Author Topic: Hitler Or Stalin - Make A Choice  (Read 5176 times)

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
Re: Hitler Or Stalin - Make A Choice
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2010, 10:53:25 AM »

Thinking of my
wholesome Mom.
If she did not have time,
She would make the time!

Nice Video, Chauncey!

No darn Monsanto seeds!
No mass produced chickens
or mad cow disease, an egg was
still an egg! Kids were still kids playing
hop-scotch and other simple games - more
respectful and taught to have eye-contact and
a firm handshake. A swift clip for some misdead
now and again, was hardly considered child abuse.

Women could still make real meals from scratch. Even
when times were tough and money scarce. Moms always
had enough imagination to whip up something half decent.
Women more feminine and husbands definitely the deciders.

Well - nothing ever was a 100% anywhere, no one says that it was,
but it could be a better world without you-know-who and secret societies
who could not give a damn about good ordinary hardworking folks like you

....and me and the rest of us.   ;)
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2010, 11:17:18 AM »
Well said Sushi....

A Great video Chauncey,

Reflects the age of innocence,

This after the destruction of WW1, and then cleaning house of the rat Zios in Germany.

Ironically, America was going through its worst depression and being looted of industry, dollars and gold,  while Germany was being set up for the kill at the same time.
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2010, 11:57:14 AM »
Im not supposed to talk about Jews and change the subject so I pick Hitler.

Offline DrNope

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2010, 02:00:27 PM »
This video is probably old news here, I don't know. I just came across it. She doesn't mention what Mel didn't mention, but I'm sure she's aware of the problem.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/R2WBhpqHukY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/R2WBhpqHukY</a>
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 02:15:45 PM by DrNope »

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2010, 02:43:33 PM »
This video is probably old news here, I don't know. I just came across it. She doesn't mention what Mel didn't mention, but I'm sure she's aware of the problem.

Tragic! I have not seen this video before.

My mother-in-law had 7 sisters, none of their husbands returned from Russia, only her only brother did, nor did my aunt ever see her sons (16 and 17) again. There are millions of stories like these - on all sides.

All that to make the rich richer!

"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2010, 02:47:21 PM »

God help that disease, if someone were only to find the antidote.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2010, 03:54:33 PM »
Well said Sushi....

A Great video Chauncey,

Reflects the age of innocence,

This after the destruction of WW1, and then cleaning house of the rat Zios in Germany.

Ironically, America was going through its worst depression and being looted of industry, dollars and gold,  while Germany was being set up for the kill at the same time.

Thanks Walt...

In most cases hungry people sign up for wars just to be able to feed their families. Of course they also listened to the same old propaganda and with the matching boogieman, like Hitler, Bin Laden, Saddam and now Ahmadinejad. And naturally during these (man made) recessions, when jobs and homes are lost, the recruiting is so much easier.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2010, 04:16:36 PM »

My mother-in-law had 7 sisters, none of their husbands returned from Russia, only her only brother did, nor did my aunt ever see her sons (16 and 17) again. There are millions of stories like these - on all sides.

We had a next door neighbor, nice Russian man,  thick accent, brilliant engineer, quiet guy, loved to garden.  
Worked for a large employer that shall remain nameless.

Such a nice man, my German Shepherd hated him, hated everybody for that matter, but I digress.
He visited his homeland in the late 80s / early 1990s when visitation was allowed there.  I think he was from  a Baltic state but cant recall which one (Estonia, Latvia etc?)
When he returned, they had my family over to watch his slide show, I remember his pride in showing us his travel slide show.

He was suddenly overcome with grief and broke down crying, uncontrollably.  He then went on to say his father was taken away in the middle of the night and was never seen from again.  
I will never forget that.
"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline Eichmann

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2010, 05:06:11 PM »

You can't talk about jews? okay, how about we call em yhids. Not what do you want to say about them yhids. Go ahead, tell me how you really feel. And remember all the good wholesome white men, women and children have been slaughtered like dogs because of these parasites. I hope you have taken the time to read many revisionist works from the 20's. It is some of the best works I have read. My favorite being The Tragedy of Hungary by Louis K Birinyi.
Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when he farts?

-Martin Luther (On the Jews and Their Lies)

Offline DrNope

• Staff Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2010, 05:23:56 PM »

Ain't it the truth. You'd think we'd learn from history. But then, most people never know the truth behind "history".

Have you seen Saga's other videos? I posted this one because it was on topic, but she's got other good ones too.. I'm surprised a WN would get so many views on Youtube.

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2010, 05:30:36 PM »
He was suddenly overcome with grief and broke down crying, uncontrollably.  He then went on to say his father was taken away in the middle of the night and was never seen from again.  
I will never forget that.

That was very common, and sadly still is.  

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2010, 05:35:42 PM »

We need more Hitler threads.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline Eichmann

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2010, 05:40:10 PM »
Amen to that!!
Did I not tell you earlier that a Jew is such a noble, precious jewel that God and all the angels dance when he farts?

-Martin Luther (On the Jews and Their Lies)

Offline AngelOfLight

• Lieutenant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2010, 06:39:08 PM »
We need more Hitler threads.

As long as we keep it professional and with facts only, let's not become like those "nazi white nationalist" sites shall we?
Judge me if you're with out sin!

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2010, 06:53:01 PM »
As long as we keep it professional and with facts only...

Professional often means getting paid.  Facts often mean sometining that will hold up in a jew-run court.  We learned that from Irving versus Lipshitz.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline AngelOfLight

• Lieutenant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2010, 07:00:55 PM »
Professional often means getting paid.  Facts often mean sometining that will hold up in a jew-run court.  We learned that from Irving versus Lipshitz.

No it doesn't Wag, all I meant to say was let's not become the laughing stock and start saying hail Hitler with out bringing any facts as to why people find him to be a prophet!

Judge me if you're with out sin!

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2010, 07:51:47 PM »
Hitler worked out his philosophy while jailed.  Don't look for future leaders in the universities.

Which brings up the problem of how an impoverished ex-corporal advanced to lead Germany...was it the gift of gab & a great philosophy or was it also due to support from foreign & domestic capitalists who saw him as useful for their cause?  Look at types like Castro, Khomeni & Saddam:  they all had massive support from outside sources.  Mein Kampf had some kooky stuff:  Hitler said German boys should learn boxing instead of aristocratic fencing...German youth esp girls should dress scantily so as to attract each other & produce early marriage & thus produce more future soldiers.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2010, 07:58:14 PM »
Which brings up the problem of how an impoverished ex-corporal advanced to lead Germany...was it the gift of gab & a great philosophy or was it also due to support from foreign & domestic capitalists who saw him as useful for their cause?  Look at types like Castro, Khomeni & Saddam:  they all had massive support from outside sources.  Mein Kampf had some kooky stuff:  Hitler said German boys should learn boxing instead of aristocratic fencing...German youth esp girls should dress scantily so as to attract each other & produce early marriage & thus produce more future soldiers.

After Hitler showed he had great oratory skills, the ex German monarchs, German aristocrats, and the German business class backed him financially. The jew bullshit about him being backed by the Jews is is just that, bullshit.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2010, 08:02:54 PM »
If Hitler hadn't been baited into WW2, he probably would have been a great leader.

"Baited", heh.  Hitler was in a big rush to re-arm Germany & reclaim lost portions of the Reich...not to mention his clear policy of Lebensraum in Eastern Europe.  Hitler claimed Germany was the standard-bearer of the Aryan/Nordic race despite that he was far from pure Nordic & OTOH he attacked Scandinavian countries plus Poland & Russia that have a large # of blue-eyed blondes.  IMO the most damning evidence against Hitler was that he went easy on the Brits who nearly killed him in WW I.  He envisioned a future empire-sharing with the Brits despite that the history of the British Empire shows that this is EXACTLY the thing that London would NEVER agree to.

Offline EyeBelieve

• General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2010, 08:37:10 PM »
After Hitler showed he had great oratory skills, the ex German monarchs, German aristocrats, and the German business class backed him financially. The jew bullshit about him being backed by the Jews is is just that, bullshit.

Clinton was a pretty decent speaker, I remember going to his inauguration & almost getting carried away for a few moments until I told myself, "Wait, this is just regular Democratic bs!"  Not that I put Clinton in Hitler's class--Hitler certainly had a political genius.  & yes Hitler eventually gained support from the old German Establishment who saw him as perhaps their only way to prevent more Social Democratic malaise.  OTOH the foreign PTB, namely London, could surely have bumped off Hitler during the Party's early days but they apparently didn't even try.  It's no secret that London & Wall St companies maintained extensive commercial relations with Nazi Germany until forced to desist & many of those companies/banks had extensive Jewish connections.  Of course popular Joo organizations were never supportive of Hitler but grass-roots orgs always lag behind the oligarchs' schemes.

Anyway it's ironic that Hitler supporters claim he was a uniquely great leader that just happened to make some disastrous mistakes.  I agree that under Versailles Germany was between a rock & a hard place & it's hard to say what the ideal path to follow was...but taking on a coalition of nations that had vastly greater manpower & resources than Germany never looked like the wise choice.