Author Topic: Why were so many Western thinkers Masons?  (Read 4464 times)

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
- Why were so many Western thinkers Masons?
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2011, 06:22:19 AM »
I'm certain there is very interesting thoughts and information in this thread.

But, I think the answer to the original question is pretty simple.

They are not Thomas Aquinas. It is Enlightenment thought and Anti-Catholic.

It's really that simple.

All our troubles came about since the so-called Reformation.

Read Hillaire Belloc's Crisis of Civilizaiton.

FreeMasonry glorifies and mystifies the OT, and in this sense it is akin to the Kaballah...Masonry rejects Jesus Christ, and in this sense it is akin to Judaism.

It is an anti-Christ world view.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2011, 08:40:19 PM »
I do not comprende how the deterioration of Civilisation can be considered progress. Any technological advancements not under the Authority of the Church are doomed. A good example is the atomic research that has given us the bomb and Fukushima-- which continues to get worse.

The Church and especially the Jesuits were at loggerheads with  Einstien and the Atomists.

The Authority of the Pope has been removed from society -- until it is restored there will be chaos.

Atom research was deliberately monopolized by Joos & the first atom bomber was Truman, either a Joo or else complete tool.    Joos Churchill & Truman gave us the Cold War where they created the public opinion that nuke = danger.  US & Japanese plants were mere adjuncts to MIC enabling Joo GE to make extra profits.

Peaceful nuclear power is a wonderful gift from God as long as it is in the hands of decent people.  Joos set up nuclear power to fail since in the long run the oligarchy seeks to keep mankind primitive & under fossil-fuel monopoly.

Offline roscoe

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2011, 12:47:24 PM »
There is no need for Nuc Power.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2011, 06:43:59 PM »
There is no need for Nuc Power.

Nuclear desalination to make up for declining aquifers.  Nuke power to charge electric cars or create fuel for fuel-cell cars?  Electricity to manufacture the new infrastructure?  LaRouche talks about how higher orders of energy-flux density not only are more efficient they lead to new industrial processes.  Coal/coke made possible things not possible with wood-burning for instance.  Hmm, how about nuke-powered incinerators that reduce nasty pollutants to harmless elements?  Nuke has not been given a fair shot; civilian research in USA was ended decades ago.  Our crappy old plants could have been replaced with modern safer designs.  Fusion is the goal but again USA is devoting near-zero effort.  Fossil fuel has obvious problems & "green" methods are actually bad for the environment.

Offline roscoe

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 30, 2011, 10:50:43 AM »
It never fails to amuse moi when hypocratical enemies of the Church trash INQ and at the same time complain about the homos who have infiltrated Catholicism. When INQ existed these people were dealt with. But i guess INQ  was just a bunch of mean guys............LOL

Offline roscoe

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 30, 2011, 10:53:34 AM »
Hmm choice between Inquisition and NWO, which should I vote for? Let me see.....

INQ is the anti-dote to NWO U  fool!

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2011, 11:10:12 AM »
Nuclear desalination to make up for declining aquifers.  Nuke power to charge electric cars or create fuel for fuel-cell cars?  Electricity to manufacture the new infrastructure?  LaRouche talks about how higher orders of energy-flux density not only are more efficient they lead to new industrial processes.  Coal/coke made possible things not possible with wood-burning for instance.  Hmm, how about nuke-powered incinerators that reduce nasty pollutants to harmless elements?  Nuke has not been given a fair shot; civilian research in USA was ended decades ago.  Our crappy old plants could have been replaced with modern safer designs.  Fusion is the goal but again USA is devoting near-zero effort.  Fossil fuel has obvious problems & "green" methods are actually bad for the environment.

You're right...Nuclear power can be used in many forms, and I am sure that the state of the art in nuke technology is now light years ahead of what it was when the first reactors were constructed.

One think I admire about LaRouche is his advocacy of intelligent use of technology to solve problems and improve the economy...Unfortunately, the military-industrial complex (yes, there is one) still emphasizes goals of destruction rather than constructive uses for technology.

Offline dirar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 02, 2011, 01:07:15 AM »
INQ is the anti-dote to NWO U  fool!

Of course, how foolish of me not to be wanted to be burnt at the stake. How foolish of me to torture myself at the gym when you could do it for free.

Offline roscoe

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 05, 2011, 07:18:53 PM »
EENS