Author Topic: Cyndi Steel press conference statement, 9/20/2010  (Read 2435 times)

Offline Sue

• Veteran
  • Thumbs Up
    • View Profile
Re: Cyndi Steel press conference statement, 9/20/2010
« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2010, 10:13:07 PM »
She also has her kids to think about. I have no doubt the Jews aren't watching and following her kids. As far as the jew owned media, they'll be of no help.

True, I did not think about the kids, another worry for her.
"At any given moment there is an orthodoxy, a body of ideas which it is assumed all right-thinking people will accept without question. It is not exactly forbidden to state this or that or the other, but it is "not done".
...Anyone who challenges the prevailing orthodoxy finds himself silenced with.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2010, 09:08:48 AM »
If this is all true and nothing is done about it legally we have a major problem.

They (the FBI, courts, lawyers) won't do sh*t. Isn't it odd how Cyndi's lawyer threw his career away on this case. I always found most lawyers only cared about their future, and of course a big pay day.

Maybe Cyndi is paying this guy $250,000. Opp! , no, he is pro bono. There is also the possibility that he was sent in as a trojan horse to do damage control.

Offline AngelOfLight

• Lieutenant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2010, 03:26:30 PM »
« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 07:00:43 AM by LoneWolf »
Judge me if you're with out sin!

Offline OldTimes

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2010, 03:35:24 PM »
They (the FBI, courts, lawyers) won't do sh*t. Isn't it odd how Cyndi's lawyer threw his career away on this case. I always found most lawyers only cared about their future, and of course a big pay day.

Yeah, I did find that quite odd.
I'm wondering how does anybody find a lawyer like that?!

Maybe Cyndi is paying this guy $250,000. Opp! , no, he is pro bono. There is also the possibility that he was sent in as a trojan horse to do damage control.

Interesting theory.  Probably correct.

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2010, 04:50:47 PM »
Yeah, I did find that quite odd.
I'm wondering how does anybody find a lawyer like that?!

Interesting theory.  Probably correct.

I hate being so cynical but seeing that poor woman on the verge of a breakdown, and that silly ass lawyer letting her ramble on about the 'gumbermint conspiracy' and teh Arayan nations - had a kosher smell. She got one opprotunity at a press conference and her lawyer blew it.

Offline Mel Gibstein

• Brigadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2010, 05:16:57 PM »

We hang together or we hang separately. These people wont stop, you know it, I know it, we all know it. When they start throwing people in the dungeons its time to quit dreaming things are gonna get better through legal means. Im not gonna put up with the BS much longer.

Offline amalgamy

• Group Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2010, 05:17:38 PM »
I hate being so cynical but seeing that poor woman on the verge of a breakdown, and that silly ass lawyer letting her ramble on about the 'gumbermint conspiracy' and teh Arayan nations - had a kosher smell. She got one opprotunity at a press conference and her lawyer blew it.

Her lawyer still has to make a living in the real world...no Jew Bombs, no heart attack weapons out on Jewish Holiday loan.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2010, 06:21:16 PM »

Anything is possible. As Lenin once said -- the way to control the opposition is to lead it.
Nobody censors what they agree with

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2010, 06:24:19 PM »
She is terrified, she speaks the truth.  

Laconas thank you for bring it to us.

I thought the media's reaction to this was very telling. As in, they showed their true colors is the most obvious way.

Offline AngelOfLight

• Lieutenant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2010, 06:34:55 PM »
I thought the media's reaction to this was very telling. As in, they showed their true colors is the most obvious way.

Very true, the most holly Jacob Gold may not be far from the truth when he said that she only had on shot at the media and her lawyer blew it for her!

Judge me if you're with out sin!

Offline wag

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2010, 06:41:14 PM »
Very true, the most holly Jacob Gold may not be far from the truth when he said that she only had on shot at the media and her lawyer blew it for her!

We should have learned by now.  The only way is to represent yourself in court and just hope the transcripts get out.
Nobody gets paid to tell the truth.

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2010, 12:50:54 AM »
I don't see how this story is going to have a happy ending though. I can't imagine the feds releasing Edgar Steele from the gulog now that they have him.

If 'white nationalists' ever had any balls or were ever for real, now is the time they can prove it. Something tells me they won't and if that's true then we know what a big jew hoax the whole thing ever was. It will take a concerted effort for real people to put a big enough spotlight on this thing in time to save Steele's life. Even then the jews might kill him.

Offline FrontierJustice

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2010, 01:03:38 AM »
we all know big and small jew media are ignoring this story keeping the story local, but why are cutting edge rebel freedom internet sites such as whatreallyhappened.com and antiwar.com ignoring this story?

Because they're all compromised or otherwise jew fronts, and they all need to be put in the dustbin and replaced with at least a dozen Judicial Inc's, Freedom Portals etc. People that still trust those sites are either too safe, too dumb, or too warped to take the extra step.

So will the ADL walk away from this one the way the SPLC walked away from the OKC Bombing?

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2010, 04:26:31 AM »
Thanks for posting the video, laconas. I was looking for it a couple of days ago, but it had already been disappeared. This case has been coming apart for a long time. And that's why we don't hear about it.

I absolutely believe Mrs. Steele. No one is forcing her to do this. Just the opposite. It has taken a great amount of resolve and courage for this lady to stand up against the pressure the feds have put on her.

I don't see how this story is going to have a happy ending though. I can't imagine the feds releasing Edgar Steele from the gulag now that they have him.

On final note, I love the attorney. God bless him for coming forward to take this case prop bono. That took a great deal of courage. I read somewhere that he had been a county prosecutor once. He needs that experience to represent Steele.

The most likely scenario here is they'll murder Edgar and threaten Mrs. Steele with the same.

Offline laconas

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2010, 04:28:07 AM »
If 'white nationalists' ever had any balls or were ever for real, now is the time they can prove it. Something tells me they won't and if that's true then we know what a big jew hoax the whole thing ever was. It will take a concerted effort for real people to put a big enough spotlight on this thing in time to save Steele's life. Even then the jews might kill him.

That's one of the positives about this case -- it exposed all the jew backed sites.

Offline WaltDisney

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2010, 05:32:01 AM »
Her lawyer still has to make a living in the real world...no Jew Bombs, no heart attack weapons out on Jewish Holiday loan.

Only thing I can surmise is her attorney might be banking on a payday IF Edgar gets out and sues the Feds for his wrongful arrest.

He takes contingency and 1/2......not to mention he becomes high profile at that point.

"I hardly exaggerate. Jewish life consists of two elements: Extracting money and protesting."
-Nahum Goldmann, Ex-President of the World Jewish Congress

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2010, 07:06:35 AM »

Only thing I can surmise is her attorney might be banking on a payday IF Edgar gets out and sues the Feds for his wrongful arrest.

He takes contingency and 1/2......not to mention he becomes high profile at that point.

I would send some money except it will be wasted. Surely Edgar has at least ONE friend or associate that is capable of using the Law properly and can handle this without lawyers?

But then again, I've asked him straight out about his conflict with being registered at the BAR (British Attorney Registry) and his stand on Freedom.

He never answered. So he's no guru to me but the obvious break his balls strategy of the FBI is too sickening to ignore.
Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2010, 07:51:45 AM »

Lawyers are well aware of the Jewish network. There is nothing in it for this lawyer. One way he blows everything for a nobody in remote Idaho .... pro bono. Or the other way the ADL sends in a ringer for damage control, and his career is set for life.

A 33 min press conference about flying saucers and da gubermint didn't help her case. And isn't it odd that local Nazis wouldn't stage a protest about Free Speech at the University of Idaho, and draw national attention to all of this. When David Irvingberg went to jail .... the headlines didn't stop

Offline jacob gold

• Troll
  • General of the Army
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2010, 07:55:22 AM »

The medias reaction was to paint her as a hillbilly wife, loyal to her man, a white racist, and a tin-foil hat type. That press conference should have centered around Free Speech and the ADL. Bring in the JDL history of killing people with pipe bombs

Offline Rudi Jan

• Administrator
  • Veteran
  • aka LoneWolf
    • View Profile
    • FauxWorld
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2010, 08:15:27 AM »

The medias reaction instructions was to paint her as a hillbilly wife, loyal to her man, a white racist, and a tin-foil hat type.

Suspend all belief. Get the facts ~ Rudi
No one rules if no one obeys ~ Lao Tzu