Author Topic: White Terrorist Threatens Philadelphia Garbage Men  (Read 397 times)

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
White Terrorist Threatens Philadelphia Garbage Men
« on: January 06, 2011, 11:31:01 AM »

Police: Man threatens Phila. city workers with musket

Inquirer Staff Report

A police SWAT team arrested a 42-year-old man today after he allegedly pointed a musket at two garbage collectors and threatened them before retreating into his Port Richmond home.

Police said the Streets Department workers, aged 49 and 61, were making collections on the 3100 block of Miller Street about 8:30 when a resident came out of his house with a long rifle in hand and pointed it at them.

"I'll blow your head off," said the man, who is white and directed a racial epithet at the workers, according to police.

The man then retreated into his house and responding officers called in a SWAT team, police said.

At 9:55 a.m., SWAT team officers entered the house and took the man into custody, police said. They also seized a musket and made it safe.

He is expected to be charged with a number of offenses, at which time police will release his name.

Contact the Inquirer Online News Desk at online@phillynews.com or 215-854-2443.

Philadelphia Trash Men

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20110106_Police__Man_threatens_Phila__city_workers_with_musket.html

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
  • Order of Miseratio Solvo Templum
    • View Profile
Re: White Terrorist Threatens Philadelphia Garbage Men
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2011, 09:20:20 AM »
damn city workers paid with interest bearing loans
Revelation 3:14 "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.

Offline AngelOfLight

• Lieutenant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 01:17:33 PM »
This is just a test to see how people will react to the weapons confiscations based on a testimony!
The more they do it the more people will think it's  a normal thing. Communism here we come!
Judge me if you're with out sin!

Offline thomaspain

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 09:22:25 PM »
damn city workers paid with interest bearing loans

It is an interesting fact that the citizenry are the co-signers on those city loans. I don't ever remember agreeing to that.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 09:23:07 PM by thomaspain »

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2011, 08:00:47 AM »
It is an interesting fact that the citizenry are the co-signers on those city loans. I don't ever remember agreeing to that.

The Philly city trash men are paid with taxpayers money, from city property tax, sales tax and wage tax...I don't know where the loans come in.

20 years ago this story would have been 'Nut Yells at Trashmen'...Now, a SWAT team comes out because he 'hurls a racial epithet'...He probably said 'Goddamn niggers...Get away from my house'...With a musket!  ::)