Author Topic: The Zionists may have also planned to take down the GW Bridge on 911  (Read 757 times)

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
Re: The Zionists may have also planned to take down the GW Bridge on 911
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2010, 08:38:12 PM »
Here:

http://georgewashington2.blogspot.com/2010/09/anniversary-of-911.html
ww

Good link, just the thing to send to a friend I'm currently debating 7 WTC with.  He is now fairly skeptical about Uncle Sam's propaganda in general but clings to the official 9/11 story.

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2010, 06:29:47 AM »
We know official theory impossible...Probable perpetrators were Israel, elements in US, plus 'independent contractors'...We have discussed this many times: Dov Zakheim look like a main facilitator to me, because he have access to all WTC blue pritnts for almost a decade, as his 'security firm' acquired contract with WTC after 1993 bombing, and Zakheim also control resources from DOD, including surplus Boeing 767 tankers...Plus, he could write big checks.

Big question is this: How buildings actually brought down?...Nano-thermite?...Bollyn subscribes to this, but how was it applied to buildings?...Was it sprayed on, as an aerosol?...45 core columns in each big tower, plus concrete pulverized: this means a lot of spraying, a lot...This would take quite a bit of time...Plus base of columns need to be melted...Could have been thermite here...Triggers need to be installed also...It could have been done, as office towers like WTC are constantly attended by various maintenance crews and contractors...But it would take a good while, an all precise pressure points would have to be coated with thermite and triggers...Big job...Was it possibly a directed energy weapon that did it?...Or latest generation 'clean' hydrogen device?...In any case, timing was perfect, everything come apart at same time....State of art demolition...Cutting edge.

Anybody have good technical answer to this, let us know.

This not simple job; took a lot of work.

Plus media cover up had to be in place...This was a VERY PROFESSIONAL job...Like JFK hit, we probably never know who actually pulled trigger, or set the buildings up.

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2010, 06:48:03 AM »
Big question is this: How buildings actually brought down?.

I believe it was a combination of methods.  It was an unprecedented job, and it had to be done in secret and made to look, at least superficially, like Osama bin Boogyman and Arab terrorists destroyed them with planes.  Tried and true demolition devices, thermite, would have been part of the equation, but there was much more.  Something was attacking large metal structures directly.  Some nearby cars had their engine blocks melted while tires and fabric interior remained intact.  Something huge went off beneath the structures before they fell. William Rodriguez and his co workers personally experienced this, and whatever it was left a residue of molten metal beneath the towers for months afterwards (see the video of the government NIST head investigator saying he never heard of this).   Remember they have a virtually nlimited budget to work with in secret, and they use if for developing new and better ways to kill people and destroy their works.

A agree with you about Rabbi Dov Zakheim.  There's a person who could tell us a thing or two about what really happened that day under water board torture.   Silverstein, too.  Shotgun Cheney, too.

ww
"Hi, Mom, this is Mark Bingham!...you believe me don't you?"

Offline FrankDialogue

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2010, 11:18:08 AM »
Big question is this: How buildings actually brought down?.

I believe it was a combination of methods.    Some nearby cars had their engine blocks melted while tires and fabric interior remained intact.  Something huge went off beneath the structures before they fell. William Rodriguez and his co workers personally experienced this, and whatever it was left a residue of molten metal beneath the towers for months afterwards (see the video of the government NIST head investigator saying he never heard of this).   Remember they have a virtually unlimited budget to work with in secret, and they use if for developing new and better ways to kill people and destroy their works.

Well, a powerful thermite compound goes thru metal like a hot knife thru butter, but, yeah, Rodriguez and others hear blasts, too...The cars with the melted engine blocks make me think of some kind of atomic weapon...But, hell, I'm no metalurgy expert.

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2010, 04:04:59 PM »
"some kind of atomic weapon..."

I'm thinking some unknown weapon in combo with the known thermite because as far as I know there's no radiation fallout, unless they developed a clean nuke.  Something made those giant superskyscrapers fall straight down at almost free fall speed,  totally disintegrating the massive support structure, turning the concrete to dust in mid air, leaving a subterranean residue of molten metal for months afterwards, and ir sure as hell wasn't kerosene and burning office materials.
"Hi, Mom, this is Mark Bingham!...you believe me don't you?"