Author Topic: The real ancient route out of Africa  (Read 3665 times)

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
  • Order of Miseratio Solvo Templum
    • View Profile
- The real ancient route out of Africa
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2011, 09:13:20 PM »
the jews just want the goy to think they are monkies, and saying they came from blacks is pretty convincing of it

Revelation 3:14 "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2011, 11:05:28 PM »
When ice age migration started, ppl in the Caucasus Mountains evolved differently.

Europeans adapted to the bitter cold with long, thin noses to warm the cold air, Orientals adapted to the harsh wind with epicanthic folds on their eyes etc, whereas Africans' wide noses cooled air, & their hair trapped air to cool their skulls etc. All races look extremely different from one another. In other words, there's more than enough evidence to suggest that there were different types of humans, even if they came out of Africa.

Blacks did not turn into browns, yellows & WHites merely by leaving the continent. Look at the indigenous ppl of Egypt (not counting interracial mixtures & immigrants), Tunisia, Morocco before negro interracial breeding almost wiped out the original ethnic group, Libya & Algeria. Why aren't those ppl Black Africans? They reside on the same continent...

I wasn't suggesting that Black ppl and white ppl interbred to get the various 'shades' if skin colour, I was making an observation that "there had to be distinct 'races' for there to be those various shades, also the eye shape, hair qualities and facial features etc.

IF all humans came from out of Africa there were MANY different types of humans. Evolution in the time frame being discussed "Could not explain the many and very distinct types you speak about, thin nose wide nose, black frizzy hair, blonde straight hair.

Cloning was obviously well know 6,000+ years ago for it to have been WRITTEN about in the Sumerian texts that still survive today. Also the Elite minset is very much into cloning today.

Just something more to contemplate.

Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Sceptic

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2011, 03:01:26 PM »
I wasn't suggesting that Black ppl and white ppl interbred to get the various 'shades' if skin colour, I was making an observation that "there had to be distinct 'races' for there to be those various shades, also the eye shape, hair qualities and facial features etc.

Just something more to contemplate.

Sorry, I was actually agreeing with what you said. My comment about Africans evolving into other races was directed to the other responses, but I agree with you that other races existed then. I didn't explain myself properly.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2011, 03:33:55 PM »
Sorry, I was actually agreeing with what you said. My comment about Africans evolving into other races was directed to the other responses, but I agree with you that other races existed then. I didn't explain myself properly.

's all good. All is now crystal clear  :)
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2011, 08:56:53 PM »
The "Out of Africa" theory gained popularity & is generally taken as the gospel today due to the Mitochondrial Eve theory, i.e. all races have a common mitochondrial DNA (passed on from the mother) which was traced to a woman (mitochondrial Eve) in Africa. I studied a bit of genetics & I can tell you the theory has been oversimplified & exaggerated.

I agree but would go a bit further.  "Scienticians" are likely pulling a fast one with conventional archaeology/anthropology.  They love to ignore evidence of advanced ancient civilizations.  Ice Age obviously destroyed a lot of evidence.  FWIW Scientific American article debunks Out of Africa.

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2011, 05:58:27 PM »
He wrote Chariots of the Gods in the early 1970's, a book that had a great influence in my thinking. Before his book, I believed archeologists with PhD's were real scientists and not fiction writers. After his book, I saw archeologists as hired guns with an agenda that would say anything depending on who was paying them.

Except when you look into what he was blathering on about you learn a few things. Mostly he is misrepresenting the facts. You also find he is (charitably) ignorant of well known explanations which are really quite simple.

Then you look to plausibility. After travelling all the way here from wherever they impart the great knowledge of how to pile stones one on top of the other. How about the germ theory of disease in at least the form of simple sanitation. Tons of simple things they could have taught instead of stone piling like the sun is the center not the earth. The zero would have been nice. Iron smelting, gunpowder, astrolabe navigation, decent sails and ship designs, distillation, cement, the plow and the rest of a very long list. The list is every simple invention and discovery between when they left and the industrial revolution.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back.
That is all you need to know about the conflict. All the rest is distraction.
See the new biopic, Jesus Christ: Lust for Glory!

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2011, 06:00:35 PM »
What about masada? You know --- the story of a 1000 jews taht ate seagulls for 2 yrs, and then jumped off a cliff

That story is told only by Josephus. BTW: He relates they through their wives and children over the cliff first which is why Jews think it is such an admirable event.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2011, 06:23:32 PM »
Except when you look into what he was blathering on about you learn a few things. Mostly he is misrepresenting the facts. You also find he is (charitably) ignorant of well known explanations which are really quite simple.

Then you look to plausibility. After travelling all the way here from wherever they impart the great knowledge of how to pile stones one on top of the other. How about the germ theory of disease in at least the form of simple sanitation. Tons of simple things they could have taught instead of stone piling like the sun is the center not the earth. The zero would have been nice. Iron smelting, gunpowder, astrolabe navigation, decent sails and ship designs, distillation, cement, the plow and the rest of a very long list. The list is every simple invention and discovery between when they left and the industrial revolution.

My point was that his BS wasn't any more far out than many things I see about archeology or science on PBS TV. I believed most of his BS when I read it, I stopped believing his BS after a few years, and then I stopped believing other BS artists when they were talking about archeology and science and only asked myself, what BS are these guys pushing today, why, who benefits, and what it the long term goal.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2011, 06:52:00 PM »
My point was that his BS wasn't any more far out than many things I see about archeology or science on PBS TV. I believed most of his BS when I read it, I stopped believing his BS after a few years, and then I stopped believing other BS artists when they were talking about archeology and science and only asked myself, what BS are these guys pushing today, why, who benefits, and what it the long term goal.

Here is your first hint. PBS is entertainment not science. I do watch some of the PBS stuff just to see more than the occasional still in a real arkie paper or book. What applies to PBS applies to every other TV documentary on archaeology I have ever seen.

Apply that in spades when it comes to bibleland. Truth is as I have said many times, there is zero archaeological evidence in support of the bible, period. There are no exceptions.

Best I can see is the OT was invented in Alexandria in the mid-2nd c. BC as part of the Ptolemys' support of the Maccabe against the Seleucid allies who got control of the new city-state of Jerusalem. The Maccabes were very pro-Greek just that they were one side of a proxy border conflict between the Ptolemaic and Seleucid Greek empires.

In the bible case the arkies get their funding from believers, hired guns most certainly. But like the minimalist school of the OT publishing the literal truth puts them out of work. Not only out of work but the funding sources are not redirected towards more productive parts of the world. As the sources are faith based the funds would simply disappear.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2011, 06:58:43 PM »
Here is your first hint. PBS is entertainment not science. I do watch some of the PBS stuff just to see more than the occasional still in a real arkie paper or book. What applies to PBS applies to every other TV documentary on archaeology I have ever seen.

Apply that in spades when it comes to bibleland. Truth is as I have said many times, there is zero archaeological evidence in support of the bible, period. There are no exceptions.

Best I can see is the OT was invented in Alexandria in the mid-2nd c. BC as part of the Ptolemys' support of the Maccabe against the Seleucid allies who got control of the new city-state of Jerusalem. The Maccabes were very pro-Greek just that they were one side of a proxy border conflict between the Ptolemaic and Seleucid Greek empires.

In the bible case the arkies get their funding from believers, hired guns most certainly. But like the minimalist school of the OT publishing the literal truth puts them out of work. Not only out of work but the funding sources are not redirected towards more productive parts of the world. As the sources are faith based the funds would simply disappear.

No disagreement there. I agreed with you way back on LF.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2011, 10:36:48 AM »
No disagreement there. I agreed with you way back on LF.

If by some chance you are interested in more here is a very poor rough draft trying to get all the information and ideas in one place. No need for critique as I have decided to start over rather than repair. http://www.giwersworld.org/ancient-history/book-0.1.pdf

The working title of the revision is,
Made in Alexandria
The Origin of the Jewish Religion
1.9 GB of pure vanity