Author Topic: There Is No God!  (Read 5618 times)

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
Re: There Is No God!
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2008, 08:38:37 AM »
Mystica, here ya go.

Jillette, the larger, talkative half of Penn & Teller, was born in Greenfield, MassachusettsGreenfield, Massachusetts

The Town of Greenfield, is a city in Franklin County, Massachusetts, United States....
. He became disenchanted with traditional illusionist acts that presented the craft as authentic magic, such as The Amazing Kreskin on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny CarsonThe Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson

The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson was the full name of NBC's The Tonight Show during the years that Johnny Car...
. At age eighteen, he saw a show by illusionist James RandiJames Randi Summary

James Randi , internationally billed as The Amazing Randi, is a stage magician and scientific skeptic best known as a ...
, and became enamored of his approach to magic that openly acknowledged deception as entertainment rather than a mysterious supernatural power. Jillette regularly acknowledges Randi as the one person on the planet he loves the most besides members of his family.

Of Jewish descent, Jillette worked with Greenfield, MassachusettsGreenfield, Massachusetts
The Town of Greenfield, is a city in Franklin County, Massachusetts, United States....
, high school classmate Michael MoschenMichael Moschen

Michael Moschen is one of the world's leading jugglers....
 in developing and performing a juggling act during the years immediately following their 1973 graduation.
jewlusionist]http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Penn_Jillette]jewlusionist

I have the entire uncensored version downloaded.
Thanks guys!

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • AKA Mystica. All things are connected
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2008, 11:35:20 AM »
Jews also invented religion, and christianity was begun in honour of Jesus by a jewish sect, the Essenes. The OT is from the Jewish Torah

Jews didn't invent religion, people in Africa worshiped Stones, Trees, and Animals long before the Jewish God was told about.  And you have no evidence of Christianity being born from the Essenes.  I know you don't because there isn't any.

Any what? America, you do not seem to understand the things I say and often take my meaning out of context, and you do not research what you reply to. The many 'Native' people, and also the people of ancient Babylon were originally "Pagan" and it was from pagan origins that Judaism emerged to counteract Pagan beliefs, because the Pagan's 'religion' could have defeated their effort to 'control'. Pagans worshiped nature, not A god, they had a god for every aspect of nature animals, Trees, earths structure, corn, the home etc, they cared for the earth. It was Jews who changed all of that and became a monotheist culture.

I don't need to tell you that Jesus was a Je the 'bible' tells you he was a Jew. It was into the ancient and mystical B'nai-Amen Temple of the Nazorean that Jesus was born; as it is written:

"He shall be called a Nazorean!" (Matthew 2:23).

ie. Jesus spoke out against fudamental Judaism even though he was 'of' a judaic sect ... he warned the people of the cruelties and evils of the 'other'  judaism ... Hence we have this conflict with Jews today because no-one truly understands it ... we just see the evil ... because the Nazarene, Essene religion is little known except as Christianity.

Essene - An ancient term of the sect of Judaism which birthed, raised and then followed the Master - Yeshua (Essene Jesus). Noted for their vegetarianism, communal living and healing art practices.

Nazorean - Denotes those under a special vow of holiness wherein one's whole life is consecrated upward toward purity and perfection. Nazorean were also noted for their abstinence from social drinking. Essene villages near Mount Carmel were filled with Nazorean, hence the village name of Nazareth.

Nor do you understand my 'belief' in Jesus and why I think the way I do about religion. Jesus' words have been twisted to read that he claimed he was the son of god ... that is not correct, he is referred to many times as "the son of man" and that has been taken out of context. Just as his many 'miracles' have been badly translated ... I do believe Jesus existed, but as a great spiritual leader and story teller, and martyr to a cause that has been subverted.

It's no wonder Christians are confused.

In what way would Jesus be honored by a Jew?  What good did Jesus do for the Jewish people?  None, other than draw them away from the O.T. teachings and practices, which is what you yourself would do.

Answered!

I found no evidence that Penn is a jew? and Teller who is a non-practicing Jew didn't admit to it it was revealed by Penn in one of his books that he only found out in later years ... however it was not Teller who wrote the article I posted.

Did you look?

Of course I 'looked' otherwise I wouldn't have said it ... you have a lot to learn about the things I write, I do not copy and paste, or take someone elses words and make them mine, I research and I spend many hours writing what I post here, and anything that is copied and pasted or mention of others words in my posts are merely for supportive reasons only.

See Government Mules post.  That is a person who does not believe in God, or Jesus or Allah/Mohammad, he isn't passionate about it, he doesn't scream it in your face, he could care less.  Now if G.M. would spend his entire life writing books about how Jesus did not exist, and have his cousins and siblings dedicate their life writing books declaring Jesus was a homosexual, or Mary was a whore, or Jesus body was found, or Jesus had a brother, or Jesus was the Wilkes of Jerusalem, then I might get suspicious of G.M.  But no, he is saying I don't believe it hand me- another beer.

I did see it and replied. I thought it very funny ... I also think you do not understand what he is saying. He may think of me as crazy, and I'm ok with that, however going by his own words he would also consider it of you ... You just can't see it because you are not 'looking', and only see what you want to believe.  

Now if G.M. saw a man walking on water, healing a leper with only his words, or making a blind man see, G.M. might say, ohh how did you do that?  I'm seeing evidence here.  But if G.M. saw all that and paid someone not to tell they saw it, or plucked someones eyes and tongue out in order they would not be able to witness to it, then I would get suspicious.

Your doing it again. Please America debate with facts and reality and not this kind of 'iffy' stuff or present others 'thoughts' as 'debate'.

See the difference?  I'm telling you the guy is a Jew, and you don't have any evidence to say he isn't.  Did you see his pic?  Do you know who his friends are?  Do you know the name of his wife? Do you know who signs his checks?  All Jews.

Yes I read the article from Wiki wher you got his pic you posted, "It does not say anywhere that he is a Jew. Do you judge people as being jewish simply by their "looks"? or their firends? the name of a wife? Their bosses who provides his wages. Yikes! you can't have many friends, or you live in a Jew free zone (as I do).

he loves deception. 
Friends:  Colin Summers.  Jew. Nell Scovell.partner Teller jew Jillette married television producer Emily Zolten jew.Jillette is an outspoken atheist, libertarian (he has recently stated that he may consider himself to be an Anarcho-capitalist)[9], as well as adhering to Ayn Rand's Objectivist philosophy rand jew
Invented a bathtub for women to masturbate with water.  "Jill-Jet  See my thread "Jews and Water."

Sorry I don't go along with your definition of a jew ... Personal choices are not the domain of Jews, (I know some pretty sleazy christians) and besides it is the all powerful cult of zionism that is of most concern ... I'm not into studying the personal habits of lesser Jews ... they are about as powerful as you and I. They're just numbers.

In what way did I help them?

By believing 'their' biblical diatribe and supporting the very thing that can/will bring us down.

The books of the OT from the Torah are:

1. Genesis
2. Exodus
3. Leviticus
4. Numbers
5. Deuteronomy

And?  They just pick out what they want from those books and re-create the rest with their Talmud.  Even in those books, they have a curse put on their heads and they conveniently ignore that part.  Karaites which are non-existent are the only ones who live by the book.

Huh!!!! The OT is composed from those 5 'books' of the Torah, and are taken FROM the Tanakh (Torah). The Torah pre-dates the OT.

Globalisation is upon us and they didn't have to lift a finger, they just let their lessons take their course and told the Christians to do their dirty work.

You did read about Russia didn't you?  They burned all the Orthodox churches and killed all the Priests in the town squares as an example as to what would happen if they didn't follow their communist God less ways?

Sure I've read about the Russian revolution, and written about it http://www.freedomportal.net/forum/index.php?topic=9531.0 ... I research everything I write about thoroughly. 

Don't just blame the Christians for globilization, you can blame the Libertarians as well, why do you think there were so many Jew plants on the L.F.?  Steering the ship to globilization.

I didn't 'blame' the Christians?

"Christianity" is not the problem, the Jews are the problem.

Only in the respect that Jews make the bullets and Christians fire them ... ie Jews make the rules, teach their 'lessons' and Christians follow blindly in the belief they are doing gods work, and do exactly what the Jews intended them to do. It's all about 'divide and conquer', they make the enemies and we go to war ... Da dahhh

It says in the N.T. strangely enough there will be apostles who are not really apostles, funny we are seeing that.  It also says there will those who do not work but tell everyone the world is ending, and it says do not feed them.  Hence Hagee, and all the rest.  Yet Christians send their money to them and keep feeding them.

The N.T. also says not to listen or depend on another person to tell you what the scriptures say, to read them yourself and God will let you hear what the message is.

:D How clever of them to give you a book that has been corrupted, altered and mistranslated then tell you "not to listen or depend on another person to tell you what the scriptures say, to read them yourself and God will let you hear what the message is."

Yet, we see people grasping at the "Left Behind" series and the newest translations on the best sellers list.  I could strangle them myself the blame is there for being so dull minded and following the newest fashion.

Yet, non believers do the same thing, the first Guru comes into town with prove Jesus was a jerk and the generations flock to him like flies. 

The Guru and the Hagee's are cousins and share the same table and the same joke, the goyim.

In the Torah it says the same thing, there will be those who say to go to the Holy Land, but don't go, it is not me and I'm not there.  Jews are not listening either.

This is just too convoluted and bizarre to reply to. Have you actually read the Torah ... do you know the difference between the Tanakh and the Talmud  

If you don't believe in god there can be no anti-christ, and therefore you can't be fooled.

That is not true.  Just because you don't believe in it doesn't exempt you, nice try.  I don't believe in rattlesnakes so I don't get bit?  Same thing.

Sorry that is incorrect, A rattlesnake is real and can be seen, touched, and heard (he gives quite a noisy warning), therefore you would be just plain crazy to not believe in him. Or you WILL get bitten. But If you don't believe in religion, holy men, god, or that Jesus will do an encore, then an anti-christ is totally out of the picture, and if you distrust governments and politicians as well the anti-christ is still not on the agenda ... ie you can't be fooled because your wel linformed and on guard for the appearance of any kind of 'saviour'.

« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 02:06:35 PM by Mystica »
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2008, 12:56:09 PM »
So? he's a non-practicing jew of no consequence to globalization ... he's not a zionist, or part of the elite ... ie he is inconsquential.

I'm not into smeering small time jews, of any persuasion. There's bigger fish to fry.

If he's no threat then why bother obsessing over him. They too will perish with the rest of us if the elite achieve their goals.
Truth extends beyond the border of self-limiting science. Free discourse among opposing viewpoints draws the open-minded away from the darkness of inevitable bias and nearer to the light of universal reality.

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2008, 01:31:10 PM »
The Pentagram means different things to different people. Some may argue as to what it represents, but the real meanings of the Pentagram right side up represents God ruling over the world of matter. The 5 points represent the 5 places that Christ was wounded. This is why Devils are afraid of it!  It also represents the Microcosmic man with his arms stretched out.

Let us not forget that it also represents the elements Spirit, Water, Air, Earth, and Fire as shown below.
This is used by most people in Witchcraft.

Now there is also the upside-down Pentagram. It represents Satan or the world of matter ruling over God. It is the same as denouncing God.  To wear it is to attract evil around you. It will not bring good spirits around you. Normally it is only worn by Satanists or devil worshipers.  So if you wish to attract good spirits around you... wear it right side up!

GOOD

BAD (Represents Baphomet)

The star of David (Six pointed star)

Offline Jenifer Johnson

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
    • IRIS
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2008, 01:37:25 PM »
America:  And you have no evidence of Christianity being born from the Essenes. 

There is no book of Jesus. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck and smells like a duck, what is it?

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2008, 05:27:01 PM »
Reference?

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2008, 05:41:38 PM »
I do think you research your responses and I appreciate the work you put in them.  I research too, but some things I just know, I don't know how I know, I just know. :D

Deuteronomy speaks of Gods of other nations.  They would not have written about them if they didn't exist.
We can't say they are liars anymore than we can say we our liars.  

12 (American Standard Version)  An older version, I do not have the original version. :)

Deuteronomy 12 1 These are the statutes and the ordinances which ye shall observe to do in the land which Jehovah, the God of thy fathers, hath given thee to possess it, all the days that ye live upon the earth.

2 Ye shall surely destroy all the places wherein the nations that ye shall dispossess served their gods, upon the high mountains, and upon the hills, and under every green tree:

3 and ye shall break down their altars, and dash in pieces their pillars, and burn their Asherim with fire; and ye shall hew down the graven images of their gods; and ye shall destroy their name out of that place

4 Ye shall not do so unto Jehovah your God.

5 But unto the place which Jehovah your God shall choose out of all your tribes, to put his name there, even unto his habitation shall ye seek, and thither thou shalt come;

6 and thither ye shall bring your burnt-offerings, and your sacrifices, and your tithes, and the heave-offering of your hand, and your vows, and your freewill-offerings, and the firstlings of your herd and of your flock:

7 and there ye shall eat before Jehovah your God, and ye shall rejoice in all that ye put your hand unto, ye and your households, wherein Jehovah thy God hath blessed thee.

8 Ye shall not do after all the things that we do here this day, every man whatsoever is right in his own eyes;

9 for ye are not as yet come to the rest and to the inheritance, which Jehovah thy God giveth thee.

10 But when ye go over the Jordan, and dwell in the land which Jehovah your God causeth you to inherit, and he giveth you rest from all your enemies round about, so that ye dwell in safety;

11 then it shall come to pass that to the place which Jehovah your God shall choose, to cause his name to dwell there, thither shall ye bring all that I command you: your burnt-offerings, and your sacrifices, your tithes, and the heave-offering of your hand, and all your choice vows which ye vow unto Jehovah.

12 And ye shall rejoice before Jehovah your God, ye, and your sons, and your daughters, and your men-servants, and your maid-servants, and the Levite that is within your gates, forasmuch as he hath no portion nor inheritance with you.

13 Take heed to thyself that thou offer not thy burnt-offerings in every place that thou seest;

14 but in the place which Jehovah shall choose in one of thy tribes, there thou shalt offer thy burnt-offerings, and there thou shalt do all that I command thee.

15 Notwithstanding, thou mayest kill and eat flesh within all thy gates, after all the desire of thy soul, according to the blessing of Jehovah thy God which he hath given thee: the unclean and the clean may eat thereof, as of the gazelle, and as of the hart.

16 Only ye shall not eat the blood; thou shalt pour it out upon the earth as water.

17 Thou mayest not eat within thy gates the tithe of thy grain, or of thy new wine, or of thine oil, or the firstlings of thy herd or of thy flock, nor any of thy vows which thou vowest, nor thy freewill-offerings, nor the heave-offering of thy hand;

18 but thou shalt eat them before Jehovah thy God in the place which Jehovah thy God shall choose, thou, and thy son, and thy daughter, and thy man-servant, and thy maid-servant, and the Levite that is within thy gates: and thou shalt rejoice before Jehovah thy God in all that thou puttest thy hand unto.

19 Take heed to thyself that thou forsake not the Levite as long as thou livest in thy land.

20 When Jehovah thy God shall enlarge thy border, as he hath promised thee, and thou shalt say, I will eat flesh, because thy soul desireth to eat flesh; thou mayest eat flesh, after all the desire of thy soul.

21 If the place which Jehovah thy God shall choose, to put his name there, be too far from thee, then thou shalt kill of thy herd and of thy flock, which Jehovah hath given thee, as I have commanded thee; and thou mayest eat within thy gates, after all the desire of thy soul.

22 Even as the gazelle and as the hart is eaten, so thou shalt eat thereof: the unclean and the clean may eat thereof alike.

23 Only be sure that thou eat not the blood: for the blood is the life; and thou shalt not eat the life with the flesh.

24 Thou shalt not eat it; thou shalt pour it out upon the earth as water.

25 Thou shalt not eat it; that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee, when thou shalt do that which is right in the eyes of Jehovah.

26 Only thy holy things which thou hast, and thy vows, thou shalt take, and go unto the place which Jehovah shall choose:

27 and thou shalt offer thy burnt-offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of Jehovah thy God; and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of Jehovah thy God; and thou shalt eat the flesh.

28 Observe and hear all these words which I command thee, that it may go well with thee, and with thy children after thee for ever, when thou doest that which is good and right in the eyes of Jehovah thy God.

29 When Jehovah thy God shall cut off the nations from before thee, whither thou goest in to dispossess them, and thou dispossessest them, and dwellest in their land;

30 take heed to thyself that thou be not ensnared to follow them, after that they are destroyed from before thee; and that thou inquire not after their gods, saying, How do these nations serve their gods? even so will I do likewise.

31 Thou shalt not do so unto Jehovah thy God: for every abomination to Jehovah, which he hateth, have they done unto their gods; for even their sons and their daughters do they burn in the fire to their gods.

32 What thing soever I command you, that shall ye observe to do: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

New and improve version even though it was stated clearly not to change the words around.

Deuteronomy 12 (Contemporary English Version)

Deuteronomy 12
Only One Place To Worship the LORD
Moses said to Israel:
 1Now I'll tell you the laws and teachings that you have to obey as long as you live. Your ancestors worshiped the LORD, and he is giving you this land. 2But the nations that live there worship other gods. So after you capture the land, you must completely destroy their places of worship--on mountains and hills or in the shade of large trees. 3Wherever these nations worship their gods, you must tear down their altars, break their sacred stones, burn the sacred poles [a] used in worshiping the goddess Asherah, and smash their idols to pieces. Destroy these places of worship so completely that no one will remember they were ever there. 4Don't worship the LORD your God in the way those nations worship their gods. 5-19Soon you will cross the Jordan, and the LORD will help you conquer your enemies and let you live in peace, there in the land he has given you. But after you are settled, life will be different. You must not offer sacrifices just anywhere you want to. Instead, the LORD will choose a place somewhere in Israel where you must go to worship him. All of your sacrifices and offerings must be taken there, including sacrifices to please the LORD and any gift you promise or voluntarily give him. That's where you must also take one tenth of your grain, wine, and olive oil, [c] as well as the first-born of your cattle, sheep, and goats. [d] You and your family and servants will eat your gifts and sacrifices [e] and celebrate there at the place of worship, because the LORD your God has made you successful in everything you have done. And since Levites will not have any land of their own, you must ask some of them to come along and celebrate with you. Sometimes you may want to kill an animal for food and not as a sacrifice. If the LORD has blessed you and given you enough cows or sheep or goats, then you can butcher one of them where you live. You can eat it just like the meat from a deer or gazelle that you kill when you go hunting. And even those people who are unclean and unfit for worship can have some of the meat. But you must not eat the blood of any animal--let the blood drain out on the ground.
    20-21The LORD has promised that later on he will give Israel more land, and some of you may not be able to travel all the way from your homes to the place of worship each time you are hungry for meat. [f] But the LORD will give you cattle, sheep, and goats, and you can butcher any of those animals at home and eat as much as you want. 22It is the same as eating the meat from a deer or a gazelle that you kill when you go hunting. And in this way, anyone who is unclean and unfit for worship can have some of the meat. [g] 23-24But don't eat the blood. It is the life of the animal, so let it drain out on the ground before you eat the meat. 25Do you want the LORD to make you successful? Do you want your children to be successful even after you are gone? Then do what pleases the LORD and don't eat blood.

26-27All sacrifices and offerings to the LORD must be taken to the place where he chooses to be worshiped. If you offer a sacrifice to please the LORD, all of its meat must be burned on the altar. You can eat the meat from certain kinds of sacrifices, but you must always pour out the animal's blood on the altar.

28If you obey these laws, you will be doing what the LORD your God says is right and good. Then he will help you and your descendants be successful.

Worship the LORD in the Right Way
Moses said:
 29Israel, as you go into the land and attack the nations that are there, the LORD will get rid of them, and you can have their land.
    30But that's when you must be especially careful not to ask, " How did those nations worship their gods? Shouldn't we worship the LORD in the same way?" 31No, you should not! The LORD hates the disgusting way those nations worship their gods, because they even burn their sons and daughters as sacrifices.

32Obey all the laws and teachings I am giving you. Don't add any, and don't take any away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a side note, anyone reading that and doesn't think that is exactly what the Jews are doing today with their "Politics" has to be blinded by something.  The Zionist Arm plays for the Religious Arm, and the small thugs like Penn play vulgar games in the middle with peoples minds.  He may be a small Jew or he might be sitting right on top of the vipers pit.  His dads name I had to dig for it, Samuel "Jellitte" and his mother "Vada", they came from Canada.  They could have spelled their name "Gellette" or it could be any number of names..Jews are always changing their names.

His dad was an antique coin dealer, how much more Jew do you want?  Mama Vada and Papa, the coin dealer.    Add his Kabbalah traits to it, he reeks as a Jew.  His mouth is sure big enough to be one.

Odd other people have caught on to his great "illusions."  He was on a radio show in Chicago put there to speak about free speech, five minutes in the interview he went on a rant and rave about Mel Gibson and how he had no business putting the Jews in a bad light.  Don't forget he was there to push freedom of speech.
He is so Jewish his socks smell of fish

More proof there was another God, Baal.

20Ahab got everyone together, then they went to meet Elijah on Mount Carmel. 21Elijah stood in front of them and said, "How much longer will you try to have things both ways? If the LORD is God, worship him! But if Baal is God, worship him!"

The people did not say a word.

22Then Elijah continued:

I am the Lord's only prophet, but Baal has four hundred fifty prophets.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All we have is what others have studied and wrote about.  They don't even agree Where do Gods come from?

There is no way of knowing what every single African village did or thought so many years ago.  One tribe could have had a petrofied Elephant wiener and said that was God.

Again, there is no evidence of :
[Essene - An ancient term of the sect of Judaism which birthed, raised and then followed the Master - Yeshua (Essene Jesus). Noted for their vegetarianism, communal living and healing art practices.
[/i]
People debate it and it isn't so important unless you are trying to say this is where the idea and Jesus came from?  There are various anti christ writings out there and theories, one only needs to pick the one they like the best and go with it.

From wiki:

However, J.B. Lightfoot's essay (On Some Points Connected with the Essenes) argues that attempts to find the roots of Essenism in Pythagoreanism and the roots of Christianity in Essenism are flawed. Authors such as Robert Eisenman present differing views that support the Essene/Early Christian connection.link

Jesus ate meat and fish, he drank wine.  They would not make a god something they themselves would not believe in.
Same with the Jews.  They were all about being "Jews" special, chosen.  Jesus was back to tell them they were not chosen.  Why would a Jew invent a god such as that?  Regardless, Essenes were jews, does it matter what sort of jews?
They disappeared into jewdom.

Not to mention he said they would be scattered and  Jerusalem as well, and they were.  History has proved Jesus' words to be true.  Jews think they are still back in Deuteronomy.  They would not invent Jesus to move on with the story when they don't feel the story is even near finished.  That would be stupid even for a jew.  Jesus came from Nazareth, the place was not a respectful place, and he came on a donkey, humble and as a servant.
You know Jews as well as I do, would they invent a God like that and then kill Him?  No.  They killed him but they didn't invent him.
Their god would be one of superpower, full of riches, full of jewelery, living in a castle and certainly not a carpenter.

Same as today, they are all into looks, jewels, money, and power.  They have even changed B.C. to B.C.E. before common era.  They still view him as common.  They make up terms such as losers, rogues, none of which they apply to themselves.
They never link themselves with a "commoner" or "goyim."  They keep themselves separate.

Jesus did not do that, He walked with lepers to prove His point against them.  He spoke out against politics, laws, and promoted freedom.

The entire point was to save the innocent jews with a last ditch effort of showing them miracles in order they stop believing in the religious aspect of what the Pharisees were saying.  He could not stop the political laws of the land in which the jews created as it would have caused a ruckus and they would have had that as an excuse.  They still try to promote such a thing when the other lies they create stop working.

The chief priests accused him of being a wizard to the people who saw what He did with their own eyes, they tried to have him put to death for being a wizard.

His final judgement was because he said "what thou sayeth."  When asked if he was God.    For this he was murdered and it was at Passover to be sure that every Jew would see.  

The ones that were "brothers and sisters" of Christ were hunted down and killed.  Not much is documented about this, nor are there the thousands of books written regarding the hunting down of Christians in these early years.  Wonder why?

Nor is there any outcry by Jews regarding Jesus' death, nor the death of the innocent babies slaughtered Dec 28th.

There is only denial, denial, denial from the Jews and those they have convinced to side with them.  Now if Jesus was a Jew why are there no tears?

I would not be shocked if Mary was not ethnic a Jew and if Jesus' father was God then Jesus wasn't ethnic a Jew.  But to go that route the Jews are stuck between a rock and a hard place.  They can't say "aha!" proves he wasn't god as he isn't a line from David, because to prove such they would have to admit God was the father.  

That is what I like about Jesus, he cuts them off at every turn.

There were eye witnesses to his miracles and eyewitnesses to his death, you can call them liars and I can chose the idea to believe them, that is our choice.

Regardless, Jesus and Hitler are the only "men" who walked out into the streets and said to the Jews "you're wrong and this is going to stop."     Our nation is being filled with men like "Owk" who say  "stop being mean to the jews." or the men in Washington who partake in the Jews follies and bend over, or any other organization who chooses to believe their may be just one good jew out there and never thinking about the millions of non-jews who have proved they are good.  I guess we are just to let them all die to save one good jew?
The Christians think there are 144,000 good jews, jews who have never sinned or said a foul word and are afraid to worry with the millions of foul anti christ jews.  Even though Christian teachings say everyone has sinned, and no one is without fault.  I don't know where they think these 144,000 jews would be.  

The only place they could be are the ones slaughtered at the time of Herod, they hadn't had a chance to talk yet.  They were slaughtered in his name and would naturally get a choice seat.

So the part of society who does not believe in Christianity will not speak out less they hurt the feelings of one good jew, but it is okay to let the rest of humanity perish.

The Christians won't speak out less there are 144,000 unblemished jews sitting somewhere under a tree, so they too will let the rest of humanity perish.

I'm beginning to think the only thing that is going to save us will be the Arabs and so far they have been presented to us as the enemy.  Now we can all see why that is, the Jews are way ahead of us in that dept, they want us to snip our life line.

Every single Jew will benefit when the Jew takes over.  If they didn't participate then they were unjustly enriched, but enriched all the same.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sometimes Mystica I think you must have gotten good grades in school, you read and believe what you read.  I on the other hand would put the answer down as what was taught to me but would write next to it what I thought the real answer was.  I would get counted off for doing that.  :D   I know you can relate to my teachers frustration.  

Thanks for the Pentagram post, I will address it later when I have time to study it further.  I think of most of it as a hoax, I could put twisty ties stretched out and say one is water and one is fire. Then again, I think the Pentagram has been around for awhile.  I can't help but think of "Pentagon."
Thanks guys!

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 22, 2008, 09:19:57 AM »
The law of attraction is still working well for me ... I focus on something I want and it just seems to come to me at precisely the right time, especially information in emails ... sometimes in unlikely form such as the one below.

I recieved it today as a christmas greeting from a friend so I have deleted some of the pics and left the text as it is, but added the 5 books of the OT/Torah.

I think it points out very well that Christianity and the Christmas message is very much Jewish. I also received another email featuring a discussion about the Jews control of world domination and their intentions to wipe out Christianity which I will tidy it up (without changing anthing), just to make it clear who is saying what ... However I may post it on another thread, or create a new one. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The History of One Significant Christmas Carol:

One Christmas Carol that has always baffled me... What in the world do leaping Lords, French hens, swimming swans, and especially the partridge who won't come out of the pear tree have to do with Christmas?

Well just read on:

From 1558 until 1829, Roman Catholics in England were not permitted to practice their faith openly. Someone during that era wrote this carol as a catechism song for the young Catholics. It has two levels of meaning, the surface meaning plus a hidden meaning known only to members of their church.
Each element in the carol has a code word for a religious reality which the children could remember.

1. The partridge in a pear tree was Jesus Christ.
2. Two turtle doves were the Old and New Testaments.
3. Three French hens stood for faith, hope and love.
4. The four calling birds were the four gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John.

5. The five golden rings recalled the TORAH ... or Law, the first five booksof the bible.
Genesis
Exodus
Leviticus
Numbers
Deuteronomy

6. The six geese a-laying stood for the six days of creating.
7. Seven swans a swimming represented the sevenfold gifts of the Holy Spirit--Prophesy, Serving, Teaching, Exhortation, Contribution, Leadership and Mercy.   
8. The eight maids a milking were the eight beatitudes. 
9. Nine ladies dancing were the nine fruits of the Holy Spirit--Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Kindness, Goodness, Faithfulness, Gentleness, and Self Control.
10. The ten lords a leaping were the Ten Commandments. 
11. The eleven pipers piping stood for the eleven faithful disciples. 
12. The twelve drummers drumming symbolized the twelve points of belief in The Apostles Creed. 
So there is your history for today. I found it interesting and enlightening and now I know how that strange song became a Christmas Carol...

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 22, 2008, 09:28:17 AM »
Thanks America, You've made some good points here but I am off to bed for some much needed sleep (I often go days without it).

So I will reply as soon as possible ... commitments to family and friends for the Christmas period will keep me busy for the next couple of days ... but I'll try and squeeze it in.

Merry Chrismas all and to all a goodnight!

Offline america

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2008, 09:36:36 AM »
Have a nice sleep Mystica.  Was so happy to see this message.  First thought was "no I can't think that hard today." :D  Great minds do think alike even if it is once in awhile.

I'm doing dishes, laundry, re-arranging furniture, waiting for delayed friends, and trying to catch up.  Just downloading things in-between times.

We can pick up this conversation another time.  Thanks for the Christmas song explanation.
Thanks guys!

Offline jacawaro

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 24, 2008, 11:20:54 AM »
Jac a war o .... Are you for REAL  ???

More real than the science-fiction images from NASA that you post in order to promote the evolution lie.

Offline jacawaro

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 24, 2008, 12:02:39 PM »

"religion...introduced by the elite"

If you would care to mention it, what is the basis for your saying this?  Is there some argument or historical account which explains the story of the elite introducing religion to the human race?

Offline Jan Robertson

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 25, 2008, 06:39:24 AM »
   More real than the science-fiction images from NASA that you post in order to promote the evolution lie.

Ummm .... those pics were posted "as a joke" in reply to thomaspain's pic that had the accompanying quote "Here is a micro-photo of the interior of God's body." But then you knew that!!!

Unless you're talking about the ten beautiful "Nebulae" I posted on another thread which were to illustrate our electric universe ...

Besides I am a great believer in 'creation' because there had to be a creation of something in order for there to be an evolution. Something 'believers' ignore because it interferes with the bible babble.

Offline WilliamHag

• Private
  • Neither a citizen nor subject be.
    • View Profile
    • moldova dating sites
« Reply #73 on: May 18, 2020, 03:53:37 PM »
Who the Hell Made Rebecca Black's 'Friday' video recording

So yes, You are impressed. my pal Trevor puts it best: Like all relevant parties was given cat tranquilizers and then forced at gunpoint to make a video. The expression on her face when she saying the fun fun fun line is somewhere between saying but that word means different things on our world and me I am being held hostage by Kim Jong Il and forced to do this.' the hell made this video?

the simplest way Ark Music Factory, A texas based company operating as moldova dating an industry hybrid of Maurice Starr and John Bennett Ramsey. Their are complete bait for starry eyed parents: You are a great singer without any material and you would like to get discovered, One visits, Ark Music Factory is looking to get you. [It now been cleared; screen grab here.]

The formula is straightforward: They fly your child between the specified ages of 13 17 to new jersey, Write her a record it in super compressed Autotuned developing, Shoot an edge sensors overlay video and BAM! Maybe your kid can notch up a couple thousand YouTube views while you be careful about your dreams of being a pop star parent percolate.

Ark Music Factory premiered last month by Patrice Wilson and Clarence Jey pictured here with one of their pop stars in training, J Clarence Jey has a MySpace with songs like Boi and exactly like the Rich Kids. The biggest name he caused so far is Richie Kotzen, A guitarist from the 1980s hair glam band Poison. He caused girls as moldova women young as nine years old.

truth be told, Young girls look like they are Jey and Wilson preference, searching Ark Music Factory roster. suitable CJ Fam, A girl who usually sings at Ronald McDonald fundraisers and, glaring in Days With Ark Music Factory. It supposed be a poster for Clarence Jey and Patrice Wilson company, But it just looks plain of poor quality, Creepy and serious:

Ark Music Factory obviously has put a lot of effort into marketing on the internet a girl from Madison named Kaya Rosenthal, Whose Get You Out of My Mind video was heavily promoted but is surpassed in views by Rebecca Black video since I started typing this post:

Kaya at least understands the music video game she took part in this spoof of music videos but most of Ark clients appear oblivious to the realities of the music business. In please note of another video filmed by Ark Music Factory in house producers, Sarah Maugaotega friends questionthings like you make this, And howd you do it? Sarah probably the most natural sounding and looking singer on Ark roster, And her official YouTube channel has only seven online subscribers. nevertheless, This image got made:that trade pretty heavily in teenage tropes like texting and video chat. Then there the truly inexplicable videos, not unlike, Which shows the teenage singer in a straitjacket on a survelliance camera, interwoven with hipstamatic shots. the vast majority of others are just as formless in concept.

you were given to wonder: What if these Ark Music Factory girls hung out together, For one night? What happens? Would the time continuum rupture? observe, The Ark Music plant launch party, Which has to be seen to be believed:

Now look I not attending say that Jey or Wilson are pedophiles, Like a lot of internet commenters are performing. That a really rash bottom line to reach with no evidence, whenever we all know that the music industry thrives on young girls. has been doing, With increasing quite that will never go out of style.

But I will point out that their company obviously needs unwanted expense to rent Rolls Royces; Pay school time; Shoot videos and rent venues and singers and soundmen for launch parties. That money ain via record sales or publishing royalties. Myth a few days at a time so their kids can brag about it at school and still inflate their own vanity.

has sucralose sad? That depends on your perspective. Is it amusing that Ark Music Factory biggest hit, Has gotten famous for being mercilessly made fun of on dedicated websites? you bet it is. I have a pity party for those kids are not good singers, And no one is telling them that. It not wrong of them to would like to be famous, Or need to make music. It whoever is capitalizing on their dreams to make money that really at fault here.

you never know? Maybe deep down they may have some talent, And maybe they happens to be reformed with guidance. But now i think they been ruined. They are a manufacturing company and a lable. They do development deals with people then put them in showcases for A reps around to try and get them an actual record deal. They niether promise these kids a deal or promise that they can get one with them. That is stated clearly in the contract they can sign. They also either offer a full 360 construction deal or a partial 360 formation deal, Meaning that some may have to pay for the video, But they also give them the option of getting a video done with a co-worker of their choice and not them if they ony get the partial 360. apart from that they pay for nothing else, Not school time, public relations, Or the photo shoots they get and typically they get a 3 4 song producing deal.

okay, They do work with people who want to pay them to produce their music. Who wouldn an individual offers you $20k? It called business. As far as who they have perhaps signed to their actual label, It few and far between and they are a really talented group of people and not all of them are kids. a lot of them are in their 20

Go to the source prior to making crap up. Clarence and Patrice are 2 of the most honest and hard working people out there (And are both MARRIED incidentally). to make them seem skeevy and creepy because they work with kids is wrong on every level. I guess that would make individuals of PBS, chips, Disney quite as guilty?

Then all record business employers are sleazy then right? Why pinpoint this one, Do you realize how the music business really works, Look up. no one out there who has made a record hasn had to pay a company back for something. Why do you consider so many artists can afford to live or go bankrupt? Because they can pay the royalties back that were paid out early on because they tanked and didn allocate their money correctly. These kids just pay it beforehand (If they should be pay at all). I don realize why that is such a a big deal. Not one record label is innocent of this sort of thing. People just don know the way the industry works as a whole and I think this was just an easy target. There is a lot of crap music out there and these guys aren't the only ones guilty of producing it.