Author Topic: The Rosary  (Read 8355 times)

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
- The Rosary
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2011, 04:11:23 AM »
it passed to Christ's Church. And we both know there is only one Church.

the joorusalem church you divided?

He overthrew the corporate religious state...didnt set up another to replace it...He said our bodies are temples built without hands...

one church? as if there was one disciple...

even the disciples quarrelled amongst themselves as to who is the greatest...and immediately following the last supper...how is that unity?

imagine one of them saying "I am the only disciple"...ha ha ha

Offline Father Brown

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
- The Rosary
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2011, 05:45:08 AM »
the joorusalem church you divided?

He overthrew the corporate religious state...didnt set up another to replace it...He said our bodies are temples built without hands...

one church? as if there was one disciple...

even the disciples quarrelled amongst themselves as to who is the greatest...and immediately following the last supper...how is that unity?

imagine one of them saying "I am the only disciple"...ha ha ha

I'm not talking about buildings, Lefty, I'm talking about the Body of Christ.

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
- The Rosary
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2011, 04:30:38 PM »
psalms are jewish

So far as I am aware most have been traced to their Egyptian originals. That one with the line "may his light shine upon you" is clearly to Ra, the Light-Bearer. You don't think an illiterate society with not a single noteworthy cultural achievement could invent them do you? You have to keep in mind not one single noteworthy thing every came from bibleland including literature, math, science, engineering, art, philosophy. The place has always been a total waste of real estate.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back.
That is all you need to know about the conflict. All the rest is distraction.
See the new biopic, Jesus Christ: Lust for Glory!

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
- The Rosary
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2011, 04:52:34 PM »
Meanwhile Jews wiuped out half of europe with the Black Plague.

I know of no way to distinguish that statement from lunacy. Nor do I think it is other than lunacy.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
- The Rosary
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2011, 05:02:26 PM »
And, FB, just to explain something to the unaware: What is the meaning/translation of 'Israel'? : It has absolutely nothing to do with 'Jews' or anything 'Jewish'...It simply means 'One who has struggled with God'...And this is what true Christians do: we struggle with God, trying to understand our role in His creation, and to play our proper part...As finite beings here, we struggle to understand, and the process is a dynamic one, and can take many forms.

It is an Egyptian designation from the three gods Isis, Ra and El.

The idea that the meaning of the name had to be explained to people who spoke the language is a dead give away. You might have to tell an English speaker that Schneider means tailor but you do not have to explain the name Greenstreet means Greenstreet. Clearly the folks who created the OT in Greek had to explain the meaning of the name they made up to those who did not speak Greek.

===
There is no social problem so great that a law cannot make worse.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 05:10:38 PM by Iron Webmaster »
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
- The Rosary
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2011, 06:20:35 PM »

The Rosary is said to counter the OT Jew psalms..who await their Anti Christ

interesting choice of words...counter scripture...wow...

is true...much of your tradition counters what was intended in scripture

praying repetitiously for instance not recommended by jesus...

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
- The Rosary
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2011, 06:30:21 PM »
interesting choice of words...counter scripture...wow...

is true...much of your tradition counters what was intended in scripture

praying repetitiously for instance not recommended by jesus...

1 Thess. 5:17 - Paul commands us to pray constantly.
Good repetition is different than vain repetition.

Rev. 4:8 - the angels pray day and night without cessation the same words "Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty."
This is repetitious prayer that is pleasing to God.

Psalm 136 - in this Psalm, the phrase "For His steadfast love endures forever" is more repetitious than any Catholic prayer, and it is God's divine Word.

GO AWAY, APOSTATE JEW
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
- The Rosary
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2011, 06:51:36 PM »

1 Thess. 5:17 - Paul commands us to pray constantly.
Good repetition is different than vain repetition.
to mary? ha ha ha

I dont do what paul tells me to do...sorry you do...no wait you dont...he kept sabbath...

wow you seriously think He wants to hear the same thing over and over and over and over again...

I dont think Jesus ever hailed mary'd...in fact He said those that did the will of His Father were His brother sister and mother...

Rev. 4:8 - the angels pray day and night without cessation the same words "Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty."
This is repetitious prayer that is pleasing to God.
from angels...you are no angel walt...ha ha ha

Psalm 136 - in this Psalm, the phrase "For His steadfast love endures forever" is more repetitious than any Catholic prayer, and it is God's divine Word.
um nope its a song possible of a JOO David...

but you said the rosary was to counter the psalms....which is it?...

GO AWAY, APOSTATE JEW
and miss all this?

now say it again 100 times and I might...ha ha ha

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
- The Rosary
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2011, 07:00:09 PM »
Excellent point, Frank. But, I'm pretty sure it also means God's people. As in the 12 Tribes of Israel, and when the Covenant was revoked, and the veil was rent, it passed to Christ's Church. And we both know there is only one Church.

The translation from the Hebrew is simply "One who strives with God' taken from the story of Jacob wrestling with the angle, and then being given a new name of 'Israel'...Of course, the word is now identified by many people with different things, among them would be 'God's chosen people'...And yes, the Church would be the real current day Israel in that sense.

I don't wish to debate any issues of faith or doctrine here, but I would like to make one point about Scriptures...Sometimes the translations of certain words and phrases in the book and even words of Christ get hijacked, not necessarily from bad intent, but just from custom and some misunderstanding...I think that there are some passages, and, as I mention with the word 'Israel', words that can be misunderstood....Sometimes just getting a good sense of the Hebrew word, and even Arabic words that are related, can make things a little more, shall I say, 'open', or give things a broader context.

You know, we forever have preachers arguing over meanings of passages of Scripture, when many times they don't have a clear translation.

I confess to being a bit of a 'cosmic' Christian, not in any 'New Age' sense, but I think that Christ's arms are very wide open to all who want to come to Him, and I hate to see good Christians dwell on negatives where the faith is concerned, when some reason could be applied...And remember, Catholics are the great thinkers and users of reason where the faith is concerned....Reason and faith go together.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
- The Rosary
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2011, 07:02:07 PM »
to mary? ha ha ha

Our Brethren the Saints are fellow members of the Body of Christ.
They are seated at the throne of GOD.  As IS the MOTHER of GOD, whom you blaspheme, as an apostate, perfidious JEW.

James 5:16
“The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.”
'Those In Heaven are perfectly righteous, and their prayers are efficacious. How can one ignore them?'

Scripture tells us they petition our Lord. Those in Heaven surround us in a 'Great Cloud of Witnesses' (Heb 12:1)

I dont do what paul tells me to do...sorry you do...no wait you dont...he kept sabbath...
No, he did not.
Acts.13:14-43, 17:2, 18:4.

"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
- The Rosary
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2011, 08:48:26 PM »
Our Brethren the Saints are fellow members of the Body of Christ.
They are seated at the throne of GOD.  As IS the MOTHER of GOD, whom you blaspheme, as an apostate, perfidious JEW.
she didnt ask me to pray to her...dont need her to get Jesus' attention

James 5:16
“The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.”
yup but James didnt say righteous man in heaven...or righteous man prays to saints...He spoke of Elijah making it rain...

but nothing about praying to him...

'Those In Heaven are perfectly righteous, and their prayers are efficacious. How can one ignore them?'[/b]
is that even scripture? nope...God can do His job doesnt need saints in His way

Scripture tells us they petition our Lord. Those in Heaven surround us in a 'Great Cloud of Witnesses' (Heb 12:1)
ha ha ha...that verse has nothing to do with saints in heaven or praying to them...

it states "since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses" wow you twist at will...

No, he did not.
Acts.13:14-43, 17:2, 18:4.
and every one of these texts shows otherwise...you forgot when he baptized the first convert Lydia...on Sabbath...by the river where he went to pray...on Sabbath...

remember Walt, at his trial to defend himself Paul insisted "Neither against the law of the Joos, nor against the temple, nor against Caesar have I offended in anything at all." Acts 25:8

I will type slowly so you can read it slowly ha ha ha

If Paul was teaching Joos to keep sunday that offends their Law and the Temple law...and probably pisses Caesar off too...Sunday was Caesar's day ya dig?

Dont think Caesar would like a Joo running around teaching his people to worship another deity...

oh wait!! in Acts 16:20-21 it IS the gentiles pissed that Paul being Joo was teaching them Romans laws NOT custom for them to keep or observe...so they beat Paul

Paul was teaching them sunday worship? ha ha ha

certainly not the rosary
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 09:25:12 PM by clefty »

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
- The Rosary
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2011, 04:26:53 PM »

1 Thess. 5:17 - Paul commands us to pray constantly. Good repetition is different than vain repetition.

Paul is not Jesus. Paul had nothing to do with Jesus. He made his  own rules and sold the LIE of the imminent return of Jesus. Paul had no authority to command anything. No one elected him. Paul was clearly a charlatan.

Rev. 4:8 - the angels pray day and night without cessation the same words "Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty." This is repetitious prayer that is pleasing to God.

It doesn't say that. Perhaps he wishes they would just shut up. These days almost every bible scholar agrees Revelation was written by a Jew. Why Christians latched onto it is anyone's guess.

Nothing by Jesus there. The "his" is most likely are reference to the chief god of Egypt, Amen, whose name closed jewish prayers.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
- The Rosary
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2011, 06:22:04 PM »
Gosh,
I love listening to Jews discussing the merits of Jesus and His apostles.
Thanks guys.

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
- The Rosary
« Reply #33 on: September 06, 2011, 03:27:12 PM »
Gosh,
I love listening to Jews discussing the merits of Jesus and His apostles.
Thanks guys.

anytime walt...but you mean joo paul and joo peter and joo john and joodean jesus...

cuz I aint joo...

nor do I post pictures of them all the time...

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
- The Rosary
« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2011, 05:31:14 PM »
anytime walt...but you mean joo paul and joo peter and joo john and joodean jesus...

Jesus was Not a Judean or Idumean.

Nor was Peter or John.

Only Paul was, and in fact a self proclaimed Herodian.

If you dont know what they are/were how can you possibly even make an kind of a valid point?
Answer...You cant.

You are as Khazarian as the dude in the photo holding his walkie talkie..

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
- The Rosary
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2011, 05:32:35 PM »
Jews are really a gift from God

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
- The Rosary
« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2011, 05:47:37 PM »
Jews are really a gift from God

They are a Blessed people...despite what you hear lately.

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
- The Rosary
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2011, 08:36:46 PM »
Jesus was Not a Judean or Idumean.

Nor was Peter or John.
oh my bad... joodahites? um ya know kept all the joo laws like circumscision and claimed to follow the god of abraham isaac and jacob who had joodah...

Only Paul was, and in fact a self proclaimed Herodian.
that's a good thing right? greatest missionary...

If you dont know what they are/were how can you possibly even make an kind of a valid point?
Answer...You cant.
ha ha ha...salvation is of the joo...son of david the joodahite...

mary is the unknown...both geneaologies go back to joseph and well he wasnt the father...

You are as Khazarian as the dude in the photo holding his walkie talkie..
so I would claim Jesus to be my own? as in judean and not judahite?

ha ha ha...mistakes reveal who we are and my mistake shows I certainly wouldnt  claim Jesus as joodean...if I was joo...

so what was that about the rosary you keep repeating?

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
  • Order of Miseratio Solvo Templum
    • View Profile
- The Rosary
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2011, 02:25:20 AM »
yall forget that the mother of god is obviously god.

Matthew 1:18 Now the generation of Christ was in this wise. When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child, of the Holy Ghost.

and the holy ghost is obviously the father, if you want to be scriptual about it.
Revelation 3:14 "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
- The Rosary
« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2011, 03:57:03 AM »
yall forget that the mother of god is obviously god.

Matthew 1:18 Now the generation of Christ was in this wise. When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child, of the Holy Ghost.

and the holy ghost is obviously the father, if you want to be scriptual about it.

joachim and anne were her parents according to church tradition of james...because the gospel gene pool accounts are for joseph...so is anne god too? her tummy made the tummy that made god ya dig?

God didnt make another god...

as if divine needed divine to dwell in...even the temple itself was mere temporal

being born of two gods mary and holy ghost makes it impossible to be son of man

god born of god is no miracle...god born of man is...He was tempted as we are...gods do what they want man must follow god's law...

the requirement was for blood... man's blood for man sinned...cant have a pure god be replaced for man

and she knew this as she proclaimed He was her Savior...savior from what if she were god?

forgetting her son in the temple doesnt reveal omnipotent powers does it?

and being replaced by those who believe..."these are my mother"...that's gotta sting

and then finallly handed over to a mere mortal john...ouch

the teaching is only one mediator...and jesus aint too busy to do his job... dont need another goddess to tug his ear

your immaculate theory was added much later....was attached to attract those who worshipped  "queens of heaven"

but that's a violation of first and second commandment

and yes she had other chilldern..."His brothers" means brothers not cousins...as if greek doesnt have a word for cousin or brother...or half brother from previous marriage...

« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 04:10:31 AM by clefty »