Author Topic: coconut oil kills all viruses, infections, cancers  (Read 2509 times)

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
  • Order of Miseratio Solvo Templum
    • View Profile
coconut oil kills all viruses, infections, cancers
« on: June 05, 2011, 11:10:05 AM »
Yes according to Oncologist, Dr. T. Simoncini, cancer is a fungus and is killed by anti-fungals.

Q:If a patient recovers completely from cancer after anti-fungal treatment, is it possible that the cancer will come back?
A:None of my recovered patients has relapsed, and there are many. If you consider that I have treated patients successfully for 20 years, we can assume that once the fungus has been destroyed, it won't come back again. 
- Oncologist, Dr. T. Simoncini.

Heres a breakdown of the benefits of coconut oil from the Coconut Research Center

• Kills viruses that cause influenza, herpes, measles, hepatitis C, SARS, AIDS, and other illnesses.
    Kills bacteria that cause ulcers, throat infections, urinary tract infections, gum disease and cavities, pneumonia, and gonorrhea, and other diseases.
    Kills fungi and yeasts that cause candidiasis, ringworm, athlete's foot, thrush, diaper rash, and other infections.
    Expels or kills tapeworms, lice, giardia, and other parasites.
    Provides a nutritional source of quick energy.
    Boosts energy and endurance, enhancing physical and athletic performance.
    Improves digestion and absorption of other nutrients including vitamins, minerals, and amino acids.
    Improves insulin secretion and utilization of blood glucose.
    Relieves stress on pancreas and enzyme systems of the body.
    Reduces symptoms associated with pancreatitis.
    Helps relieve symptoms and reduce health risks associated with diabetes.
    Reduces problems associated with malabsorption syndrome and cystic fibrosis.
    Improves calcium and magnesium absorption and supports the development of strong bones and teeth.
    Helps protect against osteoporosis.
    Helps relieve symptoms associated with gallbladder disease.
    Relieves symptoms associated with Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, and stomach ulcers.
    Improves digestion and bowel function.
    Relieves pain and irritation caused by hemorrhoids.
    Reduces inflammation.
    Supports tissue healing and repair.
    Supports and aids immune system function.
    Helps protect the body from breast, colon, and other cancers.
    Is heart healthy; improves cholesterol ratio reducing risk of heart disease.
    Protects arteries from injury that causes atherosclerosis and thus protects against heart disease.
    Helps prevent periodontal disease and tooth decay.
    Functions as a protective antioxidant.
    Helps to protect the body from harmful free radicals that promote premature aging and degenerative disease.
    Does not deplete the body's antioxidant reserves like other oils do.
    Improves utilization of essential fatty acids and protects them from oxidation.
    Helps relieve symptoms associated with chronic fatigue syndrome.
    Relieves symptoms associated with benign prostatic hyperplasia (prostate enlargement).
    Reduces epileptic seizures.
    Helps protect against kidney disease and bladder infections.
    Dissolves kidney stones.
    Helps prevent liver disease.
    Is lower in calories than all other fats.
    Supports thyroid function.
    Promotes loss of excess weight by increasing metabolic rate.
    Is utilized by the body to produce energy in preference to being stored as body fat like other dietary fats.
    Helps prevent obesity and overweight problems.
    Applied topically helps to form a chemical barrier on the skin to ward of infection.
    Reduces symptoms associated the psoriasis, eczema, and dermatitis.
    Supports the natural chemical balance of the skin.
    Softens skin and helps relieve dryness and flaking.
    Prevents wrinkles, sagging skin, and age spots.
    Promotes healthy looking hair and complexion.
    Provides protection from damaging effects of ultraviolet radiation from the sun.
    Helps control dandruff.
    Does not form harmful by-products when heated to normal cooking temperature like other vegetable oils do.
    Has no harmful or discomforting side effects.
    Is completely non-toxic to humans.

How to Detox with Coconut Oil

A coconut oil cleanse is a very simple detoxification method that replaces regular food with coconut oil, usually for about 3-7 days. Start your day with two tablespoons of coconut oil and take 1-2 tablespoons throughout the day as necessary for up to 14 tablespoons total each day.

Take the coconut oil plain if you enjoy it that way, but those who can't tolerate swallowing the oil straight can mix it with lemon water or plain yogurt if necessary. No sugar or starches should be consumed during the cleanse. In his book Coconut Cures, Dr. Bruce Fife adds that you can eat up to four ounces of fresh coconut meat daily while on the detox if needed.

The best kind of coconut oil to use is raw extra virgin coconut oil.  You will experience "die-off" symptoms when you begin a coconut oil detox. These symptoms are flu-like, including headaches, joint stiffness, dizziness and foggy-thinking, as well as intestinal/abdominal/lower-back pain. It will not feel pleasant, but it's the effect of harmful toxins like fungal organisms being exterminated. Die-off symptoms usually only last for 3-5 days. Unbearable  symptoms can be eased with a beef stew or fish soup for dinner.

During a coconut oil detox, it's important to drink plenty of water to facilitate cleansing benefits. After the initial detox phase, continue to consume 1-3 tablespoons daily before meals.
Revelation 3:14 "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
- coconut oil kills all viruses, infections, cancers
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2011, 10:25:35 PM »
The benefits of coconut are denied to Americans.  MSM has slammed coconut oil as a 'nasty' saturated fat.  Despite the plethora of ethnic dishes in America use of coconut is tiny.  Never liked traditional US desserts like Joo coconut macaroons but I love fresh coconut chutney, coconut/carrot/radish salad etc.    Raw-fooders dig coconut, the products just have to be fresh & unadulterated.

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
  • Order of Miseratio Solvo Templum
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 08:35:27 PM »
coconuts are why the native americans were wiped out by european diseases yet the pacific islanders were unaffected
Revelation 3:14 "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 05:14:52 AM »
coconuts are why the native americans were wiped out by european diseases yet the pacific islanders were unaffected

Could be. 
But were they targeted by Jews such as Jacob Amhearst who used germ biological warfare like smallpox blankets?

Otherwise good information on coconut oil, we have some virgin oil here that hasnt really been used.

"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline grizzle

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2012, 10:56:39 PM »
Yes according to Oncologist, Dr. T. Simoncini, cancer is a fungus and is killed by anti-fungals.

Heres a breakdown of the benefits of coconut oil from the Coconut Research Center

Yeah, he treats cancer with that highly dangerous stuff known as "baking soda". You can't charge $10,000 a dose for that!
Thanks for the info on coconut oil.
"Yes I know, science fiction...but actually, science fact." - Vincent Price in Scream and Scream Again

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2012, 07:53:34 PM »
Baking soda is pretty remarkable stuff, and coconut oil seems to be very good too.
"Hi, Mom, this is Mark Bingham!...you believe me don't you?"

Offline BlackVeil

• Group Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2012, 09:23:01 PM »
Supports thyroid function.
Promotes loss of excess weight by increasing metabolic rate.

The thyroid function is very important, and is one of the benefits of coconut oil in the diet.

Many of our processed foods depress thyroid function - most especially soya. It has a devestating effect on metabolism and the thyroid - and soya is sneaked into all sorts of foods. The French have much less soya - for instance, their bread is made from pure wheat flour - and I think that is one reason they have less obesity.

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2012, 07:53:04 AM »
Very interesting stuff.

I hear when coconut oil cools it is thick & white, like lard only worse.  Obviously a highly saturated fat, yet perhaps it's this healthy saturated fat that gets the body to start metabolizing this kind of fat?  just a theory...

I cannot find any at my local grocery store.  I'll keep looking though.

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2012, 07:56:20 AM »
Very interesting stuff.

I hear when coconut oil cools it is thick & white, like lard only worse.  Obviously a highly saturated fat, yet perhaps it's this healthy saturated fat that gets the body to start metabolizing this kind of fat?  just a theory...

At cooler temperatures coconut oil becomes quite hard, and at higher temps it becomes a clear liquid.  If you have an Asian market you can look for it there - the extra virgin kind, usually from the Philipines I think - or in a health food store (I remember finding some on sale at half price at the GNC a  couple of years ago), or there's always Amazon.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2012, 10:35:33 PM »
Very interesting stuff.

AFAIK fresh coconut is very popular among the Paleo-Diet crowd.  From my experience anything made from fresh coconut (shredded coconut, coconut milk etc) is delicious & palatable & any non-fresh coco products are cloying & gross.  Cracking & peeling coconuts is a PITA but worth the effort.  Animals probably have good instincts:  dogs & cats adore fresh coconut.  Paleos say that saturated fat is good because it has natural resistance to rancidity unlike polys which are theoretically good but not available fresh.

Offline jewbacca

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2012, 10:28:35 AM »
keep it in the fridge and it becomes a wax-like solid, less messy to work with for cooking purposes imho.

my blood pressure is way down since i started taking it. get the unrefined type if possible.
good for alzheimer's disease too.

http://www.coconutresearchcenter.org/Conquering%20Alzheimers%20with%20Coconut%20Ketones.htm

http://www.coconutresearchcenter.org/Success%20Stories-Coconut%20Research%20Center.pdf

fresh lemon juice, 1 tbsp. of cinnamon and paprika daily are also helping a lot.
j. crow's lugol's solution (get it at amazon) kills the parasites that cause a lot of disease
(too bad it doesnt work on the human variety).

Offline jewbacca

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2012, 10:52:37 AM »
truth is the first victim of profit driven medicine, once folks start comparing notes  it's bad news for the croakers.

http://www.earthclinic.com/ailments.html

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2012, 06:40:35 AM »
Costco has a very good buy on a big 54 oz. jar of organic extra virgin coconut oil right now.