Author Topic: * Creepy History Lesson  (Read 1756 times)

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
* Creepy History Lesson
« on: November 17, 2010, 09:48:17 AM »
Something different

Creepy History Lesson -Meghana
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
Re: * Creepy History Lesson
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 09:52:02 AM »
Very interesting and well done

Note: 'OSAMA' (distraction)
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline Zampan0

• Group Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 11:23:29 AM »
Why is it a mystery that JFK lusted after Marilyn Monro?  Who wouldn't have?
Never argue with a fool, people might not know the difference.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 11:58:30 AM »
Why is it a mystery that JFK lusted after Marilyn Monro?  Who wouldn't have?

I don't think that there would be too many men who would say: ''No thank you, ma'am''.

However, this must be Judeo-Masonic-Illuminati stuff, where every move made by TPTB has a meaning... Who knows, we are just mere mortals.

Offline Zampan0

• Group Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 02:47:16 PM »
I don't think that there would be too many men who would say: ''No thank you, ma'am''.

However, this must be Judeo-Masonic-Illuminati stuff, where every move made by TPTB has a meaning... Who knows, we are just mere mortals.

Yes Ma'am.
Never argue with a fool, people might not know the difference.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2010, 03:00:16 PM »

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2010, 05:41:33 PM »
Why is it a mystery that JFK lusted after Marilyn Monro?  Who wouldn't have?

I'm sure some of this is coincidence, however both Lincoln & Kennedy were puppets not quite obeying their masters.  Both assassination scenarios were engineered by jewish minds, probably including names, plans, and places.  These guys like to follow occultic references so a lot of these coincidences make sense from the manner of thinking of these murderers.

Marilyn Monroe was basically sold into a life of sexual slavery by the most elite of the Hollywood jews.  It makes sense that she may have been attracted to the power of a prez who had betrayed them and (perhaps somewhat unwittingly) challenged their power.

As for the $20 bill - I don't know, it could be a coincidence.  But given that the jews that control the Federal Reserve probably go to the same synagogues as the jews who engineered 9/11, I wouldn't rule out that this might not be coincidence either.

Same kinda thing as Obama's '60606' zipcode in Chicago.  All based on occultic/biblical/jewish references and basically just jews having fun while doing the 'work' that they do...  engineering our reality intended for us to believe.

Offline dirar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
- * Creepy History Lesson
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 11:37:08 PM »
http://www.snopes.com/history/american/lincoln-kennedy.asp

Most of these can be explained, or are simply not true

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2011, 09:23:01 AM »

Offline roscoe

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2011, 11:14:02 AM »
The Twin Towers are not just on the $20. All those bills have been removed from circulation anyway. I bet they would bring many$ if sold on ebay.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2011, 12:11:12 PM »
The Twin Towers are not just on the $20. All those bills have been removed from circulation anyway. I bet they would bring many$ if sold on ebay.

I can imagine they would be worth a bundle today.

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2011, 02:24:32 PM »
Coincidences?

I read this B.S. kosher article on snopes, and there wasn't anything they could actually claim as not fundamentally true.

I maintain many of the coincidences are because they are from the mind of the same jewish scriptwriter.  And some are just coincidences (number of letters in the prez names, but the assassins' names, for example, were made up by a scriptwriter).

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2011, 06:42:14 PM »
I read this B.S. kosher article on snopes, and there wasn't anything they could actually claim as not fundamentally true.

I maintain many of the coincidences are because they are from the mind of the same jewish scriptwriter.  And some are just coincidences (number of letters in the prez names, but the assassins' names, for example, were made up by a scriptwriter).

FREEMASONRY is undeniable.

Freemasons: The silent destroyers - deist religious cult based on the Knights Templar

The United States one-dollar bill ($1) is the most common denomination of US currency. The first president, George Washington, painted by Gilbert Stuart, is currently featured on the obverse, while the Great Seal of the United States is featured on the reverse. The one-dollar bill has the oldest reverse design of all U.S. currency, while the two-dollar bill has the oldest obverse design currently being produced. The obverse design seen today on the one-dollar bill debuted in 1963 when it first became a Federal Reserve Note.

President Franklin Roosevelt's conditional approval of the one-dollar bill's design in 1935,
requiring that the appearance of the sides of the Great Seal be reversed, and together, captioned.

The reverse of the one-dollar bill has an ornate design which incorporates both sides of the Great Seal of the United States to the left and right of the word "ONE". This word appears prominently in the white space at the center of the bill in a capitalized, shadowed, and seriffed typeface. A smaller image of the word "ONE" is superimposed over the numeral "1" in each of the four corners of the bill.

"THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" spans the top of the bill, "ONE DOLLAR" is emblazoned along the bottom, and above the central "ONE" are the words "IN GOD WE TRUST," which became the official motto of the United States in 1956. Below the reverse of the Great Seal on the left side of the bill are the words "THE GREAT SEAL," and below the obverse on the right side are the words "OF THE UNITED STATES." Both reverse and obverse of the Great Seal contain symbols of historical, political, religious, and numerological significance.

The Great Seal, originally designed in 1782 and added to the dollar bill's design in 1935, is surrounded by an elaborate floral design. The renderings used were the typical official government versions used since the 1880s.

The reverse of the seal on the left features a barren landscape dominated by an unfinished pyramid of 13 steps, topped by the Eye of Providence within a triangle. At the base of the pyramid are engraved the Roman numerals MDCCLXXVI (1776), the date of American independence from Britain. At the top of the seal stands a Latin phrase , "ANNUIT COEPTIS," meaning "He (God) favors our undertaking." At the bottom of the seal is a semicircular banner proclaiming "NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM" meaning "New Order of the Ages," which is a reference to the new American era. To the left of this seal, a string of 13 pearls extends toward the edge of the bill.

The obverse of the seal on the right features a bald eagle, the national bird and symbol of the United States. Above the eagle is a radiant cluster of 13 stars arranged in a six-pointed star. The eagle's breast is covered by a heraldic shield with 13 stripes that resemble those on the American flag. As on the first US flag, the stars and stripes stand for the 13 original states of the union. The eagle holds a ribbon in its beak reading "E PLURIBUS UNUM", a Latin phrase meaning "Out of many [states], one [nation]," a de facto motto of the United States (and the only one until 1956). In its left talons the eagle holds 13 arrows, and in its right talons it holds an olive branch with 13 leaves and 13 olives, representing, respectively, the powers of war and peace. To the right of this seal, a string of 13 pearls extends toward the edge of the bill.

The inclusion of the national motto, "In God We Trust", on all currency was required by law in 1955 and first appeared on paper money in 1957.

An individual dollar bill is also less formally known as a one, a single, a buck, a bone, and a bill .[1]
The Bureau of Engraving and Printing says the average life of a $1 bill in circulation is 42 months
before it is replaced due to wear.[2] Approximately 42% of all U.S. currency produced in 2009 were
one-dollar bills.[3]

Important note: Not all masons are aware that freemasonry is used as a cover for evil! Many initiates disapprove of self-seeking criminality and persecution that goes on, particularly at the higher degrees. These higher degrees are controlled by a 'higher' order calling itself 'Illuminated' Masonry.

Proofs of a Conspiracy Against all the Religions and Governments of Europe Carried on in the Secret Meetings of Free Masons, Illuminati and Reading Societies....

Offline dirar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2011, 05:30:04 AM »
Coincidences?

Certainly, but also incorrect facts, such as claiming Lincoln had a secretary called Kennedy

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2011, 06:06:34 AM »
Certainly, but also incorrect facts, such as claiming Lincoln had a secretary called Kennedy

facts?  that was the only fact I counted in the snopes article that may have been made up.  But even then snopes doesn't bother to prove it, just simply says the two whitehouse secretaries Lincoln had were not named Kennedy.

Offline dirar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2011, 04:25:12 AM »
I think we're going off at a tangent here. You seem more upset at the usage of Snopes than in discussing the merits of of their argument. If you'd care to explain why Snopes should not be referenced (I'm making an assumption here) I'm always happy to learn something new.

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2011, 06:49:45 AM »
I think we're going off at a tangent here. You seem more upset at the usage of Snopes than in discussing the merits of of their argument. If you'd care to explain why Snopes should not be referenced (I'm making an assumption here) I'm always happy to learn something new.

I think that, after the JFK assassination, someone (possibly jew-wise) was sharp enough to come along and put 2+2 together and make this list of these coincidences.  This might make the average person think a bit more about it, and ultimately implicate a scripted conspiracy.  The jews cannot have this, so they put this out there on snopes.  A little bit like how they handled the Protocols when it surfaced.  Or if someone pointing out the coincidences with the number '13' in the Apollo-13 mission, I'm sure snopes has something somewhere trying to explain that too.

The real explanation is jews love to leave their 'gang-symbols' all over their work.

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2011, 06:57:33 AM »
...and the $1 bill above is another good example.  Just how many times over do they all have their 'gang-symbols' all over it?  Number-13s, owls, pyramid/eye, spider-webs, joo-signatures, etc. etc. etc.

And this is what Americans worship.  They spend every day of their lives working for this dollar.

Offline dirar

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2011, 10:02:41 PM »
  This might make the average person think a bit more about it, and ultimately implicate a scripted conspiracy. 

With respect, half-facts tend to discredit the fact, not just the embellishments. If one promotes the truth it should unadulterated.