Author Topic: Religious Bunk  (Read 4969 times)

Offline DrNope

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
Religious Bunk
« on: October 09, 2010, 03:46:22 PM »
We are in a spiritual warfare that has physical manifestations...so I advocate using spiritual weapons...the jew exists because of his scripture...

It's been said that if God didn't exist, man would create Him. The Talmud and preceding "oral law" is the jew (re)creating God in his own image. By doing so, the jew lost God and made himself god. Jesus knew that. The jew exists because of the talmud.

and we allow his power because we agree with their scripture as they read them NOT AS WE READ THEM...throughout history we see jews as either chosen of god or sons of the devil and it is this very belief that allowed them to gain power...we give to others power we ourselves possess that is idolatry...

"We agree with their scripture" is a fairly recent occurence, historically, isn't it? For centuries, Christians saw jews as Jesus saw them, sons of satan, needing to be saved or isolated. The former chosen, jews weaseled their way into modern Christianity and corrupted it creating "judeo-christianity", in order to regain the perception of  "chosen" status. That's the idolatry in "judeo-christianity", believing jews are still chosen. True Christians (IMHO) see themselves as the new chosen, with a new covenant. "We" didn't give jews their power, they stole it, weaseling in through the back door, with collusion from useful idiots. "We" may be guilty of sleeping through a burglar alarm (or two, or several), but we're not guilty of inviting the thieves in..

europe had her own gods most natives did...but the point of the sword converted all to a desert god construct...knowing and learning scripture we can reclaim our own power...chirst fought back with scripture and was killed (for being right) as he was merely one versus the collective...but imagine if as a collective we would disempower the jew with their own scripture...not believing in the bible or religion and walking away is not enough nor good tactics even that is a win win for them...

Even if stripped of  "chosen" status, they'd still own everything. We have to defeat them secularly, politically. Maybe it's me, but I have a problem "imagining" disempowering them with their own scripture, much like I have a problem "imagining" world peace. Or whirled peas.

jews are no longer chosen...they are no longer promised and not even zionist israel is valid...all of this in the very scriptures they use but we are unaware and too cowardly to argue...we still love our enemies and turn the other cheek...passive tools... or active zio bots supporting israel cuz then jesus comes again...666 has been at work to establish world supremacy for a long time

"Chosen" is in their torah, but their talmud circumvents it. It says, 'sure, God said all that, but now, God listens to  us jews'. Their torah means little to them. But exposing their talmud exposes their true nature, for what that's worth. Our scriptures show that Jesus and his apostles revealed jews as sons of satan. But those are the scriptures that judeo-christian ministries are taught by their jew handlers to suppress. Other than that,  much of the jew's power is secular. They're a religion, no, they're a race, no, the're whatever it takes to be "the men who will not be blamed for nothing". Even their holohoax has little to do with scripture, except to "judeo-christians". I understand that's no small issue, but exposing that one will make unraveling the rest easier.

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
Religious Bunk
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2010, 04:42:56 AM »

It's been said that if God didn't exist, man would create Him. The Talmud and preceding "oral law" is the jew (re)creating God in his own image. By doing so, the jew lost God and made himself god. Jesus knew that. The jew exists because of the talmud.

elsewhere I maintain that god needs our validation and for us to accept his authourity...thus we do create him...and jews did...its their construct...Salvation is of the Jew christ said...seed of Abraham..(.not khazar) the iosous construct was created to reach the world...that's when salvation went viral...new jerusalem to be...

the jew defeated god actual origin of the name ISRAEL..iosous knew that and had to die to validate the law and its giver...not for our sins...or because of us...but to glorify the FATHER...the Hasham construct...the "for us" part is the psychological guilt...we are flattered then horrified...that dissonance keeps us paralyzed and passive..."what he died for me?....WHAT I DID IT?..."  we create the jew by believing the god they created

we give to others power we ourselves possess that is idolatry...

"We agree with their scripture" is a fairly recent occurence,
Unless you understood that Jesus wasnt NEW but merely a continuation...I AND THE FATHER ARE ONE...
For centuries, Christians saw jews as Jesus saw them, sons of satan, needing to be saved or isolated. .... True Christians (IMHO) see themselves as the new chosen, with a new covenant. "We" didn't give jews their power, they stole it, weaseling in through the back door, with collusion from useful idiots. "We" may be guilty of sleeping through a burglar alarm (or two, or several), but we're not guilty of inviting the thieves in..
Again Jesus Himself saw Himself as son of Abraham even pre Abraham...there is no restart...

that's  where we see it different...original covenant adam...then noah...then abraham...then moses...always a RE-newal...upgrades to any product dont mean you throw the brand away...

the christian attempt to seperate itself from jews has nothing to do with christ seperating himself from the "race" in fact paul and peter include the new converts as Jews circumcised in the heart...the church was merely trying to make conversion easier and more appealing to pagans by being less jewish at best and at worst the church actually usurped the power of christ....anti christ

...but again all of it is based on jewish law in prepartion for the NEW JERUSALEM...christ did not seperate himself from the OLD TESTAMENT GOD  who was His Father and basis for his authority his foundation his root...the church sought to split itself on her own...even changing the day of worship...and the calander year...the year is 2010 AD which meant that europe was happy to suicide its former history (greek roman pre historic past ) to start counting again when this jewish man god was "born"...

and speaking of thieves in the night...that's how the coming of the son of man will be...ironic no? but you knew that :)

even if stripped of "chosen" status, they'd still own everything. We have to defeat them secularly, politically. Maybe it's me, but I have a problem "imagining" disempowering them with their own scripture, much like I have a problem "imagining" world peace. Or whirled peas.

Because you are comparing opposites...their scriptures are leading to whirled peas...rome wants nothing more than universal peace...learning scripture and fighting fire with fire...wise as serpants...put power to truth as I said and you affirm christ knew something was amiss with religious tyranny....spiritual oppression...he came to clear the path directly to the source of enlightenment...WE ESTABLISH GOD..."who do you say I AM"...was a constant theme with him...but they (church order) decieve us from this POWER

so if "WE THE PEOPLE" reclaim our power things can change...and so I say...yes study scripture to see where they blind you with it...christ lost as a single man...but as an empowered enlightened "collective" we would remove the jews power..

imagine germany with its nuremburg laws...NOT HAVING TO FIGHT WARS...it would have worked...the jew would merely be the minority without power...tragically waiting for its myth to be realized...but the germans were all to eager with their new found power and went stupid...power does that...

Chosen" is in their torah, but their talmud circumvents it. It says, 'sure, God said all that, but now, God listens to us jews'. Their torah means little to them. But exposing their talmud exposes their true nature, for what that's worth.

The torah contains the jacob to Israel story...the we beat god story...the god negoitates with us and cant kill us so we control him stories...and yes he did listen to them...but then he stopped

the oral torah-talmud from what little i have read does reveal further the evil these myth makers continue to create for others...others who let them

Our scriptures show that Jesus and his apostles revealed jews as sons of satan. But those are the scriptures that judeo-christian ministries are taught by their jew handlers to suppress. Other than that, much of the jew's power is secular. They're a religion, no, they're a race, no, the're whatever it takes to be "the men who will not be blamed for nothing". Even their holohoax has little to do with scripture, except to "judeo-christians". I understand that's no small issue, but exposing that one will make unraveling the rest easier.

again jesus viewed the pharisee and scribes as sons of satan...not the jew as he himself was a jew...and abrahams seed... christ took issue with religious authority...not believers..

and yes the holohoax is just one of the myths we need to free ourselves from in order to put the jew and its desert god in place...

so we are in agreement after all...more study, more reading, more debat,e more research, more study...facts figures scripture...and let the US establish the spiritual ideal...for ourselves...and next time the jew says anything...be ready to reply

...as with any controlled parasite...they are useful to strengthen our immune systems to wake us up...keep us on our toes...at our best.. :)

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
Religious Bunk
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2010, 07:55:14 AM »
again jesus viewed the pharisee and scribes as sons of satan...not the jew as he himself was a jew...and abrahams seed... christ took issue with religious authority...not believers..

@ Clefty - Click 'Quote' that includes the name please, Walt!  

A faulty statement.
Jesus was an Israelite, a Galilean, of the tribe of Judah.  Not a Jew.
I understand what youre trying to say but its important it is said correctly.

'Jesus was Not a Jew.
He was a Galilean- resident of Galilee (Matthew 26:69; John 7:41),
When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars.
JEW originated in the 18th Century- an abbreviation of Judean, a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion'

Judeans werent of the Tribe of Judah, but of Edomites. Pilate was being ironic when he wrote the sign "King of the Judeans"
He visited Jerusalem but spent most of His life in his home country of Galilee John 7:1

Jews are not descendants of the tribe of Judah: most so-called Jews are not Hebrews or even Semites but Sephardim (Canaanites) or Ashkenazim (Khazars).

JEW is loosely used to encompass Hebrews, Israelites and Judahites, which most so-called Jews are not.
There was no such word of this spelling before 16th AD, this new word has a meaning contrary to the Scriptural words it has replaced.
Most Jews in the days of our Lord were not a Semitic people (Matt 23:33-35; JN 8:33-34; Rev 2:9; 3:9)

'By the time of Jesus the word Edomite had been translated by Greek & Latin into Ioudaios & Iudaeus, meaning a Judean or person living in Judea.
The original King James version of the Bible, 1611, translated Idumaean-Judean into Iewes. It wasnt until the revised editions of the KJ Bible, that the word JEW appeared
The word JEW does Not mean Israel or Israelite!
The 1st "Jews" were Canaanite-Edomite-Hittite. It is certain, that Jews are not Israel'

-Benjamin Freedman,  Historian-Scholar

« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 12:44:06 PM by sushigirl »
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline DrNope

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Religious Bunk
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2010, 10:17:43 AM »

If you think my post is bunk, respond in a post and say so. You're entitled. Don't take cheap shots from behind the curtain, Oz. Simply moving it and labeling it bunk is a candy-a** way to do it.. If it needed its own topic, fine. But then why wasn't Clefty's initial off-topic post I was responding to, moved as well? Or is he behind the curtain with you?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 05:49:44 PM by DrNope »

Offline DrNope

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2010, 11:03:58 AM »
elsewhere I maintain that god needs our validation and for us to accept his authourity...thus we do create him...and jews did.

If there is a God, he doesn't need validation, or he's not God.
If there is a God, we need HIS validation, or he's not our God.

so we are in agreement after all...more study, more reading, more debat,e more research, more study...facts figures scripture...and let the US establish the spiritual ideal...for ourselves...and next time the jew says anything...be ready to reply

We'd probably be in agreement on more, if we could eliminate the mystical mumbo-jumbo. In the OT, a lot of tribes had the same God. Judea was only one. Even Samaritans had the same God and scripture. They still do. Samaritans just don't have the talmud. Without it, modern jews would be just another dying religion in the desert.

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2010, 01:27:29 PM »

Why not?  A god is one who makes a life or the form for an ego depending on your perspective.   A male frog fertilizes some female eggs and creates some tadpole.  Creation is not dependent upon validation, no matter where you put the object and subject of the verb validate.

Creating a thing and sustaining it is a chore and often a disappointment.  I think a god would need some praise and encouragement.

Would you be pleased with humans if you had made them?

Offline DrNope

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2010, 04:18:34 PM »
Why not?  A god is one who makes a life or the form for an ego depending on your perspective.   A male frog fertilizes some female eggs and creates some tadpole.  Creation is not dependent upon validation, no matter where you put the object and subject of the verb validate.

I was speaking in terms of humans who are aware of God. Frogs are not intelligent in the sense we are. Frogs don't know God/god/gods. They don't worship. They're not aware. God doesn't expect anything of them but to live and reproduce.  We 're different. In the context of the Christian God, he has expectations of us. In order to worship Him, we need to follow his instruction, we have a covenant with Him. He has to approve. That's what I mean by validation. Nature doesn't need it. Worshippers do.

Creating a thing and sustaining it is a chore and often a disappointment.  I think a god would need some praise and encouragement.

I agree.

Would you be pleased with humans if you had made them?

No, I wouldn't. But God hasn't been pleased with humans since the Garden of Eden. Not many have ever been righteous by His standards. But he loves them all, and gives them free will and a chance to redeem themselves. It's not freedom like most would like, but it's freedom with responsibility.

I'm not saying that this is absolute metaphysical truth. I'm saying this is how I see God.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2010, 05:59:05 PM by DrNope »

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2010, 06:39:22 PM »
If you think my post is bunk, respond in a post and say so. You're entitled. Don't take cheap shots from behind the curtain, Oz. Simply moving it and labeling it bunk is a candy-a** way to do it.. If it needed its own topic, fine. But then why wasn't Clefty's initial off-topic post I was responding to, moved as well? Or is he behind the curtain with you?

thought i was responding to sceptic in skunk factor thread and now its this what gives?...so you dr nope didnt start this thread?... no not behind curtain...certainly not with walt although he's trying...and why is my reponse to your request off topic?....

Offline DrNope

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 10, 2010, 07:16:16 PM »
thought i was responding to sceptic in skunk factor thread and now its this what gives?...so you dr nope didnt start this thread?... no not behind curtain...certainly not with walt although he's trying...and why is my reponse to your request off topic?....

That's what I thought too. I just responded to your response to sceptic, simply to throw out some ideas. Didn't mean to interrupt. Apparently someone thought either my post was bunk, or the religious change of subject from skunk, was bunk, and put my post as a new thread. I didn't do it. Apparently some rather administrative chap, who wishes to remain anonymous did.  I referred to it as off topic, because I thought we were both off topic from skunk. Sorry it happened.

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2010, 07:32:15 PM »

@ Clefty - Click 'Quote' that includes the name please, Walt! 

say what?

I understand what youre trying to say but its important it is said correctly.

Thanks but Christ said it...salvation is of the Jews Jn 4:22

JEW is loosely used to encompass Hebrews, Israelites and Judahites, which most so-called Jews are not.

Good enough I'll take it...besides he merely moved there matt 2:22 after being born in bethlehem in the land of judah micah 5:2...and the angel Gabriel said He would have the throne of His Father David..Luke 1:32

First you take the sabbath away and now this.... its fear of the JOOOS...

wise men search for king of the jews...matt 2:2

[

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 10, 2010, 07:39:18 PM »
That's what I thought too. I just responded to your response to sceptic, simply to throw out some ideas. Didn't mean to interrupt. Apparently someone thought either my post was bunk, or the religious change of subject from skunk, was bunk, and put my post as a new thread. I didn't do it. Apparently some rather administrative chap, who wishes to remain anonymous did.  I referred to it as off topic, because I thought we were both off topic from skunk. Sorry it happened.

no interruption...maybe we were skunk'd?  :)

Offline clefty

• Shill
  • Group Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2010, 08:08:06 PM »

Then why did he allow himself to die to save his worshippers...why even the command to worship him? Why the desperate jealousy to be worshipped as the only one? Why the promises to israel if they would worship him...why the demand to preserve HIS NAME and not blaspheme it...why the longing to be loved as the psalmist and hosea see him...why did christ not answer by who's authority he operated...IT CAME FROM THE PEOPLE...

why did god so love the world?....create it in the first place? give us free will to taste and test and declare HIM GOOD? why does he have mansions waiting for us to worship him forever in heaven?....

a king is only a king if he has willing subjects...a husband is only a husband with a bride....a god is only a god if he has worshippers....

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2010, 08:26:13 PM »
Good enough I'll take it...besides he merely moved there matt 2:22 after being born in bethlehem in the land of judah micah 5:2

His Blessed Mother, Mary and her Husband Joseph FLED to Egypt FROM Bethlehem, to escape with their child as the Edomite Herod wanted Jesus killed.

`¢ Joseph and Mary were originally from Nazareth.
`¢ They went to Bethlehem for the census. Jesus was born in Bethlehem.
`¢ After Jesus was born, Joseph and Mary fled to Egypt to escape Herod's wrath.

`¢ When King Herod died, they returned to Nazareth.
Judges xiii, 5. Child Christ referred to was not to be called a Nazarene, but a Nazarite, and Matthew knew that "Nazarene" and "Nazarite" were no more synonymous than "Jew" and "priest."
A Nazarene was a native of Nazareth; a Nazarite was one consecrated to the service of the Lord.

Here is a Map of The Middle East at the time Of Christ.  
Study it.  
Christ was From Galilee.  He was a Galilean. Nazareth is in Galilee.
http://www.bible-history.com/maps/palestine_nt_times.html

Thanks but Christ said it...salvation is of the Jews Jn 4:22
Some of you Protestant-Ants are the dumbest people on this earth..Salvation is only From Christ.  Not Jews.
The word JEW is a made up Word, it didnt appear until the 18th century, a mistranslation in the revised KJ edition Bible.

'Salvation from the Judahites, through whom the Messiah came, was not only for the Judeans and Judahites but for the whole world.
Following his Resurrection and prior to his Ascension, Jesus gave instructions to the twelve (Jewish) disciples to take the gospel (the "good news" of salvation) to the ends of the earth: "You shall receive power when the Holy Sprit has come upon you; and you shall be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria and to the end of the earth" (Acts 1: 8
And, again, "Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, to the close of the age" (Matt. 28:19`“20).

There was no question among the Jewish people of his time that Jesus was a Jew from the family of David, from the tribe of Judah, from the people of Abraham.
The Judahites are greatly privileged: they possess the Scriptures, and they are the natural heirs of the promises of God to the Patriarchs.
But does that mean that the Judahitess or Judeansare automatically in a saving covenant with God?
No, for the promises made to Abraham are fulfilled in Christ Jesus, and the Mosaic covenant has been Superseded by the New Covenant in the Blood of Christ. '
Period, end of story.

Youre confused about what is and is not a Jew, a Judahite, an Israelite.
Until you brief yourself, I cannot debate this with you.

"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline Brezo

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 10, 2010, 09:04:43 PM »

Fill a room with rabbis and priests and they would argue 'till kingdom come' over what they beLIEve is truth. This topic should have been posted under philosophy and religion.

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 10, 2010, 09:55:59 PM »
Fill a room with rabbis and priests and they would argue 'till kingdom come' over what they beLIEve is truth. This topic should have been posted under philosophy and religion.

Wahhhh! whines the worm food.  ::)

All athiests seem to be sniveling whiners?  I have been to zoos.  There supposed grandparents the apes don't whine.

Offline Brezo

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2010, 10:06:04 PM »
Wahhhh! whines the worm food.  ::)

All athiests seem to be sniveling whiners?  I have been to zoos.  There supposed grandparents the apes don't whine.

Atheist? To deny a creator would make one just as ignorant as those who believe they have a mansion in heaven waiting for them when they die.

Offline Eichmann

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2010, 02:17:41 AM »
Spot on Dr Nope except for one small thing, the jew was not typically an Israelite. There was maybe a time in Babylon when there was a good portion which were Israelites but that was but a brief moment in time. Jew is a religious term, its adherents gained common genetics through century's of inbreeding. But this inbreeding happened well after their split from God.
Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when he farts?

-Martin Luther (On the Jews and Their Lies)

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2010, 04:30:08 AM »
Atheist? To deny a creator would make one just as ignorant as those who believe they have a mansion in heaven waiting for them when they die.

Cool.  I was just kidding.  I have been fortunate to have met many good priests.  I could not do their work.  Marriage, deathbed visit, hospital visit, funeral service, school budget meeting, and then late evening mass all in one weekday.

Offline DrNope

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2010, 04:40:47 AM »
Then why did he allow himself to die to save his worshippers...why even the command to worship him? Why the desperate jealousy to be worshipped as the only one? Why the promises to israel if they would worship him...why the demand to preserve HIS NAME and not blaspheme it...why the longing to be loved as the psalmist and hosea see him...why did christ not answer by who's authority he operated...IT CAME FROM THE PEOPLE...

Do you require your children's validation?
They can love us or not, obey us or not, accept us or not. But they don't validate us.
If one understands God as a parent, it's not hard to understand Him. That's what Jesus meant by saying to become as little children. We don't want our children to have any other parents before us. We don't want our children to blaspheme us. We long to have them love us. We want them to share our morals and values. When they stray, we forgive them, and we'd even sacrifice our lives to save theirs. We do all this because we love them and want what's best for them.
In the scripture you refer to,  the priests refused to answer where John the Baptist's authority came from, so Jesus said, "Neither will I tell you by what authority I do these things". It doesn't imply an answer. But in John 17:1,2 Jesus says "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You, as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him". I understand that you disagree with Jesus on this. :)

why did god so love the world?....create it in the first place? give us free will to taste and test and declare HIM GOOD? why does he have mansions waiting for us to worship him forever in heaven?....

Why do we love our families? Why do we make a home for them? Without free will, it's all meaningless. Forced love isn't love, it's slavery.

a king is only a king if he has willing subjects...a husband is only a husband with a bride....a god is only a god if he has worshippers....

Kings can have unwilling subjects. Sometimes force  and fear is all it takes. Agreed about husbands. If there is a God, he was God before the creation of people. We choose through free will, to believe or not,  to worship or not, and even what we believe God is. If belief validates gods, then all gods are valid.

Offline DrNope

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2010, 05:02:53 AM »
Spot on Dr Nope except for one small thing, the jew was not typically an Israelite. There was maybe a time in Babylon when there was a good portion which were Israelites but that was but a brief moment in time. Jew is a religious term, its adherents gained common genetics through century's of inbreeding. But this inbreeding happened well after their split from God.

Thanks. Still fighting a little leftover indoctrination.