Author Topic: * Christianity - central myths and ceremonies from other ancient religions  (Read 14567 times)

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
- * Christianity - central myths and ceremonies from other ancient religions
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2011, 05:30:18 PM »
Do it on the street and it is a crime of violence. The law is on my side.

I believe as a parent that corporal punishment is sometimes required.

I also believe that spare the rod, spoil the child, is age old wisdom.

I also think children need to respect classroom rules and teachers teaching, and that there are consequences for acting out, that are sometimes unpleasant.

I did not act out in Junior High school because of the stories from peers visiting the Vice Principals office, who kept large paddles on his wall.

An effective deterrant.   A rap on the knuckles is nothing by comparison.

"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2011, 05:31:57 PM »
The greatest concern for morality is found where there is a profit involved.

Yes, teachings of thou shall not kill, steal, covet, Lie, and commit adultery are all profit driven.

Rolls eyes
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 04, 2011, 05:34:52 PM »
Do it on the street and it is a crime of violence. The law is on my side.

And facts are on My Side.
Guess you missed the article on Catholic Schooling success per the USA today..

Why do at-risk students thrive in Catholic schools?

by Nina H. Shokraii, USA Today

Attention from across the political and social spectrum is shifting to the astonishing success of inner-city Catholic schools in working with the very kids the public schools have abandoned as uneducable.
An abundance of research comparing public. private, and religious schools shows that Catholic schools improve not only test scores and graduation rates for these youngsters, but their future economic prospects -- and at a substantially lower cost.

In a study published in 1990, for instance, the Rand Corporation analyzed big-city high schools to determine how education for low-income minority youth could be improved.
It looked at 13 public, private, and Catholic high schools in New York City that attracted minority and disadvantaged youth. Of the Catholic school students, 75-90% were black or Hispanic. The study found that:

* The Catholic high schools graduated 95% of their students each year, while the public schools graduated slightly more than 50% of their senior class.

It often seems that just mentioning the term "Catholic schools" causes many opponents to conjure up images of strict nuns using knuckle-rapping rulers on terrified children. Unlike many government-run schools, Catholic institutions are strong on discipline, but the wholesome discipline at a Catholic school sends a clear message to students, who consequently are able to learn in a safe and orderly environment.
Researchers have agreed that the caring staff members at Catholic schools willingly devote their attention to the academic and emotional well-being of students.

This difference is not lost on parents.
In Cleveland, inner-city parents immediately enrolled their children in Catholic schools during its 1996-97 experiment, a popular full-choice program that was struck down by a lower court after a successful first year of operation.
Most of the parents in this program who enrolled their children in the Catholic schools were not Catholic. They selected Catholic schools because, on balance, those institutions deliver impressive results.

Opponents of school choice often state that Catholic schools succeed because they can pick and choose students, have more freedom to dismiss disruptive pupils, and parents are more involved in their children's education.
The evidence proves otherwise.
According to Lydia Harris, principal of St. Adalbert, a leading Catholic school in Cleveland, "There's no cream on my crop until we put it there. It's a myth that we take discipline problems and throw them out of school.

It's the other way around. I get the kids the public schools can't handle." St. Adalbert is not alone. On average, Catholic high schools dismiss fewer than two students per year, and less than three students per year are suspended.

In 1996, Sol Stern, a contributing editor at New York's City Journal, wrote about how Catholic schools worked to teach their predominantly low-income minority non-Catholic clientele.
 Stern concluded that Catholic schools are "constantly reminding us that the neediest kids are educable and that spending extravagant sums of money isn't the answer.

No one who cares about reviving our failing public schools can afford to ignore this inspiring laboratory of reform." This is a strong admonition to those in Washington, D.C., who can direct the future of education reform.

The success of these Catholic education "laboratories" has been well-researched. As John DiIulio, a senior fellow at the Brookings Institution, attests, "The Catholic-school story is as solid as you can make a case.... It's not even close to the warning zone, when it comes to sociological credibility."

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
« Reply #63 on: September 05, 2011, 07:59:03 PM »

I also believe that spare the rod, spoil the child, is age old wisdom.

Unlike you I do not consider the ideas of uneducated, primitive, illiterate goat herders to be a source of wisdom.

I am aware you think their ideas on religions are genius. That only calibrates your intelligence.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Jews stole the land. The owners want it back.
That is all you need to know about the conflict. All the rest is distraction.
See the new biopic, Jesus Christ: Lust for Glory!

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
« Reply #64 on: September 05, 2011, 08:06:52 PM »
Yes, teachings of thou shall not kill, steal, covet, Lie, and commit adultery are all profit driven.
Rolls eyes

Lets see, one can learn the same things in public school for free or pay tuition to a Catholic school. Therefore the profit is in the Catholic school.

Having actually paid attention to the reason the Catholic Church gives it is to indoctrinate children with Roman Catholic dogma 95+% of which is separate from morality and the only part not duplicated in public schools or from simple life experiences.

Follow the money.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
« Reply #65 on: September 05, 2011, 08:09:32 PM »
And facts are on My Side.
Guess you missed the article on Catholic Schooling success per the USA today..

Why do at-risk students thrive in Catholic schools?

by Nina H. Shokraii, USA Today

You did NOT miss it when I pointed out the only valid measure is either lifetime earnings or lifetime achievement in one's work. You also did not miss it when I pointed out there is no evidence showing a lifetime benefit from a Catholic school education.

Should you find lifetime evidence instead of repeating irrelevant material please post it.
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 05, 2011, 09:37:06 PM »
Lets see, one can learn the same things in public school for free or pay tuition to a Catholic school. Therefore the profit is in the Catholic school.

Having actually paid attention to the reason the Catholic Church gives it is to indoctrinate children with Roman Catholic dogma 95+% of which is separate from morality and the only part not duplicated in public schools or from simple life experiences.

Follow the money.

Follow the money?  As if Catholic schools were profit centers?  I went to high-grade public schools & don't remember much if any values (ie Commandment) education.  Plus AFAIK Catholic schools have, in the past couple of generations, vastly de-emphasized Catholic teachings in favor of Catholic-lite education acceptable to non-Catholics & Joo pressure groups.  Public schools teach the religion of American Exceptionialism, ie Might Makes Right.

Jesuit Georgetown Uni is quite secular (& regarded with due suspicion by many Catholics) & makes little effort to promote Catholic values.  Catholics pay big money to educate non-Catholics who have little potential or intention to become Catholic.  In my home town Catholics operated a big free food/homeless shelter & the staff never uttered a word about Catholic beliefs to (mostly ungrateful) recipients.  Of course as Joos & their MIC lackeys gentrified the former working-class downtown the Catholic charity was moved aside.

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 06, 2011, 03:55:27 AM »

Rolls eyes

you only listed 5 out of 10 of which you claim all are no longer binding...

which explains alot of the mess we are in...

change the law (by ommission or claims of destruction) you change the faith and Who your allegiance is to...

in your case its to the church not God according to scripture which leads to Him...not the church

Offline Iron Webmaster

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
    • Giwer's World
« Reply #68 on: September 06, 2011, 05:52:33 AM »
Follow the money?  As if Catholic schools were profit centers?

That they are run as 'not for profit' orgs rather than for profit is a decision related to taxes.

I went to high-grade public schools & don't remember much if any values (ie Commandment) education.  Plus AFAIK Catholic schools have, in the past couple of generations, vastly de-emphasized Catholic teachings in favor of Catholic-lite education acceptable to non-Catholics & Joo pressure groups.  Public schools teach the religion of American Exceptionialism, ie Might Makes Right.

Which of course leads to the question of why they still exist instead of being abandoned for having no particular practical use. For the record I was "blessed" with a Catholic education for 12 years starting in 1950. I am not speaking from ignorance rather as the product of it. Believers will of course blame me for the failure as they have absolute faith in the process even though it fails every test of value.

As to some grand master plan behind public schools it is difficult to reconcile that idea with the other allegation that teachers are not competent and failing to educate. One has to ask how they manage to fail to teach arithmetic and succeed in teaching exceptionalism. It would seem they only get credit for competence when there is a conspiracy involved.

Jesuit Georgetown Uni is quite secular (& regarded with due suspicion by many Catholics) & makes little effort to promote Catholic values.  Catholics pay big money to educate non-Catholics who have little potential or intention to become Catholic.  In my home town Catholics operated a big free food/homeless shelter & the staff never uttered a word about Catholic beliefs to (mostly ungrateful) recipients.  Of course as Joos & their MIC lackeys gentrified the former working-class downtown the Catholic charity was moved aside.

Sounds like you wanted it to be like you wanted a "Guys and Dolls" scenario in exchange for food. "Siddown ur rockin the boat!"

But I am curious as to your theology. If it is a requirement to feed the hungry why should their be gratitude when it is only being done because it is a requirement? And if it is human nature why pretend there is a need for a requirement?
1.9 GB of pure vanity

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 07, 2011, 04:10:01 PM »

NB. WaltDisney....

*LOL are these people for real ... are they "Christians"? They can't be catholics according to our religious sect here. Their Knowledge of geography makes the mind boggle.

These are just typical American slobs...Public school indoctrinates.

Would be interesting to sample such questions at a Traditional Catholic school.
I bet the results would be staggering.

Staggering indeed!! Can you provide the proof that those interviewed were American slobs...Public school indoctrinates, or is that your expert opinion only?

However! seeing as Catholics equate to Jewish, and Jews "control" ALL education from primary up, be it Catholic, Protestant or Jew, is it any wonder they educate their own better than the goyim.

Religion is the source for "obedience" and obedience equates to "Control" ... The Catholic educated  get preferential treatment for superior jobs, as do Freemasons ( http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/roman_catholic_freemason.htm )... it's what they are "schooled" for.

Education is all part of the divide and conquer and class creation.

You seem to forget that Jews have morphed and transformed many times over the centuries and infiltrated EVERY form of education and organization to made slavish followers of their programs and agendas. Read the Protocols of how they intended to take over EDUCATION, and RELIGION and destroy them in the process.

In your case they have succeeded spectacularly.

Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 07, 2011, 05:02:39 PM »
NB. WaltDisney....

*LOL are these people for real ... are they "Christians"? They can't be catholics according to our religious sect here. Their Knowledge of geography makes the mind boggle.

Staggering indeed!! Can you provide the proof that those interviewed were American slobs...Public school indoctrinates, or is that your expert opinion only?

However! seeing as Catholics equate to Jewish, and Jews "control" ALL education from primary up, be it Catholic, Protestant or Jew, is it any wonder they educate their own better than the goyim.

Religion is the source for "obedience" and obedience equates to "Control" ... The Catholic educated  get preferential treatment for superior jobs, as do Freemasons ( http://www.phoenixmasonry.org/roman_catholic_freemason.htm )... it's what they are "schooled" for.

Education is all part of the divide and conquer and class creation.

You seem to forget that Jews have morphed and transformed many times over the centuries and infiltrated EVERY form of education and organization to made slavish followers of their programs and agendas. Read the Protocols of how they intended to take over EDUCATION, and RELIGION and destroy them in the process.

In your case they have succeeded spectacularly.

"We have still a long way to go before we can overthrow our main opponent: the Catholic Church...

"We must always bear in mind that the Catholic Church is the only institution which has stood, and which will, as long as it remains in existence, stand in our way.  The Catholic Church, with her methodical work and her edifying and moral teachings, will always keep her children in such a state of mind as to make them too self-respecting to yield to our domination, and to bow before our future king of Israel...

"That is why we have been striving to discover the best way of shaking the Catholic Church to her very foundations...

"We have blackened the Catholic Church with the most ignominious calumnies, we have stained her history and disgraced even her noblest activities.  We have imputed to her the wrongs of her enemies, and have thus brought these latter to stand more closely by our side... We have turned her Clergy into objects of hatred and ridicule, we have subjected them to the contempt of the crowd... We have caused the practice of the Catholic Religion to be considered out of date and a mere waste of time...

"One of the many triumphs of our Freemasonry is that those Gentiles who become members of our Lodges, should never suspect that we are using them to build their own jails, upon whose terraces we shall erect the throne of our Universal King of Israel...

PROTOCOL No. 14

1. When we come into our kingdom it will be undesirable for us that there should exist any other religion than ours of the One God with whom our destiny is bound up by our position as the Chosen People and through whom our same destiny is united with the destinies of the world. We must therefore sweep away all other forms of belief. If this gives birth to the atheists whom we see to-day, it will not, being only a transitional stage, interfere with our views, but will serve as a warning for those generations which will hearken to our preaching of the religion of Moses, that, by its stable and thoroughly elaborated system has brought all the peoples of the world into subjection to us.

Therein we shall emphasize its mystical right, on which, as we shall say, all its educative power is based .... Then at every possible opportunity we shall publish articles in which we shall make comparisons between our beneficent rule and those of past ages. The blessing of tranquillity, though it be a tranquillity forcibly brought about by centuries of agitation, will throw into higher relief the benefits to which we shall point. The errors of the GOYIM governments will be depicted by us in the most vivid hues.

We shall implant such an abhorrence of them that the peoples will prefer tranquillity in a state of serfdom to those rights of vaunted freedom which have tortured humanity and exhausted the very sources of human existence, sources which have been exploited by a mob of rascally adventurers who know not what they do .... USELESS CHANGES OF FORMS OF GOVERNMENT TO WHICH WE INSTIGATED THE "GOYIM" WHEN WE WERE UNDERMINING THEIR STATE STRUCTURES, WILL HAVE SO WEARIED THE PEOPLES BY THAT TIME THAT THEY WILL PREFER TO SUFFER ANYTHING UNDER US RATHER THAN RUN THE RISK OF ENDURING AGAIN ALL THE AGITATIONS AND MISERIES THEY HAVE GONE THROUGH. (This "religion of Moses," the so-called "Oral Torah" or Babylonian Talmud, is the antithesis of Moses and the Prophets).

WE SHALL FORBID CHRIST

2. At the same time we shall not omit to emphasize the historical mistakes of the GOY governments which have tormented humanity for so many centuries by their lack of understanding of everything that constitutes the true good of humanity in their chase after fantastic schemes of social blessings, and have never noticed that these schemes kept on producing a worse and never a better state of the universal relations which are the basis of human life ...

3. The whole force of our principles and methods will lie in the fact that we shall present them and expound them as a splendid contrast to the dead and decomposed old order of things in social life.

4. Our philosophers will discuss all the shortcomings of the various beliefs of the "GOYIM," BUT NO ONE WILL EVER BRING UNDER DISCUSSION OUR FAITH FROM ITS TRUE POINT OF VIEW SINCE THIS WILL BE FULLY LEARNED BY NONE SAVE OURS WHO WILL NEVER DARE TO BETRAY ITS SECRETS.

5. IN COUNTRIES KNOWN AS PROGRESSIVE AND ENLIGHTENED WE HAVE CREATED A SENSELESS, FILTHY, ABOMINABLE LITERATURE. For some time after our entrance to power we shall continue to encourage its existence in order to provide a telling relief by contrast to the speeches, party program, which will be distributed from exalted quarters of ours .... Our wise men, trained to become leaders of the GOYIM, will compose speeches, projects, memoirs, articles, which will be used by us to influence the minds of the GOYIM, directing them towards such understanding and forms of knowledge as have been determined by us.

I dare say your average Catholic school educated Child is far more learned and intelligent that his fellow public school indoctrinated lemming..

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 07, 2011, 05:39:24 PM »
Which of course leads to the question of why they still exist instead of being abandoned for having no particular practical use. For the record I was "blessed" with a Catholic education for 12 years starting in 1950. I am not speaking from ignorance rather as the product of it. Believers will of course blame me for the failure as they have absolute faith in the process even though it fails every test of value.

Well I guess Catholics figure it's better than nothing ie sending kids to public schools.  One test of value is that many parents prefer Catholic schools though admittedly our education system doesn't offer a lot of choice overall.  You may be right that overall Catholic schools don't do better but OTOH since local school systems vary wildly that may not always be true on the micro level.

As to some grand master plan behind public schools it is difficult to reconcile that idea with the other allegation that teachers are not competent and failing to educate. One has to ask how they manage to fail to teach arithmetic and succeed in teaching exceptionalism. It would seem they only get credit for competence when there is a conspiracy involved.

Well schools have the assistance of gov't/MSM promoting American Exceptionalism, schools are only the icing on the cake there.  Personally I'm not a supporter of public nor Catholic education, I think folks should have a fair choice including home schooling without paying a financial penalty.  In first grade I went to a little private non-denominational school, it was far more pleasant than public schools I attended the next year on & I learned much faster.  Public schools were authoritarian & bureaucratic.  Catholic schools may be the same, I dunno, seems like most schools are glorified babysitters.

Sounds like you wanted it to be like you wanted a "Guys and Dolls" scenario in exchange for food. "Siddown ur rockin the boat!"

But I am curious as to your theology. If it is a requirement to feed the hungry why should their be gratitude when it is only being done because it is a requirement? And if it is human nature why pretend there is a need for a requirement?

A little "thank you" is just simple politeness esp for something free.  I'm basically an agnostic.  Christianity teaches charity even when no material reward.  Humans do have some charitable instinct apparently but perhaps religion helps channel this instinct to those outside of village/tribe.  Yes, I know that in practice "Christian charity" often falls down, as does gov't or atheist charity.  At least Christian charity doesn't rely on physical force.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 08, 2011, 09:39:04 AM »

"We have still a long way to go before we can overthrow our main opponent: the Catholic Church...     

"We must always bear in mind that the Catholic Church is the only institution which has stood, and which will, as long as it remains in existence, stand in our way.  The Catholic Church, with her methodical work and her edifying and moral teachings, will always keep her children in such a state of mind as to make them too self-respecting to yield to our domination, and to bow before our future king of Israel...      "That is why we have been striving to discover the best way of shaking the Catholic Church to her very foundations...

"We have blackened the Catholic Church with the most ignominious calumnies, we have stained her history and disgraced even her noblest activities.  We have imputed to her the wrongs of her enemies, and have thus brought these latter to stand more closely by our side... We have turned her Clergy into objects of hatred and ridicule, we have subjected them to the contempt of the crowd... We have caused the practice of the Catholic Religion to be considered out of date and a mere waste of time...

"One of the many triumphs of our Freemasonry is that those Gentiles who become members of our Lodges, should never suspect that we are using them to build their own jails, upon whose terraces we shall erect the throne of our Universal King of Israel...

Are you attempting to re-write the protocols now? Please provide the exact references in the ORIGINAL Protocols.

The above quotes have been changed by the addition of "The Catholic Church" which is from your source "THE JESUITS AND THE PROTOCOLS OF ZION" By the late Leo H. Lehmann http://www.historicism.com/misc/protocols.htm

*(Originally taken from "Behind the Dictators," by L.H. Lehmann and reprinted by permission of Agora Publishing Company, New York 6, New York.  Copyright by Agora Publishing Company.)

*Taken from Old Fashioned Prophecy Magazine, ed. Eric C. Peters, Vol. X, Nos. 5 & 6, September-December, 1968. pp. 29-37.

Leo H Lehman is a decidedly Jewish name and there is no Bio of him on the internet other than he was a priest, (a Jesuit?)

Just what is it about the protocols that you don't understand (or don't want to)?

Try reading the original protocols http://iamthewitness.com/Protocols-of-Zion.htm AND the modern English translation. http://iamthewitness.com/Protocols-in-Modern-English.htm

These are the sort of books and articles people like you are afraid of reading because they don't gibe with what you have been taught, or contain truths you don't want to know. You stick to Catholic Theology and ignore or deny everything else.

Lehman was the 'translator' of "The Talmud unmasked" a book written in 1892 by Justinas Bonaventure Pranaitis (1861–1917). Pranaitis was not able to read Aramaic, the primary language of the Talmud, and so he relied primarily on the works of Jakob Ecker and August Rohling (a German Catholic theologian). His (Pranaitis) version of the Talmud is very tame and doesn't mention some of the real filth it contains, and mainly the stuff relating to "The Church" and Jesus.

Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline Akira

• Sergeant
  • NAME THE KIKE
    • View Profile
"Christianity is homophobic."

HA HA

That's a complaint?

"Homophobia" is a Kike-term.

It was coined independently by two different kikes.

One was a Kike Jew-Voodooist "psychologist", who said that "homophobia" is a phenomenon brought on by "fear of the other" and fear of one's own queerness.

The other was the Kike pornographer Al Goldstein of Screw magazine. He used it to attack men who weren't interested in seeing men's dicks in porn. He said that any man who didn't want to see another guy's hard cock must be a faggot and is afraid of getting turned on and having to admit he's queer. The Kike Goldstein said that "normal" men would have no problem watching "hardcore" porn.

We see the results of this Kike strategy all around us with the queer cult pimped all over.

~ NAME THE KIKE ~