Author Topic: Hilarious Phone Conversations  (Read 1939 times)

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
Hilarious Phone Conversations
« on: January 02, 2011, 04:47:04 PM »
http://www.erichufschmid.net/Desperate-Reptilians-Peggy-update.html#Smith

I think Hufshmid and DBS should team up again. DBS calls up plastered. Im not busting on DBS because I like a guy who takes a drink. Some of the hardest workers Ive known take a drink. It is funny stuff. Eric has some female reptilian problems it appears too. This woman is definitely a reptilian, no doubt about it.

Offline AngelOfLight

• Lieutenant Major
    • View Profile
Re: Hilarious Phone Conversations
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 03:42:11 PM »
http://www.erichufschmid.net/Desperate-Reptilians-Peggy-update.html#Smith

I think Hufshmid and DBS should team up again. DBS calls up plastered. Im not busting on DBS because I like a guy who takes a drink. Some of the hardest workers Ive known take a drink. It is funny stuff. Eric has some female reptilian problems it appears too. This woman is definitely a reptilian, no doubt about it.

People tend to say what's inside of them when they are drunk!
Judge me if you're with out sin!

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2011, 05:52:36 PM »
People tend to say what's inside of them when they are drunk!

If DBS is still calling Hufscmid, Hufschmid cant be all that bad. I like a guy who says whats on his mind. There is truth in that.

Offline lurgis

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2011, 04:47:14 PM »
Probably sometime in 2006 I followed a link from rense.com to something on judicial inc. I found Judicial to be very interesting. Eventually I followed some of Judicial's outside links which at the time TFC was one.

It was TFC that first taught me about Khazar's and Ashkenazi which answered a lot of questions I had about "jews."

I found that I really enjoyed Eric Hufschmid and his take on things. No one was sadder than me when they split in I believe it was Aug or Sept. 2007.

I still like Hufschmid and follow his site although of course I don't agree with everything he says but to me he makes the most sense about a lot of things.

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2011, 05:02:45 PM »
Yeah, if we all stuck together we might have something.

Offline solmax

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2011, 05:33:51 PM »
The 2006 9/11 French Connection show with DBS, Hufschmid, and Bollyn was some of the best radio ever.
"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

- Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001