Author Topic: WTC7, ISS. Moon landing hoax and more....  (Read 3793 times)

Offline DrNope

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: WTC7, ISS. Moon landing hoax and more....
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2011, 08:21:13 AM »
I know who you are and you did this in the previous forum using the same tactics. Isn't it time you grew up and stopped playing games?

No, you don't know who I am, if you think I'm someone you had issues with in a previous forum, although I'm hardly surprised that there have been others. I've never joined, or posted in, any other forum. I've posted on Occidental Dissent, IncogMan, TrutherGirls, and a few other blogs where one can post anonymously. But this is the only forum I've ever posted in, or joined. You again ass-u-me wrongly, as you often do.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 03, 2011, 07:47:45 AM »

Let's hear the jewish counter-argument.

Can we have a translation please Wag?
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 03, 2011, 08:51:58 AM »
Israeli Bedouin Village to Bring Jesus’ Second Coming.
Jesus appearing in full technicolor?

This is B.S.

Volksverdummung at its best!
Here's some better quality DUNG ... make sure you duck when is comes your way...

Thought there could never be a religion to replace all others (Christianity, Islam, Judaism)? One that all faiths would bow down before G-d ... THINK AGAIN. Founded in PERSIA (Iran) and Headquarters in ISRAEL?

Here it is ...The GLOBAL RELIGION

Welcome to the new world order

Bahá'í Faith

This article is about the generally recognized global religious community.

Seat of the Universal House of Justice, governing body of the Bahá'ís, in Haifa, Israel

The Bahá'í Faith is a monotheistic religion founded by Bahá'u'lláh in nineteenth-century Persia,*That's IRAN folks emphasizing the spiritual unity of all humankind ie hiding the true religion in the raiments of divine authority, "a wolf in sheep's clothing".. There are an estimated five to six million Bahá'ís around the world in more than 200 countries and territories.

In the Bahá'í Faith, religious history is seen to have unfolded through a series of divine messengers, each of whom established a religion that was suited to the needs of the time and the capacity of the people. These messengers have included Abraham, the Buddha, Jesus, Muhammad and others, and most recently the Báb and Bahá'u'lláh. In Bahá'í belief, each consecutive messenger prophesied of messengers to follow, and Bahá'u'lláh's life and teachings fulfilled the end-time promises of previous scriptures. Humanity is understood to be in a process of collective evolution, and the need of the present time is for the gradual establishment of peace, justice and unity on a global scale. Heavens! are they going to fulfill the Mayan 2012 prediction of world peace and stop the wars to prove they're omnipotent ... (then begin the control techniques while we're rejoicing)?

The word "Bahá'í" (pronounced /bəˈhaɪ/) is used either as an adjective to refer to the Bahá'í Faith or as a term for a follower of Bahá'u'lláh. The word is not a noun meaning the religion as a whole. It is derived from the Arabic Bahá’, meaning "glory" or "splendour". The term "Bahaism" (or "Baha'ism") has been used in the past, but the correct name of the religion is Bahá'í Faith.

http://www.tripwolf.com/en/guide/show/15996/Israel/The-Bahai-Holy-Places-in-Haifa

One of the few Bahai holy places new to the UNESCO world heritage list.

The Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa (Israel) and Western Galilee are inscribed for the testimony they provide to the Bahá’i’s strong tradition of pilgrimage and for their profound meaning for the faith. The property numbers 26 buildings, monuments and sites at 11 locations in Acre and Haifa, associated with the founders of the faith, among them the Shrine of the Bahá’u’lláh in Acre and the Mausoleum of the Báb in Haifa. It also includes houses, gardens, a cemetery and a large group of modern buildings in the neoclassical style that serve for administration, archives and a research centre.[UNESCO]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bah%C3%A1'%C3%AD_Faith

Laws

The laws of the Bahá'í Faith primarily come from the Kitáb-i-Aqdas, written by Bahá'u'lláh. The following are a few examples of basic laws and religious observances.

Prayer in the Bahá'í Faith consists of obligatory prayer and devotional (general) prayer. Bahá'ís over the age of 15 must individually recite an obligatory prayer each day, using fixed words and form. In addition to the daily obligatory prayer, believers are directed to daily offer devotional prayer and to meditate and study sacred scripture. There is no set form for devotions and meditations, though the devotional prayers written by the central figures of the Bahá'í Faith and collected in prayer books are held in high esteem. Reading aloud of prayers from prayer books is a typical feature of Bahá'í gatherings.

Backbiting and gossip are prohibited and denounced.

Adult Bahá'ís in good health should observe a nineteen-day sunrise-to-sunset fast each year from March 2 through March 20.

Bahá'ís are forbidden to drink alcohol or to take drugs, unless prescribed by doctors.

Sexual relationships are permitted only between a husband and wife, and thus premarital and homosexual sex are forbidden. Gambling is forbidden.

Fanaticism is forbidden.

Adherence to ritual is condemned, with the notable exception of the obligatory prayers.

Abstaining from partisan politics.

While some of the laws from the Kitáb-i-Aqdas are applicable at the present time and may be enforced to a degree by the administrative institutions, Bahá'u'lláh has provided for the progressive application of other laws that are dependent upon the existence of a predominantly Bahá'í society. The laws, when not in direct conflict with the civil laws of the country of residence, are binding on every Bahá'í, and the observance of personal laws, such as prayer or fasting, is the sole responsibility of the individual.

Kitáb-i-Aqdas http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kit%C3%A1b-i-Aqdas

The Kitáb-i-Aqdas[/] is a central book of the Bahá'í Faith written by Bahá'u'lláh, the founder of the religion. The work was written in Arabic under the Arabic title al-Kitābu'l-Aqdas, but it is commonly referred to by its Persian title, Kitáb-i-Aqdas, which was given to the work by Bahá'u'lláh himself. It is sometimes also referred to as The Aqdas, "the Most Holy Book", "the Book of Laws" and occasionally the Book of Aqdas.

It is usually stated that the book was completed around 1873, although there is evidence to suggest that at least some of the work was written earlier. Bahá'u'lláh had manuscript copies sent to Bahá'ís in Iran some years after the revelation of the Kitáb-i-Aqdas, and in 1890–91 he arranged for the publication of the original Arabic text of the book in Bombay, India. (hmm sometime around the time of the Protocols appearance)

The Kitáb-i-Aqdas is referred to as "the Mother-Book" of the Bahá'í teachings, and the "Charter of the future world civilization". It is not, however, only a 'book of laws': much of the content deals with other matters, notably ethical exhortations and addresses to various individuals, groups, and places. The Kitáb-i-Aqdas[/] also discusses the establishment of Bahá'í administrative institutions, (read 'organized') Bahá'í religious practices, laws of personal status, criminal law, ethical exhortations, social principles, miscellaneous laws and abrogations, and prophecies. Guess that means 'control, control, control, control, control, control, and more control

Bahá'u'lláh

Bahá'u'lláh (ba-haa-ol-laa,) "Glory of God"; 12 November 1817 – 29 May 1892), born Mírzá Ḥusayn-’Alí Núrí, was the founder of the Bahá'í Faith. He claimed to be the prophetic fulfilment of Bábism, a 19th-century outgrowth of Shí‘ism, but in a broader sense claimed to be a messenger from God referring to the fulfilment of the eschatological expectations of Islam, Christianity, and other major religions. Wow! who would have ever 'thought' that possible

Bahá'u'lláh taught that humanity is one single race and that the age has come for its unification in a global society. His claim to divine revelation resulted in persecution and imprisonment by the Persian and Ottoman authorities, and his eventual 24-year confinement in the prison city of `Akka, Palestine (present day Israel), where he died. He authored many religious works, most notably the Kitáb-i-Aqdas and the Kitáb-i-Íqán. In a completely luxuious and secret hide-away no doubt, for enough time so the masters could organize and people to martyrize him

There are two known photographs of Bahá'u'lláh. Outside of pilgrimage, Bahá'ís prefer not to view his photo in public, or even to display it in their private homes. Yeah! It's forbidden to look upon the face of G-d

Shrine of Bahá'u'lláh (In Israel)

Located in Bahjí near Acre, Israel, the Shrine of Bahá'u'lláh is the most holy place for Bahá'ís and represents their Qiblih, or direction of prayer. It contains the remains of Bahá'u'lláh and is near the spot where he died in the Mansion of Bahjí.

one of the most influential leaders of the Baha'i faith, the Hon. Dorothy W. Nelson, Senior Judge on the Ninth Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals

Bahai Blingdom of G-d

A simple nine-pointed star is generally used by Bahá'ís as a symbol of their Faith. The number nine has significance in the Bahá'í Revelation. Nine years after the announcement of the Báb in Shiraz, Bahá'u'lláh received the intimation of His mission in the dungeon in Teheran. Nine, as the highest single-digit number, symbolizes completeness. Since the Bahá'í Faith claims to be the fulfillment of the expectations of all prior religions, this symbol, as used for example in nine-sided Bahá'í temples, reflects that sense of fulfillment and completeness.

WATCH FOR IT! COMING TO A CITY NEAR YOU ....

Below  Australia. Chicargo. Delhi. Uganda. Germany

« Last Edit: January 03, 2011, 09:22:33 AM by Mystica »
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 03, 2011, 12:59:53 PM »
Here's some better quality DUNG ... make sure you duck when is comes your way...

Bahá'í Faith ~ all religions wrapped into one neat 'package'?

My Dad would say something like this:

Whether one is religious or not, the reality is that we are all born as atheists in the sense that we have no knowledge of who or what to worship until we are taught by others.

There is no reason to believe that a child could not be raised in a society where there no exposure to religion, but a thorough grounding in ethical values instead, and have that child grow up to lead a fulfilling and productive life.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline AngelOfLight

• Lieutenant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 03, 2011, 04:02:02 PM »
In the '60s, at the beginning of my journey into the wondrous New Age, I read about studies done on plants, by a polygraph expert, Clive Barker. He showed that plants reacted to thoughts, could sense pain and emotion in other life forms, and could even anticipate his intentions. Of course, it made me see plants in an entirely different light. Shortly after that, I was playing DeBussey's Reverie, for my nephrolepis exaltata, when I was overcome by the feeling that it was trying to communicate with me. As I spoke gently to it, I could swear that I saw it smile at me. That was the beginning of an incredible relationship. As time progressed, and we became closer, it blossomed into true love. We spent many long, happy evenings, discussing things like kirlian photography, and how fractals could amazingly mimic my darling fern's own innate beauty. But alas, it was not to be. A blight, which, try as I might, I could not cure, tragically took my fern from me. If only I'd known, if only I'd thought good thoughts at the very water I used for my dear fern, perhaps it wouldn't have ended so tragically.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ElJFYwRtrH4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ElJFYwRtrH4?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US</a>

Which one of those hippies are you  ;D
Judge me if you're with out sin!

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 03, 2011, 07:20:10 PM »
Bahá'í Faith ~ all religions wrapped into one neat 'package'?

A perfect 9 ...The star.. er circle is complete

My Dad would say something like this:

Whether one is religious or not, the reality is that we are all born as atheists in the sense that we have no knowledge of who or what to worship until we are taught by others.

There is no reason to believe that a child could not be raised in a society where there no exposure to religion, but a thorough grounding in ethical values instead, and have that child grow up to lead a fulfilling and productive life.

Profound and wise...I wish I could be so succint.

You have to wonder how we became civilized before the advent of the elite's religion?

Offline DrNope

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 04, 2011, 07:48:36 AM »
Which one of those hippies are you  ;D

I'm the guy with the hat.

This is 'religion' at it's most primitive, and a perfect example of why man will never be rid of it.  It's been with us since the very beginning, in one form or another. It's in our very nature. It's a biological, behavioral, natural drive, but people in here don't want to hear about that. They just want to shove it down the memory hole.

The part about plants and polygraphs in the earlier post was true. I goofed, with the name of the person conducting the experiments. It was Cleve Backster, not the name I originally mistakenly gave. I read about the experiments in the '70s, in Peter Tompkin's book, 'The Secret Life of Plants'. Secret? Hmm.... maybe plants have a hidden elite too.

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 04, 2011, 07:56:42 AM »
"WTC7, ISS. Moon landing hoax and more...."

Don't mix up the obviously fraudulent 911 attacks with other things like the Apollo missions.  This is what the disinfo agents do, as in "kooky conspiracy theories like 911 and big foot".

ww
"Hi, Mom, this is Mark Bingham!...you believe me don't you?"

Offline DrNope

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 04, 2011, 08:07:43 AM »
"WTC7, ISS. Moon landing hoax and more...."
Don't mix up the obviously fraudulent 911 attacks with other things like the Apollo missions.  This is what the disinfo agents do, as in "kooky conspiracy theories like 911 and big foot".

Are you trying to say that Israel wasn't behind the moon landing hoax?

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2011, 04:31:45 PM »
Are you trying to say that Israel wasn't behind the moon landing hoax?

If you think the Apollo missions were a hoax go to the BAUTforum and talk about it there.  Most of the people there are establishment sonsofbitches and some are government employees, but they are also very competent at debating this subject.   You might even be able to google up my old debates with them if you're interested, as I went over there a skeptic.  You can google "Ong Vs. The Moon People".  Ong was my old name.  I am still very open minded on this issue. My guess is that, yes they did go to the moon, but they are keeping a lot of it secret, and that has given rise to a  lot of the suspicions.  But yes, to give the devil their due, they are very good at defending the Apollo missions, and this is something you cannot find regarding the 911 hoax, that is anyone who can rationally and soberly defend the official 911 fairy tale.

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile

Offline DrNope

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 04, 2011, 07:17:28 PM »

If you think the Apollo missions were a hoax go to the BAUTforum and talk about it there.  Most of the people there are establishment sonsofbitches and some are government employees, but they are also very competent at debating this subject.   You might even be able to google up my old debates with them if you're interested, as I went over there a skeptic.  You can google "Ong Vs. The Moon People".  Ong was my old name.  I am still very open minded on this issue. My guess is that, yes they did go to the moon, but they are keeping a lot of it secret, and that has given rise to a  lot of the suspicions.  But yes, to give the devil their due, they are very good at defending the Apollo missions, and this is something you cannot find regarding the 911 hoax, that is anyone who can rationally and soberly defend the official 911 fairy tale.

Actually, I was just making a joke, but yeah I think the Apollo missions involved deception at some level. I've read posts by Ong, somewhere, but I can't remember where. Glad to know it's you.
Back in 1969, I thought there was something funny when I saw the TV footage and photos from the moon. The astronauts' motion just didn't seem to fit what was predicted by physics, and nearly every surface photo I've seen has one peculiar anomaly (not the lack of stars, either). IMO, the photos are fake, whether or not the landing was. I've seen nothing to convince me otherwise, since then, but I still keep looking.  If we could make the trip in the equipment that was claimed, why couldn't a space shuttle with proper mods, make the trip much more easily? It's like saying, sure, we crossed the continent on a bicycle 40 years ago, but now that we have the family station wagon, we can only make it to the county line..

Thanks for the link. I'm sure it'll be interesting.
The latest I've read on it are Dave McGowan's series of articles on the Apollo Missions, "Wagging the Moondoggie", at his website. He's funny, and pretty sarcastic.
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2011, 07:35:09 PM »
There's a lot of Apollo photos and video that were clearly made in a studio.  It's also hard to believe that NASA could pull that off back then, and later struggle with the Shuttle program.  It's much less believable that they made it to the moon but fabricated evidence to cover up what they found.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 05, 2011, 06:47:25 PM »
Actually, I was just making a joke, but yeah I think the Apollo missions involved deception at some level. I've read posts by Ong, somewhere, but I can't remember where. Glad to know it's you.
Back in 1969, I thought there was something funny when I saw the TV footage and photos from the moon. The astronauts' motion just didn't seem to fit what was predicted by physics, and nearly every surface photo I've seen has one peculiar anomaly (not the lack of stars, either). IMO, the photos are fake, whether or not the landing was. I've seen nothing to convince me otherwise, since then, but I still keep looking.  If we could make the trip in the equipment that was claimed, why couldn't a space shuttle with proper mods, make the trip much more easily? It's like saying, sure, we crossed the continent on a bicycle 40 years ago, but now that we have the family station wagon, we can only make it to the county line..

Thanks for the link. I'm sure it'll be interesting.
The latest I've read on it are Dave McGowan's series of articles on the Apollo Missions, "Wagging the Moondoggie", at his website. He's funny, and pretty sarcastic.
http://www.davesweb.cnchost.com/

" I've read posts by Ong, somewhere, but I can't remember where. Glad to know it's you."

Hiya, Doc!

Probably on the Pravda forum  I was there before I went to Liberty Forum. My giant old 911 thread is still there on Pravda's 911 board.  I carried it over to LF where it became their longest thread ever, same as it is on Pravda.

Yeah, there are a lot of puzzles about the Apollo missions all right, and as I said I am open minded about it and I don't know for sure either way.  If you do go over there to discuss your questions with the experts, post the link here.  It would be interesting to follow.

And here's the old Pravda forum thread, still there, relating my misadventures with the "moon people" re the veracity of the Apollo Missions:

"Did The USA really go to the moon? Ong vs. the Moon People"

http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?56192-Did-The-USA-really-go-to-the-moon-Ong-vs.-the-Moon-People

And here's my old thread on the Moon forum:

"Some questions I posed on another forum..."

http://www.bautforum.com/showthread.php/9147-Some-questions-I-posed-on-another-forum...?highlight=

Ong aka this 'n that

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 05, 2011, 06:47:42 PM »
For those of you who don't know what the symbols mean around the 9 pointed star Here is a list of all the religions the Bahai faith encompasses.

In other words every major religion in the world.

The circle of religions from the top to the right

1st (Top) point of star ... Bahai

2nd point ... Islam

3rd point ... Christianity

4th point ... Jusaism

5th point ... Jainism

6th point ... Shinto

7th point ... Sikhism

8th point ... Hindu

9th point ... Buddhism

If this doesn't convince you of the controlling influence of religion then nothing will. Why else are they introducing a one world religion if they don't need it?

The Bahai faith was founded in the mid 19th century so the 'plot' was hatched and grew over a period of around 260 years and probably on the 'drawing board' for longer than that.

http://www.religionfacts.com/bahai/history.htm

History of the Bahá'í Faith
The Bahá'í Faith was founded in Iran in the mid-19th century by Mirza Hoseyn 'Ali Nuri, who is known as Bahá'u'lláh (Arabic: "Glory of God").

Historical and Religious Context
As Christianity was born out of Judaism and Buddhism grew out of Hinduism, the Bahá'í Faith has its roots in Shi'ite Islam. A major doctrine of "Twelver" Shi'ite Islam is the expected return of the 12th imam (successor of Muhammad), who will renew religion and guide the faithful.

The Báb
In 1844, Mirza 'Ali Mohammad of Shiraz in Iran proclaimed the imminent appearance of a new messenger of God who would overturn old beliefs and customs and usher in a new era. He identified himself as the forerunner of this prophet, assuming the title of "the Báb" (Persian: "Gateway").

The Báb's teachings quickly spread throughout modern-day Iran, provoking strong opposition from both the Shi'ite Muslim clergy and the government. The Báb was arrested and, after several years of incarceration, was executed by a firing squad in 1850. Large-scale persecutions of his adherents, the Babis, followed and ultimately cost 20,000 people their lives.

Bahá'u'lláh
One of the Báb's earliest and most ardent disciples was Mirza Hoseyn 'Ali Nuri, who had assumed the name of Bahá'u'lláh (Persian: "Glory of God") when he renounced his social standing and joined the Babis.

Bahá'u'lláh was arrested in 1852 and jailed in Tehran. During his imprisonment, he realized he was the prophet whose coming had been predicted by the Bab.

He was released in 1853 and exiled to Baghdad, where his leadership revived the Babi community. In 1863, shortly before being moved by the Ottoman government to Constantinople, Bahá'u'lláh declared to his fellow Babis that he was the messenger of God foretold by the Bab. An overwhelming majority of Babis acknowledged his claim and thenceforth became known as Bahá'ís.

Bahá'u'lláh was subsequently confined by the Ottomans in Adrianople (now Edirne, Turkey) and then exiled to Acre in Palestine (now ' Akko, Israel).

20th Century
Before Bahá'u'lláh died in 1892, he appointed his eldest son, 'Abd ol-Baha (1844–1921), to be the leader of the Bahá'í community and the authorized interpreter of his teachings. 'Abd ol-Baha actively administered the movement's affairs and spread the faith to North America, Europe, and other continents. He appointed his eldest grandson, Shoghi Effendi Rabbani (1897–1957), as his successor. (NB. "appointed" leaders)

The Bahá'í faith underwent a rapid expansion beginning in the 1960s, and by the late 20th century it had more than 150 national spiritual assemblies (national governing bodies) and about 20,000 local spiritual assemblies worldwide.

Persecution in Iran
Since the Bahá'í Faith's birth, it has faced resistance and persecution from Iran. Many Bahá'ís, including the Bab, have become martyrs or imprisoned by the Iranian government.

As is often the case, the persecution has arisen from a combination of religious and social factors. Religiously, many Shi'ite Muslims regard the Bahá'í Faith as an Islamic heresy. Objectionable beliefs of the Bahá'ís include the idea that there are more prophets to come after Muhammad, that the Qur'an has been upstaged by Bahá'u'lláh's writings, that women should play an active role in society, that there is no importance of the holy war (jihad), and that clergy are not essential due to increased literacy.

A major social factor leading to persecution of Bahá'ís is their emphasis on education, which places them in prominent occupations in society. This power and influence can be seen as threatening by the majority. Bahá'ís also deny the authority of Shi'ite jurisprudence and therefore the essence of Iran's government.

Anti-Bahá'í sentiment increased under Ayatollah Khomeini. Although oppression slightly lessened in late 1988, Bahá'ís were still being accused of prostitution since their marriages are viewed as illegitimate, of spying since some of their conferences were in foreign cities, and of being Zionist supporters since their headquarters are in Haifa, Israel. Many Bahá'ís were arrested, tortured and executed.

The Bahá'í Faith Today
Today, the Bahá'í Faith has as many as 7 million followers worldwide and is the second-most widely distributed religion after Christianity.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2011, 08:10:40 PM »

If you think the Apollo missions were a hoax go to the BAUTforum and talk about it there.  Most of the people there are establishment sonsofbitches and some are government employees, but they are also very competent at debating this subject.   I am still very open minded on this issue. My guess is that, yes they did go to the moon, but they are keeping a lot of it secret, and that has given rise to a  lot of the suspicions.  But yes, to give the devil their due, they are very good at defending the Apollo missions, and this is something you cannot find regarding the 911 hoax, that is anyone who can rationally and soberly defend the official 911 fairy tale.

The book "Dark moon" throws up a lot of good evidence that they filmed the moon landing in a studio, as well as the video in the initial post for this thread ... and although I can't produce the TV program "Big, Bigger, Biggest" in here, it too proved the moon lnding had to be a hoax because the suits they supposedly wore were not enough protection for passing through the radiation of the Van Allan belt, and the suits have been remade more protective for the astronots working on the ISS.

And just recently the Mythbusters did a show concerning a rock supposedly filmed on the moon and they declared the moon landing 'busted' because they proved that a stone casting TWO shadows going in different directions was just not possible in the daytime moon shots ... and then there are the shoe prints ... ad infinitum.

There are just too many holes in the moon landing story to be believed.

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2011, 08:23:10 PM »
""And just recently the Mythbusters did a show concerning a rock supposedly filmed on the moon and they declared the moon landing 'busted' because they proved that a stone casting TWO shadows going in different directions was just not possible in the daytime moon shots ... and then there are the shoe prints ... ad infinitum."

I don't like to be put in the position of doing those BAUT forum peoples' (my adversaries for the most part) work for them, but it is all too obvious and easily shown that you are putting forth disinfo.  Here's the results of that "recent" (1998) Mythbuster show, and it's the exact opposite of what you said:

http://mythbustersresults.com/nasa-moon-landing

Again, I strongly object to this disinfo trying to link up OBVIOUS HOAXES like the official 911 cover story with this that and the other thing.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 08:45:03 PM by Werewolf »

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2011, 08:30:00 PM »
"And just recently the Mythbusters did a show concerning a rock supposedly filmed on the moon and they declared the moon landing 'busted' because they proved that a stone casting TWO shadows going in different directions was just not possible in the daytime moon shots ..."

THIS IS THE EXACT OPPOSITE OF WHAT MYTHBUSTERS ACTUALLY SAID!!!

[Myth:]One of the NASA photos is fake because the shadows of the rocks and lunar lander are not parallel.

busted [meaning they're saying the myth is untrue]

The Mythbusters built a small-scale replica of the lunar landing site based on the photograph, using reflective sand similar to that found on the Moon, and a single light to represent the Sun. Next, they took a photo which was exactly the same as the NASA photo, including the differing shadows. The Mythbusters explained that the shadows were not parallel because of the way the light falls on the Moon’s natural topography.

ww
« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 08:42:56 PM by Werewolf »

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2011, 03:29:34 AM »
""And just recently the Mythbusters did a show concerning a rock supposedly filmed on the moon and they declared the moon landing 'busted' because they proved that a stone casting TWO shadows going in different directions was just not possible in the daytime moon shots ... and then there are the shoe prints ... ad infinitum."

I don't like to be put in the position of doing those BAUT forum peoples' (my adversaries for the most part) work for them, but it is all too obvious and easily shown that you are putting forth disinfo.  Here's the results of that "recent" (1998) Mythbuster show, and it's the exact opposite of what you said:

Again, I strongly object to this disinfo trying to link up OBVIOUS HOAXES like the official 911 cover story with this that and the other thing.

According to the site you give it was a 2008 episode shown not 1998... however checking the 2010 schedule there was no Moon landing episode listed.

I have no idea how far back our episodes are delayed here in Oz as they don't give the dates of the episodes ... However there is nothing in the summary given in the site provided that relates to the episode I saw about 3 weeks ago of the ONE rock showing TWO shadows at different angles, (nothing about parallel shadows of rocks and moonlander) ... the mythbusters took a pic of the rock just as it appeared in the original film with only one light source (as on the moon with reflective sand) and it showed ONE shadow ... they then repeated the shot with a second source of light (like a studio light) and it showed TWO different angled shadows, and declared the original pic "busted"

Anyway there is enough other evidence that points to it being a hoax ... even by NASA in their ISS episode regarding the space suits. And who knows if the summary has been shown to reflect a more partriotic outcome, only those who SAW the episode would know the difference ... wouldn't be the first time the elite have influenced an outcome.

The idiots think we all suffer from short term memory loss. They rely on the adage that the old die and the young forget.

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2011, 06:02:02 AM »
My error writing '98 for '2008.  Sorry.

Maybe you get a different Mythbusters in Australia.  If so, link to it, please.

Stick with one subject at a time, please.  If you think the moon landings were fake, go to the forum I linked before and run it by the experts and see what they say, like I did. 

http://www.bautforum.com/forumdisplay.php/19-Conspiracy-Theories

I KNOW the official 911 story is untrue.  I know that with absolute 100% certainty.