Author Topic: Life Of Admiral Columbus  (Read 3837 times)

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
- Life Of Admiral Columbus
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2011, 04:58:44 PM »
I sincerely doubt that Columbus was a jew  ..... WHY? ... Jews would be screeching that for the past 400 yrs

They are screeching it now...

Google 'Columbus Jewish'

I dont really care and have no opinion.
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2011, 05:01:16 PM »
Why would there be any 'citations' from Henry Ford in a book written 400 yrs ago by the son of Columbus? If U mean the intro by Keen pls say so. I do not believe Keen is Catholic and like the marrano WD, he does try to implicate Columbus in the Ugly American scenario to some extent. It never occurs to him the Chas the Great had to subdue the white pagan Saxons by force the way Columbus had to subdue the Aboriginal Indians in some cases.

Which of Fords Facts do you question?  I listed it straight from his book.

If Sedevacantists are now Marranos, I will take that over being a Jesuit subverter & Heretic, Roscoe.

"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."

Offline roscoe

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2011, 07:49:31 PM »
I didnt see any citations from FORD in the book, Im reading it now.

Forgive me for being confused as to what your meaning is here.

What is Ford's source for the statement that 'Columbus himself tells us that he "consorted  much" with Judaix'? It should be remembered that H Ford was a Freemason and no friend of the Church.

There is no such thing as a 'sedevacantist'. The Marrano WD is on record in this Forum as a partisan of Ho Chi Minh!!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 07:56:05 PM by roscoe »

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2011, 01:10:27 PM »
Forgive me for being confused as to what your meaning is here.

If you have to ask, you need to re read my post.
The first letter he wrote detailing his discoveries was to a Jew.
Indeed, the eventful voyage itself which added to men's knowledge and wealth "the other half of the earth" was made possible by Jews. The pleasant story that it was Queen Isabella's jewels which financed the voyage has disappeared under cool research.

There were three Maranos or "secret Jews" who wielded great influence at the Spanish court: Luis de Santagel, who was an important merchant of Valencia and who was "farmer" of the royal taxes; his relative, Gabriel Sanchez, who was the royal treasurer; and their friend, the royal chamberlain, Juan Cabrero.

These worked unceasingly on Queen Isabella's imagination, picturing to her the depletion of the royal treasury and the likelihood of Columbus discovering the fabulous gold of the Indies, until the Queen was ready to offer her jewels in pawn for the funds.
But Santagel craved permission to advance the money himself, which he did, 17,000 ducats in all, about 5,000 pounds, perhaps equal to 40,000 pounds today.

Associated with Columbus in the voyage were at least five Jews: Luis de Torres, interpreter; Marco, the surgeon; Bernal, the physician; Alonzo de la Calle, and Gabriel Sanchez.
Luis de Torres was the first man ashore, the first to discover the use of tobacco; he settled in Cuba and may be said to be the father of Jewish control of the tobacco business as it exists today.
  Columbus' old patrons, Luis de Santagel and Gabriel Sanchez, received many privileges for the part they played in the work,

What is Ford's source for the statement that 'Columbus himself tells us that he "consorted  much" with Judaix'? It should be remembered that H Ford was a Freemason and no friend of the Church.

Henry Ford was MORE Catholic than most Catholics. And did more than his share of exposing Jewry and its dangers.
Ford did not cite any work, I trust his work is valid. Its been confirmed by many other scholars.

There is no such thing as a 'sedevacantist'. The Marrano WD is on record in this Forum as a partisan of Ho Chi Minh!!

This chit again? 
If there is No Sedevacantist, then the Vatican 2 Church is still the valid, licit and lawful Church
The Vatican 2 Church today is promoting error & heresy, therefore it is not a Valid Church.

Youre on recording PIMPING the Gulf of Tonkin 'Incident' which never occurred and the Catholic officials assassinated in Vietnam for Jewry.

You have nothing but 'attack the messenger' tactics, like calling me a Marrano or stating there is no Sedevacantists.
The more discerning here KNOW youre full of sh*t. 
And a Subverter, in typical Jesuit fashion.

Jesuits led the charge of destruction via Vatican 2, and before.  Much of the order was Jews.
You have not a leg to stand on credibility wise here.

Founder

Jesuit Cardinal and devil incarnate

« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 01:35:25 PM by WaltDisney »

Offline roscoe

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2011, 01:46:44 PM »

Ford did not cite any work....
[/quote]

That is exactly what I suspected.

Offline roscoe

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2011, 01:50:35 PM »
[quote

Youre on recording PIMPING the Gulf of Tonkin 'Incident' which never occurred and the Catholic officials assassinated in Vietnam for Jewry.

[/quote]

We all know that it is only the Aug  4 attack that is Possibly a mirage. The unprovoked Aug 2 attack on the Maddox did happen.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2011, 02:05:30 PM »
Ford did not cite any work....

That is exactly what I suspected.

His (Fords) Claims were not groundbreaking..his was a novel, not a research text.

Every charge against Columbus,  ie the company he kept, is rather well known and Ford was not the first to write this.

Its not an indictment, its fact. 

That does not imply Columbus was or wasnt a Marrano. 

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2011, 02:06:57 PM »
[quote

We all know that it is only the Aug  4 attack that is Possibly a mirage. The unprovoked Aug 2 attack on the Maddox did happen.

Words Like POSSIBLY, are Jew speak.

You are defending the deaths of 2 Million people who never harmed America or threatened us, a Catholic nation that we laid waste to, on a pack of Lies.

You should be ashamed, but people like you, in subverter fashion, have little shame.

It does not fit your agenda.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2011, 02:22:30 PM »
I have no opinion on Columbus ancestry.

But Ive seen some compelling arguments from both sides..

Was Columbus Jewish?

Columbus employed peculiar dates and phrases unique to the Hebrew people. Instead of referring to the "destruction" or "fall of Jerusalem," he used the phrase "the destruction of the second house." He also employed the Hebrew reckoning of 68 a.d. instead of 70 a.d. A marginal note dated 1481 is immediately given its Hebrew equivalent of 5241, etc.

He boasted that he was related to King David, some of his letters were described as written in an "unknown script" (Hebrew?), and he is said to have used a unique triangular signature similar to inscriptions found on gravestones of ancient Jewish cemeteries in Spain and Southern France.

Was Columbus a Gentile or a Jew? Was he a Marrano or a Converso? Was he Cristoforo Colombo the Italian Catholic or Crist: bal Col: n the Spanish Jew?

In the final analysis, Columbus' ethnic background is not the important issue, but rather-as is ultimately true for each of us also-his spiritual condition.

The Word of God instructs us to "seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all things will be added unto us."11
In this regard Columbus wrote: "No one should fear to undertake any task in the name of our Saviour, if it is just and if the intention is purely for His service."

**NOTES**

1. Encyclopaedia Britannica, Vol. 16, p. 670f.
   2. Romans 15:24, 28.
   3. See our Audio Book The Kingdom of Blood.
   4. Columbus was no Genoese patriot: He fought on the Portuguese side in the battle of Cape St. Vincent, August 13, 1476 (Encyclopaedia Britannica, Vol. 16, p. 668).
   5. This passage, along with Psalm 77:19, also encouraged Matthew Fontaine Maury (1806-1873) to pursue mapping "the pathways in the sea" and thus become the Father of Oceanography.
   6. Encyclopaedia Britannica, Vol. 16, p. 688.
   7. Roger Bacon, Opus maius, iv, 4; copied in the Imago mundi (1480) by Cardinal Pierre d'Ailly, quoted in Will Durant's The Story of Civilization, Vol. 4, p. 1010.
   8. A regathering prophesied in Jeremiah 23:3; 29:14; and 32:37.
   9. Encyclopaedia Judaica, Vol. 15, p. 242.
  10. For a summary of Tisha B'av, see our Audio Book The Feasts of Israel.
  11. Matthew 6:33.

AND

on Jew Watch

Columbus'sMedinah?

October 14 is commemorated by our neighbours to the south as Columbus Day.
Now this fact would not normally deserve mention in a Jewish newspaper. As we shall see in a moment, however, there has been some weighty scholarly debate over the possibility that Columbus, though undeniably a devout and zealous Catholic, might also have been the proud descendant of Spanish Jews. Ironically, this view has been championed by some patriotic Spaniards, who would rather have him a Spanish Jew than an Italian gentile.

Here are a few of the interesting facts that have been raised in connection with this question:

*There is evidence that Columbus spoke Spanish while still living in Italy, an unusual situation unless his family had originated in Spain. Spanish-speaking Jewish refugees from the Inquisition were numerous in the Genoa area.

*The form "Colón" which Columbus adopted as the Spanish equivalent of his last name was not the expected form (which would have been"Colom" or "Colombo"). It was however a common Jewish variation on the name.

*Columbus was known to frequent the company of Jews and former Jews,among whom were some noted astronomers and navigators, as well as his official translator. Marranos figure prominently among Columbus's backers and crew. Throughout his life he demonstrated a keen knowledge of the Bible and the geography of the Holy Land. In fact in one place he calculates the date from the destruction of the "Second House" [=Temple], counting from the traditional (and erroneous) Jewish date of 68 C.E., rather than the generally held 70.

*Columbus began the official report of his first voyage to America, addressed to Ferdinand and Isabella, with the following words:"And thus, having expelled all the Jews from all your kingdoms and dominions, in the month of January, Your Highnesses commanded me that...I should go to the said parts of India." This is a strange fact to mention in this context, and it is not even correct: The order of expulsion was not signed until March 31st!

*The connections between the timing of Columbus's voyage and the expulsion of Spanish Jewry are indeed curious. Historians have noted that, though Columbus was not scheduled to set sail until August3rd, he insisted that his entire crew be ready on board a full day earlier. The timing becomes more intriguing when we consider that August 2nd 1492 was the day that had been ordained for the last Jews of Spain to depart the country. Hundreds of thousands of Jews were departing Spain on that black day.

*When this coincidence of dates was first noted by the Spanish biographer S. de Madariaga, the English Jewish historian Cecil Roth supplemented it with a further "coincidence": August 2nd1492 coincided with the Ninth of Av, the Jewish fast of mourning for the destruction of the Jerusalem Temples! It was as if Columbus had arranged to remain on board ship for that ill-omened day, and to depart only afterwards.

It would be impossible, in the context of a short newspaper article,to enumerate all the evidence that has been adduced on this question. De Madariaga devoted a five-hundred page tome to proving this thesis.
 Some of the most important arguments are however summarized in the relevant entry in the Encyclopedia Judaica, written by the encyclopedia's editor-in-chief Cecil Roth. While Roth himself expresses some scepticism about the explorer's Jewish origins, it is significant that the entry is not preceded by the special sign that normally indicates articles about non-Jews.

--------

[1] First Publication: JFP, Oct. 14 1991.

Bibliography:

Cecil Roth, "Who Was Columbus?" in: Personalities and Events in Jewish History, Philadelphia 1953. Salvador de Madariaga, Christopher Columbus, Being the Life of theVery Magnificent Lord Don Cristoból Colón, 1939

Offline roscoe

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2011, 03:29:24 PM »
His (Fords) Claims were not groundbreaking..his was a novel, not a research text.

Every charge against Columbus,  ie the company he kept, is rather well known and Ford was not the first to write this.

Its not an indictment, its fact. 

So far zero evidence has been provided to support this alleged 'fact'.

Offline roscoe

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2011, 03:36:47 PM »
I have no opinion on Columbus ancestry.

But Ive seen some compelling arguments from both sides..

AND

on Jew Watch

Columbus'sMedinah?

October 14 is commemorated by our neighbours to the south as Columbus Day.
Now this fact would not normally deserve mention in a Jewish newspaper. As we shall see in a moment, however, there has been some weighty scholarly debate over the possibility that Columbus, though undeniably a devout and zealous Catholic, might also have been the proud descendant of Spanish Jews. Ironically, this view has been championed by some patriotic Spaniards, who would rather have him a Spanish Jew than an Italian gentile.

Here are a few of the interesting facts that have been raised in connection with this question:

*There is evidence that Columbus spoke Spanish while still living in Italy, an unusual situation unless his family had originated in Spain. Spanish-speaking Jewish refugees from the Inquisition were numerous in the Genoa area.

*The form "Colón" which Columbus adopted as the Spanish equivalent of his last name was not the expected form (which would have been"Colom" or "Colombo"). It was however a common Jewish variation on the name.

*Columbus was known to frequent the company of Jews and former Jews,among whom were some noted astronomers and navigators, as well as his official translator. Marranos figure prominently among Columbus's backers and crew. Throughout his life he demonstrated a keen knowledge of the Bible and the geography of the Holy Land. In fact in one place he calculates the date from the destruction of the "Second House" [=Temple], counting from the traditional (and erroneous) Jewish date of 68 C.E., rather than the generally held 70.

*Columbus began the official report of his first voyage to America, addressed to Ferdinand and Isabella, with the following words:"And thus, having expelled all the Jews from all your kingdoms and dominions, in the month of January, Your Highnesses commanded me that...I should go to the said parts of India." This is a strange fact to mention in this context, and it is not even correct: The order of expulsion was not signed until March 31st!

*The connections between the timing of Columbus's voyage and the expulsion of Spanish Jewry are indeed curious. Historians have noted that, though Columbus was not scheduled to set sail until August3rd, he insisted that his entire crew be ready on board a full day earlier. The timing becomes more intriguing when we consider that August 2nd 1492 was the day that had been ordained for the last Jews of Spain to depart the country. Hundreds of thousands of Jews were departing Spain on that black day.

*When this coincidence of dates was first noted by the Spanish biographer S. de Madariaga, the English Jewish historian Cecil Roth supplemented it with a further "coincidence": August 2nd1492 coincided with the Ninth of Av, the Jewish fast of mourning for the destruction of the Jerusalem Temples! It was as if Columbus had arranged to remain on board ship for that ill-omened day, and to depart only afterwards.

It would be impossible, in the context of a short newspaper article,to enumerate all the evidence that has been adduced on this question. De Madariaga devoted a five-hundred page tome to proving this thesis.
 Some of the most important arguments are however summarized in the relevant entry in the Encyclopedia Judaica, written by the encyclopedia's editor-in-chief Cecil Roth. While Roth himself expresses some scepticism about the explorer's Jewish origins, it is significant that the entry is not preceded by the special sign that normally indicates articles about non-Jews.

--------

[1] First Publication: JFP, Oct. 14 1991.

Bibliography:

Cecil Roth, "Who Was Columbus?" in: Personalities and Events in Jewish History, Philadelphia 1953. Salvador de Madariaga, Christopher Columbus, Being the Life of theVery Magnificent Lord Don Cristoból Colón, 1939

The marrano Dubya D's repeated attempts to make Columbus a Judaix ( using judaix  and masonic{ Ford}) sources belies the remark above that he has no opinion in the matter.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 28, 2011, 04:12:22 PM »
So far zero evidence has been provided to support this alleged 'fact'.

You cant argue or debate worth a darn.

These are incontrovertable TRUTHS and FACTS.
If you believe otherwise, make the claim.  No implication is made except as it relates to the record.  That many Jews traveled with Columbus and financed the voyage, amongst others.

'The first letter he wrote detailing his discoveries was to a Jew.
Indeed, the eventful voyage itself which added to men's knowledge and wealth "the other half of the earth" was made possible by Jews.

There were three Maranos or "secret Jews" who wielded great influence at the Spanish court: Luis de Santagel, who was an important merchant of Valencia and who was "farmer" of the royal taxes; his relative, Gabriel Sanchez, who was the royal treasurer; and their friend, the royal chamberlain, Juan Cabrero.

Associated with Columbus in the voyage were at least five Jews: Luis de Torres, interpreter; Marco, the surgeon; Bernal, the physician; Alonzo de la Calle, and Gabriel Sanchez.
Luis de Torres was the first man ashore, the first to discover the use of tobacco; he settled in Cuba and may be said to be the father of Jewish control of the tobacco business as it exists today.

Columbus' old patrons, Luis de Santagel and Gabriel Sanchez, received many privileges for the part they played in the work.'

Have fun trying to obfuscate facts...cant wait for your response..
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 04:19:50 PM by WaltDisney »

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2011, 04:14:53 PM »
The marrano Dubya D's repeated attempts to make Columbus a Judaix ( using judaix  and masonic{ Ford}) sources belies the remark above that he has no opinion in the matter.

Dipsh*t...

Henry Ford never insinuated or implied that Columbus was a Jew, and spent not more than 1 page writing of Columbus, as it related to America.

He simply wrote of the influence of Jews in Spain at the time of the voyage of Columbus.

'The story of the Jews in America begins with Christopher Columbus.
On August 2, 1492, more than 300,000 Jews were expelled from Spain and on August 3, the next day, Columbus set sail for the west, taking a group of Jews with him.

They were not, however, refugees, for the prophetic navigator's plans had aroused the sympathy of influential Jews for a long period previously. Columbus himself tells us that he consorted much with Jews.

Jew Watch is very credible, and does cite their work. 
Salvador de Madariaga, Christopher Columbus, Being the Life of the Very Magnificent Lord Don Cristoból Colón, 1939
Jew Watch does imply Columbus is in all likelihood of Jewish descent.

and Cecil Roth is one of the foremost Jewish Historians in the world, cited by historians of all religious Faiths.

Offline roscoe

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 28, 2011, 04:30:07 PM »
Apparently this has to be repeated. Fords statement above is that " Columbus HIMSELF informs us that he 'consorted MUCH' with judaix"

I am assuming that Columbus didn't tell that to the freemason Ford in person. The only other poss explanation is that Columbus puts this in something he wrote. Is it unreasonable to ask for the source therefore of that statement?

So far Dubya D's only response is that no source is given and he( an alleged Catholic) trusts the Freemason Ford.

Hey Dubya-- Was Ho chi Minh a Communist?

U are a liar when saying that that there was no attack on the Maddox. MAYBE that scenario is correct on Aug 4 but NOT ON Aug 2, 1964.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 28, 2011, 05:53:25 PM »
Apparently this has to be repeated. Fords statement above is that " Columbus HIMSELF informs us that he 'consorted MUCH' with judaix"

I am assuming that Columbus didn't tell that to the freemason Ford in person. The only other poss explanation is that Columbus puts this in something he wrote. Is it unreasonable to ask for the source therefore of that statement?

So far Dubya D's only response is that no source is given and he( an alleged Catholic) trusts the Freemason Ford.

Hey Dubya-- Was Ho chi Minh a Communist?

U are a liar when saying that that there was no attack on the Maddox. MAYBE that scenario is correct on Aug 4 but NOT ON Aug 2, 1964.

So are you:

1. Denying that Columbus had Jews on his voyage?
2. Denying That Columbus' first letter was to his Jewish compatriot?
3. That any of these men on the Columbus ship were Jewish?

Associated with Columbus in the voyage were at least 5 Jews:
Luis de Torres, interpreter; Marco, the surgeon; Bernal, the physician; Alonzo de la Calle, and Gabriel Sanchez.

4. Are you still Pimping Killing off 2 million people in Vietnam, and sacrificing 200,000 of our own for Jewry?

The official story was that North Vietnamese torpedo boats launched an "unprovoked attack" against a U.S. destroyer on "routine patrol" in the Tonkin Gulf on Aug.

2 -- and that North Vietnamese PT boats followed up with a "deliberate attack" on a pair of U.S. ships two days later.

The truth was very different.
Rather than being on a routine patrol Aug. 2, the U.S. destroyer Maddox was actually engaged in aggressive intelligence-gathering maneuvers -- in sync with coordinated attacks on North Vietnam by the South Vietnamese navy and the Laotian air force.

"The day before, two attacks on North Vietnam...had taken place," writes scholar Daniel C. Hallin. Those assaults were "part of a campaign of increasing military pressure on the North that the United States had been pursuing since early 1964."

On the night of Aug. 4, the Pentagon proclaimed that a second attack by North Vietnamese PT boats had occurred earlier that day in the Tonkin Gulf -- a report cited by President Johnson as he went on national TV that evening to announce a momentous escalation in the war: air strikes against North Vietnam.
But Johnson ordered U.S. bombers to "retaliate" for a North Vietnamese torpedo attack that never happened.

Are you that dense to not understand what war is and WHO it benefits?
You take stupid to a whole new level..

And yes, Im the only real Catholic in this debate.  That much is obvious, you Jew war pimp.

Bet this makes you Proud, LBJ stating he assassinated the Catholic Diem..
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DeNv_62v6WQ&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DeNv_62v6WQ&amp;feature=related</a>

« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 06:03:09 PM by WaltDisney »

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 28, 2011, 06:10:11 PM »
For Roscoe, War Pimp

'What I want, is somebody that can lay up some plans to trap these guys, and whoop the Hell out of them, Kill some of them.
Thats what I want to do.'
-LBJ

April

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/K2Wl2M4yLkY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/K2Wl2M4yLkY</a>

Youre No Catholic Roscoe, You serve the Anti Christ and are a heretic Subverter.
You are a Hellbound Heretic.

Offline roscoe

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2011, 06:15:31 PM »
There will be no source provided for the fantasy of H Ford. Amazing how the alleged Catholic Dubya D takes the word of the Freemason H Ford.

The murder of Diem is a different subject than the Maddox. I am not the worlds biggest JFK fan( his decision to pull us from Vietnam resulted in the crime) but I do not believe that he specifically approved it. 

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2011, 06:26:01 PM »
There will be no source provided for the fantasy of H Ford. Amazing how the alleged Catholic Dubya D takes the word of the Freemason H Ford.

FORD did not break any new ground with this report of Jews on the Columbus voyage.
You yourself, have admitted to these very facts in earlier posts.
Said facts are easily verifiable.  Ford was simply regurgitating known facts.

The murder of Diem is a different subject than the Maddox. I am not the worlds biggest JFK fan( his decision to pull us from Vietnam resulted in the crime) but I do not believe that he specifically approved it.

JFK inherited advisors in Nam, about 16,000.
After his death via Jewry, and Gulf of Tonkin lie, there were over 500,000 troops in VIetnam.
Im sure youre proud.

Whatever credibility you had, (Little) is now shot. 
Youre done.

Offline roscoe

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2011, 06:27:05 PM »
Was Ho Chi Minh a Communist?

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 28, 2011, 06:38:31 PM »
Was Ho Chi Minh a Communist?

Communism and Capitalism are 2 sides of the same coin...

Neither are worth killing or dying for. 

Are you really this Freakin stupid?