Author Topic: * Posters excellent Quotes ~ saved by Thomaspain (LF & Freedom Portal)  (Read 2616 times)

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
We were all misled by the Jewish media for most of our lives. We have only awakened to the truth
because of the exposures on the Internet.

The feelings of regret and betrayal evoked by the following statement haunt me. Because of its
aptness I use it often.

“After a lifetime of believing most of my earlier education it has become necessary in later life to
re-learn virtually all of world history.” ..................Judson- LF

AaaBanana- LF

The present is the most important moment of your life and it'll remain so til your last breath...

Aeryn Sun- LF

You keep confusing your fantasy fairy tale, which was plagiarized by the Hebrews from the
Babylonians, who originally stole it from the Summerians, with reality.

Akerbeltz- LF

People need to peel the onion of truth, layer by layer. If you cut it to show them the core, their eyes
will become obscured with tears, and they won't see it.

amalgamy- NOLAJBS

It's tough to remember sometimes that the goyim still consider Jews as God's gift instead of
Moloch's skid marks.

america- NOLAJBS

Saving one jewish child from their parents is like saving a baby cancer cell.

Every Jew will benefit from having Israel and being the superpower of the world.

BinkyClowner- LF

a wise person can extract the truth from a mountain of lies without letting the mountain spoil it.

Intelligent people come to the realization that one should never argue with an idiot because an
idiot will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience

bluegrass- LF

You tear apart the baby's rattle and see what makes the noise inside, but there is a veil covering
the unseen world which not the strongest man, nor even the united strength of all the strongest
man that ever lived, could tear apart. Only faith, fancy, poetry, love, romance can push aside that
curtain and view and picture the supernal beauty and glory beyond.

You tear apart the baby's rattle and see what makes the noise inside, but there is a veil covering
the unseen world which not the strongest man, nor even the united strength of all the strongest
man that ever lived, could tear apart. Only faith, fancy, poetry, love, romance can push aside that
curtain and view and picture the supernal beauty and glory beyond.

It was only in the 20th century that American laws on age of consent began edging up. For most
of the country, you could legally screw a 10 year old. It was 7 in Delaware. We're only a few
generations removed from legal pedophilia.

change- NOLAJBS

The jew is like Dracula, shape shifting and morphing into what ever floats your boat. He has made
elaborate rituals for lying and cheating and avoiding the "bind" of a public oath - that is amazing
duplicity where a group of people can take sin and sociopathic/anti-human behavior and make it
into a religion, tradition and culture.

I mean that is AMAZING. Do you have ANY idea what you are dealing with?

Chewbacca- NOLAJBS & LF

As Ive said many times before, we all need to get up at the same time and run this rodent out. We
need to plan a day and spread it all over the net and then do it again until it starts a wildfire. If we
dont we will be slaves and Im not exaggerating. We are simply letting the media and whatever hype
there is out there stop us from doing it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing this. Whats
more wrong is we don't.

"Follow the money" ends when it reaches the jews even though its who you find every single time.

Anyone is capable of falling for the Jew lies, but you are personally responsible when you hear the
truth and don't investigate it thoroughly. You aren’t ignorant then, but a traitor.

The object is to get through this life,  save as many people you can with the truth and never stop
seeking it.

coberst- LF

The only thing we have to fear is ignorance and tigers. All of the forces of propaganda can penetrate
only as far as we allow them to penetrate into our lives. We cannot be knowledgeable about everything
and thus will probably be brainwashed sometimes but we can, if we are able to arouse our curiosity,
guard our most precious concerns from blatant manipulation by others.

Curtalus- LF

Question all things and trust none of the 'truths' that you are told.

Lets be fair: We of the Western Races have our own scumbags and dirtbags as well, but we do not
have them in such numbers, nor do we think of fooling others as a point of honor, nor do we as an
organized community cover for and protect them from the law.

The basic reality is that we are different than the jew, and simply cannot live with them in any thing but
superficial peace. This is not about hate or even dislike but about a calm ability to look at what has
been and think,"man this does not work out. Let us change this and not be with them."

Same goes for the other kinds, creeds, and types of the planet. Westerners are simply incompatible
with them, on a social moral level, and it will be best for all to be apart from each other. If I must be
called a hater because I value me, mine and our kinds culture, achievements, and values more than
others; then I am a hater, since that will not change to avoid hurting anyones feelings.

Since frankly I think that this girlish manner of not wanting to make waves is exactly what got us here
to begin with, and it is time that the failed adaptation is simply cast off and a new better one is learned
or relearned as the case might be.

D Joyce- LF

The evidence of criminality falls in ever deepening piles, at the feet of the citizens, yet they hold their
nose and continue on.

Eddy- LF

Every nation, race, religion in the world lies by exaggerating about how evil their enemies are,
exaggerating their own victimization, and downplaying or denying their own dirty deeds.

E_T- LF

During the Judeo Bolshevik reign of Russia, Clause 74 of the Soviet Union Criminal Code was
enacted making so-called antisemitism punishable by death.

E_T- boondocks

Israeli President Shimon Peres: The world has no choice - if nuclear weapons reach the hands
of terrorists, it will be impossible to rule the world," he said.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1018859.html

EyeBelieve- LF

Wow, all of a sudden I see a new angle to Pinocchio...a spoiled brat who thinks he can get away with
all his lies but the Nose gives him away. Even though he can walk & talk, Pinocchio isn't quite human.

Fenelon- LF

Race denotes a genetic heritage with unmistakable physical characteristics that show the general
geographic orientation of one's ancestors.

It is certainly inherited, and certainly real.

If people understood the extent of Jewish control, the rage of the mob could become homicidal. So
exposing the TRUTH about it is equivalent to advocating genocide, so far as it interests the Jews.
After all, they decide what people will hear in the press and in the schools.

THERE IS NOTHING MORE DANGEROUS THAN PERSONAL INITIATIVE: if it has genius behind it,
such initiative can do more than can be done by millions of people among whom we have sown
discord.

FerricWebcaesar- LF

A true Christian has to assume Jesus knew he had only three years and that he was bright enough
to prioritize his teachings and therefore he gave his most important points in the time allotted.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 08:43:44 PM by sushigirl »
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
Re: * Posters excellent Quotes ~ saved by Thomaspain (LF & Freedom Portal)
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 07:07:03 PM »
Flat Headed Russian- NOLAJBS

A fine source for the study of the Protocols:
http://www.churchoftrueisrael.com/protocols/

FrankDialogue- NOLAJBS

So, as either Laconas or Wag mentioned a few days ago, it will take at least a generation for America to recover from this mess, as it took a generation to slide into the pit.

Forums are a difficult vehicle for consistent high quality content, because by their nature, they tend to be 'anarchistic' or perhaps 'democratic'.

But, we can say for certain that the Phariosees & Saducees are the 'spiritual seed' of what are today's 'Jews'...'Judean' can simply refer to an inhabitant of the Roman Province of Judea at that time...There were also 'Idumeans' who were a mixed tribe of Samaritans, Caananites and others who adopted the religion of the Pharisees...But there were remnants of the 12 Tribes still left in Palestine...Jesus himself was a descendant of the Tribe of Judah, but he was an Israelite, not a Jew...Saul of Tarsus, Apostle Paul, was also an Israelite, from the Tribe of Benjamin...So, as I said, one must be careful....Today's Palestinians might very well be descendants of the Israelites, as opposed to the Khazars who make a counterfeit claim.

Boy, you guys and the damn Jews!...well, I'll try to address a few points...as far as Jesus Christ, He also said words to this effect '...while I Am with you, you have lacked for nothing...but, now, if you have a cloak, go sell it and buy a sword...'...so let's not make Jesus out a pussy with 'turn the other cheek'...

the solution to the problem of a 'bully' or an 'intruder' is simply to confront and deal with him as quickly and directly as possible; usually words & a show of intent will be enough to disuade, if done with conviction...if not, then get ready to fight...now, if you want to fight the Jews, first step would be to neutralize Israel...then, to free ourselves from the banking system that they appear to dominate, by issuing our own money...then, don't buy anything from any of the major retailers, and also don't buy anything coming from the corporate 'entertainment' complex...this would be he start...are you up to it, and do you think it's possible?...but, first step, disengage from the state of Israel (and get ready for war with them).

FrontierJustice- NOLAJBS & Freedom Portal

You're wasting your time nit-picking on people when you could be uniting people and/or exposing the criminal network of the jews.

Beauty, innocence, joy, heroism, honor in the end they'll prevail.

When jews can't stand the heat, they resort to their own predictable form of sadomasochistic reactionism (flamboyant self loathing). They want you to smell the stench they live with themselves every day of their lives. It's a gift to their brethren and their own sick way to cope by drowning out the voice of truth ringing in their ears. They are drowning in their own crimes and psychoses. And the only life ring they see, is to drown you and me.

There are so many genuine people out there, everywhere, still just looking for each other.

I've heard quite a few people over the years say "I'm not racist, I just hate everyone equally". This is a jew-inspired philosophy. Don't dilute the blame, serve it where it's due. I'd rather be considered a racist, screw it. At least you'd be being more honest and accurate. Eventually 'racism' ceases to be racism, and is just simple intuition -- maybe one day America and the rest of western civilization will re-learn this little fact of life.

GovernmentMule- NOLAJBS

But Ive said this before and I will say it again, the jews are not our worst enemy. The white traitors that work ceaselessly with the jews and on their behalf, to coddle them and deliver ever more power into their greedy claws are our worst enemies.

grease monkey- LF

Attempting honest debate with liars is like picking fly shit out of pepper with boxing gloves on...you get nowhere.
Straussians will shapeshift into ANYTHING, as long as power comes with it.

GREENATTICRAT- LF

A parasite invades a host quite different from its own being. Its only purpose is to gain sustenance from that reservoir of energy , usually permitting its host to live just long enough so it can reproduce. Its spawn then invades other convenient energy sources and repeats the cycle. It gives no useful return to its host, which is drained of life and then discarded. Our nation has been invaded and infected by such parasites - both at the political and social levels.

Our internal, DOMESTIC security, health and well-being are thereby put at great imminent risk of disintegration and eventual total destruction. We shall be destroyed from within by such parasitic elements long before any FOREIGN threat can defeat us, unless the people arise from their slumber and purge the nation of the vampire that has set its death-hold upon us. Self-defense and survival of our country and its original ideals are precisely what that OATH of ALLEGIANCE demands of us. There are those of us who took that OATH as a life-long commitment to defend this nation and our fellow citizens - regardless of any consequences to our own well-being

gromit-NOLAJBS

I look at this whole jewish thing much like the 'italian' mafia is presented in the movies. There are likely many different families and they all have their mitts in different 'rackets'. Some will herd the goyim in different geographical regions, some will focus on banking, some will focus on blackmailing heads of states in various countries, others will devise tax schemes to siphon money from the goys, and then there are the big jew ops to take down wtc and start wars. In this case they are stepping on others turf, killing good tax paying goys and ruining economies. Thats why we have carl cameron exposing amdocs etc and other jews pointing out rothschild etc

Heretic- LF

Judaism is a vampire. Islam a werewolf. Judaism is gonorrhea, Islam is Syphlis. There is no choice between either

The Arabs are buying up the U.S., the already own over 7% of our National Debt 30% of our economy and have 1 trillion dollars in our banks, which would collapse if they yanked the money.

The U.S. of A has the same problem with Latins from South of the Border.. They too flee a dysfunctional culture that can't provide them with basic sustenance, and when they arrive in the new host, after getting their feet and rebuilding their own energies, they set about the task of transforming their new host into a replica of the old corpse

impatient- LF

If the human mind did not have racial characteristics the cultures that different groups produced would not be distinctive.

Jenifer Johnson- NOLAJBS & LF

The concept of race originated with Judaism, an organized religion of collectivism, as in "born a Jew". The concept of race is false, so the dogma of Judaism is also false. The only objective of "born a Jew", was to create the collectivist mentality, in order for the controllers to use the useful idiot as cannon fodder for their collectivist objective of the group control, which is nothing more than criminality.

The basic axiom that establishes right from wrong for interaction between individuals, is objectively established: no one has the right to violate another's individual rights and sovereignty. One has the right to act as long as they don't violate another's individual rights and sovereignty.

Adulthood; which is a concept of self-control. It is the only legitimate system of control. Looking for external control to run one's life, is one that is living in a state of perpetual adolescent, which is a permanent crutch that religion is designed to supply. Get off your mother tit!

Any law or method that takes away another's freedom of choice, is a violation of their individual rights and sovereignty, making it criminal.

Reality is the only thing that exists. All we have is perception (concept) of reality. A concept only exists in one's mind, where in order for a concept to exist, the concept has to be true (reality).

joeschmuck- LF

We keep coming back to the following quote but there is no other that better describes the awakening and the resultant backlash we are currently witnessing:

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win."

John de Nugent- NOLAJBS

Although I am NOT a regular Christian -- while revering Christ and His real teachings as I perceive them without the filter of Saul, a known Sanhedrin agent who dragged Christians off in chains and I think then went deep undercover as a very sudden convert and then commandeered the burgeoning infant Christianity to rejudaize this coming world religion that Bishop Marcion wanted to totally break away from judaism -- I suppose I have a naturally Christian temperament.

The South had as much right to leave the Union as a wife has to leave an abusive husband. A total right.

The little Jews are often not "in on" the conspiracy at all. Their crime is to acquiesce in what their leaders do.
Once you understand the Jews, their bag of tricks is small, old, shopworn, unchanging, and is based entirely on the myth that we are all oblivious to how meager the contents of their little black bag of evil are.

And that is why -- since 1963, since Kennedy was gunned down with impunity -- we have had only puppet presidents. (When Nixon forgot his role, they took him down with Watergate.)
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 08:37:06 PM by sushigirl »
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 08:19:27 PM »
Judson- LF & NOLAJBS

Try to remember this: "The Law is the Weapon ~ the Courtroom the Battlefield ~ the Judge is Your Enemy
Your Lawyer is an Enemy Spy".

After a lifetime of believing most of my earlier education it has become necessary in later life to re-learn virtually all of world history.

The rigid adherence to ideology -- any ideology -- ultimately makes its adherents stupid.

It is not supremacist or racist to acknowledge that the African or Asian mind could not conceive of the Magna Carta or the American Bill of Rights ... it is just that the long history of these people have never shown any proclivity to construct any such social contract among its citizens.

It is no longer any doubt that the so-called "gas-chambers" at Auschwitz are phonies and crude reconstructions made after the war. What remains now is how to affect the necessary re-education of the masses of unwitting people who have succumbed to the holocaust propaganda put out by the Jews.

How to explain the simple reality of the big lie of the zionists to someone who believes that the poor Jews were unduly persecuted is no small effort ... the fame of holocaust has been spread far and wide and it is surely believed by millions of Americans. In fact, anyone who does not believe in the holocaust is looked upon as someone who is either stupid or insane ... a typical response before the first words are exchanged would be " how can anyone deny all of those bodies shown stacked up like cord-wood"? Trying to explain this scenario to a typical history channel viewer is like trying to explain physics to a third-grader ... a very challenging task.

The sheer amount of ignorance is astounding and seems to loom as far as the eye can see or the mind to comprehend. If one cannot teach, then all of the knowledge possible will not persuade that skeptic, that one who has blindly accepted and believed the horrible holocaust stories which have been shown on his TV or printed in his history books. The future of the free world is hanging in the balance, the forces of tyranny with their hate crimes and thought control are trying to destroy what is left of free men and women.

Jews are such despicable creatures ... they fool the public into believing they are just another religion, when in reality they are the most politicially-prone racial group around. They are the most successful supremacists around.

Another item to say something about is this. If Israel is ever removed perchance, just what would become of these Ashkanazis who now rule there? No doubt the Sephardics could blend with the Palestinians and live in peace under a one state solution, but these European power-hungry thugs, i.e. Ashkanazis, could never find peace among anyone, including themselves. They are almost a species of devils, forever meddling and mongering for never-ending war it seems.

JustStopIt- LF

No matter who you vote for, the government always gets elected.

Laconas- NOLAJBS

Tell me who your God is and I'll tell you who you are.

I think the first step is to educate as many people as possible about Judaism.

Anti-Semitism is a disease one catches from J-ws.

Circumcision eliminates blushing, shame, and guilt Old Polish saying

larsmhansen(Boston)- WindowSecurity.com

Is there anybody listening? Is there anyone that sees what's going on?
Read between the lines, criticize the words they're selling
Think for yourself and feel the walls Become sand beneath your feet

LoneWolf- NOLAJBS

The greatest threat to their plans is nationalism, whether with a Republican form of government or, in the case of Germany, a socialist model. Even fascist nationalism would be a threat to their agenda. I think it's becoming imperative that nationalism be returned to life. In the cases of the united States a return to state sovereignty is required. In the case of the colony of Canada it's citizens need to recognize that provinces are not sovereign, that it's federal government is merely an agency for the Crown and under such an arrangement it's size is inimical to it's people's interests. Serious consideration needs to given to further segmentation.

m astera- LF

Those who really care about spirit eventually must leave kindergarten.

mallard- NOLAJBS

What people fail to realize, because there is nothing really there to compare it with, is the difference it would have made (in terms of development) if those who have been displaced by Jews in key 'public service' positions hadn't been displaced ... to start with. They cannot be identified as a class, even though there are so many (forgotten) individual stories to tell.

We're talking about the need to adjust the statute of limitations to ever investigate this phenomenon of aggressive assumption of undue authority, because it's been going on for 40-50 years.

max 108- LF

For me, everyday behavior serves as a good indicator of someone's moral and spiritual standing. And the indicator of the value of a particular religion is the behavior of it's followers. Don't tell me how great your religion is if your people have been killing and looting in the name of your god for many centuries. That pretty much applies to all Abrahamic religions.

Mystica- NOLAJBS

It is what religion is all about ... It stops us from delving into our real spirituality and keeps the elite in control of our 'thoughts'. No 'cleric' wants his congregation to know that he is NOT unique or that he hasn't got superior knowledge, and no elite wants us to outnumber them in the thought processes.

Never respond to emails offering pornography or sex; never click on links they provide. Intelligence agencies may be using them to lure and trap dissidents (e.g. on charges of "sex with a minor" or "being in possession of child pornography").

Mordecai Vanunu was lured by a "honey trap", after which he was jailed solitary for 18 years; and he never even got the honey. Don't try to fight the government with guns - that just gives them an excuse for getting rid of you. Your most potent weapon is information - that's what Big Brother is really scared of.

NinpoReloaded- NOLAJBS

'The limitation of riots, moral questions aside, is that they cannot win and their participants know it. Hence, rioting is not revolutionary but reactionary because it invites defeat. It involves an emotional catharsis, but it must be followed by a sense of futility.'

NOLAJBS- NOLAJBS

The mainstream media has been a huge success. Now, the final frontier for them to acquire is the Internet. This is where "Leaderless Resistance" *must* be applied.

no_name- LF

"Mosquitos (you know, those micro-jews with wings")

Old Times- NOLAJBS

We need to take back the govt, but the media will never let it happen. We cannot simply take over the media because at this point people still want to be lied to.

I don't know what the answer is, just keep waking everybody we can up. But we should have enough souls already. The time is either now or soon.

petewagner33- LF

Bankers reach for war like a carpenter reaches for his hammer.

Jews tend to be of dubious character. Their kneejerk reaction is to attack anybody who points out their tribal immorality. They'll later repeat the same accusation as if it were some great introspective revelation. Their ego is unmatched.

Pogo- LF

Virtually every story about the Jewish Holocaust presents challenges to the laws of physics, of chemistry, of architecture, of biology and of logic.

Polak- LF

Polak writes: "On the 10th day of Christmas, Abe's Tay Sachs related paranoia brought to him:

10. Restarting the Peace Process
9.   The Iranian Nuclear Threat
8.   The Myth of Jewish Control
7.   Ahmadinejad Continues to Incite
6.   Boycotts Continue to Target Israel
5.   Religion & Politics
4.   Immigration Debate in the Spotlight
3.   UN Report Card
2.   Anti-Semitic Attitudes at Home and Abroad
1.  Vatican Prayer for Conversion of Jews

Well, yes, in a way, it's like the tapeworm proclaiming its intellectual superiority over the host. The tapeworm was able to take advantage of the host and thrive on the host surely proves the tapeworm is smarter than the host.

At the end, this is nothing but an ancient game of Jewish feudalism, intended to keep little Jews ruled by their ADLs even if it gets them killed again and again.

JEWISH WEAKNESSES

5. No matter how strong the enemy is, he always has some Achilles heel. The Jewish fanatics actually have more of them than most

A. Extreme paranoia – this has been used to defeat them many times in the past, including their recent adventures in Eastern Europe. The whole essence of being a Jew is living in the constant fear that all people around you trying to get you (this paranoia is cultivated by Jewish leaders to have absolute control over the communes). The paranoia thing is a wonderful button to push – you can have lots of fun doing it. Once the paranoia is properly cultivated and tweaked, “the targets” panic, snitch on one another, accuse one another of treason, etc.

B. A Jew should always obey his leaders and never, ever rebel against them. On the surface it sounds like a strength, but it actually is (like any absolute/dogmatic rule) a tremendous weakness. All the potential foes have to do is to get to the leaders and the “leaders” would quickly deliver their flock to the slaughter. Jewish Councils of Elders (Judenrat) delivered millions to gas chambers to save their own skin before first rebellions occurred. Historically, the societies that cultivate the rebellion have much higher survival rate that those who cultivate extreme obedience to totalitarian rulers.

C. Due to fear of others and the religious rules (one cannot walk more than 2000? Feet on Sabbath – they cannot live more than 2000 feet from the Synagogue) the Jews always live together, typically in or close to large cities. The non-religious ones still live in their own little communes. Scattered hillbillies, rednecks, and other creatures that prefer privacy to closeness of a commune have thousands times higher probability of survival in any kind of civil unrest.

D. The Jewish strength is fanaticism and single-mindedness of a commune not individualism or intelligence. The Jewish communes do however produce some exceptional individuals – this is not because they are free and open-minded but precisely because they are not. If you have a trace of intelligence and see what your future is (a slave to the leaders of a commune), this provides quite a motivation to break out – a do-it-or-die kind of thing. The escapees from the communes were some of the most brilliant people the world has produced – islands in the sea - torn apart by hatred by their own people (from whom they had to run) and the hatred by the non-Jews (who rarely understood what the communes were about). Never alienate the escapees – they can be your best allies. Criticize the commune not the Jews.

6. Once the enemy subverted the free press and publishing business this does not mean at all that the game is over. Quite the contrary – it becomes much more elaborate and interesting – if you know how to play and are willing to do that. Stalinism was defeated not in-spite of total subversion of the press and publishing but BECAUSE of it. Let me explain – if all what you are allowed to do is praise your leader and criticize his enemies – you do that. But you over-praise “the leader” so much that it becomes an insane parody and soon he does not know who is genuinely praising him and who is ridiculing him.

He will eventually strike in frustration and destroy most of his loyal followers while leaving the (more intelligent) jokers intact. As to criticizing “the enemy” – you do that by assigning “your leader’s” attributers to his enemies. Soon you will find yourself writing detailed history of “your leader’s” stupidity without anybody being able to do anything about it – who would be suicidal enough to even suggest that this wonderful critique of the “evil enemy of the people” is really about your own “noble leader?” All of this was done BEFORE internet with its anonymity and world-wide reach.

Ponce- LF

"When the truth comes into the light, the lies will hide in the dark"

Proemio- NOLAJBS

If you have to engage the opposition, learn how to speak over their head, directly to the gallery. It's easy and very effective. In fact, it's likely the only thing worth learning from them without becoming them.

Protruth- LF

To a jew, if it's worth commenting on it's worth lying about.

How long, Oh lord, how long!! Until you use vermicides on this blasphemy of your creation!!

QuoTodt- LF

"Judaism" in all forms is the Microsoft Vista of the Religious world. A hodge pog of bad code written over with icings of fancy graphics and nice sounding "effects". Deep inside it is still an ancient DOS code born from deceit and National Security Council and IBM deals made in the dark with a mentally ill, unstable dork at the head who thinks he's God.

Reichsritter- LF

Is it any wonder that people on a libertarian site are "obsessed" with Jews, when Jews are at the forefront of schemes to regulate conduct, speech, and even thought?

sdcougar- seekingalpha.com

As bad as the dollars fundamentals are, it seems that it will continue to win the beauty contest in the leper colony.

Slackerslayer-NOLAJBS

Why the push to destroy Iran? A major stumbling block in the way of their river to river kingdom for a racist regime. That is what the two blue stripes on their flag represent, the two coveted rivers and the lands and people between them.

sushigirl- NOLAJBS

Could a small flame somewhere still inspire a movement for REAL change? I mean REAL Change?
History shows us that it is not impossible.

"Anyone who has followed the Communist conspiracy, even remotely, and can add two and two, will tell you that there is no remote possibility of this war which we are in today--and it's a war, a war which we've been losing--no remote possibility of this ending except by victory or by death for this civilization."

Taikung- LF

Judaism is a unique blend of organized crime, cult, and eugenics program to breed the world's greatest criminals.
There is nothing else like it in history.

twocents- LF

When are the goyim going to learn that virtually everything from that poisoned well is half-truth or none at all?

Valhalladad- NOLAJBS

Not everyone believes that self defense is an individual obligation. I do, but the collective would rather you involve the authorities. This has the effect of relieving the individual of doing or threatening violence by proxy. Like the kid who cries when another kicks him. He cries in order to coerce an adult authority figure into violence against the kicker without having done the violence himself.

Wag- NOLAJBS

You know, at some point, maybe already, folks have to realize that no matter what next big philosophy thing that comes along is as temporary as the last one. When I was younger I did what young folks do, search for big ideas that sounded credible, moral, etc. But they are all corrupt ultimately, at least in their execution. You start to realize that your gut feel of the moment is your best guide, and thus, that in itself becomes your philosophy - an anti-philosophy philosophy. Then for any new big movement that comes along, you say, we'll see. I think this is the best approach in light of modern history. It keeps you home minding your business, avoiding risky endeavors, avoiding dubious alliances and fancy new gizmos and schemes. The goal is not to win some game, or demonstrate some aspect of superiority, but just to be as content as possible as a human being on this planet.

When I was younger I did what young folks do, search for big ideas that sounded credible, moral, etc. But they are all corrupt ultimately, at least in their execution. You start to realize that your gut feel of the moment is your best guide, and thus, that in itself becomes your philosophy - an anti-philosophy philosophy.

If a book changes just one jew's life, that's a story, maybe even a movie. If it changes the lives of many jews, it's a bible.

If a book changes just one jew's life, that's a story, maybe even a movie. If it changes the lives of many jews, it's a bible.

The best punishment for jews as a group is the elimination of all laws and stigma that prevent people from challenging the jewish version of the truth.

wacsog10- LF

Israeli logic, which you obviously don't understand, runs like this:

I stole your car.
Your car was dirty.
I washed the car.
Therefore the car is now mine.
Get with it.
Support Israel Now!

whiteaglesoaring- LF

"Jews blowing the whistle on other Jews make sweet music to my ears."

When the lies come from only one direction, a nimble mind can discern where truth can be found: in the opposite direction. But when lies come from more than one direction, even a nimble mind is hard-pressed to discern where truth can be found. To find truth, the discovery of a lie does not necessarily provide a clue. It only provides guidance of what or who is not to be trusted.

Then seeking to understand the truth by looking for common elements can lead people astray by assuming that the enemy of my enemy is my friend or that the friend of my enemy is my enemy. These are also traps to the unwary. There are many agendas and illusions to confuse the issues of life.

Knowing this, those who wish to control the world by manipulating and herding the sheeple will seek to control both political parties. If there are three parties, they will seek to control all three. If there is dissent, they will seek to control the gateways of the dissent. There is no easy way out of the dilemma. There is no simple solution that is not simplistic enough for simpletons. And skepticism pushed to an extreme paralyzes action.

Careful analysis of real facts based on observation, principles, and objective logic must be disconnected from ego-mind and then truth might emerge from the bewildering array of possibilities.

WindRiverShoshoni- NOLAJBS

We are at war with them and we are losing.

No, some of "them" are at war with everyone else and have been for thousands of years. The problem is that people find that hard to believe, because "by way of deception you shall do war" is the foundation of all "their" strategies.
Those who think they "are at war with them" are always going to lose.

Living "by way of deception" is self-defeating ~ when the intended victims simply refuse to be deceived. Understanding the nature and methodology of the enemies of humanity is the path of success.

The "bad thing" is that "when the overflowing scourge shall pass through" (Isaiah 28:18), it will sweep away the innocent and might not take all of the guilty. At least this is what has happened in the past.

The rats have never hesitated to sacrifice the mice. Some of that "violent anti-Semitism" is likely to be false-flag diversion. Let's hope that Americans do not get caught up in moving against the easily-accessible helpless innocents offered up for sacrifice and take care to seek out the real culprits and not just their front men.

Don't be shocked, don't be angry ~ be aware. Humanity has enemies walking around in human guise. And the only weapon they need is ignorance ~ with that weapon, people defeat themselves.

WISE OLD MAN- LF

Man is the image of his mature and immature love affairs, his successful and unsuccessful businesses and his ability to accept today's morality with the retention of a conscience.

Wulfgar- LF

"infil-traitors"

formerly known as: thoughtcriminal/niccoloanddonkey/ante gotovina/free gotovina- LF

Disinformation contains 99% truth.

Ruevin- LF

Ahhh yesss...The good 'ol USS Liberty blood libel. Been proven to be false and phony more times than there are stars in the sky but still remains as cannon fodder for jew-haters like you! Haven't you realized that no one takes your kind seriously anymore.???

gelignite- NOLAJBS

The USS Liberty? It's a dead subject.

kreplach- LF

Rothschild was responsible for moving Khazar Jews into Transportation/work camps. Moving jews out of Europe first East, and then South thru Greece and Cypress and then onto Palestine.

It was HIS demands that Jewry were sent to Palestine.

If a few thousand jews died in the moving process, so be it.

The Sabbatian Jew Created Hitler just for the reason of getting the comfortable Jew out of Germany and into Palestine. The Haavra agreement, only got half a million German Jews moving to Palestine during 1933-1938. When that wasnt successful enough, it was time for Operation Hitler - Father Israel.
pk" Now repeat it again!!!

MrSpock- NOLAJBS

Now you will start learning who the real enemies are. Slowly, but surely. If you are young enough. If not, you will die without even knowing it.
(A Jew laughing in our faces. Another "Samson Option" threat?)

ruevin4- LF

Rave all you want. Enjoy yourself. You and your kind will soon be nothing more than an unpleasant memory on this planet. (Samson Option threat?)

Bay at the moon from now until eternity, alzieboy. We are still your superiors in every sense so..get used to it!

talbatari- LF

The reluctance of Israelis and most Jewish people who raise their voices, to accept any role but that of self-righteous victim is dismaying to me as a Jewish person.
If we, as a people, cannot stand up as responsible actors but must forever take any criticism as a manifestation of "unreasoning and malignant anti-semitism" we must be doomed and are likely, such is the power that we have accrued, to take the whole of humanity down with us.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2010, 08:37:48 PM by sushigirl »

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2010, 04:56:05 AM »
Valhalladad- NOLAJBS

Not everyone believes that self defense is an individual obligation. I do, but the collective would rather you involve the authorities. This has the effect of relieving the individual of doing or threatening violence by proxy. Like the kid who cries when another kicks him. He cries in order to coerce an adult authority figure into violence against the kicker without having done the violence himself.

Hal Turner?

Ruevin- LF

Ahhh yesss...The good 'ol USS Liberty blood libel. Been proven to be false and phony more times than there are stars in the sky but still remains as cannon fodder for jew-haters like you! Haven't you realized that no one takes your kind seriously anymore.

~ You see how Jews try to make you believe you're doing the wrong thing, wasting time, etc? The one I love is "we will use antisemetism as our friend". Go ahead, make my day!

Kreplach

If a few thousand jews died in the moving process, so be it.

So much for the Jews dont kill their own. Take it from a Jew right here.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2010, 07:16:37 AM »
Horrible people saying horrible things ..... Holocaust deniers, anti-semites, monsters, etc

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2010, 10:49:56 AM »
Valhalladad- NOLAJBS = Hal Turner?

I doubt that. What makes you think so?

Ruevin: You see how Jews try to make you believe you're doing the wrong thing, wasting time, etc?
The one I love is "we will use antisemetism as our friend". Go ahead, make my day!

Ruevin was something else! Not quite as 'polished' as Gelignite...

So much for the Jews don't kill their own. Take it from a Jew right here.

For the 'cause', they will sacrifice. The horror photos K. used came mostly from the 'Holodomor',  I think.

"we will use antisemetism as our friend"

As far as Zionism is concerned, the founder of Zionism and apostate, Theodor Herzl,  sought to intensify hatred of the Jew in order to enhance the cause of political Zionism. Here are some of his “pearls”:

“It is essential that the sufferings of Jews. . . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. . . The anti-semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews.  The anti-semites shall be our best friends”. (From his Diary, Part I, pp. 16)

Additional words from the vivid imagination of this dreamer, from p. 68 of Part I of his Diary.

So anti-Semitism, which is a deeply embedded force in the subconscious mind of the masses, will not harm the Jews. I actually find it to be advantageous to building the Jewish character, education by the masses that will lead to assimilation. This education can only happen through suffering, and the Jews will adapt.

Hateful views of Jews as being subhuman did not have to be invented by Nazi theorists such as Hitler, Goebbels, Rosenberg and Streicher. This ideology was simply adapted from statements of political Zionists such as those found in the writings of the Zionist Yehezkel Kaufman in 1933.

(I will post the article later.)

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
- * Posters excellent Quotes ~ saved by Thomaspain (LF & Freedom Portal)
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2012, 11:31:42 AM »

Zionism and Anti-Semitism

We implore and beseech our Jewish brethren to realize that the Zionists are not the saviors of the Jewish People and guarantors of their safety, but rather the instigators and original cause of Jewish suffering in the Holy Land and worldwide. The idea that Zionism and the State of “Israel” is the protector of Jews is probably the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the Jewish People. Indeed, where else since 1945 have Jews been in such physical danger as in the Zionist state?!

Jews are enjoined by their religious laws to be loyal to the country of which they are citizens.   Ever since the destruction of the holy Temple in Jerusalem and the exile of the Jewish People some two thousand years ago, we have been enjoined to be scrupulously loyal to the countries we reside in. One of the great biblical prophets, Jeremiah, in chapter 29 of his book proclaimed G-d's message to all the exiled; verse seven reads, "Seek out the welfare of the city to which I have exiled you and pray for it to the Almighty, for through its welfare will you have welfare."   This has been a cornerstone of Jewish morality throughout our history to this very day.

Torah-true Jews wish to live in peace and harmony with their neighbors in every country among the community of nations, including in historic Palestine.  They deplore acts and policies of violence carried out by those who, misusing the name of Israel our forefather, have substituted the ideal of chauvinist nationalism for the eternal values of the Torah, the eternal divinely bestowed inheritance of the Jewish people.

It has been the age-old intention of Zionism to intentionally stir up anti-Semitism anywhere possible, and even more commonly, to take advantage of any Jewish suffering anywhere in order to enhance its cause Indeed, hatred of Jews and Jewish suffering is the oxygen of the Zionist movement, and from the very beginning has been to deliberately incite hatred of the Jew and then, in feigned horror, use it to justify the existence of the Zionist state – this is, of course, Machiavellianism raised to the highest degree. Thus, the Zionists thrive on hatred and suffering of Jews, and seek to benefit thereby through keeping Jews in perpetual fear, causing them to ignore the true nature of Zionism, and instead to consider the Zionist state is their salvation.
ANTI-SEMITISM BY POLITICAL ZIONISM

Although Zionists and others dispute it, the undeniable fact is that revolutionary secular and apostate elements in the Jewish community in Europe contributed greatly to hostility towards Jews after World War I. This aroused hatred of Jews in general among many non-Jews. While a prisoner in 1924 in the fortress of Lansberg on the River Lech, Hitler wrote his Mein Kampf.  When he became Chancellor of Germany in 1933, he was assisted by Goebbels, Roseberg and Streicher.  From them came the declarations, “The Jews of Germany caused the defeat of Germany in the 1914-1918 war; the Jews of Germany were responsible for the terrible conditions in Germany that followed the war; the Jews of Germany are foreigners and they wish to remain foreigners; they have no loyalty to the country of their birth; they are not human; they are filthy dogs; they have no right to intrude into Germany’s affairs; there are too many Jews in Germany.

As far as Zionism is concerned, the founder of Zionism and apostate, Theodor Herzl,  sought to intensify hatred of the Jew in order to enhance the cause of political Zionism. Here are some of his “pearls”:

“It is essential that the sufferings of Jews. . . become worse. . . this will assist in realization of our plans. . .I have an excellent idea. . . I shall induce anti-semites to liquidate Jewish wealth. . . The anti-semites will assist us thereby in that they will strengthen the persecution and oppression of Jews.  The anti-semites shall be our best friends”. (From his Diary, Part I, pp. 16)

Additional words from the vivid imagination of this dreamer, from p. 68 of Part I of his Diary.

So anti-Semitism, which is a deeply imbedded force in the subconscious mind of the masses, will not harm the Jews. I actually find it to be advantageous to building the Jewish character, education by the masses that will lead to assimilation. This education can only happen through suffering, and the Jews will adapt.

Hateful views of Jews as being subhuman did not have to be invented by Nazi theorists such as Hitler, Goebbels, Rosenberg and Streicher. This ideology was simply adapted from statements of political Zionists such as those found in the writings of the Zionist Yehezkel Kaufman in 1933.

In 1920 there were statements hostile to Jews expressed at Heidelberg University. These statements, arguing that Jews of Germany had caused the turmoil that followed the war; that the Jews of Germany had nothing in common with Germans, and that Germans had the right to prevent the Jews of Germany from intruding into the affairs of their volk were not made by Adolf Hitler in Mein Kampf, but by Nahum Goldmann, who went in to become the President of the World Zionist Organization and head of the World Jewish Congress, and, indisputably, the most influential political Zionist in the world, second only to the Prime Minister of the State of Israel.

In 1921, Germans in Germany were told that:

“We Jews are aliens… a foreign people in your midst and we… wish to stay that way.  A Jew can never be a loyal German; whoever calls the foreign land his Fatherland is a traitor to the Jewish people“.

Who spoke these vile words? It was Jacob Klatzkin, the second of two political Zionist ideologists in Germany at the time, where the Jews of Germany were enjoying full political and civil rights.  It was he who had advocated undermining Jewish communities as the one certain way of acquiring a state.  “They had no qualms concerning tearing down the existing Jewish communities.”

Who spoke in a public address at a political Zionist meeting in Berlin and declared that “Germany… has too many Jews”?  Was it Hitler or Goebbels? No, it was Chaim Weizman, later to become the first President of the State of Israel.  This address was published in 1920, and, thus, four years before Hitler had even written Mein Kampf.

How many Zionist Jews know of this vicious treachery uttered by these senior political Zionist leaders, these apostates from the Jewish People?  At the Nuremberg Trials of Major War Criminals, Nazi propagandist, Julius Streicher testified:  “I did no more than echo what the leading Zionists had been saying”, it is clear that he had told the truth.

In addition to Hitler, Rosenberg, Goebbels and Streicher, many other Nazi leaders used statements from Zionists to validate their charges against the Jews of Germany.  Such are the efforts of Zionist leaders to this very day to maintain a high degree of anti-semitism in order to enable them, in feigned horror, to then point to anti-semitism to support their idolatrous and anti-Jewish cause. In 1963, Moshe Sharett, then Chairman of the Jewish Agency, told the 38th Annual Congress of the Scandinavian Youth Federation that the freedom enjoyed by the majority of Jews imperiled Zionism, and at the 26th World Zionist Congress, the delegates were told that the Jew is endangered by the easing of anti-Semitism in the United States  “We are endangered by freedom” he declared.

As we stated earlier, Zionism thrives on anti-Semitism.  Ben Gurion declared, “…not always and not everywhere do I opposed anti-Semitism”.  Zionists regularly pull out their handy “anti-Semite” race card against anyone, Jew or non-Jew, who dares to speak out against the wickedness of Zionism.

During World War II, the Lehi organization, an offshoot of Begin’s Irgun that was headed by Yitzchak Shamir sought an alliance with Nazis! The following is a quote from the writings of the Lehi in their contact with the Nazis:

"The establishment of the historical Jewish state on a national and totalitarian basis and bound by a treaty with the German Reich would be in the interests of strengthening the future German position of power in the Near East ... The NMO in Palestine offers to take an active part in the war on Germany's side ... The cooperation of the Israeli freedom movement would also be in line with one of the recent speeches of the German Reich Chancellor, in which Herr Hitler stressed that any combination and any alliance would be entered into in order to isolate England and defeat it."

To those who assume that Zionists have been on the side of freedom and equality, these words seem strange. However, to those who understand the root of Zionism, which is the transformation and eradication of the concept of the traditional Jew and Judaism, these statements are not strange at all. They are to be expected.

The Zionists agreed with Nazism in general, even prior to the advent of Nazism. They believed that Jews could not, and should not, live in harmony in any other society in the world, and that should be removed from those societies for the benefit of those societies. They believed that the new Jewish existence in its own State would remake the image of Jews as “useless” and “parasites.” These ideas existed long before Adolf Hitler!

There is a huge amount of literature describing how the Zionists made it very difficult to save Jews during and after World War II. As various individuals and organizations were trying to arrange departures of Jews to western countries, the Zionists worked overtime to prevent this from happening. They expressed the opinion that building up the Jewish population of Palestine was more important than enabling Jews to go to third countries, and they insisted to western powers that Jews should not be accepted anywhere other than Palestine. Indeed, Yitzchak Greenbaum, a famous Zionist, proclaimed that “one cow in Palestine was worth more than all the Jews in Poland.” The infamous David Ben-Gurion said in 1938:

"If I knew it was possible to save all the children in Germany by taking them to England, and only half of the children by taking them to Eretz Israel, I would choose the second solution. For we must take into account not only the lives of these children but also the history of the people of Israel."

Read about the brutal Zionist role in the Holocaust. http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitism/holocaust/index.cfm

After the war, a Zionist “religious” leader, Rabbi Klaussner, who was in charge of displaced persons presented a report before the Jewish American Conference on May 2nd, 1948 :

"I am convinced people must be forced to go to Palestine...For them, an American dollar appears as the highest of goals. By the word "force", I am suggesting a programme. It served for the evacuation of the Jews in Poland, and in the history of the 'Exodus'... To apply this programme we must, instead of providing 'displaced persons' with comfort, create the greatest possible discomfort for them...At a second stage, a procedure calling upon the Haganah to harass the Jews."

It is ironic that the Zionists proclaim their State as the safe haven for the Jewish People, when since World War II no place on earth has been as dangerous for Jews, both spiritually and physically, as the Zionist state.

The Zionists worked relentlessly to create fear among Jews in the Arab countries after the Zionist state was established. Their tactic work most successfully in Yemen, Morocco, Iraq, Algeria, Libya, Tunisia.

It is common knowledge among Iraqi Jews that during 1949-1950 the famous Zionist, Mordechai ben Porat, who had the nickname of Morad Abu al-Knabel (Mordechai Bomber), was instrumental in seeking to bribe Iraqi officials after the creation of the Zionist state to pass laws to encourage Jews to leave Iraq. This was enhanced by the Zionists planting bombs in synagogues in Baghdad in March 1950. Information about this is readily available on the internet.

"One Cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Poland"

....Izaak Greenbaum

The writings of Mr. Naim Giladi document in detail what the Zionists did in Baghdad in 1950 to provoke the departure of the Jews to the Zionist state. The Zionists do not care what effect their policies have on the Jewish communities of any country. When they accuse European nations of every sin under the sun, do the Zionists care that this will produce hostility towards Jews? No! Not a bit. On the contrary, as we have discussed, they thrive on such circumstances, clinging to the vain hope that these Jewish communities will rush for the “salvation” of the “safe haven” of the Zionist Paradise where Jews are in constant danger as the Zionist regime undertakes every form of cruel provocation against non-Jews.

Read "The Jews of Iraq" by Naim Giladi, a first hand account of violence and intimidation of Iraqi Jews to leave their homeland. http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/zionism/impact/iraqijews.cfm

The writings of Mr. Naim Giladi document in detail what the Zionists did in Baghdad in 1950 to provoke the departure of the Jews to the Zionist state. The Zionists do not care what effect their policies have on the Jewish communities of any country. When they accuse European nations of every sin under the sun, do the Zionists care that this will produce hostility towards Jews? No! Not a bit. On the contrary, as we have discussed, they thrive on such circumstances, clinging to the vain hope that these Jewish communities will rush for the “salvation” of the “safe haven” of the Zionist Paradise where Jews are in constant danger as the Zionist regime undertakes every form of cruel provocation against non-Jews.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/bookstore/productdetails.cfm?merchid=15

In more recent times the Zionists have sought every opportunity to encourage Jews to leave their home countries. Anytime there is even the smallest event of hostility toward Jews on the heels of Zionist policy, or if there are signs of economic distress and dislocation, the Zionists magnify it a thousand times, seek to ruthlessly humiliate the nations involved, and agitate for Jews to go to the Zionist state, the so-called “natural home” of the Jewish People.  This has been the case in countries such as France, Argentina, Uruguay, the former Soviet Union and Egypt.

The promises of the Torah are always to be realized. This verse from the Torah demonstrates that those who are his enemies will pay a price when The kingdom of G-D will prevail.

Deuteronomy 32:43: Praise his People, O Nations: For he will avenge the blood of his servants. He will render vengeance against his adversaries and make expiation for his land and his People.
Sources:

Guardian Volume two Issue 7
    Satmar Grand Rebbe Joel Teitelbaum
    The Jews of Batna, Aleria:  A Study of Identity and Colonialism by Elizabeth Friedman.
    The Jewish Communities of Morocco and the AIU by M. Laskier, State University, Albany, N.Y.
    The Impact of Western European Education on the Jewish Millet of Baghdad by Maurice Sawdayee.
    Outcaste Jewish Life in Southern Iran by Laurence D. Loeb.  Gordon and Breach.
    The Last Arab Jews.  The Communities of Jerba, Tunisia by Abraham Udovitch and Lucette Valensi. 
    Harwood Academic Publishers.
    The GENOCIDE IN THE HOLY LAND (available for purchase on the site)
    Ben Gurion's Scandals by Naeim Giladi (available for purchase on the site)