Author Topic: The Pollution of Mark Glenn and Mark Dumkopf  (Read 3031 times)

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
The Pollution of Mark Glenn and Mark Dumkopf
« on: July 25, 2011, 07:27:49 AM »

So there you have it folks, Mr. Anders Behring Breivik is a "hate filled white boy Christian (Judeo Christian) unlike Mark Glenn who curses Abraham.

A quote from Jesus Christ

Matt 8:11
11 And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven.

Mark 12

And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?

It goes on and on folks, but we White Christians are hate filled Nazi's (Mark Dumkopf is silent). Did you know Mark works out at Gold's gym?

Both of these disinfo boys are die hard pro Muslim and have no problem saying Abraham is a farce. They have all kinds of things to say about White Christians because neither of them are White Christians. Do these intellects know who is loading up the bombs on the planes in Iraq and Afghanistan? They are Bosnian Muslims folks with some help of Iraqi's and Afghani's. The bases in Iraq and Afghanistan are loaded with Muslims, but we wont be hearing that from the Gold's gym boys.

There is no possibility that Loughner, the taxi cab slasher or Breivik are Jews in their minds even with the fact that the slasher said he was a Jew and there was a sukkot in Loughner's backyard (still not a word from either of them). Isn't that a bit odd? Think about it.

The EDL held a protest opposing "Islamification" of the United Kingdom and showing support for Israel outside the Israeli embassy. It was attended by Rabbi Nachum Shifren.[72]

Breivik was affiliated with this EDL. Shifren is the Rabbi who looks like Mel Gibson. Breivik looks more Jewish than Loughner, but the truth hounds just cant see it. Breivik claimed he didn't break any laws and he is quite correct if he is a Jewish Talmudist. By the way he loved Franz Kafka, a Talmudist, but the Gold's gym boys don't see it.

I could go on and on and on, but if you don't see the anti White sentiment from these clowns you are deluded. Ted Pike was right about these guys. Ted Pike doesn't throw around names like Pat Buchanan, McGovern, etc. to claim them in his camp, he speaks for himself. To drag others names into their pollution is to discredit any credibility they have.

PressTV their network has put out some of the most bogus info there is to discredit their readers. One is the story about the Haditha Marines who were put on drugs and all committed suicide which turned out to be complete disinfo. Another was just a couple days ago claiming the Mossad knocked off a nuclear Scientist and oops, it was just a college student. Sorry bout that. This site will give you the truth and set you up with a whopper to make you look like a conspiracy nut. The guy was not involved in any nuclear projects- that's the news now.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/190613.html

Mark Glenn didn't catch that part yet. He still has it on his site uncorrected.

The ugly truth is the truth needs to stay the truth whether its ugly or beautiful or you aren't of it. Why is it Abraham is trashed with Mark Dumkopf around, a Luthern minister and when his so called Muslim friends are on (Druze?) he backs off on the Abraham routine?

I am not against Muslims, but there are Muslims that don't share my views as well as Whites or White Christians. I don't consider them to be my enemy and only brought up the Muslim issue to show you the bias of Glenn. If you are going to bash Whites, include Muslims. You certainly aren't doing the Lebanese any good if in fact you are Lebanese at all.

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
- The Pollution of Mark Glenn and Mark Dumkopf
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2011, 07:42:16 AM »
http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2011/07/25/the-ugly-truth-podcast-july-24-2011/

Did I mention he was a Pamela Geller fan and an Atlas Shrugged praiser? Every crypto I know pushes that Jew slime including his ole buddy Jonny Stadmueller. No way he could be a Jew either I guess.

Jews love splinter groups, in fact I think they are the name originators.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2011, 03:02:50 PM »
Nice Hit piece, Mel.
The usual from you, and I wouldnt expect anything more or less.

I think I understand your point...
1. All Muslims are bad, all white people good.
If one sides with Muslims and promotes solidarity, he is disinfo.

Some journalists error on the side of caution for efficacy sake.
Others dont, and ruin their credibility. 
Talking of Cryptos is fine, but making assumptions in jounalism about Cryptos is not wise, unless you have proof.  He is a Freemason, this we know. He is white, but is also likely a Jew, though that is not proven. Yet.   When it is, it will be aired.

You dont like that he is slow to make corrections..yet he works full time, has a business, a working ranch and 10 children.   
Covering Judeo Crimes is not a full time job for him but a part time job, if that.

Jews and those like you are good at poisoning the well, Jews do it all too well.
For not liking or respecting their work, you sure have listened hard to them over the past few years.

I think, rather know, you are COINTEL.
Youve given yourself away time and again.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 03:11:25 PM by WaltDisney »
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 04:11:43 PM »
The Biblical genius Mark Glenn claims Jews follow the Old Testament to the tee (he wont have a debate on that however). Do Jews follow the Old Testament practicing usury? That's pretty much their signature occupation other than acting and lying (another Old Testament law they don't keep). Another Old Testament law says that on the Sabbath day not even their cattle should work, yet the shabbat goyim is the non Jew who is to work for Jews on the Sabbath day. If you are a Christian you should know Jesus didn't come in opposition to the Old Testament, but to the Talmud. That's what JEWS were practicing.

Mark Glenn or Dumkopf never venture into the 90 to 95% Ashkenazi subject who have no ties to Judea whatsoever. How do they miss that one folks? Don't you think a Palestinian wants to have that used to empower them? Its never brought out to the table. After all Alan Sabrosky is half Ashkenazi and we're supposed to listen to him because he's a Jew. It's insane folks and it makes no sense whatsoever.

Glenn might as well be the voice of Barbara Boxer or Chuck Schumer when he says he fears going to the beach now in Idaho knowing there are MILLIONS of White nationalists out there with guns. That's exactly what Glenn said in his latest audio.

Who does Mark Glenn want us to follow? Richard Silverstein is his man of truth not Texe Marrs or Ted Pike or Bradford Smith or Skunk or White folk. Anyone catching on? White Nationalists and Identity people who are 100% against Jewry are his enemies. Need I say more? I dont agree with all of these guys all the time, but they know who the criminals are and to pass them up and give them no credit and give Jews credit over them is unforgivable to me.

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 04:14:23 PM »
Listen to the audio very carefully and tell me what you hear. Its sour lemons folks.
Hitler was a white nationalist and I remember when Glenn was telling a story about a bad German Shepherd who used to come attack his dogs. Its those Germans, nazi's. Mark Damkopf never disagrees.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 04:21:14 PM by Mel Gibstein »

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 04:30:49 PM »
The Biblical genius Mark Glenn claims Jews follow the Old Testament to the tee (he wont have a debate on that however). Do Jews follow the Old Testament practicing usury? That's pretty much their signature occupation other than acting and lying (another Old Testament law they don't keep). Another Old Testament law says that on the Sabbath day not even their cattle should work, yet the shabbat goyim is the non Jew who is to work for Jews on the Sabbath day. If you are a Christian you should know Jesus didn't come in opposition to the Old Testament, but to the Talmud. That's what JEWS were practicing.

“The time is coming,” declares the LORD, “when I will make a New Covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah…This is the covenant I will make with the house of Israel after that time,” declares the LORD.
“I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people” (Jer. 31:31, 33).

By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and aging will soon disappear. (Heb. 8:13)
 For when there is a change of the priesthood, there must also be a change of the law
(Heb. 7:12).

“The law was put in charge to lead us to Christ that we might be justified by faith,”
 (Gal. 3:24).

“Therefore no one will be declared righteous in his sight by observing the law,”
(Rom. 3:20).

Christians are now responsible for upholding a new law:
Bear ye one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ
(Gal. 6:2).

“Know that a man is not justified by observing the law, but by faith in Jesus Christ. So we, too, have put our faith in Christ Jesus that we may be justified by faith in Christ and not by observing the law, because by observing the law no one will be justified,”
(Gal. 2:16).

“To Judaize, namely to observe Saturday, or other Jewish ceremonies, is mortal [sin]: because that pertains to the superstition of a false divine cult, according to Cajetan, in his summa. If however one observes Saturday, not for the purposes of a Jewish rite, but for some other pious reason, such as to venerate the Blessed Virgin Mary, he would not sin mortally.
To converse with Jews is forbidden at Canon Law, in many places in the capitular De Judaeis etc. 28 q. 1 Capitular Nullus, etc and all of them regarding assiduous, and familiar conversation, due to the danger of subversion, and especially in ten cases is it forbidden:

To tolerate them in public office is mortal, because this disparages the dignity of the Christian Faith, and for that reason is it forbidden.
The same, because this would cause too great a familiarity, and consequently a danger of subversion, as supra. I say the same for the consumption of their azyme. To do all of that is mortal. To eat food with them when one has a choice is never permitted, apart from extreme necessity.”
~ Fra Bartolomeo Fumo, O.P., Inquisitor General for the Duchies of Parma and Piacenza, +1542 A.D. (Citation from the medieval Inquistor’s manual explaining what can and cannot be done vis-à-vis Jews, based on the canonical legislation promulgated by Pope Gregory IX in A.D. 1234, in the capitular “De Judaeis” [Of the Jews].)

Mark Glenn or Dumkopf never venture into the 90 to 95% Ashkenazi subject who have no ties to Judea whatsoever. How do they miss that one folks? Don't you think a Palestinian wants to have that used to empower them? Its never brought out to the table. After all Alan Sabrosky is half Ashkenazi and we're supposed to listen to him because he's a Jew. It's insane folks and it makes no sense whatsoever.
Dont trust the truth, but the race of one speaking.
Christian Identiy is a Jew heresy. 
Christ Died for All that accept him, do his works and practice Faith, this can include Khazars.
Salvation is not inclusive to White people, moron.

Glenn might as well be the voice of Barbara Boxer or Chuck Schumer when he says he fears going to the beach now in Idaho knowing there are MILLIONS of White nationalists out there with guns. That's exactly what Glenn said in his latest audio.

Mark simply made that point that no one is safe, no one can call another paranoid after the shooting of a man dressed as a policeman. 
Your argument is the weakest Ive heard yet.

Who does Mark Glenn want us to follow? Richard Silverstein is his man of truth not Texe Marrs or Ted Pike or Bradford Smith or Skunk or White folk. Anyone catching on?
White Nationalists and Identity people who are 100% against Jewry are his enemies.
Need I say more?
I dont agree with all of these guys all the time, but they know who the criminals are and to pass them up and give them no credit and give Jews credit over them is unforgivable to me.

Funny, as Mark has worked with Ted Pike and respects him.
I know he doesnt think much of white nationalists, I dont either. Most are agents or not worth a damn.
I heard Mark say directly at Minute 38..'The Jews did it'
For some reason you struggle with that, you dont, but you try to smear him regardless and destroy his 10 years of work.
Youre a typical Heeb Cointel sayan.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 04:38:39 PM by WaltDisney »
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2011, 04:32:05 PM »
Im not going to squeeze jelly through my hands tonight.

The shooter was a Jew and he is the spitting image of the jew who lives next door to me.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2011, 04:32:11 PM »
Listen to the audio very carefully and tell me what you hear. Its sour lemons folks.
Hitler was a white nationalist and I remember when Glenn was telling a story about a bad German Shepherd who used to come attack his dogs. Its those Germans, nazi's. Mark Damkopf never disagrees.

Mark G owns a Rottweiler.

Is that not German enough?

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2011, 04:35:23 PM »
Mark G owns a Rottweiler.

Is that not German enough?

I dont care if he wears a German SS helmet (or if you claim he does).

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2011, 04:37:24 PM »
I dont care if he wears a German SS helmet (or if you claim he does).

Marks book on the USS Liberty with survivor Phil Tourney must have really pissed you off.

Jews hate discussion of the USS  Liberty.

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2011, 05:03:47 PM »
Marks book on the USS Liberty with survivor Phil Tourney must have really pissed you off.

Jews hate discussion of the USS  Liberty.

Yeah thats it. Im a traitor to America. Were you in the service?

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2011, 05:05:34 PM »
and yet you keep eating the unleavened bread and celebrating pentecost and first fruits and tithe, baptise, etc all old covenant ceremonial laws...ha ha ha...

and your church tries to keep all the old covenant laws...well...except one...ha ha ha
 actually christ died for mankind....ALL of them...

some accept Him...

then wish to follow His commandments...again... ALL of them

He'll debate the Bible here all day and Glenn will run his mouth on the Bible, but ask them to an open debate on the Bible with an expert and they run like water rats.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2011, 05:09:41 PM »
Yeah thats it. Im a traitor to America. Were you in the service?

I can not kill for Israel...

I played football to pay for schooling, not killing arabs for Jewry like some of my friends in the 1st gulf war.

You equate patriotism with killing for Jews..I dont.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2011, 05:10:09 PM »
He'll debate the Bible here all day and Glenn will run his mouth on the Bible, but ask them to an open debate on the Bible with an expert and they run like water rats.

Theres more important fish to fry than debating with Hellbound heretics..