Author Topic: Norway blast kills one, rocks PM office  (Read 41819 times)

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
- The Suspect (did he work alone?)
« Reply #160 on: July 24, 2011, 10:01:38 AM »
Here is the evidence of a Israeli Black OP?

Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Store  at  the Labour Youth League summer camp at Utøya Thursday.

This was a major attack - not some lone maniac  rich jewish farmboy

This guy has jewish blood 

The killer shown executing kids

The killer and his momma, who he lived with his entire life

1...... He also wrote a book, about 1500 pages, he fights against nazism and supports Israel.

2 ..... The brutality, with no obvious reason

3 ..... The smell of  gun control

4 ..... This wasn't the work of a 'Lone Gunman'  .... there had to be others involved

People said Laughtner was a christian until a picture of a Sukkot in his back yard surfaced.  The Virginia Tech maasacre was a chink (nee' Zipperhead) -- a Jewish shrink that loaded the Nip's head with revenge, and had him on pyschotropic drugs.

Mumbai, the Madrid train bomb, the London bus bomb, Dunblane, Port Arthur  ..... they were all jewish orchestrated

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
- Norway blast kills one, rocks PM office
« Reply #161 on: July 24, 2011, 10:07:36 AM »
Word is now that he bought a farm on paper somehow to get the fertilizer. Where did he get the money?

Offline Vidarr

• Group Major
  • Is not Impressed
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: July 24, 2011, 10:12:49 AM »
The killer shown executing kids

is he wearing his yarmulke ?
This banning system obviously needs some work..

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: July 24, 2011, 10:19:44 AM »
is he wearing his yarmulke ?

That's half way through the massacre  .... a picture from a SWAT helicopter

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: July 24, 2011, 10:20:03 AM »

Foreign Minister Jonas Gahr Store  at  the Labour Youth League summer camp at Utøya Thursday.
It may not be evidence, but part of the motive and the message jews are sending, while the real objectives are larger and multiple. What are the bigger objectives?

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
- Heres his unfinished movie
« Reply #165 on: July 24, 2011, 10:34:06 AM »
Yep. I didn't think I had to make that point here.

This is classic jew false-flag terrorism.  Just like when some raghead is screaming death to Israel, death to all jews, then drives a car bomb into a fruit market and kills a hundred arab women and children.  Same thing here.  A jew product. 
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: July 24, 2011, 10:37:58 AM »
It may not be evidence, but part of the motive and the message jews are sending, while the real objectives are larger and multiple. What are the bigger objectives?

Evidence?   Just like 9/11  ..... it was so obvious, it was pathetic.  The massacre of 80 kids is about 'Gun control'

Look at the assasination of Anna Lindh (Swedish PM) ....... The jews are sending a message

Jew plots are complicated  .... look at Virginia Tech   ..... A jew shrink works on a chink for two years .... the chink flips out, kills 2 people at 8:00, the Jew Un President does nothing, and the chink goes on a rampage 2 1/2 hrs later. The University  President, the Jewish shrink, and the colored police chief, should have all been arrested.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
- Heres his unfinished movie
« Reply #167 on: July 24, 2011, 10:39:05 AM »
This is classic jew false-flag terrorism.  Just like when some raghead is screaming death to Israel, death to all jews, then drives a car bomb into a fruit market and kills a hundred arab women and children.  Same thing here.  A jew product.

Bingo

Offline FLAT_HEADED_RUSSIAN

• Troll
  • Major General
  • The Empire is falling
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: July 24, 2011, 10:40:05 AM »
Breivik has shot more than 80 kids, is arrested and is says he is willing to talk

He claims he worked alone
no way
We are Legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 24, 2011, 11:11:21 AM »
You claim to be of free speech, but you are no different from the Jews. I dont care what anyone says, they have the right to say what they feel. I am not defending his opinion, but his right.

'free speech for jews'... Mel when have you actually seen a jew on this forum voice a genuine opinion?

Jews have one general purpose when posting on forums - disrupt, soil, distort, & distract from the facts and the essential common sense conclusions. They go so far as to employ people to do this. They don't have opinions here because they're ghouls, they don't think like us.

They don't 'speak' 'voice opinions' or work within any reasonable framework whatsoever. 'Free speech for jews'... No such thing.

Offline jools

• Third Lieutenant
  • There are no good Jews.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: July 24, 2011, 12:03:07 PM »
Word is now that he bought a farm on paper somehow to get the fertilizer. Where did he get the money?

He had a software firm and he played on stock markets. He used all his credit cards to limits.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 24, 2011, 12:12:48 PM »
Mel, Walt - keep your eyes on the ball, bury the hatchet at least on this thread. The real jews flocking to the thread trying to soil it are bad enough.

Agreed!

If we don't want rats, we have to stop feeding them.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: July 24, 2011, 12:23:05 PM »

I can't believe it's this obvious.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: July 24, 2011, 01:07:35 PM »

I can't believe it's this obvious.

Sends a message at least.  While in the MSM the message becomes guns are dangerous, the real message is that we all need to be armed at all times to protect ourselves against these jew ops.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: July 24, 2011, 01:12:00 PM »
...whites elevate the joo as god's chosen ...makes a taboo idol of them...somewhere between alien super intelligent race and spawn of satan...all of which keeps the joo untouchable....

Jews are no more than inbred, physically challenged, culturally habitual liars. 

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: July 24, 2011, 01:16:05 PM »

Jews have one general purpose when posting on forums - disrupt, soil, distort, & distract from the facts and the essential common sense conclusions. They go so far as to employ people to do this. They don't have opinions here because they're ghouls, they don't think like us.

They don't 'speak' 'voice opinions' or work within any reasonable framework whatsoever. 'Free speech for jews'... No such thing.

It's amazing how jews go "by the book" when explaining away something.  Same rebuttals, same phrasing, same rhetorical tactics.  It's almost as if there were genetically engineered for the job.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: July 24, 2011, 01:19:00 PM »
He had a software firm and he played on stock markets. He used all his credit cards to limits.

Living with his single-parent mother, the nurse, he still managed to get a masters degree and live a relatively luxurious life for nearly a decade, without even having an income.  I wonder if we can find out if he's ever visited Israel. 

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: July 24, 2011, 01:55:17 PM »
Sends a message at least.  While in the MSM the message becomes guns are dangerous, the real message is that we all need to be armed at all times to protect ourselves against these jew ops.

Jewish teenagers from all over the world visit Israel every year to learn to kill while at the same time time they're disarming Euro teenagers with a neo christian passive no guns message. Even though, I think this event is going to inspire many Euros rather than set them up for the slaughter.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #178 on: July 24, 2011, 02:39:00 PM »
You reported someone to the moderator because youre against free speech. You claim to be of free speech, but you are no different from the Jews.

I have repeatedly asked for a cease and desist on hate spamming, which several posters here do constantly, in every thread, and most particularly in threads where we are trying to discern the truth. I don't give a rat's ass if you defame me for attacking free speech. It is not a caveat for posting slander instead of making a case for one position or another by producing facts. Such posts are distracting, way off topic half the time and just plain annoying. I'm simply not going to tolerate it anymore. I have repeated stated that speech here is NOT free... the ISP bills us every month. In any case no posts get deleted on account of their irrelevance... they merely get moved.

Those too immature to have moved beyond hate can vent their spleen elsewhere. It is neither welcome here nor will it be tolerated any longer. That goes for anyone bashing any one group without naming names and backing up their assertions with some facts.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: July 24, 2011, 02:52:31 PM »

God you are a pest. What the hell happened to Nolajbs? Bla bla bla its my forum, its my forum. Take your bloody football and go home.

I have repeatedly asked for a cease and desist on hate spamming, which several posters here do constantly, in every thread, and most particularly in threads where we are trying to discern the truth. I don't give a rat's ass if you defame me for attacking free speech. It is not a caveat for posting slander instead of making a case for one position or another by producing facts. Such posts are distracting, way off topic half the time and just plain annoying. I'm simply not going to tolerate it anymore. I have repeated stated that speech here is NOT free... the ISP bills us every month. In any case no posts get deleted on account of their irrelevance... they merely get moved.

Those too immature to have moved beyond hate can vent their spleen elsewhere. It is neither welcome here nor will it be tolerated any longer. That goes for anyone bashing any one group without naming names and backing up their assertions with some facts.