Author Topic: Hitler Or Stalin - Make A Choice  (Read 4980 times)

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
Re: Hitler Or Stalin - Make A Choice
« Reply #100 on: October 14, 2010, 05:38:56 PM »
One could only dream about 20 million Germans in the USA versus 20 million mexicans

Offline Eichmann

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 15, 2010, 02:06:10 AM »
One could only dream about 20 million Germans in the USA versus 20 million mexicans

No kidding, 20 million Germans would be home in time for dinner...

It's very frustrating how ignorant most Americans are of world history. This ignorance left the door open for ridiculous stories about the evil German people. I read a book called Polish Atrocities Against the German Minority and was overwhelmed by anger and sadness. The Germans had been getting murdered like dogs by the polaks in the 1920's in land that had once been theirs and they were unable to defend themselves.  The Germans living in what was left of Germany kept meticulous notes on what was happening for years. Some of the photos and research ended up in this book. The pictures are gut wrenching, as the Poles did not discriminate between men, women, children, or pregnant women about to give birth.  It's no wonder Hitler came to power the way he did, the Germans had had enough, but no one sees why. I they knew the facts they would have been cheering them on.
Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when he farts?

-Martin Luther (On the Jews and Their Lies)

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 15, 2010, 05:58:00 AM »
 Polish Atrocities Against the German Minority
[/quote]

There's some enlightening posts at http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?159978-Polish-Atrocities-the-German-Minority-in-Poland-Started-WW2!&p=1778088&viewfull=1 by a now-banned (of course) poster name Phase 4.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline Chauncey G

• Third Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 15, 2010, 11:48:28 AM »
  by a now-banned (of course) poster name Phase 4.

Do posters like that end up on blacklists so they can't register for an other forum?  ::)

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 15, 2010, 12:26:44 PM »
Do posters like that end up on blacklists so they can't register for an other forum?  ::)

Phase 4 ~  Banned

That is a very good question.

If his truths are banned, then obviously the website is controlled 'by-you-know-who'.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: October 15, 2010, 12:29:33 PM »
Polish Atrocities Against the German Minority

There's some enlightening posts at http://engforum.pravda.ru/showthread.php?159978-Polish-Atrocities-the-German-Minority-in-Poland-Started-WW2!&p=1778088&viewfull=1 by a now-banned (of course) poster name Phase 4.

I have Carlos Porter's Website, Mugwort sent it to me while we were still on LF.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 15, 2010, 12:31:33 PM »

Nice dream!

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 15, 2010, 05:45:43 PM »
I like the way Zios destroyed Iceland  ...... bought four banks  ..... issued 15% CDs ..... took in $30 billion  ...... and left the country

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 15, 2010, 05:57:08 PM »
I like the way Zios destroyed Iceland  ...... bought four banks  ..... issued 15% CDs ..... took in $30 billion  ...... and left the country

The only question is how the jews will attempt to come back and claim ownership.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 15, 2010, 06:01:27 PM »
Jewish owners then told Iceland to come up with $5 billion (Ice save) or they would blackball Iceland

I had some great video of Iceland's PMs Jewish bodyguards pulling guns on protestors as they harassed the Jewish PM of Iceland

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Icesave_dispute
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 06:22:05 PM by jacob gold »

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 15, 2010, 06:49:21 PM »
Jewish owners...

Jews claim that possession is 9/10ths of the law only when they possess the thing.

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 15, 2010, 07:59:34 PM »
Jews claim that possession is 9/10ths of the law only when they possess the thing.

...such as the gold.

Offline FLAT_HEADED_RUSSIAN

• Troll
  • Major General
  • The Empire is falling
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 16, 2010, 04:57:41 PM »
Hitlers party was infiltrated by -guess who? as long as this happens there is a loss of control, things are twisted
We are Legion
We do not forgive
We do not forget
Expect us

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 17, 2010, 09:45:32 AM »

I think so.  Banned at AWE I couldnt get into pravda with the same email.

But AWE doesnt like me.  I talk to his advertisers.  Who then become former advertisers.  ;)  ;D

Offline bpocatch

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 17, 2010, 09:53:24 AM »
Hitlers party was infiltrated by -guess who? as long as this happens there is a loss of control, things are twisted

Hitler's speech begging for support against Polish atrocities is a public record I believe.

Constantly picking at and drip torture of Europe until a Super militant genius savoir arrives choreographed by a theatric (Chosen?) consultant to use the swastika for Aryan good luck and Rothschild red to invoke emotion and action.

"Hitler vs Stalin" hides the Hand that funded them.

Attention Time Travelers.  Kidnap baby Stalin and Hitler.  Leave them with some supplies on some uninhabited Pacific island.

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 17, 2010, 01:12:28 PM »

An angry nationalist, American style. A real grassroots political movement for support, free of zio-origins. Tech & media savvy individuals with a bone to pick - organized - together with citizens who have lost everything, or who otherwise know they must take a stand. Suits, ties, dresses. Christian and otherwise American unity. Revolt within the military. Farmers and workers. Lawyers with guts.

I have a feeling Edgar Steele was targeted because he is a lawyer.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 17, 2010, 01:17:28 PM »
FJ

I have a feeling Edgar Steele was targeted because he is a lawyer.

Not just a Lawyer. 

But A good lawyer that knows the law, who understands justice, communicates well, and knows who threatens our way of life..
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 17, 2010, 01:24:26 PM »
FJ

Not just a Lawyer.  

But A good lawyer that knows the law, who understands justice, communicates well, and knows who threatens our way of life..

I kept thinking - okay, Steele has been sort of quiet for a long time, and as far as information he really is more of an 'opinion' guy. Why bother going after him? The ADL must have found an 'opportunity' (in Larry Fairfax) to make an example out of him. Now I'm wondering how many other lawyers with political loyalties have been screwed over that we don't even know about. This is yet another reason we need an online resource center/movement to help protect people.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 18, 2010, 08:46:08 AM »
I kept thinking - okay, Steele has been sort of quiet for a long time, and as far as information he really is more of an 'opinion' guy. Why bother going after him? The ADL must have found an 'opportunity' (in Larry Fairfax) to make an example out of him. Now I'm wondering how many other lawyers with political loyalties have been screwed over that we don't even know about. This is yet another reason we need an online resource center/movement to help protect people.

I went to hire a privatge investigator  .... He was all  ears  .... he was scheduled to do a GPS sweep of my car on saturday morning  ....... Guess what, he lost the address and the phone  ..... but what he did get is a lot of cases from the Jewish investigator that planted the GPS\

Edgar Steele's pro bono lawyer will throw away his career on ainsignificant case?  I saw him handle the 'Only' TV interview, and nothing was mentioned about 'Freedom of Speech', and the ADLs  invovlvement.

Who will stand up to the ADL? The police won't, so you can bet no lawyer will