Author Topic: Birthplace revokes Hitler's honors  (Read 841 times)

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
Birthplace revokes Hitler's honors
« on: July 12, 2011, 10:26:30 AM »

Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:1PM
source: http://www.presstv.ir/detail/188817.html

Adolf Hitler (1889-1945)

The town council of Adolf Hitler's birthplace has unanimously voted to revoke all honors the Nazi dictator might have received, including his honorary citizenship.

The Austrian town of Braunau am Inn stripped Hitler of all honors which did not automatically expire when he killed himself in a Berlin bunker in 1945.

"Although no archival evidence could be found for the city of Braunau am Inn's awarding Adolf Hitler honorary citizenship, the awarding of honorary citizenship to Adolf Hitler is symbolically and as a precaution revoked and repealed," the council said in a statement, cited by the Austria Press Agency.

The community of Ranshofen which was later incorporated into Braunau am Inn in 1939 made Hitler an honorary citizen in 1933.

The Braunau am Inn town council also revoked the dictator's 1938 right of residence, which was awarded the year Nazi Germany annexed Austria.

Many Austrian towns made Hitler an honorary citizen when he was in power, but revoked the honors following media uproar in recent years.

LW - Germany suffers from chronic back pain from being bent over for so long.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
- Birthplace revokes Hitler's honors
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 11:23:15 AM »

LW - Germany suffers from chronic back pain from being bent over for so long.

Indeed, you can say that again. I wonder how traitors and puppets like Merkel sleep at night.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline roscoe

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 11:31:45 AM »
Merkel=Hitler

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 11:57:31 AM »
Well, you know that not all Austrians were in favor of the Anschluss, or the German takeover of Austria when it happened...How would you feel about the US marching in to British Colombia?

Please read Douglas Reed's 'Insanity Fair', Chapter 47 concerning the Anschluss as it unfolded.

http://cottblue.net/Books_pdf/Douglas%20Reed%20Books%2014/insanity.pdf
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 12:32:57 PM by FrankDialogue »

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2011, 01:13:53 PM »
Well, you know that not all Austrians were in favor of the Anschluss, or the German takeover of Austria when it happened...How would you feel about the US marching in to British Colombia?

Please read Douglas Reed's 'Insanity Fair', Chapter 47 concerning the Anschluss as it unfolded.

http://cottblue.net/Books_pdf/Douglas%20Reed%20Books%2014/insanity.pdf

Yes, of course, I realize that. No need for the US to march into BC, we are already 'owned', a crown colony, remember?

Thank you Frank, I will read the whole book and get back to you when I'm done.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2011, 01:23:51 PM »
Merkel=Hitler

Angela Merkel is a Zionist Puppet. Hitler lost the war. Right, or wrong, the victors write the history and they can add whatever they bloody-well please.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2011, 01:25:13 PM »
How would you feel about the US marching in to British Columbia?

Anytime... only... all your troops are nowhere near the US of A. Who would you send? All the white folks working for DHS? Will they be armed with Visa and Mastercard?

The point is that Hitler WAS honored and reversing those honors bestowed on him by Austrians makes them look like idiots. Of course I rather doubt this 'revisionism' was decided by Austrians in any event.

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2011, 01:45:24 PM »
Anytime... only... all your troops are nowhere near the US of A. Who would you send? All the white folks working for DHS? Will they be armed with Visa and Mastercard?

The point is that Hitler WAS honored and reversing those honors bestowed on him by Austrians makes them look like idiots. Of course I rather doubt this 'revisionism' was decided by Austrians in any event.

Everybody looks like an idiot 90% of the time anyway...This was some township sub-council that made this decision...Anyway, you should really read some of DR's stuff....He was right there when it all happened.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2011, 01:51:29 PM »
Everybody looks like an idiot 90% of the time anyway...This was some township sub-council that made this decision...Anyway, you should really read some of DR's stuff....He was right there when it all happened.

I'll read it. His book 'Controversy of Zion' is one our PDF books on the home page. If I haven't read something I don't post it.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2011, 04:09:02 PM »

I think they should give Obama another Nobel Prize, maybe in economics this time.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline AngelOfLight

• Lieutenant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2011, 04:31:15 PM »
Jesus was hated too, it took some years for people to see the light!

"My spirit will rise and the world shall know that I was right"! A.H

Judge me if you're with out sin!

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2011, 04:43:50 PM »
Jesus was hated too, it took some years for people to see the light!

"My spirit will rise and the world shall know that I was right"! A.H

Given enough time over the ages his spirit could rise and fall thousands and thousands of times.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2011, 05:10:43 PM »
The germans don't deserve Hitler.  They deserve being clay in jew claws.  Jews accomplished the morganthau plan by killing off the german spirit after the fall.  Hope remains only in future generations.     
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.