Author Topic: Civil War's Causes: Historians Largely United on Slavery, But Public Divided  (Read 9570 times)

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
But if anyone causes one of these little ones who believe in me to sin, it would be better for him to have a large millstone hung around his neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea. Matt 18:6

that applies to all....catholic prostestant joo muslim hindu etc

by the way I consider abuse by deception and false teachings worse than physical harm as the body can recover but a lost soul never does...

Agreed.
So Tell that to your Protest-ant Preachers.
 They Molest at a rate of 40:1 to Catholics according to the 3 largest Insurers.

Sexual Abuse of Minors in Protestant Churches
By Jonathan Morris
(Fox News) The mainstream media has all but ignored the recent Associated Press report that the 3 major insurance companies for Protestant Churches in America say they typically receive 260 reports each year of minors being sexually abused by Protestant clergy, staff, or other church-related relationships.'

2002, Christian Science Monitor on national survey results by Christian Ministry Resources
Despite headlines focusing on the priest pedophile problem in the Catholic Church, most US churches being hit with child sexual-abuse allegations are Protestant.
Penn State professor Philip Jenkins, on Pedophiles & Priests:
0.2 & 1.7 percent of Catholic priests are pedophiles.
While Protestant Clergy Ranges between 2- 3%.

And make sure to tell that to your Jewish Rabbi friends too.

And Public School employees.

Abuse in School 100 Times Worse than by Priests
April 1, 2010 (LifeSiteNews) Charol Shakeshaft, researcher of 2004 study prepared for the U.S. Dept of Education, "physical sexual abuse of students in schools is likely more than 100xs the abuse by priests"
2004 study most accurate data available at this time indicates nearly 9.6% of students are targets of educator sexual misconduct
There were 6 credible cases of clerical sexual abuse in 2009 reported in the bishops annual audit- 65,000,000 members'
« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 05:38:11 PM by WaltDisney »
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
really? ha ha ha  He's actually quite specific...

Matt 24: 24 "For false christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders, so as to deceive if possible, even the elect..."

Ironically this is just after Jesus foretells the time of the end and that Sabbath will be observed verse 20

what do false christs do? play vicar...and make changes...like from sabbath to sunday...and lots of other deceptions...

like civil wars are not about freedom or slavery...or that slavery is  just about blacks in the south...

no Joo or Muslim or Protestant I know follows one who stands in the place of christ...who seeks to enslave us to idolatry and the worship of oh yeah false christs...

I think Christ meant the  Evangelical Protestants Worshipping false idol and practicing idolatry here with Bisexual war monger George Bush

And Rotund false prophet Shabbos-Goy Hagee

Here we have Orthodoxy, the Unbloody Sacrifice on Calvary, 1900 year old

« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 06:11:32 PM by WaltDisney »
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
and who protected and assisted moneyed joos in europe to arrive at such lofty financial heights...and who runs the church now?...and why does the vatican bank hide behind the mask of the federal reserve?

the church as you pointed out is the richest global corporation...it knows all about taxes

and civil wars...irish, american, spanish, yugoslavian...to name a few

Jew Money lenders were not protected, they had their wealth confiscated.
Usury was banned.

Napoleon Looted the Vatican via Rothschild, who took it over in the 1820s.
Its run in that fashion, not the other way around..

The Church is Not the Richest Global Corporation. 
More Zio Nonsense.

Fact: The income of the Vatican is less than the individual income of several of the larger dioceses in the USA.

Fact: Vatican is not even top 100 richest country of the world.

Roman Catholics: The Vatican's Wealth
Friday, Feb. 26, 1965, TIME

Bankers' best guesses about the Vatican's wealth put it at $10 billion to $15 billion.
Of this wealth, Italian stockholdings alone run to $1.6 billion, 15% of the value of listed shares on the Italian market.
The Vatican has big investments in banking, insurance, chemicals, steel, construction, real estate. Dividends help pay for Vatican expenses and charities such as assisting 1,500,000 children and providing some measure of food and clothing to 7,000,000 needy Italians. Unlike ordinary stockholders, the Vatican pays no taxes on this income, which led the leftist Rome weekly L'Espresso last week to call it "the biggest tax evader in Italy."

In 1962, Italy placed a 15% tax on all stock dividends, which two years later was raised to a 30% maximum. A rider to the original law that would have exempted the Vatican was specifically struck down. Nevertheless, the Vatican refused to pay the taxes—which might run upwards of $15 million a year-citing the Lateran Treaty of 1929 between Pope Pius XI and Mussolini.
At that time, Italy agreed to pay the Pope $39 million in cash and $52 million in 5% government bonds as indemnity for losses suffered by the Pope when the Papal States were incorporated into Italy in 1870.
Under Pius XII, Vatican money was shrewdly invested in stocks and real estate, and the capital has multiplied manyfold. The treaty also recognized the sovereignty of the Vatican, and a 1942 law written "in the spirit of the Concordat" exempted the Vatican from paying certain taxes then existing on dividends.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,833509,00.html#ixzz1K1bwaJZ1

VATICAN CITY (CNS) -- Despite the $8.9 million of extraordinary expenses related to the death of Pope John Paul II and the election of Pope Benedict XVI, the Vatican closed its 2005 budget with a surplus of more than $12 million, officials said.

Cardinal Sergio Sebastiani, president of the Prefecture for the Economic Affairs of the Holy See, presented the 2005 consolidated budget figures at a July 12 press conference.

Improved exchange rates and higher interest on Vatican investments helped give the Vatican its healthiest bottom line in eight years, the cardinal said. He said the Vatican's investment sector closed with a profit of $55 million compared to a profit of only $7.7 million in 2004.

I dare say Rothschild and The Central Bank Owners are infinitely wealthier as is the Anti Christ State of IsraHell.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 06:07:24 PM by WaltDisney »

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
  • Order of Miseratio Solvo Templum
    • View Profile
I think the majority of the vaticans wealth lies in its boundless golden idolatries
Revelation 3:14 "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
I think the majority of the vaticans wealth lies in its boundless golden idolatries

Oh, you mean like Michaelangelos Sistine Chapel commissioned by the Pope?

People who oppose religious statuary forget about the many passages where the Lord commands the making of statues.
For example: "And you shall make two cherubim of gold [i.e., two gold statues of angels]; of hammered work shall you make them, on the two ends of the mercy seat. Make one cherub on the one end, and one cherub on the other end; of one piece of the mercy seat shall you make the cherubim on its two ends.
The cherubim shall spread out their wings above, overshadowing the mercy seat with their wings, their faces one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubim be" (Ex. 25:18–20).

David gave Solomon the plan "for the altar of incense made of refined gold, and its weight; also his plan for the golden chariot of the cherubim that spread their wings and covered the ark of the covenant of the Lord.
All this he made clear by the writing of the hand of the Lord concerning it all, all the work to be done according to the plan"
(1 Chr. 28:18–19). David’s plan for the temple, which the biblical author tells us was "by the writing of the hand of the Lord concerning it all," included statues of angels.

Similarly Ezekiel 41:17–18 describes graven (carved) images in the idealized temple he was shown in a vision, for he writes, "On the walls round about in the inner room and [on] the nave were carved likenesses of cherubim."

When God made the New Covenant with us, he did reveal himself under a visible form in Jesus Christ. For that reason, we can make representations of God in Christ.

Revelation 8:3
 And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer [it] with  THE PRAYERS OF ALL SAINTS upon the golden altar which was before the throne.  And the smoke of the incense, [which came] with the PRAYERS OF THE SAINTS, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.

The Church absolutely recognizes and condemns the sin of idolatry.

Protest-ants & Jews know the final empire in the Scriptures will be 100% Roman Catholic, so the true gospel can be preached to the world before JEW Anti Christ.
And why they attack the Catholic Church, its peoples, monasteries, and governments.
They know the whore is Judaism/ Occult Judaism.
OCCULT Jews occupy The Throne for now.
The Secret OCCULT govt will try and gain both control of Oil & Jerusalem =WW which we are on the precipice of.

"As Cain was a wanderer and an outcast, not to be killed by anyone but marked with the sign of fear on his forehead, so the Jews . . . against whom the voice of the blood of Christ cries out . . . although they are not to be killed they must always be dispersed as wanderers upon the face of the earth."(1)
(1) Migne, Patrologia, CCXV, 1291.
-Pope Innocent III

'We decree and order that from now on, and for all time, Christians shall not eat or drink with Jews; nor admit them to feasts, nor cohabit with them...
Christians shall not allow Jews to hold civil honors over Christians, or to exercise public offices in the State ."
-His Holiness, Pope Eugenius IV, 1442 A.D. Bull. Rom. Pont., V, 67.

Pope St Agatho III Council of Constantinople;
"If any ecclesiastic or layman shall go into the synagogue of the Jews or the meeting houses of the heretics to join in prayers with them let them be deposed and deprived of communion."

Daniel,

Your kind are a lot of disorganized, chaotic back-stabbing phonies.

You complain of Catholic order, but haven't here in America or elsewhere, shown the restraint and coordination necessary to combat your own enemies; quite the contrary, you have a history of doing foolish business with them.........your "personal relationship with God" allowed you to rationalize away essential cultural infrastructure for silver.

You bitch about "universalism" while offering no tangible firewalls against such as you heedlessly globe-trot seeking to "open new markets".

Hey, don't forget the Jew-lovers who don't go in for the other funny stuff.............proper American Protestants must always remember to never give way to any modern idea except receiving Judas silver.

So, now the "reformation" has proven to be weak and ill-conceived, now that your starting point is in ashes and traditional Christianity is sick from contact with a diseased body, you would like nothing better than to kill whats left?

Hypocrites..

Offline thomaspain

• Group Major
    • View Profile
"As Cain was a wanderer and an outcast, not to be killed by anyone but marked with the sign of fear on his forehead, so the Jews . . . against whom the voice of the blood of Christ cries out . . . although they are not to be killed they must always be dispersed as wanderers upon the face of the earth."(1)
(1) Migne, Patrologia, CCXV, 1291.
-Pope Innocent III

'We decree and order that from now on, and for all time, Christians shall not eat or drink with Jews; nor admit them to feasts, nor cohabit with them...
Christians shall not allow Jews to hold civil honors over Christians, or to exercise public offices in the State ."
-His Holiness, Pope Eugenius IV, 1442 A.D. Bull. Rom. Pont., V, 67.

Pope St Agatho III Council of Constantinople;
"If any ecclesiastic or layman shall go into the synagogue of the Jews or the meeting houses of the heretics to join in prayers with them let them be deposed and deprived of communion."

Most of these rulings of past Popes have been ignored by today's Catholic Church. The Popes of today are the same children of their times that the old Popes were. Their rulings were regarding affairs that were current in their times. The Catholic Church has constantly changed with the times to remain a leading force bringing us into higher levels of Civilization. Study of the past to further your understanding of the essence of the Church may be worthwhile. A deeper study of the essence of Christ's teaching would be more Christian.

The Jews spend lifetimes studying their Talmud. It is a history of the teachings of their church in modern? times. They search it to see how things related to the problems of today were handled in the past, with a hope to be able to adapt them to today. They realize that the wild rantings of the past were not divine guidance, but rather natural human reactions to the then current situations. Any other use of the writings is counter-productive.

I had a personal dealing with the Talmud. A coworker, who was a nudist, asked me a question. I have no idea of why he thought I could answer it. His question was: "When should he end his nudity in front of his daughter". It is odd, but one of the threads on Liberty Forum that night was regarding similar matters. The answer given from the Talmud was to end the habit when the daughter showed signs of discomfort at the practice. I passed this on to him and he felt it was a fine answer. I was mystified by the sequence of events but attributed it to God's Will.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 11:29:42 AM by thomaspain »

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
   Most of these rulings of past Popes have been ignored by today's Catholic Church.
The Popes of today are the same children of their times that the old Popes were. Their rulings were regarding affairs that were current in their times.

The Catholic Church has constantly changed with the times to remain a leading force bringing us into higher levels of Civilization. Study of the past to further your understanding of the essence of the Church may be worthwhile.

A deeper study of the essence of Christ's teaching would be more Christian.

The Church, Pre Vatican 2, was unchanged in 1700 years.

From the Mass, The Catechism, The Faith,  to the teachings regarding  the faithless & Perfidious Jews, Jewry and their role in killing Christ, to the Sacraments and tradition.

I think I well understand Christ's Teachings....

'You belong to your father, the Devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires.
He was a Murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is No truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a Liar and the father of lies.'

"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Woe to you scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites! 
You tithe mint, and anise, and cummin, and have forgotten the weightier things of the law; judgment, and mercy, and faith.
These things you ought to have done, and not to leave those undone.'

'I did not come to bring peace, but the sword.'

'He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy a sword; that is, if he could get one no other way.'

When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
 In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money.  So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.
To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market!”
 His disciples remembered that it is written: “Zeal for your house will consume me.

“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.
 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.  Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’
 If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.
 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me.

« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 11:53:28 AM by WaltDisney »

Offline thomaspain

• Group Major
    • View Profile
The Church, Pre Vatican 2, was unchanged in 1700 years.

From the Mass, The Catechism, The Faith,  to the teachings regarding  the faithless & Perfidious Jews, Jewry and their role in killing Christ, to the Sacraments and tradition.

I think I well understand Christ's Teachings....

'You belong to your father, the Devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires.
He was a Murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is No truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a Liar and the father of lies.'

"You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?

Woe to you scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites! 
You tithe mint, and anise, and cummin, and have forgotten the weightier things of the law; judgment, and mercy, and faith.
These things you ought to have done, and not to leave those undone.'

'I did not come to bring peace, but the sword.'

'He that hath no sword, let him sell his garment and buy a sword; that is, if he could get one no other way.'

When it was almost time for the Jewish Passover, Jesus went up to Jerusalem.
 In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money.  So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.
To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market!”
 His disciples remembered that it is written: “Zeal for your house will consume me.

“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first.
 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.  Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’
 If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. If they obeyed my teaching, they will obey yours also.
 They will treat you this way because of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me.

These wild unconnected statements certainly make Christianity, and especially Catholicism, appear ridiculous. If that was your aim, you were successful. If it was not your aim, reconsider what you write. Strive for quality in place of quantity. Go for one shot- one kill rather than the shotgun effect. Let your post be a dagger rather than a club. Who am I, what authority do I have? I am just one of the readers of what you write.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
   These wild unconnected statements certainly make Christianity, and especially Catholicism, appear ridiculous. If that was your aim, you were successful. If it was not your aim, reconsider what you write. Strive for quality in place of quantity. Go for one shot- one kill rather than the shotgun effect. Let your post be a dagger rather than a club. Who am I, what authority do I have? I am just one of the readers of what you write.

I'm still working-up to be on the dagger level. Mostly I'm just a thorn or a splinter.  :)
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline thomaspain

• Group Major
    • View Profile
I'm still working-up to be on the dagger level. Mostly I'm just a thorn or a splinter.  :)

Its effect is very dependent on where the pain is felt.
(Mea Culpa, a one liner, I just could not resist)

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile

Not sure what is so wild or unconnected.
I only used Christ's own words from the 4 Gospels.

And my statement regarding the Faith and our Orthodox teachings being unchanging is factual.

I can cite most of the great Saints and all of the matters of the Faith, Jewry and the sacraments would be consistent in those 1600+ years..

Maybe Im overkill at times, too much coffee today.
I  forgot to empty my tea pot this morning, and made my French press coffee using day old old coffee in the tea pot rather than fresh water.
Walts a bit edgy today.

'Jews are slayers of the Lord, murderers of the prophets, enemies and haters of God, adversaries of grace, enemies of their fathers' faith, advocates of the devil, a brood of vipers, slanderers, scoffers, men of darkened minds, the leaven of Pharisees, a congregation of demons, sinners, wicked men, haters of goodness!'
~ St. Gregory of Nyssa

The Jews are enemies of God and foes of our holy religion.
~ Padre Pio

The Synagogue is a Godless house, a collection of Wickedness, and God Himself has Damned it.
~ St. Ambrose (PAC, p.642)

'Jews worship the devil: their rites are criminal and unchaste; their religion a disease; their synagogue an assembly of crooks, a den of thieves, a cavern of devils, an abyss of perdition!
God Hates the Jews, and on Judgment Day He will say to those who sympathize with them., "Depart from Me, for you have had intercourse with My murderers!" Flee, then, from their assemblies, fly from their houses, and, far from venerating the synagogue, hold it in Hatred and aversion.'
~ St. John Chrysostom

« Last Edit: April 21, 2011, 06:25:40 PM by WaltDisney »

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile

Agreed.
So Tell that to your Protest-ant Preachers.
They Molest at a rate of 40:1 to Catholics according to the 3 largest Insurers.
And make sure to tell that to your Jewish Rabbi friends too.

your feeble attempts to defend your church keeps you blind to the fact that "ALL HAVE SINNED"

you constantly compare yourself with protastant and joos...neither of which proclaim they are the ONE TRUE church and any outside them are heretics deserving of death...

but your church claims just that

just because others sin doesnt absolve your church...

And Public School employees.
again they dont set a standard
your church self exalted does...

I think Christ meant the Evangelical Protestants Worshipping false idol and practicing idolatry here with Bisexual war monger George Bush

And Rotund false prophet Shabbos-Goy Hagee

its getting old Walt...blaming others for the same thing your church does...

these guys are merely crusading for the New JOOrusalem...who else did that?

Here we have Orthodoxy, the Unbloody Sacrifice on Calvary, 1900 year old
unbloody? that's the problem with idolatry...it changes the reality...

how often do you crucify christ anew? literally eat his flexh and blood? miraculous indeed

Jew Money lenders were not protected, they had their wealth confiscated.
Usury was banned.
I already addressed your pathetic argument that the church protected Europe from JOOS...and I have given examples

It has always been the other way around...

JOOS WERE PROTECTED BY THE CHURCH

"The truth is that the popes and the Catholic Church from the earliest days of the Church were never responsible for physical persecution of Jews and only Rome, among the capitals of the world, is free from having been a place of Jewish tragedy. For this we Jews must have gratitude.” Quoted by David Goldstein in Jewish Panorama (Boston: Catholic Campaigners for Christ, 1940) p. 200

in 1273, Pope Gregory X issued “…an encyclical to all Christians forbidding them to baptize Jews by force or to injure their persons, or to take away their money, or to disturb them during the celebration of their religious festivals.” http://www.secondexodus.com/html/jewishcatholicdialogue/persecution.htm

as for Usury banned...ha ha ha...it was banned for christians to handle the money...

thank God those poor persecuted JOOS were around living in their bank vault ghettos

The Church is Not the Richest Global Corporation.
More Zio Nonsense.

ha ha ha

"The Vatican's treasure of solid gold has been estimated by the United Nations World Magazine to amount to several billion dollars. A large bulk of this is stored in gold ingots with the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank, while banks in England and Switzerland hold the rest. But this is just a small portion of the wealth of the Vatican, which in the U.S. alone, is greater than that of the five wealthiest giant corporations of the country. When to that is added all the real estate, property, stocks and shares abroad, then the staggering accumulation of the wealth of the Catholic church becomes so formidable as to defy any rational assessment."
http://thetruthandthetruthalone.blogspot.com/2009/04/g20-could-borrow-monies-from-vatican.html

poor church...ha ha ha...

plus it owns the keys to the kingdom...that alone is worth how much?

don't underestimate your JOO led corporate state Walt...

it was even able to change times and God's laws

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile

"The Vatican's treasure of solid gold has been estimated by the United Nations World Magazine to amount to several billion dollars. A large bulk of this is stored in gold ingots with the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank, while banks in England and Switzerland hold the rest. But this is just a small portion of the wealth of the Vatican, which in the U.S. alone, is greater than that of the five wealthiest giant corporations of the country. When to that is added all the real estate, property, stocks and shares abroad, then the staggering accumulation of the wealth of the Catholic church becomes so formidable as to defy any rational assessment."
http://thetruthandthetruthalone.blogspot.com/2009/04/g20-could-borrow-monies-from-vatican.html

poor church...ha ha ha...
plus it owns the keys to the kingdom...that alone is worth how much?
don't underestimate your JOO led corporate state Walt...
it was even able to change times and God's laws

So we've come From the Worlds Richest Corporation, to a net worth of a few Billion.....thanks for admitting your ignorance and disinfo.

your feeble attempts to defend your church keeps you blind to the fact that "ALL HAVE SINNED"
you constantly compare yourself with protastant and joos...neither of which proclaim they are the ONE TRUE church and any outside them are heretics deserving of death...
but your church claims just that
just because others sin doesnt absolve your church...
 again they dont set a standard
your church self exalted does...

its getting old Walt...blaming others for the same thing your church does...

I dont defend crimes, I merely point out the hypocritical double standards, amongst those throwing stones..
According to the 3 largest Insurance companies, there were 6 incidents in the Catholic Church but 260 in Protestant Sects and 40 alone in Jewish Synaogues in Brooklyn Alone.
The Church is made of fallible men and women. Always has been, but the teachings and Faith are intact and guarded by the Holy Spirit.  That is Catholicism.

how often do you crucify christ anew? literally eat his flexh and blood? miraculous indeed
I already addressed your pathetic argument that the church protected Europe from JOOS...and I have given examples

It has always been the other way around...
Guess you dont read your Bible much or practice your Faith, even as a Crytpo Jew.
"I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you"
(John 6:53).

This is why Jews worked to steal communion wafers for use in their Black Magic Occult rituals.
They dont even bother with Protestant service meals, already being inherantly invalid.

in 1273, Pope Gregory X issued “…an encyclical to all Christians forbidding them to baptize Jews by force or to injure their persons, or to take away their money, or to disturb them during the celebration of their religious festivals.” http://www.secondexodus.com/html/jewishcatholicdialogue/persecution.htm
as for Usury banned...ha ha ha...it was banned for christians to handle the money...
thank God those poor persecuted JOOS were around living in their bank vault ghettos

Forced conversions did not work The Church found out later. It was reversed as a practice.
But Catholics were and are the only force the Church fears, the expulsions from 100+ nations and Inquisition are a testament to righteousness and justice extracted by the Church to the perfidious Jews..
Jews could not practice medicine, law, education or much else, but we looked the other way in dealing with money. Often times it was later confiscated.

ha ha ha
Glad youre laughing you Judaic  imbecile, now leave me alone on this most Holy Good Friday.

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile

agreed...

idoalatry? that is a sore spot with catholics...they like to avoid that commandment completely

here is a catholic site listing what's written specifically in the bible and what is in

Traditional Catechetical Formula

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/command.htm

notice how the prohibition to images is excluded...the fourth commandment to remember seventh day sabbath is now the third commandment

and the 10th commandment is split into two wth the prohibition to covet your neighbors wife precedes coveting your neighbor's goods...

so if they can alter scripture I am sure they can keep false economic books too :)

no one will ever know how rich the church is...

..."thou art finally another God on earth."
Source: Sacrorum Conciliorum: Nova et Amplissima Collectio, J. D. Mansi (ed.), Paris, 1902, Huberti Welter, Vol. 32, col. 761, Latin

http://www.aloha.net//~mikesch/claims.htm

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
So we've come From the Worlds Richest Corporation, to a net worth of a few Billion.....thanks for admitting your ignorance and disinfo.

it more than a few billion silly man...again, "the wealth of the Catholic church becomes so formidable as to defy any rational assessment..."

Faith and teachings are intact and guarded by the Holy Spirit.  That is Catholicism.
your are against this current pope yourself...does that mean you are against the HOLY SPIRIT which according to your tradition chose this pope...

as if the Holy Ghost and Jesus need help keeping the flock...

Guess you dont read your Bible much or practice your Faith, even as a Crytpo Jew.
"I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you"
(John 6:53).
so you are literally eating and drinking christ?...

poor guy how fat does He have to be for everyone to get a piece?

and by the way...why only the bread? why you go and change that too?

In the fifteenth century, the Roman Catholic Church decided to establish a new and binding rule -- namely, that the laity should receive only the bread, as expressed in the following citation:

http://www.justforcatholics.org/a119.htm

christ gave the blood and the wine to ALL...even one apostle with a devil...but your church excludes at will...

Forced conversions did not work The Church found out later. It was reversed as a practice.
it also reversed "to love your enemies"...but the JOO was not an enemy to the church thus the church protected the JOO
But Catholics were and are the only force the Church fears,
you are amusing

the expulsions from 100+ nations and Inquisition are a testament to righteousness and justice extracted by the Church to the perfidious Jews..
Jews could not practice medicine, law, education or much else, but we looked the other way in dealing with money. Often times it was later confiscated.

I already showed you  that the church protected JOOS...

Glad youre laughing you Judaic  imbecile, now leave me alone on this most Holy Good Friday.

leave you alone? ha ha ha...when did your church leave anyone alone?...or at least stop changing laws and scripture?

as for good friday...that's being debated too...

There have been many noted believers in a Wednesday crucifixion, from the time of the early church until now. These include Epiphanus, Victorinus of Petau in 307 AD, Lactantius, Wescott, Cassiodorus, and Gregory of Tours. Later, Finis Dake and R.A. Torrey also believed in a Wednesday crucifixion. We now know that the Bible teaches a Wednesday crucifixion, so the reader now must face the facts of the Bible as compared to the traditions of men.

http://ad2004.com/prophecytruths/Articles/Prophecy/3days3nights.html

and this from http://www.rakkav.com/qahal/pdfs/hoeh_crucifixion_1979.pdf

One of the first post-biblical attempts to explain the day of the resurrection from the dead late Saturday to the hours of Sunday morning occurred in the spurious "gospel of Peter," which was probably circulated from Rome about the time of the death of the apostle John. This "gospel" reads as follows: "And then they drew out the nails from the hands of the Lord, and laid him upon the earth... and the Jews rejoiced, and gave his body to Joseph that he might bury it….And he took the Lord, and washed him, and rolled him in a linen cloth, and brought him into his own tomb….And I with my companions were grieved; and being wounded in mind we hid ourselves…and upon all these things we fasted and sat mourning night and day until the Sabbath.
"But the scribes and Pharisees and elders being gathered together one with another...came to Pilate, beseeching him and saying, Give us soldiers, that we may guard his sepulchre for three days, lest his disciples come and steal him away….And with them came elders and scribes to the sepulchre, and having rolled a great stone together with the centurion and the soldiers, they all together who were there set it at the door of the sepulchre; and they affixed seven seals...and guarded it. And early in the morning as the sabbath was drawing [dawning], there came a multitude from Jerusalem and the region round about, that they might see the sepulchre that was sealed.
"And in the night in which the Lord's day was drawing on…the tomb was opened"—and Jesus was already risen— he was not there (from the Ante-Nicene Fathers, volume 10, pages 7-8).

It may be of interest to note that, even in the 21st century, many of the Roman Catholics still teach that this Passover (which they call the Last Supper) was kept by Jesus on a Tuesday night and that He was betrayed on a Wednesday (Zanchettin L, ed. Meditations, Tuesday, April 11, Wednesday April 12. the WORD among us–The #1 Monthly Devotional for Catholics. 2006; Volume 25, Number 4, pp. 63-64). http://www.cogwriter.com/news/church-history/jesus-crucifixion-was-on-a-wednesday/

By the fifth century, Easter Sunday celebrations were widespread. However, a church historian of the time named Socrates notes in a section of his history titled "Differences of Usage in Regard to Easter" that some Christians celebrated the resurrection on the Sabbath rather than on Sunday. As he put it, "Others in the East kept that feast on the Sabbath indeed."

Bishop Gregory of Tours (538-594), although himself believing in a Sunday resurrection, noted that many believed Jesus rose on the seventh day of the week, stating, "In our belief the resurrection of the Lord was on the first day, and not on the seventh as many deem."

So rather than a monolithic acceptance of the Good Friday–Easter Sunday scenario, there was confusion about the timing of Christ's crucifixion in early centuries. Moreover, these historical records show that a minority of Christians during that time understood the biblical timing of a Tuesday evening Passover, a Wednesday crucifixion and a late Saturday afternoon resurrection. http://www.gnmagazine.org/issues/gn63/jesus_crucifixion.htm

here's one of my running  favorites....ironically it keeps crucifixion on a friday... :)

http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/resurrection/res1.htm

« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 01:16:13 PM by clefty »

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
agreed...

idoalatry? that is a sore spot with catholics...they like to avoid that commandment completely

here is a catholic site listing what's written specifically in the bible and what is in

Traditional Catechetical Formula

http://www.vatican.va/archive/ccc_css/archive/catechism/command.htm

notice how the prohibition to images is excluded...the fourth commandment to remember seventh day sabbath is now the third commandment

and the 10th commandment is split into two wth the prohibition to covet your neighbors wife precedes coveting your neighbor's goods...

so if they can alter scripture I am sure they can keep false economic books too :)

http://www.aloha.net//~mikesch/claims.htm

If you keep a picture of a loved one, is it worshipped?

You Judaized morons are too stupid to know the difference between Idolatry and Remembrance or veneration .

Interesting too that Most Protestant versions of the Bible, when revised, are submitted to an organization known as the “Council of Rabbis” for verification/proof-reading, prior to publication.
This is how the printed word of GOD becomes corrupted/obfuscated.

I dont see any idols other than Christ, nor see any people worshipping statues or photos..
You have us confused with Warvanglical  Protest-ants..

« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 01:37:51 PM by WaltDisney »

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile

it more than a few billion silly man...again, "the wealth of the Catholic church becomes so formidable as to defy any rational assessment..."
I used your own words and quoted the Cardinal..a few Billion in worth, and $15 million annual revenues. 
There are 50 Jew Zios worth more than the Vatican.

your are against this current pope yourself...does that mean you are against the HOLY SPIRIT which according to your tradition chose this pope...
There have been over 40 Anti popes throughout history, Jews have sought destruction of the Church for a long time, this crisis is no different.

as if the Holy Ghost and Jesus need help keeping the flock...
 so you are literally eating and drinking christ?...
Yes.

poor guy how fat does He have to be for everyone to get a piece?
Typical Jew Talk....gutter blasphemous talk.  I knew you were not a Christian long ago.

and by the way...why only the bread? why you go and change that too?
Depends, Orthodox and Moronite Masses Ive attended allow commuion dipped in wine.

it also reversed "to love your enemies"...but the JOO was not an enemy to the church thus the church protected the JOO  you are amusing
“The Jews, Who both Killed the Lord Jesus, and the prophets, and have Persecuted us, and please not God, and are Adversaries to All men”
 (1 Thessalonians 2:15-16)

“We know that this most perverse people, Jews have always been the cause and seed-bag of almost all the heresies.”
(Pope St Pius V, Decree, February 26, 1569; L. Pastor, Historia de los Papas, vol 17, p. 306.)

“Ungrateful for favors and forgetful of benefits, the Jews return insult for kindness and impious contempt for goodness. They ought to know the yoke of perpetual enslavement because of their guilt. See to it that the perfidious Jews never in the future grow insolent, but that they always suffer publicly the shame of their sin in servile fear.”
(Pope Gregory IX, Epistle to the Heirarchy in Germany, 1233)

I already showed you  that the church protected JOOS...
And protected them by Expelling them from 108 Nation States and Inquisitioning them, or requiring them to wear badges and confined to GHettos under strict laws..
Got it.

leave you alone? ha ha ha...when did your church leave anyone alone?...or at least stop changing laws and scripture?
Prots, Heretics, Cryptos and Judaized Prots do it at will, and why there are 35,000 Prot Sects today, none can agree on anything.

as for good friday...that's being debated too...
Sure, the Rabbis are all over it, debating, agonizing over it and kvetching.

By the fifth century, Easter Sunday celebrations were widespread. However, a church historian of the time named Socrates notes in a section of his history titled "Differences of Usage in Regard to Easter" that some Christians celebrated the resurrection on the Sabbath rather than on Sunday. As he put it, "Others in the East kept that feast on the Sabbath indeed."
Jews more than likely.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 02:10:52 PM by WaltDisney »

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
If you keep a picture of a loved one, is it worshipped?
why the need for a picture when you are actually with the real deal?
Walt seriously, the prohibition is MAKE NO IMAGES...got it?
YOUR LOVED ONE COMMANDED YOU NOT TO MAKE A PICTURE and well you disobeyed...

You Judaized morons are too stupid to know the difference between Idolatry and Remembrance or veneration .
MAKE NO IMAGE and then WORSHIP NO IMAGE....you do read dont you?

Interesting too that Most Protestant versions of the Bible, when revised, are submitted to an organization known as the “Council of Rabbis” for verification/proof-reading, prior to publication.
This is how the printed word of GOD becomes corrupted/obfuscated.
the printed word of God is more accurate than any interpretation of it...the corruption and deception occurs in its preaching and teaching...especially by those false christs and those claiming to be standing in the place of christ...
besides large portions of the bible are in hebrew...who else should it be sent to?...the japanese?

I dont see any idols other than Christ, nor see any people worshipping statues or photos..
You have us confused with Warvanglical Protest-ants..
"Warvanglical protest-ant"....ha ha ha you are clever and entertaining...why you fault them for continuing the glorious work of the church militant universal...
global religious corporate empires need building...the New JOOrusalem...the glorious crusades continue...
sorry you dont agree with the method but your church appreciates it...even with its anti-pope

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
why the need for a picture when you are actually with the real deal?
Walt seriously, the prohibition is MAKE NO IMAGES...got it?
YOUR LOVED ONE COMMANDED YOU NOT TO MAKE A PICTURE and well you disobeyed...
MAKE NO IMAGE and then WORSHIP NO IMAGE....you do read dont you?
I speak of a deceased loved one.  Is their photo worshipped?  Of course not, you fool.

In the Old Testament, God Ordained & permitted the making of images that pointed symbolically toward salvation by the incarnate Word: so it was with the bronze serpent, the Ark of the Covenant, and cherubim.”
(Num 21:4-9; Wis 16:5-14; John 3:14:15; Exodus 25:10-22; 1 kings 6:23-28; 7:23-26)

Images, icons, statues, they are all reminders of God’s 3 Divine Persons. Catholics do not adore or worship these images, icons and statues.
They adore and worship He who is, represented by these man made objects, as reminders.

Pictures and Statues of saints remind us of their lives, their virtues and the blessings they received from God.
The objects remind us that we can pray to the Saints in the sense of asking them to intercede before God on our behalf.

Calvin the Jew was responsible for stripping our Christian Churches to resemble Synagogues.

the printed word of God is more accurate than any interpretation of it...the corruption and deception occurs in its preaching and teaching...especially by those false christs and those claiming to be standing in the place of christ...
besides large portions of the bible are in hebrew...who else should it be sent to?...the japanese?
There was no Bible or printed word for 300+ years AD, and no printing press for 1500 years.
Today, there are over 50 Mistranslated versions of the 'printed word'
More Protest-ant error you spout.

One neednt be Literate or have eyesight to obtain Salvation.  Interpretation through Faith & works and Sacraments, are all that is required.

"Warvanglical protest-ant"....ha ha ha you are clever and entertaining...why you fault them for continuing the glorious work of the church militant universal...
global religious corporate empires need building...the New JOOrusalem...the glorious crusades continue...
sorry you dont agree with the method but your church appreciates it...even with its anti-pope
Killing for Jewry and a Flag is not glorious or Godly. It has nothing to do with the militant Church universal.

Mods..
Please moderate. 
This is yet another Thread HIJACK by Clefty, as it relates TO religion,  not the Civil War, and which Im sure others are sick of reading.
I am responding, not provoking or antagonizing.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 06:10:02 PM by WaltDisney »

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile

I used your own words and quoted the Cardinal..a few Billion in worth, and $15 million annual revenues. 
There are 50 Jew Zios worth more than the Vatican.

You claim the pope is ruler of the world Walt....think about it...all the wealth of the world is his...

and as you claim he has the keys to the kingdom...now that's even more gold...

There have been over 40 Anti popes throughout history, Jews have sought destruction of the Church for a long time, this crisis is no different.

this crisis...is it the fault of the Holy Spirit?...did Peter look away?...is the virgin Mary sleeping?...

this crises means God abandoned His church?...

Typical Jew Talk....gutter blasphemous talk.  I knew you were not a Christian long ago.

you judge me? ha ha ha...you are the one eating Christ's body and cannibalizing when He meant it as a metaphor...wow

But His Father commanded
"But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat." Genesis 9:4

"... No soul of you shall eat blood, neither shall any stranger that sojourneth among you eat blood." Leviticus 17:12    

Christ would never contradict His Father's Law...

but I guess you guys are like the apostles who were confused about the "leavening of the phariseez" and thought He meant bread...

but now I am confused because He says "out the heart of any who believe will flow rivers of living water"...that's alot of water...I've never seen it literally before...

He also says He is the Light...why did they bring torches to find Him in the garden at night?

He also says He is the Way...do we walk on Him?

oh wait the JOOS already quarreled among themselves saying "How can this Man give His flesh to eat? John 6:52

and when He saw that even His disciples were confused HE CLARIFIED "Does this offend you?...IT IS THE SPIRIT WHO GIVES LIFE THE FLESH PROFITS NOTHING"

oh and

"THE WORDS THAT I SPEAK TO YOU ARE SPIRIT AND THEY ARE LIFE"...John 6:62-63

but you insist its LITERALLY HIS BODY...wow...YOU WANT TO EAT JESUS and I am no Christian?...ha ha ha

so its literally blood being consumed on a supposedly bloodless sacrifice event...ha ha ha...

Depends, Orthodox and Moronite Masses Ive attended allow commuion dipped in wine.

WHAT? now there's Jesus dunking?

He gave BOTH WINE AND BREAD SEPERATELY TO ALL even to one with a devil...

but your church does NOT...either combining sacraments or preventing communion at all...

“The Jews, Who both Killed the Lord Jesus, and the prophets, and have Persecuted us, and please not God, and are Adversaries to All men”
 (1 Thessalonians 2:15-16)
and? does it say we kill JOOS or put them in cages? NO WE LOVE OUR ENEMIES

And protected them by Expelling them from 108 Nation States and Inquisitioning them, or requiring them to wear badges and confined to GHettos under strict laws..
Got it.
expelling? or spreading them around to mix into all of europe...

YOUR CHURCH WAS AND IS A TOOL FOR JOOS WALT...AND STILL PROTECTS THEM

Prots, Heretics, Cryptos and Judaized Prots do it at will, and why there are 35,000 Prot Sects today, none can agree on anything.

there you go again silly man...comparing yourself to others...

YOU DIVIDED FROM THE CHURCH FIRST...so dont blame others for doing it...

besides being IN CHRIST is not BEING LIKE MINDED

but it certainly doesnt mean we kill those who dont agree with us...

Communion was given to all...even one with a devil...the apostles certainly were not of one mind and even fought each other as to who was the greatest and who was most loved...

but communion was given to all...YOUR CHURCH EXCLUDES...

Sure, the Rabbis are all over it, debating, agonizing over it and kvetching.
oh you mean inquiring minds? searching for truth? as anyone who seeks to do the will of GOD...not submit to a church...or other man's thinkng...or tradition?

Jews more than likely.
ha ha ha...JOOOOS....yes Walt the early ekklesia was full of JOOS...ha ha ha

and other converts...like Lydia who was converted and baptized on the Sabbath Act 16:13....