Author Topic: Why were so many Western thinkers Masons?  (Read 4756 times)

Offline dirar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Why were so many Western thinkers Masons?
« on: August 17, 2011, 06:07:38 AM »
Reading "The Secret History of the West" by Nicholas Hagger what struck me is how it seems that anyone who is anyone amonsgt the prominent thinkers of the West was also a Mason, be it Voltaire, Rousseau, Gouthe, Bacon, Thomas Jeffeson, Franklin Benjamin or Marx.

I would like to hear the thoughts of others, but it seems it boils down to this:
  • All great thinkers in western history are naturally drawn to Masonry
    OR Masonry actively recruited the more intelligent, but the end result is the same
    OR History has systematically been rewritten in such a way that only those sympathetic to Masonry have been elevated to prominance and the opposition has been erased from history's pages.
Your thoughts anyone?

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
- Why were so many Western thinkers Masons?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2011, 06:45:03 AM »
How about, "history" only recognizes jews & masons as "great" anything.

No one else registers because they are not "one of them".

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2011, 05:13:13 PM »

We have 267 Masonic Lodges in British Clolumbia alone, but none of these folks are the high-ranking 33 degree Masons. But ALL of these folks do admire Jews, that I know this first hand.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2011, 05:28:22 PM »
Reading "The Secret History of the West" by Nicholas Hagger what struck me is how it seems that anyone who is anyone amonsgt the prominent thinkers of the West was also a Mason, be it Voltaire, Rousseau, Gouthe, Bacon, Thomas Jeffeson, Franklin Benjamin or Marx.

I would like to hear the thoughts of others, but it seems it boils down to this:
    OR Masonry actively recruited the more intelligent, but the end result is the same
    OR History has systematically been rewritten in such a way that only those sympathetic to Masonry have been elevated to prominance and the opposition has been erased from history's pages.
Your thoughts anyone?

They reached their height around the American and French Revolutions. Their last great coup was probably the taking down of the Ottoman Empire in 1922. Today Jews control all major Universities in the West, so there's little need to have secret societies such as the Masons.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 05:37:19 PM »

Your thoughts anyone?

Jews promote these lists. 
None can offer a candle to even the Greek philosophers like Plato or Socrates.

Not to the greatest minds  in the Christian West...
You wont hear Jews claim Augustine or St Thomas Acquinas, Chesterton, Belloc,  on their' lists', but in reality, they were as good or better than any you mentioned.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 06:31:18 PM by WaltDisney »
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 05:42:53 PM »
We have 267 Masonic Lodges in British Clolumbia alone, but none of these folks are the high-ranking 33 degree Masons. But ALL of these folks do admire Jews, that I know this first hand.

I once asked a 32nd-degree mason if you had to be jewish to get to the 33rd-degree.
He didn't answer me, instead changed the subject.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2011, 06:44:47 PM »
Masons have devolved from gods to men to jews. 
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline dirar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2011, 12:05:55 AM »

Thanx for your response. So you agree with the third possibility I listed it seems.

Offline dirar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2011, 12:07:52 AM »
But ALL of these folks do admire Jews, that I know this first hand.

Hmm Mein Frau, thats sounds very suspicious. Some secret part of your life you'd like to share with us?  ;)

Offline dirar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2011, 12:14:54 AM »
They reached their height around the American and French Revolutions.

That presents another question I wish to present to anti ZOG Americans. How do you reconcile your patriotism to a country while knowing it was constructed as an experiment in Masonic power seizure and government? How do you venerate “Fathers” who were only a bit more subtle than George Bush in their manipulation of your forefathers, and were probably all closet atheists or Satanists?

Offline curiousity

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2011, 05:12:55 AM »
That presents another question I wish to present to anti ZOG Americans. How do you reconcile your patriotism to a country while knowing it was constructed as an experiment in Masonic power seizure and government? How do you venerate “Fathers” who were only a bit more subtle than George Bush in their manipulation of your forefathers, and were probably all closet atheists or Satanists?

Excellent topic.

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2011, 07:11:53 AM »
Thanx for your response. So you agree with the third possibility I listed it seems.

Yes, your 3rd possibility, but for one history doesn't have to be re-written anymore to favor masons, and it's not just masons it's jews.  Why is Albert Einstein, Sigmund Freud, or Pablo Picasso anyone history remembers?

Even today with completely modern subjects, like fractal geometry (Benoit Mandelbrot) or cryptography (Bruce Schneier), each subject has their 'deity' that history will remember and they are all jewish (or I suppose masonry is still out there, but diminishing).  No need to rewrite history when it's being recorded already in bias.

The subject of the founding fathers and their intent with our country is deep & mysterious to me.  It deserves some serious discourse.

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
  • Order of Miseratio Solvo Templum
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2011, 07:34:52 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/BCjX7Cp2n0A?version=3&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/BCjX7Cp2n0A?version=3&amp;</a>

Pius VII, "Ecclesiam", 13 September, 1821; (No reliable translation can be found at this time; this encyclical has apparently been deleted from history.) It states that Freemasons must be excommunicated for their oath bound secrecy of the society and conspiracies against church and state.
Revelation 3:14 "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2011, 07:37:28 AM »

Your thoughts anyone?

Masonry existed as an 'alternative', a sort of psuedo-philosophy, quasi- religious mindset opposed to what was perceived as tyranny of the Roman catholic church, and to some degree the Church of England.

It's lodges provided a gathering place where like-minded 'egalitarian thinkers' could meet and discuss relevant issues of the day, and also make plans for action....The lodges also provided a mixng place for the wealthy, and those who perhaps were not so wealthy, but had a presence of personality and ideas.

Today, of course, we still have the various Masonic groups, but we also have many alternative groups, cults and mediums of expression for those whose inclinations challenge mainstream thinking, or seek a psuedo-religious, spiritual experience within a network of like minded individuals.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2011, 09:57:29 AM »

They weren't gods or perfect. The rebellion against monarchy certainly benefited Jews first, but having a not to strong central rule at the time and place was a good thing for the many. Compare Spanish and Portuguese colonies that remained under the monarchy and the Church; the US progressed at a much faster rate in 19th Century.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline solmax

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2011, 10:33:07 AM »

Why did this...

...become this?
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

- Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2011, 10:38:25 AM »
When and how did Masonry start?

That should answer a lot of questions.

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
  • Order of Miseratio Solvo Templum
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2011, 10:56:59 AM »
When and how did Masonry start?

That should answer a lot of questions.

masons believe it goes back to the goy that built king solomons temple

high ranking masons such as joseph smith (mormonism) understand that the jewish rulers were egyptian pharoahs; hence the association with the pyramids
Revelation 3:14 "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2011, 11:36:46 AM »
Modern Masonry started in the Middle Ages in Europe with actual stone worker/builders who were responsible for much work and design on churches and palaces in Europe...As they were perhaps the most highly skilled tradesmen of their time, they had more money and also free access across various borders as they moved from job to job...They were called 'operative Masons' and had the first lodges, which were akin to trade unions...There was perhaps a mystical quality to their building, and certainly many of the great cathedrals required the knowledge and manipulation of geometry and mathematical formulae.

I believe in the 1600s or there abouts, you saw the development of 'speculative Masonry' which usually involved rich men or government officials, who perhaps had an interest in the occult 'sciences' and were cynical about established religion, specifically the Catholic Church...Gradually this 'speculative Masonry' evolved into what we call 'Free Masonry' today.

Some also consider the Knights Templar as a precursor of the Freemasons, and, of course, the debate still goes on over what they were about...It is generally accepted that they controlled a great deal of money, and were, if you will, a powerful 'old boy network' and bankers.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2011, 11:38:47 AM »
masons believe it goes back to the goy that built king solomons temple

high ranking masons such as joseph smith (mormonism) understand that the jewish rulers were egyptian pharoahs; hence the association with the pyramids

Masonry was based upon a special numerical model 6 x 10 x 6 etc., that was used in ancient Sumeria, Babylon, then Egypt, Greece (golden ratio), etc. for architecture and other civil engineering.  It also ties into planetary orbits (time and calendar), and physics (pendulum motions).  Understanding it required a considerable education, and the resulting knowledge became so powerful, it was maintained in secrecy.  The ibis-headed egyptian god Thoth (son of Ea/Enki), is said to have designed many of the mesopotamia and mesoamerican structures, played an important if not primary role in establishing the discipline.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.