Author Topic: On The Subject of Shills, Agent Provocateurs and Wolves in Sheep's Clothing  (Read 8036 times)

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
Re: On The Subject of Shills, Agent Provocateurs and Wolves in Sheep's Clothing
« Reply #240 on: November 09, 2010, 01:36:54 PM »
The wars in the Sudan, Iraq, Afghanistan, soon Iran, aren't because Jews are religious. The wars are because Jews want to control the world's oil supply. The Zios would be content sitting in NY, LA and Fla. Zios are con men, and sitting on a hilltop in Israel is boring (except for torturing Arabs)

Zios have no souls, their lives are sex, money, power, and food.

This is what it comes down to.

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: November 09, 2010, 07:07:31 PM »
The wars in the Sudan, Iraq, Afghanistan, soon Iran, aren't because Jews are religious.

You are right...its not because Jews are religious....its because the Americans are...and give them power because they dont know scripture which debunks the Jew's claims...

Christians remain duped into passive, love your enemy, turn the other cheek enablers, because they follow man's traditions not what scripture says...man's traditions includes extreme tabboo superstition and paranoia of the almighty JOOO...the Jew is either chosen by GOD therefore superior...or the Devil himself....BOOO...

it's rediculous...

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: November 11, 2010, 01:24:19 PM »
You are right...its not because Jews are religious....its because the Americans are...and give them power because they dont know scripture which debunks the Jew's claims...

Christians remain duped into passive, love your enemy, turn the other cheek enablers, because they follow man's traditions not what scripture says...man's traditions includes extreme tabboo superstition and paranoia of the almighty JOOO...the Jew is either chosen by GOD therefore superior...or the Devil himself....BOOO...

it's rediculous...

Wrong.
Its BECAUSE man Doesnt Follow Tradition, that we are in the mess we are in, and we are now led BY jews and have chaos.

Our European Forefathers kept them locked in ghettos,  and prohibted most professions from them, less than 300 years ago. We never worked for them or had dealings with them, they didnt farm, they didnt hold political or governmental positions or power of authority over Christians.

Again, Jesus and the Almighty, were not JOO. 
  I will ask you again to not describe Christ in thus erroneous, misleeading fashion.
 The WORD Jew, never existed in the Bible until the Protestant King James Edition, and why it was protected, By The church, for this reason.  Error and false teaching.

He was a Galilean, an Israelite, Judaite.  You seek to obfuscate with your inaccurate portrayl of Christ as something other than what HE was.
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #243 on: November 11, 2010, 01:51:53 PM »
We never worked for them or had dealings with them, they didnt farm, they didnt hold political or governmental positions or power of authority over Christians.

No, they didn't need to, they owned the landowners by way of usury. They were not KEPT in place by the church but by their own choice as their Rabbis insisted on isolation lest they discover a better life. Like any other bit of propaganda so beloved by Jews they would have us believe they were ostracized when the opposite was in fact the true.

The WORD Jew, never existed in the Bible until the Protestant King James Edition, and why it was protected, By The church, for this reason.  Error and false teaching.

What is in a word? Those we now call Jews are the same breed of psychopaths that ever were. As to error and false teaching, of what concern is that if one knows truth? A condescension by arrogant academics on the common people is what it is in my book. You might keep that in mind with your incessant assertion of dogma as truth as if you have some higher knowledge that needs nothing but scripture (however convoluted or obscure) as proof.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 22, 2011, 09:55:24 AM »
Since I've been back here, I sometimes feel as if I've stumbled into a meeting of gossipy old ladies (no offense to females intended).  I feel compelled to retort to the baseless accusations flung thoughtlessly at many who do spread the truth.
David Duke, for instance, he did some actual prison time, didn't he? Michael Rivero, his page is full of articles and comments that scream "Jew Jew Jew!"
Alex Jones, no doubt some of his behavior is questionable. But many who do the accusing, I would wager money, understand nothing of the pressures of public activity, as opposed to their sole contribution, posting on forums with anonymity from the comfort of their home. And acting as judges over people who put themselves in harm's way, and who often meet with harm. The prospect of life in prison for something you didn't do, or something you had to do to further the survival of your race, or the prospect of death, is frightening, and it is a real part of everyday life for those in the public eye who say bad things about the jews, who expose their evil.
Let's see you suffer some losses, some pain, for what you believe in. Let's see you knowing you and your family's lives are on the line. Let's see you wrongfully imprisoned, divorced, fired,  forced to work at jobs below your station, in other words - sacrifice, for what you believe in. I wonder if you'd been shot at, beaten, incarcerated unjustly, lost your mate, your belongings, evicted, how long you'd last. Not long I think. What qualifies you to judge men who have sacrificed? I know women who have been beaten and wrongfully imprisoned in the course of public activity. In my experience, the group comprised of those who engage in public activity on the jewish question and the question of non-White races is highly diverse on issues cultural, political, et cetera. I'm not saying there aren't paid agent provocateurs and infiltrators, and those who are involved because they feel a kinship with the evil Nazi stereotype they see on TV and in movies, and those who are simply nuts involved. Of course there are. But this pointless mewling finger-pointing sickens my stomach, especially as to the time and effort that is devoted to it. Grow some balls and a spine and try stepping out in the light yourself and see how you like it before you go damning half the people who do speak against the jew.

I just read your post today, as there is so much stuff on the forum...I compliment you on making sense.