Author Topic: Jew Lunacy  (Read 3575 times)

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
Jew Lunacy
« on: March 14, 2011, 05:15:18 AM »
http://www.chabad.org/holidays/purim/article_cdo/aid/671900/jewish/When-is-Purim-in-2011-2012-2013-2014-and-2015.htm

That one is from the Chabad site and the only one I checked. Their holidays are based on the moons I think anyway (my moon included).

Last supermoon created Japanese bagel heads

« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 05:30:33 AM by Mel Gibstein »

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
Re: Jew Lunacy
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 05:23:12 AM »
I just looked;

Purim (on the 14th) is one of the most joyous and fun holidays on the Jewish calendar. It commemorates a time when the Jewish people living in Persia were saved from extermination.

Funny how they always perceive we want to exterminate them, they sacrifice their own and then blame other nations and collect $.
Pardon the double post. This is what I meant by Jews twisting things around. Nobody has ever persecuted the Jews only retaliated from a far more serious threat from them. Jews were never concerned about their race and Esther is about getting permission to marry a non Israelite. As I said and I know its hard for you to understand unless you dig into it. Why would Jews care about their race ever? They are mongrels and have no race. Thats the fairy tale. Its not by accident that whites look alike and stayed the same for thousands of years and lived all over the Middle East. Turkey was once white, Egypt was once white. Its simple logic to know that the white gene is clearly destroyed (for lack of a better word) when mixed with ANYONE! Sorry its about race, but it is and always has been. Its not hatred, its been made into hatred by our diabolical friends.

Remember Tevye in Fiddler on the Roof? "If I were a rich man"  Tevye is rich now whether he was persecuted or not they dont pass up the money for anything. Why should they?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 05:25:55 AM by Mel Gibstein »

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 03:58:55 PM »
Does EVERY thread have to turn into jew thread? Do they own the fawking moon too? The sun? The stars? What is wrong with you people? Are you so in love with the chosen that you can't think beyond your obsessions?

I'm getting very tired of every thread being hijacked like this and do not intend to have this carry on! Especially with ugly pictures that do nothing but turn people off and demeans what the Japanese people are currently experiencing. Frankly it's sickening!

I'm taking a break but unless someone can come up with why this hijacking should continue I'll be moving these last couple of posts to where they belong.

And silence is no answer.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2011, 06:30:29 PM »
Does EVERY thread have to turn into jew thread? Do they own the fawking moon too? The sun? The stars? What is wrong with you people? Are you so in love with the chosen that you can't think beyond your obsessions?

yes?

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2011, 06:51:00 PM »
yes?

That's a question, not an answer Mel and I'm in no mood to be played with.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2011, 07:06:20 PM »

I'll take "Jew Deception" for 800, Alex.

Daily Double!!!
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2011, 04:35:09 AM »

You said silence was no answer.

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2011, 04:52:40 AM »
I shall stay in the Jewish section and wont bring up the Jewish subject anywhere else even if it is pertinent to just about every subject in the entire world today.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2011, 10:05:39 AM »
You said silence was no answer.

Nor is a question an answer. I spend a great deal of time working on this site Mel and I'm interested in reaching out to the unaware on many levels. You think I don't know about the jews. Hell I get just as pissed off as you do and I've probably been doing that for much longer. But getting in their face is what they want. They have so indoctrinated the people with their holohaux bullshit that they have been able to use it to cover up all the misery and trouble, the genocides and enslavement of whole peoples, thefts of land and fortunes, child sacrifices and murder of every horrible description . They are of their father, the hater of life and of his own father. But I follow the advice that Jesus gave us and in my own pitiful way I try and emulate his example. He did not preach to the people by ranting at the pharisees but he preached to life and to freedom. He remained calm and healed, both mind and body, except the one time when he kicked baker butt at the temple.

Do you want to end up like Brendon? He thought he should take the fight to them and the little fawks put him in jail where he does not belong. I don't want to see that happen to anyone. When the time comes all men and women of sound mind and aware will be needed to turn this world around and take back what has been stolen from us all.

If you want to rant and rave do it in this topic. Maybe for some that will provide some relief from the weight of knowing. But the jews are not the ones that brought devastation to Japan though their hand is in that nation in other ways, in the machinations of politics and industry. I am only asking our members to not degrade such suffering by distractions like ugly pictures. If you want to help the cause then get more members here. They can read the facts and the history that is far more extensive on this site then many other places. I'm tired of doing all this work and having 40 people a day read and post and not seeing new members because they get turned off by crap.

I keep saying the same thing... be as wise as serpents. Do you really think a picture of japanese donut heads is going to help increase the membership or popular awareness?

If all the jew haters leave the site and I'm down to just a handful of intelligent, informed, contributing members then so be it. Truth is not a democracy. Hate is more dangerous to those who hate than to those hated.

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2011, 10:41:26 AM »
It was inappropriate for me to post bagel heads and I apologize to the Japanese community for that - Watashi wah anato eistai emasu!

I cannot stop exposing Jews if I tried. I will stay in the Jewish area. Everybody knows I only have one enemy and even make fun of my own, but none of these people affect the bulk of us so diabolically than the Jews. I am ready to be crucified, I just dont care anymore.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 10:42:18 AM by Mel Gibstein »

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2011, 12:59:46 PM »
I cannot stop exposing Jews if I tried.

Nor will I. I really do understand where you are coming from and share you frustration equally. The differences between us is a matter of strategy.  My inclination is to expose through history, facts and study rather than invective. Everywhere I look people are reacting emotionally rather than logically and it does not bode well since emotions have always been the triggers the Jew loves to pull. But that my opinion and you are welcome to post but all I'm asking for is a little focus plus a polite request to not disrupt posts that are trying to keep abreast of events. If exposure of the Jew as the cause of such events can be substantiated then by all means, bring it into the thread. To merely post 'the Jews done it' based on personal opinion  rather than fact just doesn't wash and in the end if false, proves to be counterproductive. We are battling with very sophisticated evil and if we don't gird ourselves accordingly they will win. You and I both would not want that to be the outcome.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 07:13:55 PM by LoneWolf »

Offline thomaspain

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2011, 03:43:24 PM »
Does EVERY thread have to turn into jew thread?

Are you complaining about the Jewish-controlled media? I'm getting tired of it. That is all there is to read outside the Internet. I wish they would give us a break.

Offline thomaspain

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2011, 04:30:17 PM »

When the time comes all men and women of sound mind and aware will be needed to turn this world around and take back what has been stolen from us all.

If you want to help the cause then get more members here. They can read the facts and the history that is far more extensive on this site then many other places. I'm tired of doing all this work and having 40 people a day read and post and not seeing new members because they get turned off by crap.

I keep saying the same thing... be as wise as serpents. Do you really think a picture of japanese donut heads is going to help increase the membership or popular awareness?.

If all the jew haters leave the site and I'm down to just a handful of intelligent, informed, contributing members then so be it. Truth is not a democracy. Hate is more dangerous to those who hate than to those hated.

We constantly have to get the message out exposing the subversive activities of the Jews, in order to awaken the people and make them aware.

It is the organized policy of  the Jews to combat truth on the Internet by having their shills try to make each site appear ridiculous to discourage readership. It is not working as well as they had hoped. There is a great hunger for the truth and many readers are willing to wade thru the muck to get any bits if truth.

Constant repetition is required to present the message to each new reader. Repeat readers and old posters just have to put up with catering to the new readers. Each reader has to be given something to think about and spread. It has to be assumed that a reader reads only one thread. They have to receive as much of the full message in that thread as is possible.

Most of the vehement Jew-haters are shills. They don't realize that they are merely exposing themselves. There is a dangerous fifth column that is intelligent enough to conceal their identities. They are very discreet in their methods of planting lies. They have to be countered immediately as soon as their devious lies are recognized.

I am personally not a Jew-hater. I am an enemy of the Jewish policy of World domination, being carried out by degrading Mankind into subservient herd animals.

« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 04:33:48 PM by thomaspain »

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2011, 05:52:23 PM »
Are you complaining about the Jewish-controlled media? I'm getting tired of it. That is all there is to read outside the Internet. I wish they would give us a break.

I heard of someone in the military who has a stateside desk job.  The military censored youtube of Japan cause their was too much network use.

But allowed controlled media CNN and Fox videos.  Can't have those cell phone videos uploaded for view without filters  :D

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2011, 06:17:06 PM »
We constantly have to get the message out exposing the subversive activities of the Jews, in order to awaken the people and make them aware.

We all care and certainly show that in abundance and keep hoping to awaken people, Thomas. We have many excellent articles and authentic pictures from WW1 and 2, and just about every war before and after, as well featuring the endless atrocities taking place in Palestine today.

What we would like however, is to stay away from unrealistic pictures, it takes away from the real message.

Most of the vehement Jew-haters are shills. They don't realize that they are merely exposing themselves. There is a dangerous fifth column that is intelligent enough to conceal their identities. They are very discreet in their methods of planting lies. They have to be countered immediately as soon as their devious lies are recognized.

Indeed, have you been on 'What-really-happened' lately? Or Heaven forbid 'tool' Alex Jones? Sickening! 

I am personally not a Jew-hater. I am an enemy of the Jewish policy of World domination, being carried out by degrading Mankind into subservient herd animals.

I hear you...
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2011, 07:48:38 PM »

We all probably at one point liked jews, not knowing much, and we're all probably now sick of them having learned something.  It's natural.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2011, 08:55:14 PM »

If we start hating then the battle is lost. I, like you, am their enemy, but only because they forced me to be. It was not a choice.

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
  • Order of Miseratio Solvo Templum
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2011, 02:04:27 AM »
people need to be discriminatory. those who weren't would eat stale leftovers. you should judge by color and smell
Revelation 3:14 "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
- Jew Lunacy
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2011, 06:39:01 PM »
Whats funny about this thread and topic is the question of hatred.

I find that many Jews also hate Jews and their ways....

But in hatred, they win. LW is correct. 

We work for justice, to do what is right.  Not out of blind hatred. Though we hate what they stand for and their actions.

We could shut down the system tomorrow if enough joined on.

By dropping out, ie not paying mortgages (death pledges), closing bank accounts, refusing taxes, growing our own food, bartering, challenging the courts and their maritime, corporate laws and promoting life and the pursuit of happiness and dare I say Godliness.

By the military refusing to engage in their occupations, police standing down or arresting judges and politicians.  It could all end without a shot.
Indict the FED and Wall Street criminals and begin printing interest free notes from the Treasury.
That would be the start.
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline Vidarr

• Group Major
  • Is not Impressed
    • View Profile
- Re: Jew Lunacy
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2011, 08:40:47 PM »
Does EVERY thread have to turn into jew thread? Do they own the fawking moon too? The sun? The stars? What is wrong with you people?

They will own your kids

This banning system obviously needs some work..