Poll

NOLAJBS.NET will

Author Topic: Tonight! Jesse Ventura Takes On The Pentagon Hit!  (Read 3553 times)

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
Tonight! Jesse Ventura Takes On The Pentagon Hit!
« on: December 17, 2010, 08:19:52 AM »
Jesse Ventura will tag 911 Pentagon bombing as a conspiracy theory on his show Conspiracy Theory! Tonight!  Dudes this is major. I want to get a transcript.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
Re: Tonight! Jesse Ventura Takes On The Pentagon Hit!
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2010, 12:40:33 PM »
Jesse Ventura will tag 911 Pentagon bombing as a conspiracy theory on his show Conspiracy Theory! Tonight!  Dudes this is major. I want to get a transcript.

You can bet that Danny Lewin shooting the pilots will not be mentioned

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2010, 01:08:13 PM »

The gallant passengers fought back led by the only democracy ally the US has in the world.

Offline Zampan0

• Group Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2010, 01:11:43 PM »
 "Tonight! Jesse Ventura Takes On The Pentagon Hit!
« on: Today at 09:19:52 am »"

??  am means the morning. I think I learned that before kindergarten.

Please tell what time the show will be aired EST.  and the date also please.
Never argue with a fool, people might not know the difference.

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2010, 01:33:10 PM »
On my planet night is after morning.  Thus "Tonight!..." when I posted this post this morning.

Anyhow

Pentagon – NEW!
Airs: Fri, December 17 at 10P
The idea that a missile or explosives—not a hijacked jetliner—damaged the Pentagon on September 11, 2001 seems the most unlikely of 9/11 theories. That is, until you look at all the factors, which include eyewitness testimony, crime scene video, expert analysis and the question why, with 85 cameras trained on the building, have only five frames of crash footage have ever been released? Jesse Ventura leads a serious investigation into a tangled web of clues that some say are too sacred to even touch.

http://www.trutv.com/shows/conspiracy_theory/episodes/index.html

Offline Zampan0

• Group Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2010, 01:46:39 PM »
On my planet night is after morning. 

Why do you say "my planet"?? Does it belong to you? Please respond.

Offline lurgis

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2010, 02:19:48 PM »

He was just kidding you a/k/a sarcasm. There is no need to start an argument over this.

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2010, 03:04:05 PM »
I used to watch TV for one thing- the OReilly Factor only to watch the lengths sold out fools will go to sell their souls. It was entertaining for awhile, but its getting pretty sickening watching the bloody fool try to save his own soul. Its like watching a dog chase its own tail and stop for a minute and try to figure out while you're laughing at it and then start spinning around again. Its amazing how they keep going, but after awhile its not entertaining anymore. It becomes clear that it cant be understood by human beings.

Offline Zampan0

• Group Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2010, 03:12:11 PM »
He was just kidding you a/k/a sarcasm. There is no need to start an argument over this.

Who asked your opinion?  Who do you suppose cares about your opinion?

I happen to be a duelist.  Sword, gun etc. Whatever weapon he whom I challenge, choses.  bpocatch has slighted me a bit, but his slight is nothing compared to your interference in the matter.  I demand an appology from you, Lurgis!   >:(

;)

Offline lurgis

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2010, 03:33:57 PM »
Who asked your opinion?  Who do you suppose cares about your opinion?

I happen to be a duelist.  Sword, gun etc. Whatever weapon he whom I challenge, choses.  bpocatch has slighted me a bit, but his slight is nothing compared to your interference in the matter.  I demand an appology from you, Lurgis!   >:(
 ;)

lol you're funny

Offline Zampan0

• Group Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2010, 04:57:40 PM »
Here is one of my favorite movies, "The Duellists" 1977.  Harvey Keitel & David Carradine.  It is a very good historical example of Napolean's officers /Hussar's and how they conducted themselves.  I have this movie on vhs and can convert it to dvd disc for a small donation if you can't (and you probably won't) find it.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ChuhXe0G5lY?version=3&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;390&quot;&gt;&lt;/object&gt;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ChuhXe0G5lY?version=3&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;390&quot;&gt;&lt;/object&gt;</a>

A duellist was sort of like todays rock star,  the babes loved them.

In this scene Harvey duels with the brother of the mayor of Strassburg.  It is the beginning of the trouble between Harvey and Carridine.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/3VVHSounmrE?version=3&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;390&quot;&gt;&lt;/object&gt;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/3VVHSounmrE?version=3&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;390&quot;&gt;&lt;/object&gt;</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nmejpbzq510?version=3&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;390&quot;&gt;&lt;/object&gt;[/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Nmejpbzq510?version=3&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;390&quot;&gt;&lt;/object&gt;[/</a>

This is a very realistic scene of what Napolean's army faced in the winter retreat from Rusia.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/07z9bhPLdvQ?version=3&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;390&quot;&gt;&lt;/object&gt;[/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/07z9bhPLdvQ?version=3&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot; allowfullscreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; width=&quot;640&quot; height=&quot;390&quot;&gt;&lt;/object&gt;[/</a>

Almost time for Jesse.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 05:08:56 PM by Zampan0 »

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2010, 05:28:47 PM »

It is what wish. Yes. No problem.

I hope Jesse talks to the firefighters.  Public servants.  And videos the aircraft parts serial number records.  And not the some old "these are airplane parts pictures."

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2010, 05:35:30 PM »
Its amazing how they keep going, but after awhile its not entertaining anymore. It becomes clear that it cant be understood by human beings.

But.  There seems to be white hats.  Yes yes kill the best Goyim indeed exists.  TruthTV has has had a show that paid of the forensic examiner of the ... OJ case I believe.  It seems that there is enough opposition to 911 canards after near a decade that "They" need to vent it on the this wrestlers soap opera.  Binkyclowner had money trail from a Chosenite weapons player to Alex Jones ... an internet guy that appears on Jesse's show.... where is the popcorn smilie?

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2010, 05:46:31 PM »

Forget about that, just talk about secret bombs in the buildings.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2010, 05:55:41 PM »
Forget about that, just talk about secret bombs in the buildings.

You never fail to dissapoint me

Sidetrack the conversation to holograms, or passengers let off in area 51, or bombs  ......... why not discuss the airport videos, or Danny Lewin, or that Mossad cunt (Alova Abvaham), or the Jews cleaners that hid the weapons, or the Israeli airport security, or the Air Force shooting down airliners.

You, and Jason Berman, (Loose Change video) must be cousins to Jesse Ventura

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2010, 06:09:51 PM »
You never fail to dissapoint me

Sidetrack the conversation to holograms, or passengers let off in area 51, or bombs  ......... why not discuss the airport videos, or Danny Lewin, or that Mossad cunt (Alova Abvaham), or the Jews cleaners that hid the weapons, or the Israeli airport security, or the Air Force shooting down airliners.

You, and Jason Berman, (Loose Change video) must be cousins to Jesse Ventura

Forget about it, people are still debating Arlen Spector's magic bullet theory based on Abraham Zapruder's 8mm film. 50 years from now the "truth topic" of 9/11 will be secret bombs in the WTC and Bush and Cheney had them placed there.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2010, 06:20:09 PM »
Forget about it, people are still debating Arlen Spector's magic bullet theory based on Abraham Zapruder's 8mm film. 50 years from now the "truth topic" of 9/11 will be secret bombs in the WTC and Bush and Cheney had them placed there.

Bush and Cheney went along with it.  The big question is why they did.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2010, 06:30:45 PM »
Jesse is hitting it hard. Missing trillions. Will he say Rabbi Dov? After the break we will see...

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2010, 06:53:43 PM »
April Gallup walked out hole in Pentagon.  Filed lawsuit about flight recorder.

Cameraman with Pentagon video 5 minutes after hit.

Ted Olsen did not speak to wife, wife who said arabs, boxcutters etc.  Mousawi trial - FBI informant said Olsen call to wife last 0 seconds.

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2010, 07:03:01 PM »
85 Pentagon cameras

Mineta testimony of Cheney stand down order not in 911 commission report.  Video gone from government.

Planes too fast and too high to use cell phones.

Ted Barbara Olsen story change from cell phone to back of the seat phone.  757 did not have back of the seat phone.