Author Topic: Sink Pink: new book takes down Breast Cancer Awareness Month  (Read 6172 times)

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
- Re: Sink Pink: new book takes down Breast Cancer Awareness Month
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2011, 11:11:37 PM »
I believe you are 100% correct.

A family member is dealing with prostate now, I'm the nut in the family advising against it and for holistic medicine.  Instead, we are watching Zio Medicine kill off slowly a family member.  Blood transfusions this week, as his blood has no red cells and he has no energy.

Kinda sad when one cannot convince a family member, but you are not alone there.

Not to mention that cancer is curable and treatable with peroxide, B16, Apricot and Hemp seeds ie Diet or alkalizing foods.

Peroxide? Interesting...

On our new property we have inherited a great Apricot Tree, nice size, abundant fruit and excellent taste, also pears and apples as well as grapes. The grapes have not been looked after well, so they will be some severe pruning for all the fruit trees.   

What I am looking forward to are some good beefsteak tomatoes next year and cucumbers for salads.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline pope daniel

• Group Major
  • Order of Miseratio Solvo Templum
    • View Profile
- Re: Sink Pink: new book takes down Breast Cancer Awareness Month
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2011, 12:11:02 AM »
Where are the photos of third world women with late stages of breast cancer?  Is it possible that death by breast cancer is exclusively limited to those undergoing treatment for it? 

only mcdonalds eaters get cancer

third worlders have a lower quality of living yet a higher quality of life
Revelation 3:14 "To the angel of the church in Laodicea write: These are the words of the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the ruler of God's creation.

Offline Vidarr

• Group Major
  • Is not Impressed
    • View Profile
- Sink Pink: new book takes down Breast Cancer Awareness Month
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2011, 03:11:27 AM »
In western countries it is almost standard practice to start giving women Hormone injections when they go into menopause to reduce the uncomfortable symptoms and decalcification of the bones.

Recent research has shown that this particular hormone treatment is responsible for increase in breastcancer.

This banning system obviously needs some work..

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2011, 01:51:44 PM »
In western countries it is almost standard practice to start giving women Hormone injections when they go into menopause to reduce the uncomfortable symptoms and decalcification of the bones.

Recent research has shown that this particular hormone treatment is responsible for increase in breastcancer.

I abstained from all of it and did not suffer except for some uncomfortable hot flashes here and there. If a woman can go through childbirth (natural, or with a little help) she can do anything and remain healthy by eating a sensible, well balanced diet.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2011, 02:47:47 PM »

There's research that suggests drinking purified (de-ionized) water regularly may increase risk of cardiovascular disease. I gathered some of these reports (actual scientific papers) for my former supervisor that showed that the basic minerals present in tap water (calcium & magnesium) may actually contribute to a healthier heart. Ppl have been drinking nature's water for centuries with little adverse effects...until man-made contamination. Regular filtered water (to eliminate normal dirt etc but not key minerals) + lemon frequently should do the trick, plus generally avoiding/minimizing acidifying foods. It's what I do.

I don't buy distilled water, but I do boil the tap water and keep a gallon in glass bottles in the fridge ready to go, eat my share of various fruits and veggies, take calcium, vitamin D and C, and a well balanced diet. Watermelon & cantaloupe when I can get them and fruits and veggies in season.

I don't use sugar in coffee or tea. If the grand kids are here, I get my share of physical exercise, lol. In the summer I walk to the lake and back, that's 1KM each way and otherwise I walk the loop around the village at least every second day, weather permitting. 

So, for an old broad I am still in decent shape, all 130lbs. of trouble... ;D

Offline Vidarr

• Group Major
  • Is not Impressed
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2011, 03:28:56 PM »
I abstained from all of it and did not suffer except for some uncomfortable hot flashes here and there. If a woman can go through childbirth (natural, or with a little help) she can do anything and remain healthy by eating a sensible, well balanced diet.

A female friend of mine was advised to take the hormone treatment , eventhough she doesn't seem to show any of the symptoms. luckily i bumped into the article linking it with breast cancer and advised her not to be tricked again ... And i emphasize the "again"part as she was a strong healthy white and very athletic woman who they almost managed to wreck completely with fancy treatments and eventhough she's recovering now she will  suffer permanent organ damage because of this zio medicide treachery.

This banning system obviously needs some work..

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2011, 04:48:08 PM »
A female friend of mine was advised to take the hormone treatment , eventhough she doesn't seem to show any of the symptoms. luckily i bumped into the article linking it with breast cancer and advised her not to be tricked again ... And i emphasize the "again"part as she was a strong healthy white and very athletic woman who they almost managed to wreck completely with fancy treatments and eventhough she's recovering now she will  suffer permanent organ damage because of this zio medicide treachery.

Sad, that was truly unfortunate for your friend, glad to hear that you could talk to her. The problem I had with my D in Law over Gardasil for her little girl gave me sleepless nights. ''You guys and your conspiracies!'', it took a real effort and precious time to finally convince her. Passing on articles helped helped a great deal. 

Sceptic

« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2011, 03:01:27 PM »
...eat my share of various fruits and veggies, take calcium, vitamin D and C, and a well balanced diet. Watermelon & cantaloupe when I can get them and fruits and veggies in season.

Same here. It's very important for females to use as much of those as possible, as they're key to fighting cancer. I really want to go on a complete raw food detox but I'm trying to put on weight, & that would cause me to do just the opposite!

I don't use sugar in coffee or tea.

Well, when I do have a sip of coffee I need that little tsp of brown sugar. And green tea is too bitter to drink without it. I look forward to using Stevia when I can get it.

So, for an old broad I am still in decent shape, all 130lbs. of trouble... ;D

Good for you! Too few ppl of any age take care of themselves these days. You sound like you're in great shape.

''You guys and your conspiracies!'',

I get that sort of response so often anytime I try to inform, that I've stopped doing it with certain ppl. You'd think some would know better as they were educated to consider all evidence & think for themselves, but no...
I think some are determined to remain ignorant. It's "uncool" to believe in stuff that the MSM doesn't report.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 03:16:05 PM by Sceptic »

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2011, 04:02:02 PM »
Well, when I do have a sip of coffee I need that little tsp of brown sugar. And green tea is too bitter to drink without it. I look forward to using Stevia when I can get it.

A little bit won't hurt...  ;)

Good for you! Too few ppl of any age taking care of themselves these days. You sound like you're in great shape.

Not in great shape anymore, but still pretty good.  ;D

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2011, 09:07:52 PM »
Same here. It's very important for females to use as much of those as possible, as they're key to fighting cancer. I really want to go on a complete raw food detox but I'm trying to put on weight, & that would cause me to do just the opposite!

Well some of the raw foodies and/or naturopath folks say that a cleansing diet, while causing initial weight loss can eventually help build up stronger tissue.  I used to do occasional fasts & note that it does increase the body's ability to assimilate nutrients.

Tried stevia recently, it's ok, a bit of an odd taste.  I like green tea Chinese-style with no sugar, to me the sugar just clashes with the taste balance.  Local Korean groceries sell green tea that has toasted rice mixed in...the rice adds a bit of body & a faint touch of sweetness.  OTOH I'm not averse to bitter flavors, I think they're interesting (like bitter melon!).

Sceptic

« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2011, 09:26:10 AM »
Well some of the raw foodies and/or naturopath folks say that a cleansing diet, while causing initial weight loss can eventually help build up stronger tissue.  I used to do occasional fasts & note that it does increase the body's ability to assimilate nutrients.

You're right, I've done fruit fasts & it clears your complexion & gives you more energy. But I can't afford to lose even one more lb; lost 8 lbs last yr [during illness] from my usual 95 lbs. Gained back only 3. My metabolism is pretty fast so a complete raw food diet will carry me down to a very unhealthy weight, as there's a very limited selection of what one can eat w/raw foods.

Tried stevia recently, it's ok, a bit of an odd taste.  I like green tea Chinese-style with no sugar, to me the sugar just clashes with the taste balance.  Local Korean groceries sell green tea that has toasted rice mixed in...the rice adds a bit of body & a faint touch of sweetness.  OTOH I'm not averse to bitter flavors, I think they're interesting (like bitter melon!).

GInseng tea is the only one I can drink without sugar. I'll have to visit the Chinese store here & try some of that rice-flavoured tea you mentioned; sounds good.

Offline grizzle

• Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2012, 10:51:14 PM »
I look forward to using Stevia when I can get it.

Never let a dog get into the Stevia, or anything made from it. It's seriously poisonous to dogs.
"Yes I know, science fiction...but actually, science fact." - Vincent Price in Scream and Scream Again