Author Topic: WTC7, ISS. Moon landing hoax and more....  (Read 3745 times)

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
Re: WTC7, ISS. Moon landing hoax and more....
« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2011, 08:29:32 AM »
My error writing '98 for '2008.  Sorry.

Maybe you get a different Mythbusters in Australia.  If so, link to it, please.

Stick with one subject at a time, please.  If you think the moon landings were fake, go to the forum I linked before and run it by the experts and see what they say, like I did. 

http://www.bautforum.com/forumdisplay.php/19-Conspiracy-Theories

I KNOW the official 911 story is untrue.  I know that with absolute 100% certainty.

Excuse me? This thread is about the moon landing and I was discussing that subject ... just from a different source ... like you pointing to another forum ... which I found to be a whole lot of topics that I didn't bother to search, it woiuld have taken too much time and I consider this forum more important.

I will however look for a link to the Oz mythbuster program.

Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 20, 2011, 12:00:22 AM »

The “Space Race” (Man on the Moon) a clever ruse.

What was the purpose of the so called “Space Race”?

We are told it is an effort to find out about the “roots of humanity” – to explore the worlds

outside our world in an effort to find out if we are the only life in the vast Universe and to

reach out boldly and go where no man has gone before.......

Let us consider these ideals in the cold hard light of day.

Do we really think the governments of the world care about finding the roots of

humanity? I doubt it – they do not even care about the humanity that is let alone what

may or may not be – the driving force behind any government is money.

Exploring other worlds? An impossible dream sown in the minds of the naive and

gullible by such fantasies as “Startrek” – the truth of the matter is that human travel in

outer space is impossible.

“Impossible?” you ask.

Yes it is impossible for humans to travel to distant worlds because our carbon based

bodies cannot withstand the journey.

The next nearest solar system is Alpha Centauri – a short hop of only 4 light years

away. And that is where the problem arises. 4 years away at the speed of light!!!

4 years away travelling at 300,000 kilometers per second (186,000 miles per

second)!!!!!!

To come to terms with the problem consider this. To sustain a crew of only two humans

for 4 years would require considerable logistics – food and water for a start – and the

crew could not simply sit in their seat for 4 years in a weightless environment – they

would need to exercise to maintain some muscle tone at least.

This would mean some sort of gym equipment – then there is the air supply – scrubbers

take up room and add weight.

Fuel – they need to maintain the correct course at 300,000 kilometers per second would

be critical – and the need to divert rapidly around various objects would mean a lot of

fuel would be required.

But what if they could not manoeuvre to miss objects? The space craft would need to be

constructed in such a way as to be able to withstand collisions with a great deal of the

space debris which we know exists out there. This means a heavy craft which means

more fuel. So the craft becomes quite a large one even for just a crew of two.

But then, consider this – the space craft is hurtling AWAY FROM EARTH at 300,000

kps – everything is going fine for a whole year – then a problem arises with some small

but critical piece of equipment – the crew must radio back to Earth for advice on how to

repair the equipment – it must be repaired or they cannot perform some crucial

manoeuvre – the call for help goes out – it now takes 1 full year for a radio signal to get

back to the Earth because they have been travelling at the speed of light for 1 year and

radio waves travel at the speed of light – so the signal arrives and a fix is sent straight

back to the crew – but it can never reach them because they are travelling away from it

at the same speed it is travelling toward them – even if they had stopped dead in the

position from which they sent the call for help it would have been 2 years before they

got their reply – and that is where the concept of space travel falls flat.

Travel at less than the speed of light means increased logistics in regard to food and

fuel means bigger craft means more weight means more fuel and the equations keep

adding – the only thing that cannot be added to is the life span of the crew.

Looked at logically travel to distant solar systems or Galaxies by humans is not an

option – so what is the true objective of the “space race”??

MONEY – the space race has been the most cleverly designed ruse employed to hide

the accumulations of trillions of $$$$ from the masses. A small part of the funds has

been “wasted” on such elaborate scams such as the “,manned lunar missions” and the

various phony probes sent to various locations in the solar system – the real money has

been spent on crucial space instruments and early warning systems which are

monitoring solar activity. But the BULK of the money sucked out of the pockets of the

masses has been spent building a fabulous “Space Ark” – the lifeboat of the Superus

Eligere – ISIS.

Money for the development of such things as IVF and cryogenics – as well as the

development of fantastic new materials and electronics that will ensure the ISIS

survives the coming Solar Mega Cycle peak.

The rest of it is just a pipe dream.

You want proof? If it was that easy the Superus Eligere would not have been able to get

away with their scheme for as long nor as well as they have.

But take a look at the start of the ruse – the “manned lunar missions” – who can prove

they were phony? No one unless they were able to land on the Moon and have a look

for the traces of those who were supposedly there before them – the “Apollo Astronots”.

All was well until China announced it was ready to launch men into space and were

going to land on the Moon. This created a massive wave of diplomatic activity – the US

president (Bush) rushed to China – suddenly the doors to the WTO were opened to

China – and the Chinese space program seeming turned to other pursuits.

But the best was yet to come – obviously the USA had become apprehensive that their

great lie was going to come unstuck – so it was time to wipe out all traces of men

having walked on the Moon.

December 7, 2005: Every lunar morning, when the sun first peeks over the dusty soil of

the moon after two weeks of frigid lunar night, a strange storm stirs the surface.

The next time you see the moon, trace your finger along the terminator, the dividing line

between lunar night and day. That's where the storm is. It's a long and skinny dust

storm, stretching all the way from the North Pole to the South Pole, swirling across the

surface, following the terminator as sunrise ceaselessly sweeps around the moon.

Never heard of it? Few have. But scientists are increasingly confident that the storm is

real.

The evidence comes from an old Apollo experiment called LEAM, short for Lunar Ejecta

and Meteorites. "Apollo 17 astronauts installed LEAM on the moon in 1972," explains

Timothy Stubbs of the Solar System Exploration Division at NASA's Goddard Space

Flight Center. "It was designed to look for dust kicked up by small meteorites hitting the

moon's surface."

LEAM's three-decade-old data are so intriguing, they're now being re-examined by

several independent groups of NASA and university scientists. Gary Olhoeft, professor

of geophysics at the Colorado School of Mines in Golden, is one of

them:

"To everyone's surprise," says Olhoeft, "LEAM saw a large number of ‘particles’

every morning, mostly coming from the east or west, rather than above or below,

and mostly slower than speeds expected for lunar ejecta."

Now a new scientific explanation is gaining traction. "It may be that LTPs are

caused by sunlight reflecting off rising plumes of electrostatically lofted lunar

dust," Olhoeft suggests.

All this matters to NASA because, by 2018 or so, astronauts are returning to the Moon.

Unlike Apollo astronauts, who never experienced lunar sunrise, the next explorers are

going to establish a permanent outpost. They'll be there in the morning when the storm

sweeps by.

The wall of dust, if it exists, might be diaphanous, invisible or possibly harmless. Or it

could be a real problem, clogging spacesuits, coating surfaces and causing hardware to

overheat.

Which will it be asks Stubbs? "We've still got a lot to learn about the Moon."

To me it is no coincidence that this “discovery” only came about after the Chinese

announced their plans to send men to the Moon.

Call it as you like – but I have to ask “how come such a phenomenon was not seen by

the numerous Astronots who previously “landed” on the Moon” – something like this

would have been exactly what the scientist would have been super keen on recording.

Is it simply a way for the Americans to cover up their great lie?

The dust storms wiping out all trace of human activity – all footprints covered – just the

debris of unmanned lunar landers left.

Seems the movie studio scenario is gaining credence
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline DrNope

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 20, 2011, 09:55:10 AM »
Yes it is impossible for humans to travel to distant worlds because our carbon based
bodies cannot withstand the journey.

Travel at lightspeed is theoretically impossible, but the closer to lightspeed one travels, the more time slows down for the traveler, relative to observers on earth. I won't go further into time dilation and the twin paradox at this point, but I will say that a speed of 10% of light, would seem reasonably doable in the near future, which would make the trip to Alpha Centauri about a 40 year one, with it appearing shorter for the astronaut.

Also, light and radio waves travel at the same speed, relative to ALL observers. So even with a ship traveling at lightspeed, a radio signal from it to earth would still travel to earth at 186,282mps. With a ship halfway to Alpha Centauri, a radio signal would take 2 years to reach earth, regardless of the ship's speed.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2011, 10:19:39 AM by DrNope »