completely to a heterosexual orientation.

Ignorance & pressure from the Jew-run GLBT lobby often cause people to believe they're "gay" & must follow a certain protocol.

And there are no "desperate women"; certainly not the kind you're suggesting. Homosexual individuals, which includes ppl who have relations with the opposite sex, account for less than 2% of the US population. Generally, this is true for any population as well.

You're speaking on the assumption of the Jew lie that people with same-sex attractions are a large segment of the population, which makes it easier for "hetero" men to get women. WRONG.

Keep in mind that you'll also be competing with these men who have SSA as well. You best get rid of those silly illusions because there are PLENTY of men who are available for women, including the SSA ones. Most aren't what you (or WaltDisney for that matter) think they are.

Your chances "of getting laid" remain the same.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2011, 05:51:34 PM »

Youre a sick, deviant Jew destined for Hell.

You dont respect family, women or yourself.
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2011, 05:58:21 PM »

A simplistic view; I think the pro-homo agenda is more about affecting straight society than increasing # of homos.  I don't think that even with all the liberalization & pro-homo propaganda there will be large # of straight folk deciding to go queer.

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2011, 06:46:18 PM »

This is stupid logic.  Even if it were true, a few % more homosexuals doesn't help your 'chances' as much as, say, changing your approach.  On the other hand, living amongst a bunch of queers hurts your quality of life in other ways.  Would you like to raise a family with queers living next-door on either side?

When I was a bit younger and more care-free, I tested this the easy way and flew to a latin-American city with a high women-to-men ratio.  I could walk into a club and have beautiful women throw themselves at me literally right at the entrance.  You dance with them and they start getting sexual immediately.  Part of it is the culture, part of it is the high women-to-men ratio.  But then so what?

The first question I remember was usually, "are you married?"  If you say yes, they switch their tact and instead pitch "services" for cheap.  Er, I think I'd be afraid to find out if I said No!

In the end I see marriage material plummeting as the % of queers are rising....

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2011, 08:20:49 PM »
That's just my point. What the uninformed person thinks of as a "homosexual" is quite often not. Most are bisexual in nature. ...

Whatever!!! My point remains, the more there is the greater my hetero chances. That is my only interest. It should the the rational interest of all hetero men. It is women who should be against homosexuals which you appear to be. It is all a matter of self interest.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2011, 08:25:00 PM »
Youre a sick, deviant Jew destined for Hell.

Hell is a place filled with people like you. Which is why god only served Mother Theresa a microwave meal instead of a banquet like in hell.

You dont respect family, women or yourself.

Like any rational male I want to get laid. It is the way of the world. If I can make desperate women happy along the way so much the better. That makes it a two way street. Everyone is happy.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2011, 08:27:55 PM »
A simplistic view; I think the pro-homo agenda is more about affecting straight society than increasing # of homos.  I don't think that even with all the liberalization & pro-homo propaganda there will be large # of straight folk deciding to go queer.

There agenda is their business. I described a rational hetero male agenda. Encourage them to come out of the closet. My only interest is increasing my odds. Its only sex. Its not anything important.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2011, 08:48:03 PM »
This is stupid logic.  Even if it were true, a few % more homosexuals doesn't help your 'chances' as much as, say, changing your approach.

I made no estimate of the percentage improvement for me. I simply said there would be an improvement which is a statistical fact. But even a few percent is better than nothing. As I said, it is a matter of rational self interest.

On the other hand, living amongst a bunch of queers hurts your quality of life in other ways.  Would you like to raise a family with queers living next-door on either side?

Whether or not they are out of the closet one always lives among the same number and next door to and amongst and all the rest. Therefore there is no difference with my proposal. I am only proposing open expression. Another benefit is there are no surprises as to who is gay.

When I was a bit younger and more care-free, I tested this the easy way and flew to a latin-American city with a high women-to-men ratio.  I could walk into a club and have beautiful women throw themselves at me literally right at the entrance.  You dance with them and they start getting sexual immediately.  Part of it is the culture, part of it is the high women-to-men ratio.  But then so what?

You were young and didn't know how to have fun. I have had two wives and three lovers on top of the one-nighters. I know the game.

The first question I remember was usually, "are you married?"  If you say yes, they switch their tact and instead pitch "services" for cheap.  Er, I think I'd be afraid to find out if I said No!

Way too young. But a word of advice. If you meet in a bar you know what you have in common is you like to drink. That is not a good start.

In the end I see marriage material plummeting as the % of queers are rising....

Marriage is over-rated. It has always been a financial contract regarding inheritance. What business is it of the state who lives with who were it not for the legal incumbrances from history? What business it is of the church? You can go through the entire OT and not find a single marriage ceremony much less a religious connection.

Christian intrusion into marriage starts with only the nobility which was blessing civil political alliances nothing more. The peasants wanted to imitate the the nobles and the church found it a great fund-raiser and matrimony became a sacrament. And you have to waterboard a priest before you can get him to admit it is OPTIONAL not required for Catholics.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Sceptic

- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2011, 09:04:48 PM »
Whatever!!! My point remains, the more there is the greater my hetero chances. That is my only interest. It should the the rational interest of all hetero men. It is women who should be against homosexuals which you appear to be. It is all a matter of self interest.

No, not whatever. Read my post again. I explained clearly WHY your chances are basically unchanged, making your theory quite moot.

You're speaking as if same-sex attracted men were half the population. Newsflash: they're NOT. Now, if you want to set up house in a place like San Francisco or West HW/LA, then you can convince yourself you MIGHT have a better chance because of the higher % of them. But when you factor in that women also like to sleep with SSA men, you don't really stand out as a stud.

Less than 2% (including BOTH SSA men & women) will not even remotely increase your chances of getting sex.

Sceptic

- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2011, 09:16:01 PM »
Like any rational male I want to get laid. It is the way of the world. If I can make desperate women happy along the way so much the better. That makes it a two way street. Everyone is happy.

There agenda is their business. I described a rational hetero male agenda. Encourage them to come out of the closet. My only interest is increasing my odds. Its only sex. Its not anything important.

I have had two wives and three lovers on top of the one-nighters. I know the game.

That attitude is an understandable one for a young, careless person with little responsibilities. In the long run, it serves very little useful purpose.

Another benefit is there are no surprises as to who is gay.

Not true. Certain types of dispositions do not necessarily dictate the presence of SSA in a person.

Marriage is over-rated.

I agree with you on this one.

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2011, 09:18:07 PM »
No, not whatever. Read my post again. I explained clearly WHY your chances are basically unchanged, making your theory quite moot.

Please! In all humility I realize it takes an incredibly desperate women to bed me but statistics are in fact in my favor. I have studied and used statistics and am quite proficient in some branches of statistics. My chances are improved, period. If you understood statistics you would know that too.

You're speaking as if same-sex attracted men were half the population. Newsflash: they're NOT. Now, if you want to set up house in a place like San Francisco or West HW/LA, then you can convince yourself you MIGHT have a better chance because of the higher % of them. But when you factor in that women also like to sleep with SSA men, you don't really stand out as a stud.

Less than 2% (including BOTH SSA men & women) will not even remotely increase your chances of getting sex.

I can only suggest you take a few courses in statistics so you come to understand the subject.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Sceptic

- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2011, 09:22:18 PM »
...It is women who should be against homosexuals which you appear to be. It is all a matter of self interest.

No, I'm not. I have nothing against individuals who are same-sex oriented (or ppl with GID for that matter). It is not something that is CHOSEN.

I do oppose the Jew run GLBT lobby, as it harms those with SSA & GID in addition to the general population. Two different things.

And I don't have some bizarre fear of a lack of available men solely because of homosexuality. That's silly. Homosexuality isn't why so many men today are useless.

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2011, 09:24:59 PM »
I have had two wives and three lovers on top of the one-nighters. I know the game.

Well this "game" is yet another reason why the social situation in the USA and much of the developed joo-controlled world is no longer sustainable.  Your actions help perpetuate the living hell of the people around you.  Divorce (with children) IS hell, and I for one would not like to go through it!

If you ever want to have a real family with a future, you'll have to change your thinking.

If you don't, well just remember most functional societies/cultures would not tolerate your behavior.

Sceptic

- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2011, 09:25:23 PM »
Please! In all humility I realize it takes an incredibly desperate women to bed me but statistics are in fact in my favor. I have studied and used statistics and am quite proficient in some branches of statistics. My chances are improved, period. If you understood statistics you would know that too.

I can only suggest you take a few courses in statistics so you come to understand the subject.

I'm a scientist, Horny One. And I can tell you, if you REALLY understood stats, you'd know that less than 2% of the population, not all of whom are men, & many of whom are sleeping with women, DOES NOT significantly affect your chances with sexing women, more or less.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
- Promote Queerdom
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2011, 09:26:25 PM »

From a "rational" individual male POV it would be a waste of time to be involved in any pro-homo political efforts vs chasing the next female.  Ironically (?) black males (who have access to the biggest pool of sluts, black women) are also quite fond of secretly practicing homosexuality:  http://www.amazon.com/Down-Low-Journey-Lives-Straight/dp/0767913981