Author Topic: I challenge any and all supporters of the official 911 party line to debate  (Read 487 times)

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
"Hi, Mom, this is Mark Bingham!...you believe me don't you?"

Offline BigT

• Master Chief
    • View Profile
Strangely nothing happening since yesterday it looks like?

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
Strangely nothing happening since yesterday it looks like?

That "yesterday" was actually this morning.  Maybe that forum's on Moscow time (Tel Aviv time?) or I don't know what.

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
With apologies to LW I link to the reluctantly fetid cesspool known as AWE

'Bum if you want some actiion  you need to spend some time with Miss candycorn  :D :vomit:

http://www.arguewitheveryone.com/september-11th/76921-thermite-dont-believe-hype.html

don't post articles or you'll get the no warning ban hammer  ::) paragraphs are evil

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
BP - I didn't read that thread, but I looked at the terrific Governor Jesse Ventura video of his response to getting attacked for asking questions about the 911 cover story on the same board (That little squealing fairy shill for the so-called government in Washington wet his panties and had to run off the stage!)

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
BP - I was looking at some of that thread on that Arguewitheveryone forum. Some pretty good guys posting there + some repulsive shills to keep the threads moving along.  Do they ban you there for daring to mention what they call "Jooz", and, say, the Isra-helli connection to 911?

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
BP - I was looking at some of that thread on that Arguewitheveryone forum. Some pretty good guys posting there + some repulsive shills to keep the threads moving along. 

Good post there and lads and lasses. 

Do they ban you there for daring to mention what they call "Jooz", and, say, the Isra-helli connection to 911?

No there is quite a bit of that or was.

They are bit more subtle using the "copyright" scare to run peeps off...

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING COPYING NEWS ARTICLES INTO POSTS
Starting August 18, 2010, any member who copies more than two sentences of any article posted on any other website will be banned. It is against the rules and a copyright violation to copy entire articles into your posts, and yet members continue to do it. You can link to articles or blog posts from elsewhere, you cannot copy them into your posts. This is your warning - do not do it again, anywhere on the site.

::)

The owner knows how to get listed in google so sprinkle 911 or related search terms in your posts to get some visiblity in google.

oh they track that. gjenkins lost his mind when a thread at lf start showing up in google  ;D

aikido use their strength (making money awe sells ads) against them (you message gets on first page google)

Offline Railroad Bum

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
I registered as Wehrwolf since my Werewolf name was already taken.   I feel that this old railroad bum name is no longer fitting for a man of my nyuk nyuk sophistication and dignity.