Author Topic: Civil War's Causes: Historians Largely United on Slavery, But Public Divided  (Read 9061 times)

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
Usury is forbidden in the Old Testament...and?
Not for Goyim, Jews also trafficked in money, money lending and changing.

So the church sold mercy and other deceptions....and made countless wealth
The Church required no more than 10% of a tithe, and with no inflation to reduce wages or earnings.

A Far cry from the 33% to the Jewish Fed Reserve and other blance of 20% taxes, from death to sales. + Inflation!

going on crusades was one of the best indulgences...
Fighting Saracen Muslims who encroached on our Holy Sites and sold Christians as Slaves.
The Word Slave comes From SLAV..White Europeans trafficked by Jews and Muslims.

the participating individual did penance and the church got loot...a real win win...
Penance was given after confession and was not monetary.
Each good action of the just man possesses a double value: that of merit and that of satisfaction, or expiation. Merit is personal, and therefore it cannot be transferred; but satisfaction can be applied to others, as St. Paul writes to the Colossians (1:24) of his own works:
"Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up those things that are wanting of the sufferings of Christ, in my flesh, for his body, which is the Church."

The satisfaction, usually called the "penance", imposed by the confessor when he gives absolution is an integral part of the Sacrament of Penance; an indulgence is extra-sacramental; it presupposes the effects obtained by confession, contrition, and sacramental satisfaction.
It differs also from the penitential works undertaken of his own accord by the repentant sinner — prayer, fasting, alms-giving — in that these are personal and get their value from the merit of him who performs them, whereas an indulgence places at the penitent's disposal the merits of Christ and of the saints, which form the 'treasury' of the Church.

kinda like the vatican FED...
The Vatican is not, now nor has not been ever a Central Bank, not a place where Usury or Fractional Reserve Fiat Currency is used or practiced.
Thems be Jews.

Another circular Jew argument that has nothing to do with the Jews behind the Civil War.
Typical
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 02:55:47 PM by WaltDisney »
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
ha ha ha...losing? Hardly...having you concede the pope was behind the destruction of america is not losing....

Last I checked all Popes have been Anti Abortion, a Billion Industry in the West Except for the few Catholic Nations left which still value life..Like Ireland, Spain, Poland, Portugal, Argentina et al

Last I checked, Popes were against the Jews War, Communism, Slavery, the Pill, Modernism, Feminsm and the other Jew 'Isms'.

And Im happy to know that the Pope sided with the South in the Civil War, which had nothing to do with Slavery and Abolition, but with States Rights and the Constitution which was being attacked. 
Not to mention against a Central Bank.

You say Pope and Vatican, I say Jews.

If the Pope and Vatican were ruling America, Abortion would be illegal, Usury banned, and Jews back to ghettos,  separated by Water or a moat.

"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
And Im happy to know that the Pope sided with the South in the Civil War, which had nothing to do with Slavery and Abolition, but with States Rights and the Constitution which was being attacked.

Of course you are, silly man..

My point to this thread was to remind that it wasn't merely JOO JOO JOO who was behind the destruction of america but the vatican...

just to recap and remind

"In 1855, he (Charles Chiniquy)was sued by a prominent Catholic layman named Peter Spink in Kankakee, Illinois. After the fall court term, Spink applied for a change of venue to the court in Urbana. Abraham Lincoln was then hired by Chiniquy to defend him. The spring court action in Urbana was the highest profile libel suit in Lincoln’s career. [2]
Chiniquy claimed that he was falsely accused by his superiors (and that Abraham Lincoln had come to his rescue), that the American Civil War was a plot against the United States of America by the Vatican, and that the Vatican was behind the Confederate cause, the death of President Lincoln and that Lincoln's assassins were faithful Roman Catholics ultimately serving Pope Pius IX"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Chiniquy

Yup Lincoln was well warned of the Pope's plotting...

Of course you would be happy with it Walt...united with Mexico with an Austrian emperor, who knows how grand the church would have become

just imagine how much more wealth she would outwardly possess...

Not to mention against a Central Bank.
Ha ha ha...its true had they succeeded with splitting america in two there would be no need for the Vatican Fed

relax Walt your  catholic destruction of america is happening...just taking a little longer...and still with vatican FIAT...declaring one world order...one catholic universal

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
Of course you are, silly man..

You must have really been insulted when I called you a silly person, because you have used that adjective now for over 3 pages. 
Its wearing out, like the rest of your posts, Mr. 1 note Johnie.

My point to this thread was to remind that it wasn't merely JOO JOO JOO who was behind the destruction of america but the vatican...

Right, the same people that are protesting Helen Thomas and got her fired for discussing Israel, Got Professor Finklestein Fired, Put Edgar Steele in Prison, call Ron Paul an Auntie Semite or any that dare speak out against Israel..
Thanks

just imagine how much more wealth she would outwardly possess...
 Ha ha ha...its true had they succeeded with splitting america in two there would be no need for the Vatican Fed

Just like it was the Vatican that cried out CRUCIFY HIM, HIS BLOOD BE UPON US AND OUR CHILDREN, at Christ's Crucifixion.
Rome backed the South, in your own words, they did not split America in 2.

relax Walt your  catholic destruction of america is happening...just taking a little longer...and still with vatican FIAT...declaring one world order...one catholic universal
The Order you speak of is the Jew Zion World Order. 
Nothing Catholic about, as it brings on the reign of the Anti Christ and Armageddon, you fool.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
Last I checked, there is NO Vatican Papal Food Tax in the world.

There IS However, a KOSHER Food TAX, in the Hundreds of Billions, on 8000+ food items and non food items alike.

Yep, The Vatican is definately running the world. 
Thanks Moishe, I mean Clefty.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/-XbMmmKjM_s" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/-XbMmmKjM_s</a>
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 07:03:08 PM by WaltDisney »

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
You must have really been insulted when I called you a silly person...Its wearing out, like the rest of your posts, Mr. 1 note Johnie.
what's wearing out and insultive is your claim

that the church protected europe from JOOS...

Sicut Judaeis (the "Constitution for the Jews") was a papal bull setting out the official position of the papacy regarding the treatment of Jews.

The first bull was issued in about 1120 by Calixtus II and was intended to protect Jews who suffered during the First Crusade, during which over five thousand Jews were slaughtered in Europe. The words "Sicut Judaeis" ("and thus to the Jews") were first used by Pope Gregory I (590-604) in a letter addressed to the Bishop of Naples. Even then the Pope emphasized that Jews were entitled to "enjoy their lawful liberty."[1]

The bull was reaffirmed by many popes including Alexander III, Celestine III (1191-1198), Innocent III (1199), Honorius III (1216), Gregory IX (1235), Innocent IV (1246), Alexander IV (1255), Urban IV (1262), Gregory X (1272 & 1274), Nicholas III, Martin IV (1281), Honorius IV (1285-1287), Nicholas IV (1288-92), Clement VI (1348), Urban V (1365), Boniface IX (1389), Martin V (1422), and Nicholas V (1447).[2]

The bull forbade, besides other things, Christians from coercing Jews to convert, or to harm them, or to take their property, or to disturb the celebration of their festivals, or to interfere with their cemeteries, on pain of excommunication.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

SO its the JOOS...thanks to your church which brought this parasite into europe and then the rest of the world...and protected it...

and then gave JOOS the only right to handle the money...that however was smart so that when the people were extorted well its the JOOS...not the church who brought them into europe and protected them....

The Order you speak of is the Jew Zion World Order. 
Nothing Catholic about, as it brings on the reign of the Anti Christ and Armageddon, you fool.
yes its the JOOS...

and catholics blaming JOOS...when and where have I heard this before?

You should have let the peasants clean them out of europe but you didnt....

your white washing of roman catholicism is weak...your attempts to distance yourself from JOOsuits and this "anti pope" are understandable....

"and America was weary of war in 1867.  To the regret of the United States’ political leaders in the post-Civil War era, the most severe action they could take against the Jesuits was breaking all diplomatic ties with the Vatican"

http://homageofreason.blogspot.com/2010/11/brian-david-andersen-warns-american.html

anti pope or not its all catholic and a vatican FED...

just because you dont want to call jp2 "blessed" does in NO WAY absolve the catholic church...
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 09:13:11 PM by clefty »

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
what's wearing out and insultive is your claim

that the church protected europe from JOOS...

Sicut Judaeis (the "Constitution for the Jews") was a papal bull setting out the official position of the papacy regarding the treatment of Jews.

The first bull was issued in about 1120 by Calixtus II and was intended to protect Jews who suffered during the First Crusade, during which over five thousand Jews were slaughtered in Europe. The words "Sicut Judaeis" ("and thus to the Jews") were first used by Pope Gregory I (590-604) in a letter addressed to the Bishop of Naples. Even then the Pope emphasized that Jews were entitled to "enjoy their lawful liberty."[1]

The bull was reaffirmed by many popes including Alexander III, Celestine III (1191-1198), Innocent III (1199), Honorius III (1216), Gregory IX (1235), Innocent IV (1246), Alexander IV (1255), Urban IV (1262), Gregory X (1272 & 1274), Nicholas III, Martin IV (1281), Honorius IV (1285-1287), Nicholas IV (1288-92), Clement VI (1348), Urban V (1365), Boniface IX (1389), Martin V (1422), and Nicholas V (1447).[2]

The bull forbade, besides other things, Christians from coercing Jews to convert, or to harm them, or to take their property, or to disturb the celebration of their festivals, or to interfere with their cemeteries, on pain of excommunication.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis

SO its the JOOS...thanks to your church which brought this parasite into europe and then the rest of the world...and protected it...

and then gave JOOS the only right to handle the money...that however was smart so that when the people were extorted well its the JOOS...not the church who brought them into europe and protected them....
 yes its the JOOS...

and catholics blaming JOOS...when and where have I heard this before?

You should have let the peasants clean them out of europe but you didnt....

your white washing of roman catholicism is weak...your attempts to distance yourself from JOOsuits and this "anti pope" are understandable....

"and America was weary of war in 1867.  To the regret of the United States’ political leaders in the post-Civil War era, the most severe action they could take against the Jesuits was breaking all diplomatic ties with the Vatican"

http://homageofreason.blogspot.com/2010/11/brian-david-andersen-warns-american.html

anti pope or not its all catholic and a vatican FED...

just because you dont want to call jp2 "blessed" does in NO WAY absolve the catholic church...

Moron,

There have been over 270 Popes, including 40 Anti Popes.
Their positions on many political issues varied, and some were more strict, or less depending.

On Jews, there has been great consistency, although hatred via Racism, generally was not espoused, nor was killing, which would not be Godly in any way.

So they were scattered, rather than culled.  Not to convert them as they would subvert Christianity.  Do not engage with them, work for them, get treate dby them, they couldnt educate, practice law or much else.

The Church has been consistent in that.
And Expulsions from over 108 Catholic Nation States evidence that point.

The peasants DID clean them out of Europe, they went to England or to the Middle East.

Youve not made a cogent point yet.
Youve yet to counter the $200 Billion Dollar/year KOSHER Tax America, Europe and Canada pay for its food.
But No Catholic Tax.

Clefty, youre a Jew Shill Propogandist and a 1 note Johny.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 05:28:46 AM by WaltDisney »

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
and a 1 note Johny.

this, my dear Walt,

is NOT a note...ha ha ha...and I am a moron?

you are entertaining

happy sabbath...

relax, sabbath aint JOOISH

« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 06:35:03 AM by clefty »

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
this, my dear Walt,

is NOT a note...ha ha ha...and I am a moron?

you are entertaining

happy sabbath...

relax, sabbath aint JOOISH

Its a treble cleff, but its the closest and most recognizeable symbol for a note.

I play music, I dont read it.

So if you insist....

And Happy Passover to you.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2011, 08:36:33 AM by WaltDisney »

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
Its a treble cleff, but its the closest and most recognizeable symbol for a note.
maybe you meant triple clefty cuz my argument is 3X as strong as yours...ha ha ha....

and it doesnt symbolize a note...it symbolizes how the note is played...at what pitch...sorry I am like that...

I play music, I dont read it.
you posted E I thought we established I was B..the seventh note...

but you insisted F...

And Happy Passover to you.
WHAT AGAIN?!!!....where's my beanie!!!....oh wait, you were kidding

you catholics and calendars...first gregory advances it 10 days to be less jooish

and now you push it back...to be more jooish?  :)

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
maybe you meant triple clefty cuz my argument is 3X as strong as yours...ha ha ha....
Youve not yet made an argument.  Just rambling and  incoherent drooling nonsense, and Im being kind.

and it doesnt symbolize a note...it symbolizes how the note is played...at what pitch...sorry I am like that...
A Clef symbolizes Music, and your music is 1 note,  and same pitch.  Its tedious to read for all here.

you catholics and calendars...first gregory advances it 10 days to be less jooish
Thank Goodness, as his calendar was actually more accurate than the previous still used by the Greek Orthodox.
Greeks took in Jews when they were expelled from Spain by Catholics, not sure if that had anything to do with them keeping the calendar or not.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile

The E was for embarrassment.

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile

The E was for embarrassment.

ha ha ha...your embarrassment for not knowing what a note was?

or are you embarrassed for  trying to claim the church defended europe from JOOS....when it actually protected JOOS and spread them around...

or are you embarrassed that it wasnt just JOOS that sought to destroy america during the civil war...but catholics eager for a world catholic state

or because sabbath was changed not in the bible as you claim but by the church which is what she claims...

so now you are anti catholic for claiming its in the bible...which was written long before your church split from the original church....

or are you embarrassed that with all that self exalted authority and power your church lost to JOOS who are making JP2 saint today..

you should be embarrassed....
« Last Edit: May 01, 2011, 07:25:42 AM by clefty »

Offline thomaspain

• Group Major
    • View Profile

What Clefty and Walt Disney are engaged in is the Jewish sport of HASBARA. The game is to slowly choke a forum to ineffectiveness. Points are gained by how long the death can be prolonged. The moves are to discreetly ping-pong inanities back and forth to discourage visitors from taking the forum seriously. It is most brilliantly performed by using longstanding shills who perform in ways that are not different from their everyday postings. It comes to a head when they are ordered to commit the murder and put the forum out of its misery. It is somewhat of a waste when members of longstanding have to sacrifice their seniority and move on to another victim, and continue their charade on another forum. But their religious oaths demand that of them. If you travel to different forums of this type you will recognize their writing characteristics under different handles. They like to make it worth their whiles and keep many irons in the fire. Only the most militant sayanims take the time to engage in this sport. Their motivation is garbled and hard to understand. Their actions do not contribute to the well-being of the average Jew, but do further the causes of the Jewish aristocracy/bankers. They are sometimes motivated by actions against them in their lives that they feel were anti-semitic. They are incapable of taking notice that the Jewish exclusionary attitudes and petty actions against the whites are the cause. Also most often their suffering is caused by the same factors which affect the whites.

ARE ASHKENAZI JEWS
WHITE or SEMITE?

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
   What Clefty and Walt Disney are engaged in is the Jewish sport of HASBARA. The game is to slowly choke a forum to ineffectiveness. Points are gained by how long the death can be prolonged. The moves are to discreetly ping-pong inanities back and forth to discourage visitors from taking the forum seriously.
It is most brilliantly performed by using longstanding shills who perform in ways that are not different from their everyday postings. It comes to a head when they are ordered to commit the murder and put the forum out of its misery. It is somewhat of a waste when members of longstanding have to sacrifice their seniority and move on to another victim, and continue their charade on another forum. But their religious oaths demand that of them. If you travel to different forums of this type you will recognize their writing characteristics under different handles. They like to make it worth their whiles and keep many irons in the fire. Only the most militant sayanims take the time to engage in this sport. Their motivation is garbled and hard to understand. Their actions do not contribute to the well-being of the average Jew, but do further the causes of the Jewish aristocracy/bankers. They are sometimes motivated by actions against them in their lives that they feel were anti-semitic. They are incapable of taking notice that the Jewish exclusionary attitudes and petty actions against the whites are the cause. Also most often their suffering is caused by the same factors which affect the whites.

ARE ASHKENAZI JEWS
WHITE or SEMITE?

TP,
I dont visit other political forums. At least, not in years.
And rarely on religious issues.
Im not engaging in anything, other than those attacking the truth with lies and countering it with what I believe to be factual historical analysis.

I believe Clefty is a troublemaker, a 1 note Johnny, always parroting the same Sabbath nonsense and Anti Church bias.
I would like him to go away, the forum was much more focused before his nonsense.
I have reported his threads and hijacks to mods.  So much for hasbara or whatever you call it.
If you have a problem with the way I post or content, please call me out on it.

I am a traditional Catholic, and have been one for well over 10 years.
I denounce Vatican 2, all of its reforms and teachings. 

My views might not be popular, especially with more modernist but conservative Catholics, but I believe that my views are factually based, and approach is cynical in dealing with the Vatican 2 Church.   
I am also a critic at times, because I love the Church.

I believe that your post is utter nonsense, if directed at me, even remotely. 
I rarely see you or others defend anything or call out BS. So as far as Im concerned, youre another lukewarm Catholic in name only.

To evidence my point, here is a new thread, just started, and Clefty hijacking it 3 times with the same Sabbath nonsense.  I post, he responds with his usual.
Hasbara my crucifix.
http://www.freedomportal.net/index.php?topic=20822.0

« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 08:24:14 PM by WaltDisney »