Author Topic: * GORDON DUFF: HISTORY NEVER HAPPENED, WHO IS DAVID IRVING?  (Read 3258 times)

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
Re: * GORDON DUFF: HISTORY NEVER HAPPENED, WHO IS DAVID IRVING?
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2010, 11:17:58 PM »
Well they already bought the Prez, the Senators, Congress, own the press and now Irving too. I guess in the final analysis money talks, life is precious.

Life is precious. Eventually people will come to despise everything that prevents, stalls, diverts or deceives life from fulfilling it's higher potentials, purposes, and destinies. Blood will prove its worth against Gold by outweighing it in people's lives.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2010, 05:46:20 AM »
Like Oswald, Pieper was accidental assassinated, so I guess we'll never really know.

Laconas - Always covering for your people

Joachim Pieper's panzers were not even near Malmendy.The trial was a Dachau and it was a 100% Jewish farce, to the point that the US Supreme court threw out the verdict.

Laconas, these US GIs were murdered by Jewish Communists, the same as Katyn, or market bombs in Iraq. Ans Joachim Pieper had been given evidence showing the 'Resistance' (Jewilian black marketeers) slaughtered the Americans, and that's why he was killed by Israeli agents.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malmedy_massacre_trial

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2010, 04:41:45 PM »
Life is precious. Eventually people will come to despise everything that prevents, stalls, diverts or deceives life from fulfilling it's higher potentials, purposes, and destinies.

Indeed.

Until or unless people keep their noses out the Bible, nothing can or will happen anytime soon.
And that could be a tall order!  

Blood will prove its worth against Gold by outweighing it in people's lives.

By Gerry Frederics

The unabridged version of the Random House Dictionary Of The English Language (the gigantic1966 edition) defines racism thusly;

A belief that human races have distinctive characteristics that determine their respective cultures, usually involving the idea that one's own race is superior and has the right to rule others.

The editor of the dictionary is a jew by the name of Stein. 'Racism' does not even appear (!) in the German Brockhaus encyclopedia of 1936. However, what does appear there is a well reasoned scientific treatise on the subject. First of, the jew uses the word ''belief''. This is clearly incorrect, since a ''belief'' is something religious, not scientifically proven, whereas the study of races is clearly a scientific (non-religious) undertaking. Then the jew states that this ''belief'' usually involves an idea of superiority (correct) and the subsequent right to rule over others (patent nonsense). The German Brockhaus encyclopedia incidentally says nothing whatsoever about either ''superiority'', nor anything about ruling over others.

In short, the deffinition of words has undergone a metamorphosis designed by those who want to destroy us, Der Ewige Jude. This was clearly outlined in the Protocols Of the Elders Of Zion. This process is characterized by sowing discontent and confusion. The jew cannot prosper in a hegemonic society - consequently the jew's incessant destruction of our values by sowing confusion and creating chaos.

Well, I for one am not in the least bit confused.

1. I define racism as my God given right to live amongst those who look like me, who act
        like me, who think like me and who are of the same genetic stock as I am.

2. The natural instinct to be drawn to those with whom I share a common background.

3. The natural instinct to be proud of ''my'' race.

4. The natural right to be discriminating. We learn from the beginning of our existence to
       discriminate against all things which are bad for us. Without discrimination we die.
       Discrimination is self-defense. It is the right of every human being on earth and is being
       practiced by all. Those who refuse to acknowledge this are either fools, liars or both.

5. Racism is good - not bad as the jew wants us to believe.

6. Racism does not mean my desire to lord or to rule over others.

7. Racism means to be left alone to our own devices and to, in a responsibly discriminating
       manner learn from other races and interact with them on a voluntary basis.

8. Racism means - come to visit as long as you are willing to behave in a civilized manner
       (as I do when respectfully visiting your countries), but go back to your people where you belong.

9. Racism means that interracial mixture almost always results in an inferior human being.
       There are exceptions which prove the rule, e.g. White-Oriental.

10. Racism is not hatred of other races, but rather those things outlined in the nine points above.

"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2010, 05:18:43 PM »

Forget about it SG, you born at the wrong place at the wrong time. White Euros are out --- a brown mix is in. If you're lucky the Jews will save a few specimens and place them in museums for people to see 500 years from now.

Dr John--right place,wrong time.----ORIGINAL 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuRDMu87tl0&feature=related

Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2010, 06:51:49 PM »
Forget about it SG, you born at the wrong place at the wrong time. White Euros are out --- a brown mix is in. If you're lucky the Jews will save a few specimens and place them in museums for people to see 500 years from now.

Whatever they do will make us stronger.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2010, 07:12:49 PM »
Whatever they do will make us stronger.

Fewer but stronger?

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2010, 07:19:55 PM »
Fewer but stronger?

It could be so easy ...... look at 9/11 and the opportunity to expose the Jew. I still haven't seen a so called 'Truth Teller'  (Alex Jones, Irving, Duke,etc) say a word. People need to be educated, and that means websites, but I doubt the Zhids will let those exist much longer.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2010, 07:32:37 PM »
It could be so easy ...... look at 9/11 and the opportunity to expose the Jew. I still haven't seen a so called 'Truth Teller'  (Alex Jones, Irving, Duke,etc) say a word. People need to be educated, and that means websites, but I doubt the Zhids will let those exist much longer.

If they did, they would have ended-up like Edgar Steele, or worse.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2010, 07:56:02 PM »

Dr John--right place,wrong time.----ORIGINAL  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuRDMu87tl0&feature=relate

(I remember that song.)

Unfortunately we have little control over that. Yet luckily ~ at the wrong time in history, I was at the right place and survived.

Other than that, yep, brown is in.

"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2010, 08:09:07 PM »

(I remember that song.)

Unfortunately we have little control over that. Yet luckily ~ at the wrong time in history, I was at the right place and survived.

Other than that, yep, brown is in.

Good way to put it.

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2010, 04:47:51 AM »
Everything Irving says nowadays does nothing but promote the holocaust story. He might have written a few long-winded decent books years ago, but now it is all about keeping the bs alive and never coming to any meaningful conclusions. Irving will never take people to 'the heart of the matter' regarding WWII.

Amy Irving was married to 3 Jews.

Irving was born in Palo Alto, California, the daughter of film and stage director Jules Irving (né Jules Israel) and actress Priscilla Pointer. Irving's brother is writer/director David Irving (not the British author of the same name) and her sister is singer/teacher of deaf children Katie Irving. Irving is of Jewish descent on her father's side and has Welsh and Cherokee ancestry on her mother's.[1] She was raised in the Christian Science faith.[1]

and and she thinks she's Hawaiin.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2010, 04:59:57 AM »
Fewer but stronger?

The wolf helps the deer by eating the weak ones.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2010, 06:47:10 AM »
The wolf helps the deer by eating the weak ones.

They don't eat the weak deer, they keep them alive and feed off of them.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2010, 07:09:03 AM »
They don't eat the weak deer, they keep them alive and feed off of them.

Then more like ticks.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2010, 01:01:12 PM »
Then more like ticks.

The average Aryan family is 1.2 children, Jews are 3.2, and Mexicans are 6.0 children. Go to the Ivy League ..... maybe 10% to 15% are white, the medical classes are 60% Jewilians, and 25% Pakis, Blacks, Israelis, and other 3rd world garbage.

The Jews have destroyed the middle class in America ..... the auto jobs are in Mexico, and the tech jobs are internet from Bangladesh, and manufacturing is in China

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2010, 03:56:38 PM »
The average Aryan family is 1.2 children, Jews are 3.2, and Mexicans are 6.0 children. Go to the Ivy League ..... maybe 10% to 15% are white, the medical classes are 60% Jewilians, and 25% Pakis, Blacks, Israelis, and other 3rd world garbage.

The Jews have destroyed the middle class in America ..... the auto jobs are in Mexico, and the tech jobs are internet from Bangladesh, and manufacturing is in China

Geo-social engineering is the jew's main occupation.  I think they're following orders (they're not that smart) but they may come up with this in their small, sick, greedy brains.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2010, 04:26:21 PM »

White American middle class grew fat and stupid, mostly stupid since they believed, and still believe, that investing all their saving with Jews was going to set them free in their later years. What's done is done, but Jews have proposed euthanasia -- I imagine in the next 20 or 30 years there will be many white baby boomers who will see that as a better choice rather than living and dying in the ghetto.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 22, 2010, 05:18:53 PM »
next 20 or 30 years there will be many white baby boomers who will see that as a better choice rather than living and dying in the ghetto.

This course is sustainable only for a few more years.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2010, 05:24:53 PM »
This course is sustainable only for a few more years.

Ya, but after that, when the white middle class has diminished, you'll a variety of immigrants willing to work to become middle class for at least 2 generations. The problem for Jews is keeping Latinos stupid(through the school system) and un-united. There are over 50 million Latinos now and they'll probably double in the next 10 years.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 22, 2010, 05:34:43 PM »
Ya, but after that, when the white middle class has diminished, you'll a variety of immigrants willing to work to become middle class for at least 2 generations. The problem for Jews is keeping Latinos stupid(through the school system) and un-united. There are over 50 million Latinos now and they'll probably double in the next 10 years.

You over-estimate jews.  They got very lucky with us.