Author Topic: Cyndi Steel press conference statement, 9/20/2010  (Read 2357 times)

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Cyndi Steel press conference statement, 9/20/2010
« Reply #60 on: September 28, 2010, 06:48:18 PM »
Yeah, but the pipe bomb was found under the car in Coeur d'Alene and local Idaho news has relatively reported on the case. Regardless, every WN there is must be well aware of the case by now.

Makes one wonder about the so called WN movement? The significance of this case in exposing all the jew backed groups and sites can't be understated.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline AngelOfLight

• Lieutenant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 28, 2010, 06:55:08 PM »
Makes one wonder about the so called WN movement? The significance of this case in exposing all the jew backed groups and sites can't be understated.

These so called white nationalist sites are there to collect data

http://anti-racistcanada.blogspot.com/

You got to love them...  ::)
Judge me if you're with out sin!

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 28, 2010, 07:00:25 PM »

The silence is deafening. So you're right, they'll probably try to save face by reporting on it, but watch as they come out with all the armbands and hitler posters etc to turn the whole thing into a clown show, just the way the ADL likes it.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 28, 2010, 07:08:17 PM »
The silence is deafening. So you're right, they'll probably try to save face by reporting on it, but watch as they come out with all the armbands and hitler posters etc to turn the whole thing into a clown show, just the way the ADL likes it.

I didn't think of that, but I think that's correct. No doubt the Jews will be, or already are, orchestrating the controlled opposition for mainstream media and so called alternative net media -- why not? They control both.

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: September 28, 2010, 07:51:41 PM »
I didn't think of that, but I think that's correct. No doubt the Jews will be, or already are, orchestrating the controlled opposition for mainstream media and so called alternative net media -- why not? They control both.

I think we can count on the kosher nazis to turn this into a white neo nazi adolf hitler antisemite 'it's the government' thing, instead of a free speech online journalist protection from ADL terrorism thing. The association helps steer otherwise average potentially-concerned people and resources away.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: September 28, 2010, 08:10:19 PM »
I think we can count on the kosher nazis to turn this into a white neo nazi adolf hitler antisemite 'it's the government' thing, instead of a free speech online journalist protection from ADL terrorism thing. The association helps steer otherwise average potentially-concerned people and resources away.

Yep. We got the Jew's number and know what they're gonna do even before they do. They've become very predictable.

Offline amalgamy

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 28, 2010, 09:22:04 PM »

How's this for a piece of Jew Pop-Fiction?

Neo-Nazi Couple Find and Embrace Jewish Roots

by Elad Benari

A Polish Neo-Nazi couple have discovered what to them was a shocking family secret: they`re both actually Jewish.

A new CNN documentary tells the story of Pawel and Ola, who met at the young age of 12 while still attending school in Poland's capital, Warsaw. Eventually, first Pawel and then Ola grew into the neo-Nazi scene. At the age of 18, the two childhood sweethearts got married and had two children.

Vaguely remembering a conversation with her mother regarding Jewish roots, Ola checked the records of Warsaw's Jewish Historical Institute, where she discovered that she is technically a Jew. She then checked Pawel`s family history, once again discovering to her surprise that he too came from a Jewish background.

"It was unbelievable -- it turned out that we had Jewish roots. It was a shock. I didn't expect to find out that I had a Jewish husband," said Ola.

The shock was even greater since at the time, both Ola and Pawel were active in Warsaw's neo-Nazi movement and had become skinheads. As Pawel said: `I was a nationalist 100 percent. Back then when we were skinheads it was all about white power... that Jews were the biggest plague and the worst evil of this world.`

Upon discovering he is actually Jewish, Pawel said: `My first thought was what am I going to tell people? What am I going to tell the boys? Should I admit it or not? I was angry, sad, scared, unsure.`

Eventually, Pawel turned to the Chief Rabbi of Poland Michael Schudrich, who became a friend and a mentor to both Pawel and Ola. Today they are 33, have embraced their Jewish identity and are active in their local orthodox synagogue. Pawel is studying to work in a slaughterhouse and to killing animals using Kosher shechita, while Ola is working in the synagogue's kitchen as a Kashrut supervisor.

`I'm not saying that I don't have regrets but it's not something that I walk around and lash myself over... I feel sorry for those that I beat up,` said Pawel. `But I don't hold a grudge against myself.`

`The fact that they were skinheads actually increased the amount of respect I have for them,` said Rabbi Schurich. `That they could've been where they were, understood that that was not the right way, then embraced rather than run away the fact that they were part of the people who they used to hate.`

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/139819

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: September 29, 2010, 01:04:47 AM »
Forget all the Larry Silverstien, and the conspiracy theories about holograms, and jets landin at area 51. Just say 9/11 was carried out by professionals, and Israel has a history of False Flags, and they were the real beneficaries.

That's the best strategy for explaining 9/11 I've ever heard.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 29, 2010, 10:20:42 AM »
Yep. We got the Jew's number and know what they're gonna do even before they do. They've become very predictable.

Rev Jacob Judicial did a piece on a terrifying Nazi rally. I think laconas pointed out that in one of the pictures the nazis arrived on three county school buses.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: September 29, 2010, 01:29:41 PM »
Rev Jacob Judicial did a piece on a terrifying Nazi rally. I think laconas pointed out that in one of the pictures the nazis arrived on three county school buses.

They were assembling in the school parking lot.  A handful of jews in front of a formation of a handful of sloppy looking idiots who would otherwise be playing dungeons and dragons.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: September 29, 2010, 04:57:53 PM »
Neo-Nazi Couple Find and Embrace Jewish Roots

by Elad Benari

A Polish Neo-Nazi couple have discovered what to them was a shocking family secret: they`re both actually Jewish.

The leader of the 1938 American Bund nazis (Fritz Kuhn) turned out to be Jewish, and so did the 1973 Nazi Commander Frank Collin.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: September 29, 2010, 05:01:51 PM »
They were assembling in the school parking lot.  A handful of jews in front of a formation of a handful of sloppy looking idiots who would otherwise be playing dungeons and dragons.

Playing dungeons and dragons?  Nice going, I just soiled my drawers laughing. But being Jewish, doesn't help. Looks like I need to change, I barely got three days out of them.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 29, 2010, 05:56:07 PM »

The leader of the 1938 American Bund nazis (Fritz Kuhn) turned out to be Jewish, and so did the 1973 Nazi Commander Frank Collin.

Albright and Kerry didn't find out they had Jewish roots throughout their whole lives -- they both were tricked into believing they were Catholics.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 29, 2010, 06:30:31 PM »

Albright and Kerry didn't find out they had Jewish roots throughout their whole lives -- they both were tricked into believing they were Catholics.

Sorry pal but the Jewish people are not only a religion, but also a race or species. Sort of like Sammy Davis converting into a white man. One look at Madge Albright and her Jewish lineage was obvious.

I wonder if Elana Kagan realizes she has Jewish blood?

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: September 29, 2010, 06:39:27 PM »
Playing dungeons and dragons?  Nice going, I just soiled my drawers laughing. But being Jewish, doesn't help. Looks like I need to change, I barely got three days out of them.

Trade in the school bus for a greyhound and they'd be yours for life.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 29, 2010, 06:44:11 PM »

I wonder if Elana Kagan realizes she has Jewish blood?

Elena Kagan is an honest Jewess -- she never denied being Jewish.

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2010, 07:15:43 PM »
Elena Kagan is an honest Jewess -- she never denied being Jewish.

Neither did Sotomayer or the others.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2010, 08:00:45 PM »
Neither did Sotomayer or the others.

I believe Sotomayor still claims to be a wise Catholic Latina.