Author Topic: The Irish Slave Trade – The Forgotten “White” Slaves  (Read 2629 times)

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
- The Irish Slave Trade – The Forgotten “White” Slaves
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2011, 07:11:05 PM »
Potatoes are very healthy, a necessary part of ones daily diet.

Here too Walt, far too many fat people and their kids subsequently too.

I'm wondering if MSM's hate campaign vs potatoes (ie "high glycemic index" scare) doesn't tie in with cartelized Big Ag?  Potatoes can be grown almost anywhere & thus more difficult to control vs wheat, corn etc.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2011, 07:35:50 PM »
The muckier the soil, the better.
Potoatos can grow in anything, Ive got some in large flower pots, tires, and in hay in my garden.

You just cut them up, put them in a hole  foot deep with cow manure.

And they are good baked, fried, or cooked on the grill with oilive oil and rosemary.

Big Pharma like white death like processed flour, sugar, saccharine, splenda aspartame etc

Not wholesome potatoes grown in GODs green earth.
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2011, 09:47:34 PM »
The muckier the soil, the better.
Potoatos can grow in anything, Ive got some in large flower pots, tires, and in hay in my garden.

You just cut them up, put them in a hole  foot deep with cow manure.

And they are good baked, fried, or cooked on the grill with oilive oil and rosemary.

Big Pharma like white death like processed flour, sugar, saccharine, splenda aspartame etc

Not wholesome potatoes grown in GODs green earth.

Tiny Tim, in the poverty-stricken twilight of his career, subsisted on raw potatoes & Old Milwaukee beer!  Actually raw potatoes are quite palatable.  Avg folks never consider eating them raw; much as folks used to consider (largely due to Brit propaganda) that tomatoes were poisonous.