Author Topic: EU Continues to Promote Same-Sex Marriage  (Read 462 times)

Offline irmatvep

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
EU Continues to Promote Same-Sex Marriage
« on: April 27, 2011, 09:21:55 AM »
Editor: last week, just before Easter, we heard the rousing declaration of the Hungarian Parliament, along with howls of protest from many quarters, revoking its old Stalinist Constitution and invoking its first Christian King, St. Stephen, affirming Hungary's connection with Christendom and working against same-sex marriage. Here's the story from the German District Site of the SSPX:

Vivanne Reding, European Commissar for Justice and basic rights, read a speech in the last year for the EU-Parliament what the true significance of the EU is:

"We don't want any people to resist same-sex marriage. In case this isn't understood, we will have to employ sterner measures."
http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2011/04/eu-continues-to-promote-same-sex.html

Why am I not surprised?

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
- EU Continues to Promote Same-Sex Marriage
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 09:16:57 AM »
Editor: last week, just before Easter, we heard the rousing declaration of the Hungarian Parliament, along with howls of protest from many quarters, revoking its old Stalinist Constitution and invoking its first Christian King, St. Stephen, affirming Hungary's connection with Christendom and working against same-sex marriage. Here's the story from the German District Site of the SSPX:

Vivanne Reding, European Commissar for Justice and basic rights, read a speech in the last year for the EU-Parliament what the true significance of the EU is:

"We don't want any people to resist same-sex marriage. In case this isn't understood, we will have to employ sterner measures."
http://eponymousflower.blogspot.com/2011/04/eu-continues-to-promote-same-sex.html

Why am I not surprised?

You are not surprised because the leaders of the EU lead the continent on a course of suicide...Same sex marriage does not lead to reproduction of the human race, and in this case, the Europeans...This makes it easier for Europe to be over run by Africans and Asians.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 10:09:29 PM »
Why am I not surprised?

Same-sex marriage can hardly be blamed for the huge drop in OECD birth rates.  I can agree that the homo agenda is part of the programmed anti-family program but it's not as if millions of Euros have suddenly gone gay.  Euros have extensive support for single mothers, I think the drop in birth rates is part of the greater campaign of materialism & consumerism.  Babies have been transformed from a hope for the future to a cramp on the lifestyle.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2011, 12:01:59 AM »
You are not surprised because the leaders of the EU lead the continent on a course of suicide...Same sex marriage does not lead to reproduction of the human race, and in this case, the Europeans...This makes it easier for Europe to be over run by Africans and Asians.

Bingo! Agreed.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.