Author Topic: Frank Collin and the Skokie Nazis  (Read 2263 times)

Offline Commander_Collin

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
Frank Collin and the Skokie Nazis
« on: November 21, 2005, 12:09:48 PM »

I admit I slapped around a few old Jews.

A lot in this article isn't not completely true. The part about me being Jewish,a pedophile, and spending time in jail, is exaggerated. I still believe in the FatherLand, and consider myself a Nazi.

Original article

AWTD

Re: Frank Collin and the Skokie Nazis
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2005, 06:27:56 PM »
It's too bad you retired before Bill White tried to spark a race riot at the Millions More March in Washington via Toledo,Ohio. I know you would've given the Zionists a much bigger bang for their buck.

Have you thought of a working vacation in Birmingham,England?

Offline Commander_Collin

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2005, 05:02:55 AM »

It's too bad you retired before Bill White tried to spark a race riot at the Millions More March in Washington via Toledo,Ohio.
Have you thought of a working vacation in Birmingham,England?

I agree to come here to protect my reputation.

The arrests at my Chicago headquarters involved a Nazi poser named Wolfgang Schmidt, who got past my internal security, and was Jewish. Schmidt had a quarrel with a boy in my 'Hitler Youth Corp', and the kid ran to the police and filed molestation charges. The Jew run news rags accussed me, instead of Schmidt.

As far as Bill White goes, people in the opposition (Jewish Communists) always try to undermine us. They have fellow white supremecists call us Jewish. I don't know anything about Bill White.

AWTD

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2005, 09:15:51 AM »
It's my priviledge to interview you, sir. As for the younger set, I'm 43 and I find there are few things easier on the eyes than a teenaged girl with overdeveloped breasts jumping around in a cheerleader outfit. Especially after a few wobbly pops.

Some of your proteges are at work in the city of Toronto trying to get riots going. There was the sexual taxing of a white Catholic girl for over a year by some 16 black basketball players at one of our high schools.(One of their victims committed suicide with her boyfriend.) There were a couple of racially-related gang murders in the past month. There was also a prostitute murdered and multilated with her torso being left in open view in a Parkdale dead end. (Always a poor people's enrager.) One expert said that the Bloods and Crips in LA don't even kill each other at church funerals so that was Zionist money well spent.

Yet, Ernest Zundel was deported. David Duke's literature has been banned. Heritage Front leader Wolfgang Droge was recently murdered (with few details released to the press.) A white nationalist on parole had his Internet priveldges revoked. During the Muslim riots in France, a JDL terrorist had his head split open in prison. Do you feel that these obstacles will impede the Zionists from setting Toronto on fire? Would you have any advice for the guy currently doing your job in Toronto? TIA.

Offline Commander_Collin

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2005, 10:12:09 AM »

Do you feel that these obstacles will impede the Zionists from setting Toronto on fire?

OK, I admit there are a few Jewish ringers in the movement, but I wasn't one of them. The Toledo riots were run by a guy named Bill White (Bill Weiss), and the Paris riots were also run by Jewish Communists.

The mistakes in Paris were allowing the Paris police to find the factory where the car firebombs were made, and arresting the Jewish ring leader. By having riots all over France they allowed everyone to see it was coordinated by the drug distributors that worked for the Jewish network.

As far as the coming Toronto riots - it's a concentrated area and the Zionists will get their black drug dealers to organize it.

AWTD

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2005, 06:46:54 PM »
Your response was very enlightening. Last night on Global News, they had a story out of Hamilton, Ontario (about an hour's drive from Toronto) about how a mainly Serbian-Canadian teen basketball team was attacked by Asian marauders in their high school supposedly in response to a bullying incident. Like something out of Kill Bill, many carried machetes and they trashed the school.

Since something wants to see my city trashed and burned, I did some research on what you'd need for a war game to both attack and defend Toronto via the unrest of riots. Just in my hunt for tools on Google, what I found probably would be deemed too shocking for whatreallyhappened.com.

The Gulf War began in early 1991. Troops went into Kuwait but not Iraq. Something evil didn't like that. Something that wanted massive civil unrest in both the United States and Canada, likely so that they'd have some form of martial law going which would contain anything serious as far as protests against a draft was concerned.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1991

Which ferments into this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992

The people who favoured massive social unrest were well pleased with Jeffrey Dahmer (lots of young black victims), the Rodney King beating which somehow ended up in Ronald Reagan's Simi Valley with a Canadian filming it. Mike Tyson, no paragon of virtue, doesn't take no for an answer from a beauty queen who went up into his suite at 3 in the morning. There are bombings in Coeur D'Alene which will result in the ultra-sloppy takedown at Ruby Ridge. Paul Bernardo, from tiny Port Dalhoussie like some other historic Bernardos, starts abducting, raping and killing schoolgirls while filming it. Like Dahmer, the cops are criticized for not finding him sooner with what was available. Come to think of it, Karla Holmolka, Bernardos wife, left a huge halothane-induced burn all over her sister Tammy's left cheek when she had to murder her after giving her as a Christmas gift to Paul. At any time, Karla could make Paul dance with this info if she wanted to. According to Elm Street magazine's (April 2001) Trish Wood, "...But it just doesn't add up. The angry red insult to Tammy's face in the photo is a 'rug burn'? It just hits you like a punch in the gut."

http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_killers/notorious/dahmer/3.html

(BTW, you be the judge on Dahmer. That story looks very different to me today.)

The Rodney King verdict comes in two days before welfare day in April 1992. Reginald Denny is dragged from his truck by a gang. One of them was just released from the army three weeks beforehand. Denny is struck by a brick in the face by a thug wearing a Martin Luther King shirt on national live TV via KTLA. (Was that for white nationalists to harp on?) Prior to that, blacks associated the surname "Denny" with having to pay for meals first at restaurants.

A few days later in Toronto, an unarmed black crack dealer is shot in the back and killed after fleeing from police. (It used to be normal for gangs to cover their dealers from nearby over here.) There's a protest at Queen's Park, our equivalent of a state capitol, and then there's a parade to Yonge St., our main drag. If there's a riot, it should've been small and centered around Chinatown. That doesn't happen. Gangs were just waiting for cover by Yonge Street and somehow they got it. The rest was pure mayhem and the beating of anyone not black, especially the Asians.

Here's an odd note. The Toronto Blue Jays won the pennant that year, the first time north of the border. I thought I was the only one who thought they got all the right umpire calls and I kept it to myself until I started hearing other people in bars saying the same thing. The celebration would've been the perfect opportunity for a riot some 6 months after the last one.

I think that's probably going too far in speculation, but be sure to read the wiki links. That stuff is just satanic.

So Commander, what's in store for Toronto next? A Palestinian doctor deliberately injecting the AIDS virus into a thousand black children like in Libya?

Offline Commander_Collin

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2005, 05:24:25 PM »
The Toronto Jews are planning a strike that will turn white people against Muslims. They will blow up a school, shoot down an airliner, or something, and it will lead back to some raghead cell

The have infested Canada with Asians, Africans, etc so as to have a divided society.

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2005, 11:03:18 AM »
The Toronto Jews are planning a strike that will turn white people against Muslims. They will blow up a school, shoot down an airliner, or something, and it will lead back to some raghead cell

The have infested Canada with Asians, Africans, etc so as to have a divided society.
"Truth: An ingenious compound of desirability of appearance."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline amonvanroark

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2005, 11:19:10 AM »
Sorry, still trying to figure out all the bells and whistles. :P
To the point: I doubt that the powers that be wish for a divided society, but I can see how this would be beneficial for them. I simply think that the powers that be are more interested in expanding the tax base for this country. It simply comes down to the fact that whites try to pay as little taxes as they can; natives pay little or no taxes, hell, they are recipients of great largesse. My experience is that both Asians and immigrants from India and Pakistan are a little more receptive to keep the country's budget in the black.
"Truth: An ingenious compound of desirability of appearance."
-Ambrose Bierce

Offline AWTD

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2006, 01:35:22 PM »
Frank, is this your daughter? I don't think you'll marry off this one, but I can see her Palm Beach parades scaring the heck out of people just like you did.

:D

Edit: removed link
« Last Edit: January 02, 2006, 02:31:44 PM by NOLAJBS »
Cui bono?

Offline Proemio

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2006, 06:43:28 PM »
To the point: I doubt that the powers that be wish for a divided society, but I can see how this would be beneficial for them. I simply think that the powers that be are more interested in expanding the tax base for this country.
The PTB does not need our taxes, except for control purposes - of course, they take them. Your'e in, you don't pay; your'e unimportant you pay; your'e out they use the tax code for punishment or destruction. The 'free worldTM' or 'international communityTM'' get all the necessary 'income' by invading Afganistan, Columbia etc. to control the drug trade, others for the resources racket, and if more is needed, they get it from the Rothschild gang in "The City", somewhere in London. The cost of 'government' and the possible tax income, haven't added up for decades. Take Canada for example, they 'assist' in keeping the Afgans in line, and bingo, surplusses - cool, how that works.

Offline Commander_Collin

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2006, 05:37:52 PM »

Why the hell does this forum 'Kow-Tow' to Jews?

When I was in Skokie I had my men rough up a couple of 70 yr olds. No broken bones, but we smashed their car, and spit on them. The wife called us names so I personally slapped her.

They liked it!!

Offline The_Skunk

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2006, 06:14:06 AM »
Collins is a monster

Offline SonofLiberty32183

• Lurker
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2006, 01:31:35 PM »
So the cops didn't raid your headquarters and catch you in the act of performing oral sex on two young boys ? That and beating up grannies , you really are a douchebag , aren't you , ''Commander'' ? The only thing you and I probably have in common is our skepticism of the Final Solution , and that's probably it .

Offline Benoit

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2007, 04:10:52 AM »
I still believe in the FatherLand, and consider myself a Nazi...

But you are still Joseph Cohen.

Offline Commander_Collin

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2007, 10:08:01 AM »
So the cops didn't raid your headquarters and catch you in the act of performing oral sex on two young boys ?

That's a goddamn lie. The boys were joining the 'Hitler Youth Movement' and I was giving them an physical.

Offline Commander_Collin

• Master Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2007, 10:10:37 AM »
But you are still Joseph Cohen.

My name is Commander Frank Collin, that Joseph Cohen is a lie.